The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2018, 06:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future
My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Hello guys. My first post here. Was lurking around in the forums for quite some time and read a lot of other bros interesting sexcapades and stuff like that. So I decided to share some of mine as well, in particular, a MILF that I have been eyeing for quite a long time.

And like the title suggested, it's my best friend's Mom, Aunt Katherine

Might get zapped or flamed because after all kaki lang, own best friend mom also lust, jialat gaogao but men are men man. If we see chiobu or lenglui, eyes sure hover one ma. This type of thing really bobian, let alone a MILF. Hopefully don't get myself burned too hard ahahaha

If you guys have any questions regarding her or the story feel free to ask, can also help a bro out by bumping the thread to let more bros read Much appreciated!

---------------------------------

Ever since I was in Sec 1, I have always been in the same class as this one guy called Jack. He was the typical guai kia, grades sibei ho those kind. So one day I go up to him and started talking to him just because I needed to copy someone's homework. Pretty chill guy I would say but still quite reserved.He was kind of the introvert kind of guy, abit hard to approach at first and doesn't talk much but talks a shit ton of crap once he gets used to you those kind.

My family situation also not too good so from young I already started helping out at my father's store so know how to por people just a little bit so talking to him quite easy. Eventually we became best friends and started talking about outright anything. Long gone was the reserved Jack. Knn, sometimes want him shut up also hard. He's legit the type #nofilter one.

I think it was about nearing the end of sec 2 the streaming year, I asked him.

' Eh bro, cram a bit eh ccb I don't understand what the cher is saying la sia. '

' Who ask you always sleep in class don't want listen. ' he replied me.

' Gan la, limbei need work at my father store right. Think like you everyday eat soft rice ah? ' I replied.

' Arnah you zai la.' he shrugged.

' Come la, go your house study after school. ' I told him.

' My house ah.. can is can but cannot too late ah bro. ' he then told me. Something about his eyes told me that he was hiding something.

' Can la can la. ' But I just shrugged it off.

After school, we went over to his house to study all the boring shit. I'm still waiting for the day I will actually use a sq = b sq + c sq in real life now. But it was until evening time that I heard his front gate open.

' Oh my Mom's back. ' he then says as he went out of the room to greet his Mom and I followed suite.

And Jesus, I chua tio sia.

Last edited by SamLoMo; 01-03-2018 at 02:08 PM.
Old 26-02-2018, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Pitching Tentage for more ........
Old 26-02-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

good start bro, share more soon.
Old 26-02-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 14
redant is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredant is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Collecting firewood to start a campfire.
Old 26-02-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by redant View Post
Collecting firewood to start a campfire.
I'll bring beer bro.

TS, good start.

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 26-02-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15628 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

TS, a good start.
Lighting up the firewood.
Old 26-02-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10191 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Story wif @#$%&. Sweet!
Old 26-02-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

First time see his Mom. Don't even look like his Mom in the first place, looks more like his sister like legit. Dressed in an OL dress, his Mom was lifting up her leg to take off her heels. Can see her short skirt roll back up her white thighs.

' Hmm? Oh Jack you have a friend over? ' she then opened her mouth and I swear, her sweet voice can make people steam, let alone a sec 2 kid going through puberty.

' Ya. Mom, this is Samuel. Samuel, this is my Mom. ' Jack then did the introductions.

' H-Hello Auntie! ' my voice cracked and I stuttered like a fucking virgin.

' Haha. Nice to meet you Samuel. You can just call me Auntie Kat. ' she just smiled sweetly at me.

Her long black hair that extends to her small chest swayed under the evening sunset as she tucked her hair behind her ear before coming into the house. She had an average frame I'd say. About 163cm tall and slender. Chest-wise doesn't look that big, at most B cup only but most likely A.

All the details went through my head as I scrutinized her like going market to buy meat like that. She just continued smiling at me and asked,

' Have you had dinner yet? If not, join us for dinner. And Jack, I have to go out later on so sleep early alright? '

' Again? ' Jack's voice told me that something was wrong already.

She was going out? To where? At night leh. She make it sound like she will only come back in the wee hours. But ok la, she looks quite young and somemore, today is Friday so maybe go out with friends have some fun or something.

' Yeah, Aunt Kim jio eh ahahaha. ' she then replied Jack. Jack seemed pretty disappointed but nonetheless, all three of us had dinner outside.

We had some idle chit-chat over dinner as we got to know each other more. And for some reason, Jack seemed rather off but I kept silent. Maybe I pry him for some information afterwards. But learning more about this new Aunt Kat was far more interesting now. I also got drop a bit of compliments here and there also la, try to get into her good books you know.

From what I have learned, she was 41 years old back then but looked as though she had barely passed her 30s. She was working as an accountant. The family situation abit similar to mine, divorced so single parent have to work and take care of the house and all. She genuinely seemed like a good mother, something I longed to have deep down inside.

' Oh? So Jack is teaching you? That's good to hear. I always worry that he might not have much friends at school. ' she chided. She seems pretty close to Jack.

But by the time we finish dinner was like 9pm++ liao. She then suddenly pop the question,

' It's getting late huh? I know. Why don't you stay over at our house tonight? Since tomorrow is the weekend and all. '

' Mom! ' Jack seemed very insistent on not letting me stay over for some reason.

' Thanks aunt. I will take you up on your offer then. ' I smiled. Which man wouldn't want to spend more time with a chiobu sia

Last edited by SamLoMo; 28-02-2018 at 04:47 PM.
Old 26-02-2018, 02:12 PM
Samster

Of course, I was met with a look of disdain from Jack whereas Auntie Kat retained her happy-go-lucky bubbly nature and just smiled. Yeah. Something is definitely wrong. My spidey senses already told me something is weird about this whole situation. Like I said before, Jack is only reserved when he hasn't warm up to you. Once he does, he can talk cock sing song like pro but got feeling he's hiding something right now.

He keep coming up with lj excuses so that I wouldn't stay like I didn't bring my barang barang all this but thankfully, Auntie Kat just shrug it off saying that they have spare toothbrushes at home and I could just wear Jack's clothes since we similar size. At the end of the day, it was decided that I would stay over at their house.

When we reach his house, Auntie Kat then went to shower and prepare while Jack and I continue studying in his room but cannot la sia. The textbook de words not even going in. All that was in my mind was Auntie Kat and also the reason why Jack is acting so strangely. It was Jack who suddenly broke the silence,

' Umm. Sam ah. You light sleeper or not ah? '

' Hmm? Why eh? ' I then chose my words carefully and replied.

' Huh uhh no la. Just asking only. But if you hear something weird in the middle of the night, don't be alarmed ah. ' he then told me with a grim look on his face.

Hear something weird? Like what? Did he have a habit of sleep talking or something? If so then confirm can blackmail him with some of his secrets he babble on later hahaha.

' I'm okok la. Sometimes will toh like pig like that lo. Will snore a bit so good luck ah bro. ' I told him.

' Haha ok. ' he seems fairly relieved when I said that.

' But cb, your mother so chio why bo intro earlier? ' I joked and elbowed him.

' Fuck la, you don't anyhow ah. ' we then continued studying until about half an hour later, Auntie Kat came into the room.

Cheebai I swear. She wasn't having any or much make up on just now earlier when I saw her but now she dolled herself up like going club like that. Even more chio than before. See liao my kuku also can't help but react accordingly.
Old 26-02-2018, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
DrunkenCrab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, support
Old 26-02-2018, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 17
charliee is a name known to allcharliee is a name known to allcharliee is a name known to allcharliee is a name known to allcharliee is a name known to allcharliee is a name known to all

Camping here!
Old 26-02-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Maryam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Super start. Camping here
Old 27-02-2018, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

Nice start up.. camping
Old 27-02-2018, 03:00 AM
Samster

Thanks bros for the support, if got any suggestion on how to improve my writing, please let me know

Also, is it against the rules to post photos without the person in the photo's consent? (either taken from her facebook photos or maybe have some hidden camera photos to share later on )

Just checking first, wouldn't want to get myself into trouble ahahaha

-------------

They always say pretty ladies don't need make-up. But with make-up, she look almost 10x more chio than before although it was just very light makeup. She had changed out of her working attire and in its place was a V-neck black cami top and blue jeans. Wa I tell you, I don't want stare also a bit hard.

A bit shame that she covered up her legs with her jeans because I would have loved for her to continue wearing a skirt to show off her slender white thighs but definitely no complains about the top. The V neck was a little low cut la, to the point can see about maybe 1/4 to 1/2 of her small longgang. Her nehneh definitely not flat I'd say, just a bit small.

Look abit like this: https://is4.revolveassets.com/images...I-WS904_V1.jpg

She was fixing her earrings as she talked to us. ' Alright. I'm going out now. You boys enjoy yourselves alright? Don't stay up too late. '

' Yeah. ' Jack grudgingly replied.

Like I thought. Something was up. Seems like Jack doesn't like his Mom going out. Sure got reason one. Somemore just now ask me if I light sleeper. Very suspicious eh.

' Ahh. Oops. ' Auntie Kat accidentally dropped one of her earrings and bent down to pick it up.

At that moment, I could see her downblouse from the side. Wa, legit cannot. Heng sitting down sia, if standing up marikita damn obvious. I burned that sight into my memory as every detail of her white flesh from the sideview and her black laced strapless bra underneath is forever engraved inside my mind liao.

' Alright, I'm leaving. ' she then waved us goodbye and went out.

I then look over to Jack. What this idiot hiding la sia, walao damn anxious to find out leh.
Old 27-02-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS and thanks for the updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1