The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
traveller666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to end a FB relationship cordially

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackstageBambi View Post
Hey all, just curious how do you folks go about telling your FB that it’s getting kind of non inspiring and maybe it’s time to take a temporary or permanent break?

Secondly, what are some of the things that count as push factors to end it? Other than the usual no more excitement/passion, or maybe things like one person initiates all the time while the other is usually more laidback?

Lastly, this may not sound like it should matter, but does the personality of the FB count towards whether you feel like carrying on?
depends one where you find the FB. if from dating apps. just ignore her. but i do have a place to find FB you can ignore anytime but once you need you can message her hahaha. DM if you want to know
Old 21-01-2024, 10:54 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

just tell her you are fucking someone else, and got stds.

she will end it with you.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 25-01-2024, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Intro me lol, I single
Old 25-01-2024, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hey all, just curious how do you folks go about telling your FB that it’s getting kind of non inspiring and maybe it’s time to take a temporary or permanent break?

Secondly, what are some of the things that count as push factors to end it? Other than the usual no more excitement/passion, or maybe things like one person initiates all the time while the other is usually more laidback?

Lastly, this may not sound like it should matter, but does the personality of the FB count towards whether you feel like carrying on?
Think I posted before
First request - cum mouth
If she agrees, then anal sex
If she agrees then threesome with her best friend, room mate, daughter or her mom.
By this time, she will break up with you.
Old 25-01-2024, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

The most respectful way is to be honest. Tell her you wish to stop and that you will like to remain in touch. Given that you have seen and done all with one another, there will be an unusually intimate level of honesty in the friendship. Nothing to hide, no need to be politically correct.

Guys only need lust to have sex but the girl may have some feelings for you which is why she agreed to be a FB. No need to do or say hurtful things in the hope she distances herself. You will just make her feel like she is a piece of used tissue that you are trying to throw away after you had have your fun.
Old 26-01-2024, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Heh. I’m the girl. My FB is the guy la.
Hi bambi,

Since you are already bored with him, what about you and I both we become FB ?

PM me if interested.

Thanks

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1