The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 10-09-2008, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
boggieman is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Fucking in the public area

had a nice bj at corner of the void deck. Was standing and just pull my shorts down and she just bent over and gave me a good suck. It was damn nice and couldnt take it and just cum in her mouth.
Old 11-09-2008, 10:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by e463181 View Post
a gentle reminder, dun fuck near any beach that you can see any boat. i heard my friend, who served his ns in police coast guard, their boats were all equipped with night vision or infra red binoculars. unless you fuck behind a tree, or else.... of course, they won't arrest you, but they'll just enjoy the free show.
hahaha i think the coast guard will concentrate on enjoying free shows instead of survillance
Old 11-09-2008, 11:26 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 0
rocky73sg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrocky73sg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrocky73sg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrocky73sg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrocky73sg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried in kent ridge park, can be quite dark at night...

Old 11-09-2008, 12:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Nolatari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Fucking in the public area

Ginza Plaza, if bros rem, there is a playground at the roof top there. Gf need some help in homework, so decided to teach her some refraction index of the glass prism.

End up...teach 10mins, tease each other, gotten horny, and started petting, after alot of caressing on the dick, BTH liao, whip out the dick and gotten a good BJ under the hot afternoon sun. It got so intense that I REALLY wanted to CIM, but decided against it, and splatter it all across the playground floor.
LOL, boysss, those were the days.
Old 11-09-2008, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 19
trance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of light

Tried with my FB last week at the deserted carpark at Jurong Town council. Was driving her back home after a round of drinks, both of us were feeling quite tipsy and high after some shots.

She was wearing a skimpy mini tight skirt and a tube with matching red bra and gstring, was driving halfway when she suddenly she move over and upzip my jeans, pull down my briefs and gave me a wet, powerful suction blowjob.

Cannot concentrate and straight turn into Jurong town council and park at one dark and remote slot, lower down my seat and the rest leave all to her.

After some intense, wet frenching and blowing at the same time, I unloaded all my thousands armies in her mouth and she jollyfull swallowed all without any complaints.

Now think of it I am planning to have another round with her tomorrow when I am gg clubbing with her and her girlfrens.
Old 11-09-2008, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 20
freefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to all

One of my experience is BJ by one of the Viet girl. After chat with her and show her movie in my phone, she is hot. When I driving out of car park at Changi village, she unzip my jean and keep BJ not stop. Guess how long.. from the Changi village, road next to airport runway, ECP..to Fort road. First time driving car at such a slow speed @ 50km/h, slower than lorry..just to enjoy the fantasy and memorable journey.. some lorry overtake and try to see why I drive so slow..
Old 11-09-2008, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 430 / Power: 19
PS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by trance View Post
Tried with my FB last week at the deserted carpark at Jurong Town council. Was driving her back home after a round of drinks, both of us were feeling quite tipsy and high after some shots.
Used to be my favorite releasing spot when the lightings are not so bright like now
Old 11-09-2008, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 19
trance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by PS3SG View Post
Used to be my favorite releasing spot when the lightings are not so bright like now
Ha bro,

There are still some spots over there just nice for a quickie, you must know where to find, just drive around then you will be able to spot. Me too also drive round circles to find that invisable spot!
Old 12-09-2008, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Wc15 is Cool - loads of Potential

i tried last month @ indoor stadium car place...quite dark and quiet...did ard 10plus...my gf fully naked and she on top of me at my back seat...shiok and shot load into her...
Old 17-09-2008, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 20
Cunnosieur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCunnosieur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

XTube Videos

MSCP?
Old 17-09-2008, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
CityHunter789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trance View Post
Now think of it I am planning to have another round with her tomorrow when I am gg clubbing with her and her girlfrens.

Got cheonging this week? Let the bros join in lah.
U do your Fb, we will settle the rest of her galfriends for u.
Old 17-09-2008, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wc15 View Post
i tried last month @ indoor stadium car place...quite dark and quiet...did ard 10plus...my gf fully naked and she on top of me at my back seat...shiok and shot load into her...
Bro, i tried there before, a gd place to go after supper at geylang dim sum.
Old 17-09-2008, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
semen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehinghen View Post
haha dunoe if you all every tried in the taxi at night of cos ahaha really a very nice exprience it was raining very heavily.

We just got of the hospital cos my hand was injured from a fall then we jus board this taxi. You know what she did?? that we were sitting at the first row waiting for the doctor to call she say she wan to go to the ladies so i waited there for her. Awhile later, she came back. She seated and i really find it funny why she open her legs quite wide and she is wearing a black shirt ooo my god then i ask her why you do that then she told me go check it out yourself. i fold my legs to block where my hands are going i gone slowly into touch scare people was looking OMG she was so wet and SHIT her tongs where not there she was so wet so wet. HAHA she i clean shave tats wat i love most so nice and juicy.

NO more waiting i brought her back home into the taxi. I keep teasing her not touching her pussy but just really near it haha then now she was so horny she was touching my dick so nice and now i move more into her haha she was moaning luckily it was really dark in the taxi but i kept looking at the taxi driver if he is looking anot then she unbutton my pants and zip and omg wats she doing BJ for me there crazy ahh if the driver see how siao????? how how hahaa then there is the high divider in between i do the same think i fold my legs ahaha she unreveal my dick and she lick and suck it like a delicious sasauge AHAHA so nice really MUST TRY YOU GUYS
Now this is too far fetch....I tried to bring myself to believe you but you are obviously making this one up.
Old 17-09-2008, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
Fun Guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFun Guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by freefuck View Post
One of my experience is BJ by one of the Viet girl. After chat with her and show her movie in my phone, she is hot. When I driving out of car park at Changi village, she unzip my jean and keep BJ not stop. Guess how long.. from the Changi village, road next to airport runway, ECP..to Fort road. First time driving car at such a slow speed @ 50km/h, slower than lorry..just to enjoy the fantasy and memorable journey.. some lorry overtake and try to see why I drive so slow..
I have try before that. But my is at North South highway back to SG during one of the trip to KL. A very wonderful experience.
Old 17-09-2008, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Agree as well... story too make up liao... as if uncle dun check his rear mirror...

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1