The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2006, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jayrabbit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batin in KL

Checked out a place called LAVENDER at Bandar Puteri,Puchong a few days back :-

1 hr msg RM38
batin 15 mins RM38 1/2 hs 72 etc

Most of the gals quite pretty n pettite but got strong n powerful hands , i pik one called Ejja n was quite happy with her.
this girl had been trained to do the Batin n its not pleasure all the way n it can hurt a bit , so if u wanna overhaul, tis the place to go

RGDS
Jayrabbit
Old 16-10-2006, 03:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Brainy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
-

Yes.... why?l!
Never seen any reports about it. That's all. Was thinking to give it a try, but the word 'Homme' makes me scared.

I miss Macau and the 'Goldfish Bowls' there.
Old 16-10-2006, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 18
Tua_Lang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainy
Never seen any reports about it. That's all. Was thinking to give it a try, but the word 'Homme' makes me scared.

Dear Bro Brainy,

Are U Chow Sing Zhi / Stephan Chow (Hong Kong Movie Star) Fans ??

Felt U like him, really can make people happy and laugh....

Do not know why "Macau" & "Golfish Bowls" can appeared in Batin in KL thread....

Somemore, if U did not try it, how r u going to give us the FR ???

My 2 cents............
Old 16-10-2006, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tua_Lang
Dear Bro Brainy,

Are U Chow Sing Zhi / Stephan Chow (Hong Kong Movie Star) Fans ??

Felt U like him, really can make people happy and laugh....

Do not know why "Macau" & "Golfish Bowls" can appeared in Batin in KL thread....

Somemore, if U did not try it, how r u going to give us the FR ???

My 2 cents............
Sorry, sorry...

Humble apologies. You are right. Went off on a tangent. Just reminiscing.

FYI, did try it many times.

Don't understand how SC comes into the mix.
Old 16-10-2006, 05:25 PM
Samster (M)

Went to the place previously mentioned that is after the Kelana Jaya LRT.

Around 23:00 hrs. Their signboard says business hours until 22:30, luckily I called. Had been going around Sri Hartamas and the 2 places that I saw were both closed.

Anyway, went up feeling a little juiced because I had had my mind set on Sri Hartamas.

Decent place. No doors, just curtains. Waited quite a while for a ML to come to the room. The girl peeked into the room as I had lowered the lights all the way and when she saw me she looked totally shocked and she panicked and went away.

I heard some excited chatter outside, but I played it cool and waited, quite a while again. Anyway, the ML came and said she was from East Malaysia. Not ugly.

As it was late, didn't wish to prolong the inevitable and asked for 'batin' only.

She was quite ok. Kept my didi well oiled and moving. She didn't offer anything so I decided to just lay back and enjoy the massage. Cumming is the end so the real enjoyment for me is the journey, not the destination.

I made her massage, massage, massage as a sort of punishment, so to speak. Said she was new, divorced, tra la la la la...

After about 1 hour, I decided to test her. I said if she were to show me something I might cum quicker. Tried to reverse psycho her. Not reverse batin She played the innocent game, so as it was late asked her to pump up the volume, made her go like a jackhammer. Did pity her as I could see her slender arms didn't have the horsepower, so thought of some old girlfriends and shot down the plane.

The massage was relaxing, but for any deviant, sexual pleasure, nothing to cum about. Total experience, 5/10. Minus point, as it is facing the highway I had visions of a TV camera crew or some undercover cops secretly filming who entered the place. WTF...
Old 16-10-2006, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 18
Tua_Lang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Went to the place previously mentioned that is after the Kelana Jaya LRT.

Anyway, went up feeling a little juiced because I had had my mind set on Sri Hartamas.

Decent place. No doors, just curtains. Waited quite a while for a ML to come to the room. The girl peeked into the room as I had lowered the lights all the way and when she saw me she looked totally shocked and she panicked and went away.

The massage was relaxing, but for any deviant, sexual pleasure, nothing to cum about. Total experience, 5/10. Minus point, as it is facing the highway I had visions of a TV camera crew or some undercover cops secretly filming who entered the place. WTF
Finally, got FR oreli.......Keep on.......

However, why the ML looked shocked and panic ??? really wan 2 know the answer.... dun tell me u r famous guy like "stephan Chow /Chow Sing Chee"

BTW, did u ask ML wearing glove when doing batin for u........ akekekeke.......JUST JOKING, NOT OFFENCE......
Old 16-10-2006, 10:57 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
mbz777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wanna confirm the report by Jayrabbit....thanks for introducing me to this place.

Went to Lavender Aroma Theraphy in Puchong. On very strong recommendation by Jayrabbit, took Ricki.

1hr body massage with Ginger oil cost RM45.
20mins Batin with Minyak Lintah (Leech oil) cost RM38 can be extended by blocks of 20mins @ RM38. Apparently minyak lintah can help to strengthen your didi and for those who feel their rod is not long and thick enuf...this oil coupled with batin can increase the size after about 2-3 "treatments".

Body massage - 9/10
Batin - 10/10!!!

No pain no gain....after so many years...i finally found a place that offers REAL BATIN!!! summore done by fully trained sabahan and sarawakian sYts...apparently all the 22 sYts there are the same standard! the massages are...pain...owwww....then shiok...pain..owwww...then damn shiok.....walau...worth every single cent even tho no auto roam and no hanky panky! however, ML can help you release if you want at the end of the batin but she advice better not to release for medical reasons...

btw, they oso offer batin for women...goin to bring my tirak there in the next few days....he he he

die lah this time...getting addicted to batin again.....
Old 17-10-2006, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 18
Gorken is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGorken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bluesman~~~~~ how was last weekend?.....any FR for us? i tried, i know how it feel....wanna know how u think about the service
Old 17-10-2006, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
BLUESMAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorken
Bluesman~~~~~ how was last weekend?.....any FR for us? i tried, i know how it feel....wanna know how u think about the service
Yo Bro Gorken....so you finally manage to get your bull "milked" har. Nothing happened last weekend but today I went to visit bro Leeman's TDDI joint. He was busy elsewhere so I just try the captain's recommendation. Took one pinoy service so so only but still ok I guess. Unfortunately batin not her speciality so that bit was the down side of the whole session.

End of session bro Leeman still not back but I decided not to stay and wait for him cos wanted to adviod after office hours traffic jam which was already building up.

Hope to meet up with you for after noon mission soon bro.
Old 17-10-2006, 10:51 AM
SamSter

Ha ha ha ha....good 1 eh Bro Tua Lang? i must up u leh.... when i read the shocked and panicked part...my thoughts were more on "Beauty and the Beast" or "Phantom of the Opera"!!! The beautiful ML ran away shocked!!! Imagine a hideous monster lurking in a dark massage room? Ha ha ha ha!!! Brainy, brainy....i think you have a big inferiority complex problem...or you may have had some bad childhood experiences that made you so insecure? I know a really fantastic psychiatrist who will definitely be able to heal you...He gives free treatment every Sunday morning....let me know if you wanna go, PM me lah...i giv you the address ok? the experience is much better than watever batin that you have ever had....trust me....
Old 17-10-2006, 10:59 AM
SamSter

Sifu Bluesman,

Imagine a batin so soft and tender, so comforting and sensual, so delicate and sensitive? she hits all the right notes, reaches all the right points...imagine a batin that can make you reach orgasm without looking or imagining a pretty face or sexy bod, without having to come up with "indecent proposals", without having to commit paid molestation?........

Let me know when you are free....i'll take you there....me goin to their Nilai branch tomolo...i want to reward my Guilin noodle with "women's batin" treatment for all the risk and hard work she put in to travel...on her own expense....thousands of KMs just so i wont hv to sleep alone at night (remember Paul Anka?)....
Old 17-10-2006, 02:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nokia7610 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

very good advice indeed. i know exactly what you guys mean. i'm more of a spa dude . anyway, i'll probably try the one in ttdi that leeman has been recommending. cheers
Old 17-10-2006, 04:37 PM
kxt7330

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

hi guyz / bros / sifu

i'm a newbie in this forum...juz like to get assistance to fine MP in Desa Sri Hartamas / Gombak that offer batin...
Old 18-10-2006, 02:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -96 / Power: 0
boinker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:

It wont hurt your wallet a lot just to give the place a try, and aint need much thinking power to figure that out. There are a few places been posted around PJ area.
Old 18-10-2006, 02:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -96 / Power: 0
boinker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

[QUOTE=mbz777with "indecent proposals", without having to commit paid molestation?........)....[/QUOTE]

I dont lie the see fatt long (as I remember most drunken Ah Pek sing at a karaokey)

MR.MBZ777 kor so when you gonna up date us about your analize project of Guilin Mee Hoon FR?? So is it analize or been analize??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1