The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2013, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
scorpiobaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkDiggler7791 View Post
96 is indeed tall with heavy makeup and sharp features. First glance you may think that she is a prc. She has a pretty sexy outfit, a top with plenty of holes that show off her bra and assets. Once inside the room, the disappointment kind of starts. Talks a lot n very boastful. She takes pride that one of her regular customer finds her only for her mouth hahaha. Her bbbj is good, one thing is she rotates ur cock in a circular motion. Dat feels kinda good but the rest of her services are pretty lacking, same as your observation.
Haha... I don't have much recollection abt my experience with her. 1 time is too many times for me with regards to this WL. If want good service, try 98 lick u all over. U just need to lie down and let her fuck you till you cum. She's so dirty that I don't dare to french her though. .. lick n suck your toes etc...
Old 31-10-2013, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
JJ1314 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol bro Scorpio. 98 is my favorite. Love her licking and sucking my toes. Not a lot offer that type of service anymore. I'm going to visit her later.
Old 31-10-2013, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
JJ1314 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traid14k View Post
Went down today at noon. Change and told captain I want to book 55. He said the queue is very long about 6pm than ask him to put me in the queue and maybe a nice one pass by may change my mind. After 1 hour captain came to me, got a sweet deal for me, the legendary NO NUMBER is available, ai mai? I ask him how's the rating, he smiled and said take it and I won't regret it.

So went into the room and waiting for the knock on the door, the excitement was building up, the lighting in the room was not so good and turn up the light but couldn't.

Anyway the knock came and was friendly, Hi how are you? She was pretty 8.5 and one of the prettiest in BW I have seen. Than sat on the bed chatting. After 2 mins proceed to shower and she was washing every part of the body including my ears, that means she is going to lick my ears, ho say liao... Than out of nowhere she turn the shower tap to hot and started blowing me with hot water, spit out and again with hot water and spit out again and again for 6 times... I was praying it wouldn't stop but I was worried I can't tahan anymore but after the 6th time she nicely asked me to dry myself.

Proceed to the bed and she use her tits to give me a massage, her tits is B and very disappointing its fake, felt like a tennis ball rubbing on my back, started licking my back and went up north to my ears, went down south licking my thighs and than aj.

Ask me to flip over and started from my chest down to my thighs and raise my both my legs and aj me again for 2 mins and went to BBBJ me and slowly work her way up north to my ears again. Than repeat down to my thigh, aj, BBBJ and repeated again.

Than started the fj and she was very accommodating to every position I requested and finish her off in doggy.

Looks: 8.5
BBBJ: 9
AJ: 8
Fj: 8
Friendliness: 8
GFE: 9
RTF: hell YES
Damage: MYR218
Name: forgotten to ask

Bro, She AJ u?
Old 31-10-2013, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9227 / Power: 18
Devil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ1314 View Post
Bro, She AJ u?
bro....FR already stated AJ:8 liao and still ask stupid question
wonder are you reading the FR with your eyes closed
Old 31-10-2013, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 17
DirkDiggler7791 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDirkDiggler7791 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiobaby View Post
Haha... I don't have much recollection abt my experience with her. 1 time is too many times for me with regards to this WL. If want good service, try 98 lick u all over. U just need to lie down and let her fuck you till you cum. She's so dirty that I don't dare to french her though. .. lick n suck your toes etc...
Oh yes, gal 98. A very hardworking girl. Kinda short and petite, fair, long wavy hair, B+ size boobs and quite a shapely body. She walks with her head looking downwards when she goes to the counter as if she is afraid someone she knows might recognize her.

Her routine starts with a bbbj during the shower, turns on a radio or her handphone for some music. She is quite a commando when she does her catbath, flipping and turning ur body around like a prata and yes she sucks your toes, drills ur anus wif her tongue. The FJ is pretty SOP.

Some ppl dislike her cos if u disrupt her routine she can get kinda annoyed. If you like to served like a prata and enjoy it, by all means look for her. I think she is a RTF gal.
Old 31-10-2013, 11:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Reds View Post
bro....FR already stated AJ:8 liao and still ask stupid question
wonder are you reading the FR with your eyes closed
AJ and AR are NOT the same...... I think he is seeking clarification cos the FR stated the WL performed AJ on him which is impossible unless she has a dick.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:12 AM
Samster

Devil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
AJ and AR are NOT the same...... I think he is seeking clarification cos the FR stated the WL performed AJ on him which is impossible unless she has a dick.
Bro ShadowRiders....ya hor....thks for the clarification
Probably I am the one who closed my eyes when reading the FR
Piesay Bro JJ1314
Old 01-11-2013, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 17
dmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of light

can any of the regulars help confirm if there are only Sarawak girls and NO malay girls at Bluewave please.
My friend said that he has had a real Malay girl there recently. But Im sure that there has never been any being offered there. The only malay girls I have noticed there are the reception and cleaners.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmtpl View Post
can any of the regulars help confirm if there are only Sarawak girls and NO malay girls at Bluewave please.
My friend said that he has had a real Malay girl there recently. But Im sure that there has never been any being offered there. The only malay girls I have noticed there are the reception and cleaners.
I may not be a regular there....but quite sure that no real Malay girl being offered there except some bro mentioned that the recep which do moonlighting as a WL.
But my fren upped a Sarawak Chinese OL before....perhaps other bro can confirm that.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Traid14k deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Reds View Post
Bro ShadowRiders....ya hor....thks for the clarification
Probably I am the one who closed my eyes when reading the FR
Piesay Bro JJ1314
Bro I mean Ass Rim as she was working on my ass so I name it AJ
Old 02-11-2013, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 17
shawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samstershawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Forgot today is pb. ppl mountain ppl sea at custom...

bus to woodland: 1hr

woodland to msia custom: 1.5hr

msia custom to bw: 1.5hr

reached there and 55 is not working: priceless

so tired from all the standing and waiting so decided to go for massage only. no.6 is good but i prefer 12.

Saw a sweet good gal look and really slim. she said she is 105. anyone tried her?

on the way back, gian, pop by ocean...
Old 03-11-2013, 07:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
newbie_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is parking safe at GBW? Btw,i'm totaaly clueless. Once reach hotel,go recept and ask for girls is it or can just go in look see? Pls enlighten,thank you. Service n price provided hy tge girls?
Old 03-11-2013, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnanderson View Post
Forgot today is pb. ppl mountain ppl sea at custom...

bus to woodland: 1hr

woodland to msia custom: 1.5hr

msia custom to bw: 1.5hr

reached there and 55 is not working: priceless

so tired from all the standing and waiting so decided to go for massage only. no.6 is good but i prefer 12.
Bro, understand from captain that the ladies doing zheng gu or traditional massage is from no. 1-15. Their massage skill was much better than the you gu or oil massage. Is no. 6 or no. 12 pretty? How do they look in term of points ? So far I felt the auntie no. 2 not bad looking and massage good.
Old 04-11-2013, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Traid14k deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie_boy View Post
Is parking safe at GBW? Btw,i'm totaaly clueless. Once reach hotel,go recept and ask for girls is it or can just go in look see? Pls enlighten,thank you. Service n price provided hy tge girls?
When you reach the front desk you will have to put all your important stuff in the safe box. Than proceed to the changing room and change into a rob. It's up to you if you want to go for a dip at the sauna if not proceed to the cafeteria and makan during makan you can see the girls walking by, if you see anyone you fancy just ask the captain what's her number. If you have decide you can approach any captain and do your booking. That's the SOP but if you have a number in mind you can also place your booking at the front desk when you walk in. I would avoid the Malay captain.
Hope this helps you a bit to figure out.
Old 04-11-2013, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 18
yellowbro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyellowbro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

RTF 98 for Nth time on Friday...GBW is pretty quiet on friday evening but still hard to say nonetheless.

Shower first n had egg and drink at canteen b4 the indian/malay called me and my buddy to the room. Entered the room and waited for a while b4 the great 98 entered! Once she saw me she remembered me and ho say liao, dun even had to break the ice...

She walked over to the small make up table and placed her belongings...I then start to autoroam her as she was wearing a short and tight fitting whole pcs dress! I was so aroused as it was always my fantasy to autoroam a nice looking lady in tat kind of attire! I start by stroking her thighs and slowly make my way up to the treasure between her legs, then pulled her skirt up till I see her black g-string Guess she was shy and faster remove her whole dress,then I wasted no time to also unclip her black bra strap!

Her nice looking nipples were greeting me n i hugged her a while b4 she also start to undress me and proceed for the bath...she washed me clean n thorough throughout till my toes n I know I'm in for a good time!

I finish shower n she ask me to lie prone down at the bed to wait for her, i waited anxiously and she came to join me after her shower shortly after. I can't wait and started to french her like long lost lovers...great! Next she started her routine catbath which covers mainly from ears to nexk to armpit to tummy then thighs all the way to toes and vice versa. She gave me 2 rds of catbath which I remembered she used to only gave 1 rd...probably due tothe fact that I rtf! The AR was also pretty long and not to forgot her BBBJ which was slow and sensual...I can't hold myself and started 69! lol

When the deed started, I told her I wanted the cowgirl/sitting position n she came on top...I told her I wanted the carrying position and slowly move her to the edge of the bed while my dick still in her pussy! Next came the great action when I carried her up in mid-air while thrusting her and she hold my neck tight like a koala bear and cling both her legs ard my bottocks area. I slowly walked to the make up table and continued to thrust her there and slowly back to the bed and finished her up in missionary! The rest is history already...What I wanted to highlight is that the feeling was so great and so so GFE!

I dun really want to give grades since my FR is already so detailed (lomng-winded) and I also tried some others but not stated here...my following FR will indicate some rough guide on some others I've tried along the way...do Upz me if u like my FR!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1