The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-11-2017, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 7
MisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Diana (TIKO)

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=670574

DIANA from TIKO

Haven been bonking the past few days, came back to see a few new additions to the pool available now.
Seems like there is so many Ang pai suddenly.

Wanted to book Alice but she wasn't available at my timing, Okt recommended Diana for my time.
Well, after looking at the pictures, decided to just go for it.

Looks:
Guys, do not get fooled by the photos, Diana in my own humble opinion, looks better in real life. She is not exactly a SYT. But she certainly have the right body and face combination to make your Snake down below stand tall.

Shower:
Fun, teasing fun!!! Rubs her soapy body on you, cleans your snake while smiling to herself like she is gonna eat you up later.

BBBJ:
BROTHERS! If you enjoy a good blow, don't freaking miss this Talent here. She can make you forget all about FJ. Eye contact and the skills is totally like a professional.

FJ:
Wet and delicious looking pussy waiting to be penatrated by your Anaconda. Did her a couple of different position and blasted the first shot.... Yes...in her mouth.
She smile and give me a cheeky look before going to the toilet and split the cream of love out.
Came back and cuddle like a long lost GF and played with my "bro" again.
Told her I want a full BBBJ for my second shot, and she agreed to it. Haha. Didn't take long before I blasted it off again.
Skill level too high for me to hold it in.

GFE:
Was too excited to go into the action and forgot exceptional GFE.
Frenching was crazy too. French like no tomorrow every now and then. During shower, during FJ, while cuddling.

Overall:
Although Alice was my first choice, followed by Carol. Too bad they are both not available at my timing. Still, did not regret going for Diana at the end. Cause it's totally a Great session with her.
Potentially an ang pai material too.
Wonder why no one wrote and FR for her.
Three Great Gems in one house. If only they can do a foursome.
Experience should be out of this world.

RTF:
Yes! Only after I tried the other 2.
Old 05-11-2017, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1811 / Power: 10
aaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

Baby - Trl - Bro sk :
Was feeling a little stressed up so needed to "release" it out.
Texted bro sk for baby,Her BBBJ are just awesome, with suction, and really suck your balls like candy omg, and Proceeded to cap me and ride me on top. Have to say her stamina quite good as she was on top way longer than most girls. After awhile could see she was tired so i switched over to missionary and that was when she transformed into stereo mode.
Overall experience: she is a hard working and very easy going to chat with..
Im happy with the session... well done Bro sk
Old 05-11-2017, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Angels Aura : Miya

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php...highlight=miya

Age: She told me she's 23... and i believe her... Because the power of youth is still in that body!!

Looks: 8/10 This stable has to be one of the most reliable if not THE MOST reliable one. Imagine this... that girl in your poly class or uni lecture that you know has a solid pair of tits but is always well dressed up... and those glasses that she puts on... makes you just wanna dive straight into it... She's not drop dead gorgeous but more of the cutie girl that you've been mentally raping in class.. BTW.. she greeted me in this french maid costume with her tits almost spilling out. if i was perspiring from the hot weather i'd just rip them off at the door and start sucking on them. LOL

Body: 9/10. Top notch solid body. Slim. No fats on her body. Small frame. Very smooth and lovely long black hair.

Boobs: 8/10 Natural... Big B... nice lovely soft nipples which are sticking out and waiting to be sucked! She loves it when you suck on them... she'll whisper into your ear how horny you are making her..

Pussy: 9/10. As smooth as baby's bottom.. Waxed to perfection. And she loves it when you lick her pussy.... she'll press your head down as she gyrates and rubs that pussy into your face.. you can feel her G spot as you finger her and she loves that. Drove her over the moon when we 69 and she took a very commanding position on insisting that we fuck now.

Frenching: 9/10. She starts off with a sweet innocent kisses like that poly girl that shyly gives you kisses but when it gets down to the hot and heavy action, the real personality of tongue sucking comes to life. Oh... she also likes to nibble your lips and your nipples so buyer beware!

BBBJ: 9/10. So so wet... so so strong... she loves to hold onto the dick and use the tip of her tongue to attack your summit... then she'll lick your balls till you go mental... lots of saliva..

FJ: 8/10. Ok... back to that innocent poly girl with the glasses... imagine how you are sliding your cock slowly and sensually into her super tight pussy and you can hear her squirm in pleasure and when you look up... you see her frowning... but in a good way and she gently edges you on... gosh... we fucked in missionary, then lotus and then back to missionary whereby i unloaded into her with her legs on my shoulders.... seeing those tits jiggle sent me over the edge... it was a big big load...

after we cleaned up and laid together, her hands were already on my dick and she didn't wait very long before she started doing her thing... before i knew it... she was sucking me like a child on a lollipop and before i knew it, i was wrapped up and she was lowering herself onto me...she was so tight and as i penetrated her... i could see her eyebrows raised she was gasping for air.. she rode me like fucking rodeo and then... we ended in doggy... wait.... this doggy is different because when you see yourself in the mirror and you're fucking this babe... and then from the reflection you see her tits swaying up and down and left and right... this is the stuff of AV.

GFE: 8/10. Talkative. Loves to talk about Role Play. She's currently studying. So yes, its like those AV films whereby your bang the shit outta that high school girl. the one with the nerdy looks and nice tits. with a clean shaven pussy.... omg... *slurps* love that pussy...

Summary: Don't need to read my FR again or any other FR. you should have already booked her like 10seconds back so start booking now already! Because she's probably already fully booked!
Old 05-11-2017, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 14
Edwq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEdwq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=669645

This is a FR for Alice from BKK Gems:

Looks: 9/10. Prob the prettiest FL I've ever come across
Figure: Big B - very well proportionate body
Frenching: Yes but not that much
BBBJ: Yes but I've had better
FJ: Very accommodating and tries her best to please
Location: Fringe of the city area and most importantly, clean!
RTF: Nope, because apparently tomorrow is her last day in SG

OKT was very prompt in replying and clear in his directions.
Old 05-11-2017, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Yes! The extra taste that you get when you lick halfway. Then you know you done a good job and the lady just released her pleasure.
Yeah yeah. The suddenly change of taste cannot siam one. And the slight scent
Old 05-11-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdefg7 View Post
Angels Aura : Miya

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php...highlight=miya

Age: She told me she's 23... and i believe her... Because the power of youth is still in that body!!

Looks: 8/10 This stable has to be one of the most reliable if not THE MOST reliable one. Imagine this... that girl in your poly class or uni lecture that you know has a solid pair of tits but is always well dressed up... and those glasses that she puts on... makes you just wanna dive straight into it... She's not drop dead gorgeous but more of the cutie girl that you've been mentally raping in class.. BTW.. she greeted me in this french maid costume with her tits almost spilling out. if i was perspiring from the hot weather i'd just rip them off at the door and start sucking on them. LOL

Body: 9/10. Top notch solid body. Slim. No fats on her body. Small frame. Very smooth and lovely long black hair.

Boobs: 8/10 Natural... Big B... nice lovely soft nipples which are sticking out and waiting to be sucked! She loves it when you suck on them... she'll whisper into your ear how horny you are making her..

Pussy: 9/10. As smooth as baby's bottom.. Waxed to perfection. And she loves it when you lick her pussy.... she'll press your head down as she gyrates and rubs that pussy into your face.. you can feel her G spot as you finger her and she loves that. Drove her over the moon when we 69 and she took a very commanding position on insisting that we fuck now.

Frenching: 9/10. She starts off with a sweet innocent kisses like that poly girl that shyly gives you kisses but when it gets down to the hot and heavy action, the real personality of tongue sucking comes to life. Oh... she also likes to nibble your lips and your nipples so buyer beware!

BBBJ: 9/10. So so wet... so so strong... she loves to hold onto the dick and use the tip of her tongue to attack your summit... then she'll lick your balls till you go mental... lots of saliva..

FJ: 8/10. Ok... back to that innocent poly girl with the glasses... imagine how you are sliding your cock slowly and sensually into her super tight pussy and you can hear her squirm in pleasure and when you look up... you see her frowning... but in a good way and she gently edges you on... gosh... we fucked in missionary, then lotus and then back to missionary whereby i unloaded into her with her legs on my shoulders.... seeing those tits jiggle sent me over the edge... it was a big big load...

after we cleaned up and laid together, her hands were already on my dick and she didn't wait very long before she started doing her thing... before i knew it... she was sucking me like a child on a lollipop and before i knew it, i was wrapped up and she was lowering herself onto me...she was so tight and as i penetrated her... i could see her eyebrows raised she was gasping for air.. she rode me like fucking rodeo and then... we ended in doggy... wait.... this doggy is different because when you see yourself in the mirror and you're fucking this babe... and then from the reflection you see her tits swaying up and down and left and right... this is the stuff of AV.

GFE: 8/10. Talkative. Loves to talk about Role Play. She's currently studying. So yes, its like those AV films whereby your bang the shit outta that high school girl. the one with the nerdy looks and nice tits. with a clean shaven pussy.... omg... *slurps* love that pussy...

Summary: Don't need to read my FR again or any other FR. you should have already booked her like 10seconds back so start booking now already! Because she's probably already fully booked!
Very thorough n well written FR, bro.
Excellent write up for a excellent lady
Old 05-11-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Eagerly waiting to FB a chio bu tmr555
Old 05-11-2017, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 0
JealousPizza deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJealousPizza deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Delayed FR for Alice from TikoClub. Booked her on 2 Nov but couldn't post my FR for some reason, so I'm trying again now.

Alice came before, last time with another stable (Emma I think) but I didn't get to book her then.

OKT: Responsive and patient. Late for my booking but OKT never scold me. instead he faster direct me to location.

Location: Central & discreet, not near mrt, easier to get there by bus or car.

Room: Apartment, abit old but spacious. Clean enough and comfy. (Was distracted by Alice good looks so cannot pay attention to surroundings)

Looks: Pics are accurate. Slight blemishes, but still good looking and cute (personal preference, take with a pinch of salt).

Body: Fun size at 1.5m+, enhanced C cup boobs, cute face, smooth skin. Nice to hug and cuddle.

Greeted by cute Alice at the door. Entered and we hugged and kissed, then she held my hand and brought me to the room. Helped me to undress with kissing in between.

Shower: WHOLE NEW LEVEL. First time I go shower with girl with candle light. Set the mood right. I think the candle experience will depend on availability so see luck. Anyway enter the shower she push me against the wall and we kissed and she taught me some French. Am rather new to the chiongster scene so usually get SOP shower, first time got so much action in the shower. Started to grind against my 2IC who was standing at attention. Put soap and proceed to HJ me in shower. Paiseh to say this but was too excited, first round out 2IC tends to accidental discharge when excited. Washed up then proceed back to room.

Reach back room, Alice took off my towel and push me onto the bed, climbed up onto me and kissed and frenched. Next thing I rmb, she pressed her boobs against my chest and suddenly she smash my face with her soft C cup melons. Since she brought them to me I had no choice but to taste her nice light brown nipples.

Catbath down south, and she looked at me as she licked 2IC. She maintained eye contact as she engulfed small head with her lips and wet mouth. BBBJ lasted abt 10mins. Should've changed positions to make her more comfortable. She didn't complain about being tired while I enjoy.

Caps on then she started riding me. Cg & reverse cg.

BBBJ round 2. Slowly licked diff parts of small head, and she kept eye contact with me. Capped me on again and ask me to go on top.

Went for missionary, kissed and frenched in between her moans. Couldn't tahan anymore, surrendered into safety cap.

She then massaged me before we went to shower and end session.

Overall a really enjoyable bonk. I hope bros who visit will treat her well.

RTF IS A MUST!! Need to try doggy with her.

Sorry bros for the long FR but I felt she deserve it.

TL;DR
1) Cute and petite
2) C cup enhanced boobs
3) Fun shower
4) Good GFE
5) Kissed and French a lot, but I think depends on chemistry
6) Good BBBJ
7) Shiok FJ
8) Worth to RTF
9) Treat her well
10) OKT is responsive and quite good.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
husker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post
ME TOOO
Every of their FR i will have to check back to see is which stable. lol
same OKT lol can book either stable's girls from either numbers
Old 05-11-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
acelight4 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathansmith View Post
Something weird happened last night, here's the story: Booked a session with OKT around 730pm, reached the location OKT gave me the green light to go up girl open the door and instantly i can sense that she is not happy. So i checked my phone again and saw another message from OKT (around 736pm) asking me to go up 10 mins later than my booking timing, ok my bad i missed out on the message so i asked the girl to do whatever she wanted to do earlier and i can wait inside the room. With that being said she still gave me a smelly face asked me to shower alone, BBBJ was 10 sec only, and only get to release 1 round but paid the full price. I am not trying to complain or anything i am just sharing my experience of a classic case of simple miscommunication can lead to such bad session, that's why i am not stating the girl or stable name here, If some bros here know what actually happened / or faced with similar experience please let us know because til now i still don't know what was the issue.

Anyway, fast forward after the bad session my little bro is still itchy quickly browse SBF for another girl to release. Saw Nancy from EMM with a price tag of only 100/2/90 and proceed to booked a session with her. To be honest the main attraction for Nancy to me is the price tag, i already spend 150 dollar earlier and now i am just trying to spend a little less for this session. My expectation for her wasn't high and boy was i wrong, not only she is a hard working girl she has a ok look 7/10 and a slender body as well, service was top notch i release my 1st load via FJ and second load CIM which i did not ask for she just automatically put my LJ inside her mouth when i said i was cumming. Trust me on this Nancy is what we all want when we cheong and with that price tag i recommend all the bros to try her out, i purposely created this new account just to write a FR on her that's how serious i am LOL. In the end i spend 250 dollar plus few dollars on parking released 3 loads it;s time to stop for this month need to recover my M power.
Tell you bros liao shes power one! Solid service
Old 05-11-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
AngelsAura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank u bro for taking your precious time to pen this FR for Miya. We are glad she has shown her professionalism to serve you till the end and we sincerely look forward to your continous support for Angels' Aura ladies.
Old 05-11-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelsAura View Post
Thank u bro for taking your precious time to pen this FR for Miya. We are glad she has shown her professionalism to serve you till the end and we sincerely look forward to your continous support for Angels' Aura ladies.
Wow if Miya is not ang pai soon i change my KOC to COK lol
Old 05-11-2017, 11:18 PM
Rice Owner

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6455 / Power: 36
thaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond repute

Yara (Lustvegas)

Yara (Lustvegas)

CUTE & FUN SIZE & GFE MAX MAX

FL Bio:
Yara is from Bangkok. This is her 2nd time visit to our shore as a FL. She own a small shop in bangkok

Talent :
1) Nice Body to Bonk (Fun Size)
2) French Like No Tomorrow
3) GFE Maximum
4) Natural Boobs

Summary :
This is my RTF visit with her. Had her previously when she came early 2017. This time she greet me at the door wear just a bath robe and nothing inside same as previously. She will look slightly different from photo as she only have light makeup when you see her. But you see her real look you will find that she is very cute. Her character is also very ting tong and super cheerful character. You won't feel bored or commercial. See her the second time, we had a small chat and she start to kiss me and hug me talk and continue chat before we proceed to the deed.

Rating :
Looks : 8/10 ( If you see her in real live. She have little make up and she is very cute & sweet look )

Body : 9/10 ( Fun size body. But a very bonkable body because slight meaty. Shaved pussy and a tattoo on her arm and back. The back tattoo is amazing nice when doggy her )

Boobs : 10/10 ( Natural B+. Very soft and smooth like tofu. It is not saggy too )

Frenching : 10/10 ( She french all out. She twirl her tongue and her soft delicate lips is simply a treat )

GFE : 10/10 ( From start till end session she is just so natural. Non commercial. Cuddle, talk, Hug, lots of kisses and service you like a king )

BBBJ : 8/10 ( She does deep throat and even allow mouth fuck. She will give you the feeling that she is enjoying your "small brother" all by herself )

FJ : 9/10 ( A very bonkable body. She ride well and best is doggy her. That ass and fun size body is amazing )

RTF : She is RTF Material with 100% guarantee!!!!

Conclusion :
Yara is a gem where you try her and you might get KC by her. She is seriously very lovable due to her character. With that cute look, bonkable body and the bubbly character it's really hard to not RTF her.
Old 05-11-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 11
juztoobad is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjuztoobad is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post
Wow sian. 2girl sip sip become ang pai. Whole day full book plus overnight some more. Bro here no give chance sia. Now I regret writing FR leaving no slot for myself.
Haiz....
Brothers, day 3 nia, 2 become ang pai liao. Don't miss the Gems. But still don't so siao on and leave me slots for RTF please.
I know who you meant
Old 06-11-2017, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathansmith View Post
With that being said she still gave me a smelly face asked me to shower alone, BBBJ was 10 sec only, and only get to release 1 round but paid the full price.
you need more practice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1