The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2012, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 14
Steelshaft is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteelshaft is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bonking WeChat Lady

Hey Brother & Sister, I am back again and apology for the wait, had been quite busy lately. Just a short one here for you guys to enjoy….

…….on the next day, I receive a message from S and it say
S: Sorry for not able to see you leave last night

Me: No problem dear

S: I was too weak as I had not had that feeling for so long

Before I can reply

S: last night was so wonderful, thank you.

Me: Is it? So next time we could have more

S: ….I love you

Or my god, I am stance again, how to reply? I am already married! At the moment, if I got a knife, I would stab myself to dead. So no choice I replied

Me: I love you too

S: Are you free for lunch?

Me: Sure, I am always free for you

S: why not we meet at Hongkou stadium since it near your office, there is a good udon noodle shop there

To myself I was thinking, oh no! So near to my office and I am really afraid that my colleague will saw me. But the devil inside tell me “what the hack, who care?” and so I replied

Me: ok what time

S: anytime when you are ok

Me: how about 11.30am?

S: ok, you want me to fetch you?

Me: No I am fine, I will walk over there

I sweated again and luckily she never insists on fetching me. (she don’t drive but she had an electric scooter, which is very common for people to own one in SH)

So the time came and I walk over to the stadium, while walking there are so much SYT in short skirt as it is summer and so I put on my WeChat radar and scan again.

While scanning and going through the list. I accidentally bump into something soft with my hand holding my phone. I look up and saw a tall lady in spaghetti and I guess she is around mid 30’s. So I say sorry but she smile and walk on in the opposite direction. I turn back and look at her back, short curvy hair, around 1.7m, slim in spaghetti and wearing a shot shirt. But the most attracting part is her nice pair of long legs. Well that the figure that I am longing for to bonk. After a moment, I recall, did my hand bump onto her breast?

So I walk on and look back at my list on my radar, I saw a girl in short hair and so I open up her profile and view. Well she is from Sichuan Chengdu and blow up the photo to see and I am sure it is her. So I put on a greeting and say

Me: “Very sorry to had bump into you”
Old 17-10-2012, 10:53 PM
Samster

Steelshaft is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteelshaft is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After that there was radio silent and so I walk on. So I reach the stadium and roughly I know which restaurant she is talking about, I waited in front.

Soon I feel a pair of hand from behind and cover my eye and hear some giggling laughter and I know it is her. So I turn over and she gives me a pack on my cheek. At the time, I feel very uncomfortable and my eye was scanning around for people from my office and so far didn’t discover anyone familiar. So we walk into the restaurant and order our meal. During lunch, we didn’t mention about last night as the restaurant was so pack with people and conversation can be overheard easily. So after lunch, I ask,

Me: So you are heading to the library again?

S: No, I am going for a swim as I had not swim for quite sometime

Me: you brought your stuff? I mean your swimwear?

S: I always got my swimwear in my scooter, you want to join me?

Me: Me? I don’t have anything with me, how to join you?

S: it is ok, there is a shop down the road and you can buy a pair of shorts

Me: Can I swim in short here?

S: yes you can, I am going to one of the university to swim and at this hour not much people

Me: ummm….ok I think can

So she jump in happiness and say

S: Let go, I can fetch you there

Me: uh… I so heavy can your bike take it?

S: off course it can

Me: ok than

So we proceed to the shop and I brought a pair of shorts and proceed to the swimming pool. As we reach the pool, I can see only a few old man and auntie swimming. The pool belong to the university and outsider will need to pay. However the opening timing is quite weird as it open from 12 to 3pm and 6pm to 9pm on summer only. I was also ask to put on a hair cap, which she borrow me a spare one, due to hygienic issue. In my mind I was thinking, what type of hygienic they are talking about in this country where people spit everywhere.

So I start off with free style, follow by frog style and back style, trying to prove that I am a strong swimmer. However after 5 laps, I was gone as I had not been swimming for years and so I rest on the pool side to watch her. Amazingly, she done twenty laps and after finishing she ask me to join her in the pool again and so jump in.

At that time as it was around 2.30pm which is around closing time, the pool only left with two us and one auntie sweeping leaves near the pool. Once I am in the pool, she swam over and put her hand over my neck, kiss me and say

S: thank you so much for last night

Me: it ok dear not to worry

S: you know I have not make love for a very long time and last night is fantastic

Me: I also like to thank you for letting me to make love to you, I am also feeling very good as I had not do it for quite some time

S: you sure? Then how you settle your urge?

Me: hehe, I can DIY mah

S: what DIY?

Me: do it yourself

She laugh and she kiss me again and say

S: you know, I never get so high before

Me: your…

I stop as I think I should not mention her BF again

Me: I mean is it, how high

S: umm….

She think for a while with a sweet smile which depict that she was had a nice memories of last night

S: very high

As we are hugging each other, my didi blood pressure had already go to the peak and feel like exploding. As I am not wearing any underwear, my shaft was sticking out onto her pelvis. She feel it and say

S: wow hard already?

Me: of course, how can I control when you are around, now I don’t know how to get out of the pool

S: then how? The pool is closing

Me: can you help me? To let go for me?

So she look around and she put her hand into my short and jerk my little general. With her handjob, I feel fantastic, I am still unable to come as I had the pressure of being spot by others.

S: still cannot cum?

Me: no….

Suddenly she sink into the water, pull down my pant and put her mouth onto my shaft. Well that the first time I am having a blowjob underwater, even though that does not help much but it is really a first time experience. After around thirty seconds, she came up catching her breath and say

S: Is….is it…ok?

Me: thanks but maybe I am too pressure, still don’t have that feeling

S: so how?

Me: Can I put my didi into yours? I can cum faster

She look around to confirm no one around and she say

S: ok

So I lift up one of her leg, pull her close to me and lifted her up a little (as it is easy to do it underwater), she also help to slide her swimwear aside and I insert my shaft in and I can feel her trembling. As I start to pump her by lifting her, I feel that the action is too obvious, so I lay her back with her both leg wrap around my leg and start to pump her again, with this pump, she was giving out soft moan, due to the previous stimulation plus myself not able to last without a condom, in no time, I explode in her and I hug her tight and breathing heavily.

After that we go to wash up and as we walk out of the swimming pool toward her bike, she say

S: you want to come to my house? I can cook dinner for you

Me: So fast you talk about dinner, sorry I can’t as I had a dinner appointment

In my heart, I was thinking I am more than happy to go but I had not apply for visa to stay late. However I would not like to give up on another possible bonk and so I say

Me: can I go your house to rest for a while as I am quite tired due to last
night unable to sleep well.

S: Sure, let go….

Inside me, "I definitely will bonk you hard this time"

To be continue……..
Old 17-10-2012, 11:33 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 0
Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light

I cannot help myself but to say again: Excellent Story
Old 17-10-2012, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 16
howeas is a splendid one to beholdhoweas is a splendid one to beholdhoweas is a splendid one to beholdhoweas is a splendid one to beholdhoweas is a splendid one to beholdhoweas is a splendid one to behold

TS Steelshaft.... Excellent story. Camp for more.
Any photo to show S asset- the 36D?
Old 18-10-2012, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by howeas View Post
TS Steelshaft.... Excellent story. Camp for more.
Any photo to show S asset- the 36D?
Sorry bro, I had never thought of writing such post while I was with her previously. Furthermore I dont take any with them as my CO always browse my phone for unusual happening. All these lady photo was on their avatar in WeChat. But do standby as I had more photo for the third lady as I had taken photograph for her. So stay tuned.
Old 18-10-2012, 12:07 AM
Samster

Hi Brother & Sister,

Just want to hear more comment on my narration, I am not asking for point but prefer to see more support and comment in my writing style, in order for me to improve and also give me a morale booster!
Old 18-10-2012, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Bonking WeChat Lady

nice story bro
Old 18-10-2012, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1669 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

bonking in swimming pool is the closest thing to bonking in space without gravity, any stunt also can, just fear of suffocating haha
Old 20-10-2012, 12:33 AM
Samster

Hey Brother & Sister, apology for the waiting finally weekend and here is my third bonking session with Lady S…..

………..so after we left the university, we head for her bike and I seated at the back of her to take a ride home. I feel rather awkward in this position as in Singapore I use to ride bike and I am always the rider in front, but this time it was the other way round. So when we reach her house and her roommate is not around as he was working, so we proceed to her room and I say

Me: may I take off my clothes and rest on your bed for a while?

S: sure please go ahead, hehehe I had seen you naked before

Me: ok then I made myself at home

So I take off my clothing except the underware and lay down on her bed to rest. Well after the swimming, I was actually quite awake and I do that purposely to see whether there are any happening. With my eye half close pretending to sleep, I watch what she is doing. I saw her closing the curtain as the summer sun is really hot and turn on the air con. Then hang out her swimwear including mine at the balcony and she start to strip herself and getting to change into something light.

As I see her strip, I start to admire beautifully tanned body with a big pair of boobs. Then she start to take off her bra and drop in her tee. Follow by that she removes the pair of Bermuda, remove her panties and put on a pair of loose cotton shorts. While admiring the wonderful view from behind from behind, I start to have a hard on. Sooner or later my little brother head start to get out from my underwear and it is just like saying “hey bro, I also want to take a look”. Then she turn around after changing and saw my little brother coming out to say hello, she is stance by putting her hand to cover her mouth. So I close my eye tight and pretending I was already asleep.

After a while, I feel something wet on my little brother and I half open my eyes. What I saw is, she was standing on the side of the bed, bend over with her hand on the side of the bed to support and licking on my brother head.
Well that feeling is sensational, so I give out a soft “ohh…..” to let her know that I am enjoying it. With my affirmation, her hand reach for my underwear hemline and start to pull it down.

After exposing my whole shaft, she start to lick from the bottom of the shaft to tip of it. Stroke by stroke, she move on up and down and ten to eleven stroke later, she use her mouth to yank my head from my body and start to suck on it. Her sucking is not top of the world but it was slow and sensational. After sucking on my dick for around fifteen minutes, I start to feel the urge which exceeded my control limit and I start to explode. Surprisingly without moving her head away (or maybe she don't know that I am exploding, she took my whole load into her mouth.
Old 20-10-2012, 12:47 AM
Samster

After that she continue to suck on it and that was killing me! With that continue sucking my brother stay hard on and I think to myself, it is time for my action!

So I pull her up gently and lay her on her back. Knee in front of her and start to penetrate her love hole. Thanks to her saliva mixed a little of my cum, the penetration was not that hard, as I start to shaft in her let out a soft moan and with her body trembling. I start it slow with my body laying on her and doing the stomach crump.

My mouth reaches for her mouth and start a battle of tongue fight. After a while, to increase the level of excitement, my hands reach for her shoulder from her back and start to pull her toward my shaft to get a deeper penetration. With this, she surrenders to the tongue fight, move her mouth to the side and start moaning louder.

Now I increase my tempo and start moving my shaft faster and harder, where the sound of piak, piak, piak and ah... oh... ah... filling the room. Suddenly her body trembling vigorously with her body arching and hug tight to me. Which I know she had came, so I reduce my tempo and slowly came to a halt, in order to let her rest. However my little general is still hard on and wanting for more. By that time, I had sweated quite a lot due to the exercise and also feeling a little clamp on my abdomen as I seldom exercise this part of my muscle except during sex.

After letting her to catch her breath, with my shaft still inside her, I shift my pair of leg under both of hers and pull her up to sit on my lap. Slowly she start her grinding action and start giving out moan.

After a while of grinding on my shaft, I lay down on my back and she assume a squad position and starting riding on me. While doing that, she start o give out a louder and louder moan which I feel how much she had withhold her moaning last night.

As she ride me hard, her hair clip start to drop off and unfolding her hair. From that view I can see the wild side of her. As she was also sweating massively, her hair start to stick to her shoulder and it give a feeling of what a vigorous love making. By seeing her wild side, I also start to pump her from the bottom and soon you can feel the aroma of love making in the room or maybe the whole apartment.

She was a good athlete and she was riding me for around five minutes and she starting moaning louder and louder and say

S: I…ah.. am cuming, I ….urghh.. cuming

With her yelling, I also can’t control any longer and say

Me: dear …I ..I am cuming too…. Let…lets come together….

Without further ado, she arch back trembling and I also give her my last bang and fire into her.

Me: Arghh........

By then she drop onto me.

As we are both sweating heavily, our body sweat bond us closer together, I reach my hand to her back and can feel her back is totally wet as her room aircon is not really working and furthermore making super love in such a hot day of around 38 degree.

I will never forget this moment as it feel so glorious as this is a real feeling of man and women bonding together.

In my devil mind, I think next time, I must try bonking in a Suana room and it can sure sweat it out!

With us hugging together and still plug in, we fall asleep….

After that day of bonding, I feel very much for her and always go out for lunch and dinner. However there is one stupid mistake I had made, as during these days of courtship with her, I start to neglect my CO feeling. We start to have quarrel as I start to complain about her for controlling me too tight and made her start to scrutinise my stuff most frequently.

So on one fine day, she check my bag and found the stupid hotel member card in my bag while I was sleeping. That night she also call the hotel to find out how many stay I had made in the hotel. Well, the stupid hotel also reveals everything to her.

With this we go into a big fight but the glad thing is, she forgives me as I told her that I only went to the hotel once when I was drunk and it was just a one night stand. I also told her that I have totally broken out with girl and we had no relationship at all. For the several time to hotel, I say it must be the hotel mistake as I only when there once (still denying, well that's always a man job).

Well after that incident, I was really chained up and put to jail. During these day, I am like a moving zombie as all my cash had been under control, which she had become my CFO. So brother out there, I believe you all know how miserable life can be….

There is one fortunate thing about this incident, that I had deleted my WeChat from my phone and left no trace on it before she go through my phone. Another lucky thing is, I don’t take photo of my FB so there was no trace either. So after a week of torture, on one day before I go to work, I re-download Wechat with my home WIFI and catch my cab to the worksite. In the cab, I view my message, there was many from S and a few from GD. Browsing through S message, it say

S: dear, where are you?

S: how come you don’t reply me?

S: is there something wrong with you?

S: what happen?

S: ……

S: …….

And the last message is

S: ok then, I will delete you!

After seeing the last message, my heart sunk. However I think on the bright side, at least we had beautiful sex, which I still remember the glorious sex that we had for man bonding with a women in a hot summer afternoon.

Furthermore I know she is a strong woman which could take all the hammering and she initial a break out and I think I should let sleeping cat lie and not to disturb her anymore….……

To be continue……
Old 20-10-2012, 12:56 AM
Samster

Hi Brother out there, I would need to ask for your help, can anyone advice me on any image upload website that I can use to upload these WeChat lady photo other than imageshade as I can get access anymore

Thanks in advance!

Steel
Old 20-10-2012, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great story TS. Up u already.
Old 20-10-2012, 08:53 PM
Samster

Hey Brother & Sister, back again but this time I would like to interrupt the previous ongoing experience that I had shared by a little happening today while my memories is still fresh. Maybe you could consider this as an FR for MP but there is a little string to it……

……as in the last few days, I was quite busy verifying the contractor scope of work for payment at site office, I had invited all the contractor to come in turn for a meet up session in verifying their work as I need to close the project.

Well this few days I also had my project coordinator sitting in front of me, just to act as a witness (well office politic). Well it is a she and I had employ her myself since I start work here. I find her attractive in certain way but I love her height and long pair of legs. Which I also longer for a gf that is taller than me when she put on her high heel and walking along me.

Sometime, when I see she, I had some hard on, but I still remember my mother always say “Don’t shit at your own eating place” and so I follow the rule. So after a few days looking at her directly, which I normally don’t have the chance as in the office, I am on the second floor and she was on the first, my urge start to come again.

In my mind I was thinking to go for a 油压 at 3pm just to release some tension by letting some lady touching me to let me and to do some sianning to revive myself. Just as I finish the last contractor verification, my phone rang and it was the last contractor boss

Contractor: 老总,有空吗? 我现在过来,有些事想跟你谈谈。
Me: 应该没问题, 那几点?

Contractor: 我半个小时到,上次接你的那个大门好吗?

Me: 好的,你到了打给我吧。

Contractor: 等会见。

While after I hang up the phone, I know that this contractor is coming to negotiate sometime and I roughly know that where he will bring me to. Well this type of “negotiation” is common here, furthermore contractor in China spend a lot on “entertainment”, so hard to change them, it is in their blood.

So I pack my bag and walk out of the site to the main gate, I make a big detour to the other main gate, just ensure that no one see me going with the contractor. After a long walk, just as I reach the gate, my phone rang, so we catch a taxi while he explaining that his car had sent for repair. In the cab he say 78号,铁岭路, upon hearing this, I know where he is bringing me to.

So as usual, we go into a small room, get ourselves in robe and boxer short, turn off our hand phone and lock our bag in the locker (well this place I don’t really like as we can’t bring the hand phone into the room).

So we proceed to level 2 to view our fish tank, while walking up, I was thinking which gals to get as this the third time I came here with my contractor. In my mind no AE is favourite, so I think I will get her since the second time I came, I did not see and I miss her service. When I am in front of the fish tank, I didn’t see No ABC and got a little disappointed but I saw no AAA which is the last second gals I call here. But in my mind, I am still hesitating, although I got quite a good bonk with her last time but my mind is also telling me to chose another one as she is not the prettiest among them.

So after al long fight in my mind I decide to choose No AAA again to see how her respond is. After choosing, she walks out from the fish tank and we proceed to the room, we had little silent at the beginning and when almost reach the room I broke the ice

Me: 你还记得我吗?

AAA:我当然记得啦

Me: 我那莫的别吗?

AAA:是啊,你的国语 那没戁

Half way through the conversation, we reach the designated room, once in the room, she lock the door, I sit onto the side of the bed and she proceed to the bathroom to prepare for the soapy wash with plastic to cover the cushion, while hygienic again. Me deciding to go for two bonk, I call out to her

Me: 我们冲凉就好了

AAA: 好的

So she keep the plastic back to her bag and squad down in front of me and hug me, then she take off my robe and say

AAA:你要双飞吗?跟我朋友一起, 他很好玩的。

Which is threesome.

Me: 多少钱? 1200 吗?

Well I had did it before in another MP, which is the same price and so I say

Me: ok

AAA:那我叫我朋友进来让你看看再 说好吗?

Me:好的

So she head for the intercom and ask the counter to send No: AIA in, beside that she also confirm the pricing with the counter. While waiting for her, she sit down on my lap and give me a kiss on my forehead.

Me: 你不怕,我见了她,以后不再找你啦?

AAA:不会吧!那我不叫了

While talking, she action to reach for the phone and so I pull her by the hand and say

Me: Aiya 开玩笑的啦,我那舍得你

AAA:我就知道你不会

Then there was a knock on the door and she open it, so came in a smaller built but had a more pretty face and I was thinking, not bad! After she came in, she straight away sit on my lap and start to massage my dick, anyway at that time my dick had already half erected. While AAA go to the bathroom to prepare, AIA ask me while her hand still on my didi

AIA: 你是哪里人啊?

Me:你猜,或者你问她嘛

AIA:广东?

Me: 不是,是外国人

AIA: 哪,香港,,,台湾?

AAA:他是新加坡人

AIA:是吗?走我们去冲凉
Old 20-10-2012, 09:12 PM
Samster

So we proceed to the bathroom and as usual I was asked to sit on the stood with a U shape cut out in the centre, which I would called it a “Ass washing chair”, so AAA start to soap my front body squading down while AIA wash her down under.

Follow by that, position change, AAA walk to my back and soap my back and AIA move in front and start to soap both of my leg follow by my little brother. Then AAA start to lick on my ears while washing my back and AIA start to wash my ass thoroughly to standby for the massive invasion of the tongue to the dark side! (Well sound serious huh?). However during this moment, I can feel AAA had some emotion attached with her lick.

After washing my ass, AIA spray water onto me to clean out the soap on the front and the back as AAA also clean herself from the soap and reach for the towel to dry herself up. After cleaning me from the soap, AIA, squad down and start to swallow my shaft and blowing it. With AAA drying up and not aware of AIA blowing for me, she ask me

AAA: 你知道为什么我还记得你吗?

I stumble as I am enjoying AIA suck and turn to her and say

Me: 为。。为什么哪?

AAA:第一,因为你是外国人, 第二你的国语讲的很戁。。。第三,。。。你,你。。

Suddenly, AIA withdraw her mouth from my shaft and say

AIA: 哎呀!人家正在享受!你问人家那么多问题干嘛!

AAA:哦!对不起,我看不到你在做什么,他太大只了!合合合

AAA: 其实我们早就认识了

AIA: 不是吧

Me:我看你一定常常说骗话,所以她不相信你!

AAA:哈哈哈,是真的

Me:是的,我上次就是和她洞了房的

AIA:是吗?

Me:现在我在娶老二

AIA:我不干,我要做大的!

AAA:那我就让你做大的啦

Talking to me

AAA: 我每次都会让她的

Talking to AIA

Me: 不过你要想一想哦,每次老公都会比较疼小的

AIA: 那好,我就做小的!

Speaking in a sweet and childish voice and giving a cute look. In fact, it is true, AAA look more mature and had a CFM look and AIA look younger and from certain angle she look cute. So after the conversation, me and AAA move to the room to dry me out, while AIA remain in the bathroom to wash out. While AAA was drying me out, I say

Me: 其实我知道你第三个记得我的理由, 应为我上次把你做的太爽了是吗?

With a smile AAA say

AAA: 你知道,你还让我烧死那么多脑细胞来想什么说去来。

In my mind, I was thinking “I got a bite on my hook again! Should be another GD!” Then I plant a kiss on her lip and she receives it without objection.

Then I was ask to lie on the bed on my stomach and exposing my back and ass. So she pours some disinfectant onto my back and start licking from shoulder to my back. In between, she also lick on my ear which I know she is following my pattern as she did not do that the last time.

After a while, AIA came in the room and she climb onto the bed where my legs was and she also pours some disinfectant onto my legs and start the licking process.

After a while, AAA start the suction cup dragging process, which is suck up a piece of my skin with her mouth and drag her mouth from my shoulder to my butt. At the same moment, AIA was also doing the same to my legs and this feeling was so great and you feel you are in heaven.

After that, AIA ask me pull forward my leg to a kneeing position exposing my asshole to her and I say

Me: 你那模块就叫你老公跪下啦!

AIA: 是啊,因为你坏蛋!

So she start to lick on my ass using her tongue and after a while she start to tongue fuck my asshole. While AIA doing that, AAA start to start flicker on my ear using her tongue, well that sensational.

Then AIA flip over on her back and start licking on my boss. After a while of boss sucking, AAA let her head under abdomen and start to suck on my dick. Without head room AIA go back to rim my asshole. In my mind, I was thinking, if I am able to let my soul to fly out and see the whole view. It just like one woman milking a cow with her mouth and the other licking a cow ass!

This carry on for a while and then I was ask to flip over to my back. AAA start to lick on my nipple and AIA clean up my dick from AAA salvia (this is a standard procedure as you will not be able to see two gals sucking on one cock as they are afraid that if one girl had any disease, it will spread to the other) and start to suck on my dick. Slowly, AAA start to move her lip to my ear and I also take the opportunity to french her. Well again, she reciprocate to my french and I start to hear AIA saying

AIA:哇!好亲密啊

Me and AAA are so involve in the frenching and we didn’t really respond to her and so AIA continue to suck on my dick. AIA sucking was quite good and off course with me frenching AAA, I can feel that I am cuming. So I grab AAA head to deepen our frenching and on the below I exploded into AIA mouth.
After exploding into AIA, AAA took a towel and clean up my shaft while AIA spit out my cum into the dustbin, maybe I should call it a cum bin. So I rest for a while AIA say

AIA: 哇,好多啊!刚才还以为你不出啦,我差点要扒开你就来了

In my mind, I was thinking I definitey will come as the feeling was so shiok having double and the one top is giving me a GF feeling. The whole show was just like doing it with your GF with a invited sex partner.

After AAA clean up my stick, I hold AAA by the arm and lay her down on the bed and say

Me: 到我服务你啦

With AAA turning to AIA and say

AAA: 他很厉害的,可把你弄得很舒服的

AIA: 是吗?

AAA:真的,他很厉害,很舒服的

AIA: 那我可要看看了

So I lay myself on AAA and I start to kiss her on the neck, slowly moving to twinkle with her ear and down to the mouth and start frenching. By the time AAA had also close her eye and giving out soft moan. While AIA seeing us frenching she say

AIA: 好亲密啊,好像两公婆喔

So without responding to AIA, I mover my tongue south to her nipple to suck on it. After a while I glide my tongue to the side of body and slowly move down to her pelvis area. I start to give a few kiss & suck on her pubic hair and area around her love hole, follow by a few glide of my tongue on her inner thigh. From the background I hear

AIA: 哇,舒服死了,看起来了好爽啊

After the kissing around the love hole, I start my attack on her love hole, again I give a big glide of my tongue from her asshole to the clitoris and I can hear her giving a louder moan and slight jerk on her body. At my end, AIA start to caress my harden dick and she put on a condom for me. After putting on she say

AIA: 快点, 快点插进去!

She say that as she can see AAA was already very high. But for me, I tell myself that I want to taste more of her juice, so I would not stop here. So I continue to work on my masterpiece of tongue work and in no time I bring her to her climax, with her hand holding on tight onto my head.

AIA: 好爽啊,她来了, 她来了,看了好舒服啊

AIA: 好了,现在可以插了,快,快插她

Obeying AIA command, I move forward my body to position my shaft in front of her love hole, aim and shaft it in. As her pussy was so wet, my shaft penetrate in one swift moment and I can feel my boss being wet while hearing some squirting sound below.

So I start missionary and start to pump harder and harder and she respond with a louder and louder moaning. After a few minutes, I feel my urge coming, but I think to myself, I would not want to let AIA go free, so I start to slow down and start taking deep breath to hold down my urge.

Then I lay myself onto her, move my hand below her back to grip on to her shoulder, exerting her body onto my shaft and I start to do my stomach exercise called the “crunch”.
Old 20-10-2012, 09:12 PM
Samster

While doing this exercise, the position my asshole is well expose to AIA, so AIA put a hand on my testicle and start to lick on my asshole again and this was feeling is so out of this world,. But this was for a short while as my butt keep bumping into her face as she lick and she withdraw from her position and say

AIA: 你屁股好大啊,好难添

At that time how I wish I had a smaller ass, so that she could continue the action, so I start to pump harder and deeper into AAA and I whisper to her ear

Me: 要来了吗?

She did not respond but I can see her nodding her head with her eye closed. She is getting louder and louder now and I believe that people outside the room also hear. Besides her moaning, in background I can hear AIA saying

AIA: 哇!好多水啊

AIA:她爽呆了,快点,插深点!

AIA: 哦!快点好多水啊!真爽!

Just like being hypnotised by her voice, I obey every command by her and suddenly AAA grip on to me so tight and yelling out loud and I can feel her juice is flooding the love hole. I saw her start frowning her eye brown and I know that she had cum, hence I slow down my tempo and coming to a dead stop and she open up her eye to look at me and smile, from the back AIA say

AIA: 哇!你好多水啊,羞死啦!

AAA:真的好舒服啊。。。

Talking to AIA and I say

Me: 好了,到你了,要不要试一下?

AIA:我。。我。。我不要。。。

AAA:试嘛,真的很舒服的

AIA:我不要

As we are exchanging position, with me & AAA getting out of the bed and AIA assume the previous position of AAA. I whisper to AAA in her ear

Me: 你让我舔她吗?

This gesture is just like getting a permission of my GF to lick our FB and I did it on purpose to show my liking for her, to let her feel more that I am hers.

AAA: 可以,让她尝一下

So the permission granted, I grip on to her ankle and pull AIA’s ass to the edge of the bed and say

Me: 来,让我也给尝一下这滋味

AIA:真的要吗?

AAA:享受一下嘛,很舒服的

So I lay myself on AIA and start to kiss her neck and slowly down to her nipple, but this girl got a big nipples, maybe a size of a normal lady last finger tip. But sucking and licking such big nipple was a little difference and the feeling is quite nice. As I was sucking on her nipples, AAA reach down on my shaft and remove my condom, while doing that she also start to kiss and lick on my back. At this time AIA is starting to give out light moan and talking to AAA

AIA: 他真的好温柔啊,好会舔

AAA:我都跟你说了嘛,他舔的很舒服。

Slowly I proceed down south to her love hole and I assume a squding position in front of the pussy and start the same procedure as I had done AAA

AIA: 哇!好爽啊!真的很爽!

With her encouragement, I start to tongue fuck her and she start screaming. While I am doing that her spot of enjoyment is not the same as AAA, while AAA is on her clitoris but AIA spot was the entrance of her love hole. So I continue to attack the weak spot and her cry start to get louder and louder.

Seeing this scenario, I know that AIA had totally lost in her own space, while still licking on AIA, AAA also start to put on a new condom for me and whisper to my ear

AAA: 站起来,一次狠狠地插进去。。。

From her voice, I can feel that she want me to revenge on AIA as I had listen to AIA earlier in pumping her so high. So off course I listen to my “GF” command and grip hold of my shaft, stand up suddenly and shaft it down into the AIA love hole with a bang! With this action, AIA arched back and scream!

AIA: 哇 !!!!!插死我啦!!!

AAA: 快点,快点插她!

Listening to her, I start to bump as a hard as possible and the whole room, we can only hear the piak, piak, piak and arrgh.. arghh..argh… After a while, of pumping AIA start to scream and say

AIA: 不。。不要啦。。。 受不了啦。。。

AAA:不要停,继续!别管她!

On hearing this, my man ego start to raise! My inner voice telling me “you are the best! Bring two gals to climax with one shot”. With the rising ego and encouragement from my inner voice, I can feel my shaft further harden which I seldom got this feeling. I pump harder and harder and soon later I explode in her

Me: Aaarrgghhhh…….

I let my shaft stay inside and continue to ejaculate, after the ejaculation, I can feel myself totally dried up, my leg start to buckle, drop onto the floor and panting for breath. Quickly, AAA grasp me and bring me to the side of the bed, from there I can see AIA still laying on the bed and catching her breath, so I turn to AAA and start to french her again.

I was feeling very great for the accomplishment; even though it was in a MP, but the whole scenario is like fucking with your GF and invited her girlfriend to do a threesome.

Not long, AIA sit up and start our conversation

AIA: 哇,爽死了,你真行

AAA:我都跟你说了嘛,跟他做爱真的很舒服

Me:为什么哪?

AAA:因为你很体贴很温柔, 很用心的去做

AIA:是啊,通常这里的男人都不会这样去做的

AAA:你舔乳头也舔的很舒服,不像别人用嘴死咬着乳头,一点都不舒服

AIA:有些人,自以为自己很厉害,把手放在B上使劲搓,真想一巴掌打过去!

Me:是吗?

AAA:那你觉得我跟她的B有什么不一样?

Well that question put me into the spot, I was so involve and enjoying, I didn’t really think of that

Me: 啊。。。AIA的比较紧,你的比较松

AIA:是吗?因为我的比较浅,所以比较紧吧

Me:我也说不出,不过我舔你们的时候我发现你们都有不一样的舒服点位

AIA:是真的吗?你说的出来

Me:是啊,AAA的点位在她的阴舍上,而你的就在你阴孔和阴舍之间

AAA:哇,好厉害啊

AIA: 其实我的阴舍很小,要把肉拨开才舔的到

Me:那我有舔到你们来吗?

AAA:我是给你舔到来的

AIA:我没有,不过你舔的我很爽。不过你插我的时候,真的吧我插死了

Me:哈哈哈,其实你们开心,我也玩的开心了

AAA:我们时间到了吗?

AIA:应该到了,我去洗先

So AIA proceed to the bathroom and I ask

Me: 你有电话吗?可以给我吗?

AAA:当然可以啊

Me:那你有用微讯 吗?

AAA:有啊

Me:我们用微讯吧,你的是什么名字啊?

AAA:你用我的电话就能找到我了

Me:哎呀真可惜,电话不能带上来

AAA:不用紧,我去柜台写给你

So we give each other a kiss and proceed to the bathroom. In my mind I was thinking, it should be another catch. However recalling back, I think this was one of my best fuck in my life.

To be continue……..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1