The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-12-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlok View Post
Doll88 close shop? Wanted to try soda
No need to try Doll88.
Fake Pixs.
Fake video.
Cheater
Then again, they will definitely rebrand themself.
Old 20-12-2017, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 15
lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cengizkhan View Post
No need to try Doll88.
Fake Pixs.
Fake video.
Cheater

Well their main selling point still got to be true legendary tarma pair Alice and honey. Other than that I have never tried other girls in their stable lol
Old 20-12-2017, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 15
Murlok is one of the Best!Murlok is one of the Best!Murlok is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lased View Post
Well their main selling point still got to be true legendary tarma pair Alice and honey. Other than that I have never tried other girls in their stable lol
Ahhh Alise. One of my best experience for the year
Old 20-12-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
aggressive is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlok View Post
Doll88 close shop? Wanted to try soda
I think soda went back. She told me 18 dec she going back
Old 20-12-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
wadthehell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lased View Post
She is truly a professional.. it seems she knows how we want it better than us.. hopefully she returns
Old 20-12-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
JohnLocke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not much of a verbose writer so would like to keep it crisp.
Alice from thaifairy
Okt- Brilliant. Very humble and polite
Location - Central and niche.
GFE- 10/10
Accommodating- 10/10
Looks - 7/10
Frenching - Fighter 10/10
FJ- legit enjoyment with Dolby surround sound effects
BBJ- 7/10
AR - yes
Overall the service is top notch with a customer centric attitude and me being a service oriented man simply loved it.
RTF- all good except English..let's see
Old 20-12-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1306 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

Any FR for paradise888 jay? I seen one FR but its from a new user with 1 post and 20 points..
Old 20-12-2017, 01:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 20
jaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost24 View Post
Nola bro, some bros like me like to stick to one stable cause to them they used to it or like the stable, so much so till the okt remember their username liao, probably tell the girl that the bros who book them are important customer to give the bros VIP treatment, maybe that's why their fr differs slightly from yours
Understand bro, that is why I did not draw any conclusion. What you said could be exactly the reason why some brothers keep getting good services from many girls. Happy bonking
Old 20-12-2017, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Rachel from Emma:

Booked Rachel cos was attracted by her status as a yoga teacher....meaning body would be trim n no tummy....and flexible.

My first morning slot was delayed because both okt and lady overslept...and after getting the go ahead met another barrier, access was restricted, so had to wait for the lady to come down to let me into the apartment.

But the lady was worth the wait, pretty and nice trim figure, height looks closer to 164 than the advertised height. Nice perky butt and smooth sun tanned complexion. Hair slightly longer than shoulder length.

Overall first impression - physically very pretty like a chio poly girl....shy looking, have to wrap towel to take off shorts lol....a little hesitant and uncertain, reflecting behaviour of a green horn, and generally that was the tone for the whole session, like making love with a young inexperience jc girl.

After shower tried to get me to lie down and want to get started with business, but I asked her to lie down and tried having a conversation to make her more comfortable and less anxious, then starting to kiss her...lovely soft lips...nibble her tits and started to head south towards her trimmed tuft....she was not really comfortable and as I move back up, she tried to cap me....was not ready as I wanted to enjoy her syt body longer...

Eventually she capped and asked me to go on top, she looked tired, and was told she slept at 7, the trash bag looks full, so she must have had a busy first day yesterday....as I insert, she moaned so seductively, makes me hard to control and released in no time....but the nice warm feel as I poke into her was heavenly, nice gentle insertion, as she writ n wrapped her legs around me....

After washing up lay on bed and tried chatting with her after her attempt at massaging, strong pressure but lacked finesse and.do not really know how to massage well, then pulled her and hug her....to enjoy her lips....miraculously I got all ready to go another round, despite being a one shot guy for a while, and was having ED issue a couple of weeks ago due to long term medication. Round two ...again in missionary, but t tried putting her legs in a few position...up on.. my shoulder, bend at the knee .. treating her like origami.... true to her yoga training she was indeed flexible....pump her hard and came after about 15 minutes.

She was obviously tired and my time was up so left after washing up, and she was not that attentive in the send off, guess either tired or too weak and not used to the pace and physical demand of entertaining so many brothers on her first day upon her arrival sleeping only at 7 am....but she tried her best.

Overall, if you enjoy the more innocent, shy GND kind of experience, Rachel fits the bill, and if you speak Thai, as her English is pretty elementary. She is here only for 7 days, so do catch her soon, and hopefully she gets sufficient rest otherwise, her energy level is going to be an issue...not every girl has Vasa kind of energy and stamina.
Old 20-12-2017, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
badboythai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ALICE from thaifairy

Will do anything except AJ... Really knows how to satisfy all men... Overall would describe her as Sex Goddess!

Nice time with her, my ratings:
BBBJ 9/10
CIM 10/10
Frenching 9/10
Ass-rimming 10/10
FJ 9.5/10
Pussy shaved
Anal 0/10 i asked her she said no, over all fully satisfied. Worth the damage.
Old 20-12-2017, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
jjk14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here's my fr for Jay paradise

Accommodation: nice apartment. Only thing is single bathroom
Looks: same as the live pics. The studio pics less accurate.
Body: natural C boobs. Height is as advertised. Not say very slim but slim enough for me. Nice ass for doggy.
Bbbj: deepthroat. Nuff said
Fj: accommodating. I took the lead since i only took a one shot slot. Didn't want to shoot so quickly.
GFE: english ok. Cheerful type of girl. Show me her soft toy and say its her bf

Till next time...
Old 20-12-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nightfold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for Yini from TRL

Looks: 8/10 (Pretty)
Figure: 8/10 (Slim, and curvy)
Boobs: 8/10 (Natural B good to grab)
Frenching: Not allowed due to bracers.
Painting: Yes
Fingering: Never try
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10 (Simply love sex, tried many positions and accommodative, powerful grinder, the ass good for doggy... must try!!!)

Attitude: 8/10 Very bubbly. Loves to tease. We chit chat and hug before round 2)
Old 20-12-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaglooking4u View Post
Understand bro, that is why I did not draw any conclusion. What you said could be exactly the reason why some brothers keep getting good services from many girls. Happy bonking
Good for U

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 20-12-2017, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 8
candycow is a Helpful and Caring Samstercandycow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had cherlin from soi 69 in the afternoon.

Body: Slim body with no tummy and good height as advertised
Boobs: D cup enhanced but quite soft.
BBBJ: gentle kind with lots of tongue
Frenching: yes.
FJ: Quite active and will initiate positions.
Overall: She's quite a friendly girl with pretty good english.
Old 20-12-2017, 05:32 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cengizkhan View Post
No need to try Doll88.
Fake Pixs.
Fake video.
Cheater
They are still around with a different name, try to spot them
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1