The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2014, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
mathewsquare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Inflation seeping in fl dome 2

Lately notice quite a few FLs charging $130, $150, $160 and $200 on an hour (well usually much less than an hour!). The maximum used to be $120 but seems to be becoming the norm very soon. I guess cheongsters would have no choice but to cheong less frequently given such rapid and high inflation. There is also an FL with many OKTs that use to charge $120 and all of a sudden increase to $150 when the $200 FL came into the market.

In general, I think illegal FLs CANNOT be more expensive than legal houses in GL. Just like those illegal cigarettes, they are much cheaper than the licensed ones!

In GL, you pay $150 and get close to an hour. The WL usually will not short change you even if you finish your act fast. You can just chit chat, or ask her to give you a simple massage, or just take a rest and ask her to wake you up when time is up. With the FLs, you will be lucky if they don't double book. And even if they don't double book, they usually allocate 30 to 40 minutes per customer .

One can argue that a top model FL or other so-called must bonk super pretty SYT should command a premium. Well I agree. Problem is, how can we trust what the OKTs say. We pay a premium for younger age, for the looks, for the boobs, for the service, etc. But very often the gap between the reality and the expectation derived from the OKTs descriptions is simply too large! Furthermore, many of the FRs are also written by clones and cannot be taken too seriously. Although one can also get shit service in GL, at least you get to see the goods first.

Based on my experience in the past two years, my take was that there is a 50 to 60% chance of getting a good bonk in GL but probably 30 to 40% of getting a good one from the FLs. Of course, there is still the thrill factor in choosing the FL over the internet. Unfortunately, WLs photos cannot be uploaded.

Some of my friends said it is better to try 2 FLs each $100 than try a FL that costs $200. From Probability Theory, it appears to make sense. Having said that, I am not suggesting that those FLs that charge higher are no good. As for me, I would not feel overly pissed off if I get a $100 FL that gives a lousy bonk!

Just my 2 cents worth. Hope other cheongsters can share their views.
Old 15-12-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 12
lawlman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylawlman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Inflation seeping in fl dome 2

Agreed with you bro,most $100 dollar babes looks better and down to earth with the expensive one.95% FL gave me french ,bbbj and any request.
but recently i tried $150 FLs which are models also not bad, as good as $100 and with better body and face [ dont know they treat me nice because im only 23 or what].

ohya i tried the 200$ as well and shes very rude, speak with thick accent and i cant understand and start to mock me '' you are chinese but cant understand me ''.she asked me to bathe myself and provide BJ instead of BBBJ.
then i asked why so expensive but never do as the one told online. she barely just say '' i am famous super model ''. ~.~
Old 16-12-2014, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
TryTryLah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As mentioned, $200 can get you 1 girl or 2 girls at $100 each. Those quote high high because they think their pussy made of gold. When few people go find them, they will panic because they can only stay 1-2 months. Some spent a lot of money to come over.

Those quote high high one you can call them and bargain. If business is quiet, they will accept but will tell you not to write about bargain price. Like 1 girl who quote $150, I call to offer $110. She said ok but ask me don't tell others.
Old 19-12-2014, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3321 / Power: 15
sgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro TS

Totally agreed with you! I believe its just another tactic from the new OKTs who want to earn more commission from the gals. Some OKTs claim their gals are ex-model, ex-actress, ex-air stewardess, but how do we know? Have any one of us seen them in their previous so-called jobs before or its just another story made up by these new OKTs?

I should say that there are quite a number of gals that charges from S$80 - $100 gives quite a decent fair service. If there are FRs being given, I suggest that we should look at the "join date" of the contributor. If the join date is new (est within 3 - 6 months), most probably its a new clone user trying to write fake FRs.
Old 21-12-2014, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 13
incredible228 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgplaymaster View Post
Hi Bro TS

Totally agreed with you! I believe its just another tactic from the new OKTs who want to earn more commission from the gals. Some OKTs claim their gals are ex-model, ex-actress, ex-air stewardess, but how do we know? Have any one of us seen them in their previous so-called jobs before or its just another story made up by these new OKTs?

I should say that there are quite a number of gals that charges from S$80 - $100 gives quite a decent fair service. If there are FRs being given, I suggest that we should look at the "join date" of the contributor. If the join date is new (est within 3 - 6 months), most probably its a new clone user trying to write fake FRs.

You are right bro. End state it is just the okt who earned more commission. We should just boycott these FL if not next time you will see ALL FL start off price is $150 since bros still go for it
Old 06-01-2015, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gnuru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The prices are going crazy and the service getting worse!

Tarma prices also make no sense. $200 for 1 hour with 2 girls and 1 shot. Much rather have 2 girls seperate, 1 hour and 1 shot each for same price!
Old 09-01-2015, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
mathewsquare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnuru View Post
The prices are going crazy and the service getting worse!

Tarma prices also make no sense. $200 for 1 hour with 2 girls and 1 shot. Much rather have 2 girls seperate, 1 hour and 1 shot each for same price!
Yes prices are escalating out of control! A few FLs were charging $100 just a few weeks ago, now asking $120. And IMO, their looks and body don't warrant that price, let alone the service which is a total unknown.

Some increased from $130 to $150. Some jump from $150 to $200!

Worst of all, service standard is deteriorating

Now I only go for $100. If suay suay no good at least don't feel as pissed off compared to spending $150!
Old 09-01-2015, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
seraph321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

we should boycott those > $120, or else the future standard price will go to 150/1hr/1shot actually, much less than 1hr then.
Old 09-01-2015, 10:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
samyboy2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by seraph321 View Post
we should boycott those > $120, or else the future standard price will go to 150/1hr/1shot actually, much less than 1hr then.
Not only those girls. the OKT who often post fake information and photo shall be boycotted, too. they earn high commission but seems have no any responsibility to the fake information which confuse and mislead their customers (you and me, bro) at all!! Hence, when you feedback a bad bonk, please also state the OKT name or the website. agree?
Old 09-01-2015, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Some ppl thinking high price (100 above), FL should be very good once. But ohhh, nice looking, may not serve well. Pissed off

Some ppl thinking Low Price (100 below), FL should be lousy, but they dun know, actually they can serve very well. Such as $2 shop, but same item sell at shopping mart is $4.

Sometimes, FL lower price to 80 because supply more than demand. FL thinking to work more hard to overcome the advertisement, rent and so on.

Try a lot of budget 80, they actually can serve well. Such as

Barbie 80 can use hard Dick to hit her stick up tongue for hundred times. Do Deep throat CIM and whatever pattern.

Budget 70 at Bal 288, horny provide french and all services. But fxXk and Go. 45 min 1 shot and massage. Ok lolz.

Budget 90 at West, given all service after FxXk still provide service massage till next customer or 1 hour. Young but plump

Average 100 at West, very sweet, young and good looking syt, big neh neh, provide good service but depend chemistry.

For 100 > above, some quite piss off after bonk...Can't get all stated service. Not BBBJ, No Light kiss, collect fund first, no massage after bonk, answer call, shower alone. Sianz. may be no luck lolz.

No FL is PERFECT once

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 10-01-2015, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 625 / Power: 17
nch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to all

support
Dolly - Sexb
Nena - mwcg
Angel - FBC
Angelina - MP
Mili & Mila - Chewy
Angel, Angela - Magic
Annie, Angelina, Sophie, Janet, Angel - HN
Vivian - LF
Venus - AF
Yuri - Juz4fun
Jojo - Poop
Cheryl Xue-er
Old 11-01-2015, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Support budget and affordable

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 11-01-2015, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 13
TeiNehNeh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTeiNehNeh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautyhunter View Post

No FL is PERFECT once

Have... but the queue longer than Hello Kitty... always cannot get 1
Old 11-01-2015, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

not only FL 2... fl 1 also
Old 12-01-2015, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Time to bonk less n retire ... no money no honey ... will not go for tat high price for risk of rush job .... notice some old time TSs were gone n some new TSs threads patterns same same but price gone up as stated
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1