The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 19
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: - a hitching encounter (a true story) -

The passenger door opened and a sweet female voice said "Hi! Is it OK if I sit in front?"

I looked up and saw her for the first time.

"Morning! Of course, go ahead."

On first glance, she was a typical OL - short black dress, black flats, Prada bag and a laptop bag. She didn't strike me as being exceptionally tall or short, maybe around 1.6m and a proportionately sized frame which leaned towards the" ba ba" side. With a roundish face, small eyes and a smile which revealed a bit of 虎牙, she's not exactly a head turner.

We made small talk on the way to her workplace which was right on the route to my own. She was a advisory manager in one of the big 4 firms, and it was her very first time taking a Hitch ride.

"Lucky me!" I said to her and laughed.

As with most first time rides, I don't usually probe too much beyond where the rider works, which line they are in, and their daily travel routes (must fish for potential regular passengers mah). Through the conversation that day, I gathered that she used to drive or get a ride to work but that has since stopped.

All too soon we had reached her destination and I said goodbye to her. She thanked me for the ride and off she went. All in all, it had been a pleasant ride as she was fairly friendly and nice to talk to, but I didn't think too much into it.

When I reached my office, I took out my phone and texted her.

"Miss Lim, nice to meet you today! Catch you sometime soon I hope - next time you need a ride just text me!"

She replied a while later:

"Sure, nice to meet you too! It was a good first Hitch experience for me, thanks. BTW you can call me Jiamin."
Old 08-11-2017, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whelan22 View Post
Please re-read the second paragraph in my earlier post. You can do a search of my earlier sharing, should be clear to all that I am not in the habit of embellishment.
Thanks for the confirmation! Please continue your story…

Just wanted to make sure that is won't be a JAV script with mothers, sisters, grandmothers etc disguised as a 'true story'….
Old 08-11-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Continue to support on TS story!
忠实读者??!!
hahaha!!!
Old 08-11-2017, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

supporter reporting in
Old 08-11-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
clairenclarence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please continue , thanks
Old 08-11-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
Mookatamaihum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, camping too..
Old 09-11-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 12
greendaymusic is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreendaymusic is a Helpful and Caring Samster

GOGOGOGOOGGO. 3rd part
Old 09-11-2017, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
RobinGibb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story
Old 09-11-2017, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Bumpz Bumpz Support Support!
Old 09-11-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 15
gjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud of

Waiting for the next part
Old 10-11-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster

whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute

A few days went by without incident. As usual, I managed to find passengers to pick up to work and to drop off home, helping to offset my driving costs. The demographic of my riders were usually the young CBD professionals who could afford the extra cost of Grabhitching.

One evening, somehow I couldn't any passengers to pick up on the way home - maybe it was the awkward timing of 730pm? Most people would either be home already or having dinner outside. I suddenly thought about Jiamin and texted her.

"Hey! Don't suppose you need a ride home? I should be leaving work soon, lemme know."

She replied shortly (I found out later that she uses Whatsapp Web Messenger so she was always connected): "Oops I'm already on my way home. How about tomorrow morning?"

"Hey!" Jiamin greeted me with a smile as she stepped into my car the next day. She lived in a fairly new executive condominium about 5 minutes drive from my home, which made it really convenient to pick her up.

We chatted along the way about random things like travelling and work;she had taken a half-year sabbatical to backpack around South America earlier in the year, so I gathered she was quite the adventurous type. But as we talked more, my curiosity grew over something...

"So, do you live with your parents?"

She replied that she didn't.

"Oh okay... Are you married?"

There was a pregnant pause.

"... It's... complicated."
Old 10-11-2017, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Nice story! and I also enjoyed your Shanghai one..

Looks like Grabhitch is a good way to hook up too, reading the increasing stories here about it.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 10-11-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster

"Oh okay... Are you married?"

There was a pregnant pause.

"... It's... complicated."

Yikes. Awkward! I quickly changed the subject to safer topics and we continued on our way.

I texted her after dropping her off.

"Sorry for being too nosy! Forgive me for asking too much."

"Ah, it's OK. That's life," she replied.

I continued picking her up the rest of that week to go to work in the mornings. The more we talked in the car during our shared travelling time, the more comfortable we both got with each other in terms of our conversations. She was a really good listener and had a wicked sense of humour that I could appreciate.

I never do expect sparks to fly in these sorts of situations, so it was good enough for me to have some good company every day.

We stared texting on Whatsapp more often, talking about each other's days and random things we saw or experienced at work. We found that we had a shared love for whisky and promised to make time for a drink or two sometime. I wasn't sure if she was serious or not hough, maybe just say say only right? Hmm...

A week or two later, she texted me one evening.

"I had bad news... The condo management just told me that I got a place on the shuttle bus to CBD. I think I'll be taking that from the start of next month..."

I don't know why, but I felt a tinge of disappointment. Maybe it's because she had become a friend to me, and not just a passenger who was offsetting my driving costs.

"Oh wow! That's okay, thanks for letting me know. Well just text me next time if you need to go to work earlier or need a ride home in the evening."

The last few days I drove her to work before the end of the month passed as per normal. She started taking the bus after that, and unfortunately for me, it was quite reliable a comfortable ride and of course, a lot more economical than Grabhitching every day.

We still kept in touch through texts though. She seemed pretty busy at work usually, but still managed to send a few texts here and there to me, which I always replied to when I wasn't too busy myself. One evening after I was done at work, I just felt... Like I wanted to see her. So I texted her to ask if she was going home soon.

"If you are free, maybe we can grab a quick bite nearby your office before I send you home? #freeride"

"Wah, how to resist this offer! Okay, see you later..."
Old 10-11-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

She's not the hottest girl I've picked up on Grabhitch for sure, but the one that I have felt the most connection with.

Where will this lead us? Will the drinks over whisky really materialise? Stay tuned...

Last edited by whelan22; 11-11-2017 at 08:04 AM.
Old 11-11-2017, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

nice... camping for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1