The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2015, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RayStoner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
condom broke with girl and she refuses to take 20min rapid hiv test with me

hello guys, I visited this girl the night before hari raya keke from $$$$$$ 83751607, the condom broke when we were having sex and we went on for about 30 seconds to 1 minute before replacing it. the day after I felt that to be safe I called and asked her to go with me to do an anonymous hiv test, but she completely refuses to listen to reason and refuses to go with me, insisting that shes fine and im insulting her. I was willing to pay for her time and the whole test but she still refuses. can whoever advertises her please convince her to do the 20 min test so as to let your customer have a peace of mind.
Old 19-07-2015, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: condom broke with girl and she refuses to take 20min rapid hiv test with me

Hi Bro, u need to check HIV test first. Advise u not to chiong for 3 month or proper wear condom with yr GF n Wf.

After 100 days, ps do HIV test again . For u n yr familY safetY.....
MGBU

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 20-07-2015, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautyhunter View Post
Hi Bro, u need to check HIV test first. Advise u not to chiong for 3 month or proper wear condom with yr GF n Wf.

After 100 days, ps do HIV test again . For u n yr familY safetY.....
MGBU
Very good advice here.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 02-09-2015, 11:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boinkboinkboink is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayStoner View Post
hello guys, I visited this girl the night before hari raya keke from $$$$$$ 83751607, the condom broke when we were having sex and we went on for about 30 seconds to 1 minute before replacing it. the day after I felt that to be safe I called and asked her to go with me to do an anonymous hiv test, but she completely refuses to listen to reason and refuses to go with me, insisting that shes fine and im insulting her. I was willing to pay for her time and the whole test but she still refuses. can whoever advertises her please convince her to do the 20 min test so as to let your customer have a peace of mind.
Hopefully this is one to break anybody's rice bowl.

Pity, bro, be safe.
Old 07-09-2015, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayStoner View Post
Hopefully you will be alright
Old 14-09-2015, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future

Thanks for the information.hope u are doing fine.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1