The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2018, 03:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alea View Post
Am not here to stereotype. Yesterday i saw a woman cleaning, together with her husband/bf, their car. At once i knew that the chances of the woman being a Sg is very low.

This is not stereotype, but it is true that in some other countries, women are still taught and shaped by the society to please their husbands no matter what.
I don't get it. Why should a wife wanting to please her husband be seen as a bad thing in today's world mad about gender equality? Does equality mean that both genders male and female now get free license to act selfishly for their own interests in relationships simply to prove a point about self value and independence aka "I'm a strong independent young man/woman who don't need no man/woman"???

SG girls want men to please them. Woe betide you ever bring up telling them that they also would have a duty and should have the desire to please their husbands and boyfriends. They'll just think it's either too much work o somehow sexist to consider that in a relationship it takes two sides to make it work!
Old 21-03-2018, 03:55 AM
Samster

TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPGirl View Post
Want someone to cook/do laundry or house keeping? Hire a maid and best some can provide u extra services lol

Oh oh sg guys flirt and sleep around too
I'd say sg guys don't flirt and sleep around as much as guys from other countries particularly western ones. Plainly because so many of them still live with their parents nowadays. Kind of not conducive to bring random girls home to hook up with in such a situation. And in sg it's impossible to properly get your own place logically and reasonably as a single person till you get married or over 35 years old. And when it comes to hooking up guys don't just think of going to hotels all the time.

As for the idea of hiring a maid with extras on the side, why do you think some threads exist in here about fucking maids?
Old 21-03-2018, 07:10 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12808 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: sg girlfriends do & don'ts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
I don't get it. Why should a wife wanting to please her husband be seen as a bad thing in today's world mad about gender equality? Does equality mean that both genders male and female now get free license to act selfishly for their own interests in relationships simply to prove a point about self value and independence aka "I'm a strong independent young man/woman who don't need no man/woman"???

SG girls want men to please them. Woe betide you ever bring up telling them that they also would have a duty and should have the desire to please their husbands and boyfriends. They'll just think it's either too much work o somehow sexist to consider that in a relationship it takes two sides to make it work!
I have to concur with your views.
I have good buddies who married mercenaries. Girls out to work them to the bone, and leave them high and dry when the chips are down.
Case 1: Good buddy of mine from NS. We are still best of friends. He went through a tough time and almost got retrenched. Wife is an NUS graduate and decided to be a stay at home mum. She was actually earning more than him. So income zero from wife.
His wife wanted to show off so he bought a BMW. Except that she drives it! He takes the MRT and bus to work.
Now packs food from home every day to save money. Nope, he prepares his own sandwiches and cooks for himself.

Case 2: Another good buddy, works long hours in the banking sector (Shenton Way).
Married a hot chick - model. That is, before giving birth.
She has a graduate degree, refuses to work.
He works 7 to 7 most days, wife takes care of his baby son in the daytime. When he comes back, wife insists he changes diapers overnight and feed baby, etc
as she has done the "day shift" and it's his turn to do the "night shift".

Cibai or not?
Both guys were alpha-male. Guy number 2 had a good ang moh gf when we were both in university in London. Hot blonde, baked good chocolate brownies too.
He broke up with her as his parents were conservative and wanted him to have a Chinese wife......
Now he looks at her Facebook and wonders what could have been, she's married with 2 kids living near the south coast of England....
Old 21-03-2018, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 20
TehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sg ladies losing value of attraction to mid and lower income guys.
Old 21-03-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1153 / Power: 11
SuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud of

What's the point of this thread? Only showing yourself been a loser and because you couldn't get what you want and you talk bad about sg girlfriends. When you did not get what you want, look yourself in the mirror and ask do you deserve it?

I have to agree some sg women can be anal but is not just applicable to sg but anywhere in this world. You choose your partner and now complaining all these shits, what's the point of venting frustration and no even do something about it except complaining, truly typically complain king and no wonder sg women despise some of yours.

If your think foreign pussy and attitude is better, pack your luggage and head to whatever country you like and marry a woman you desire there. Is either a happen ending or be beaten down and come home crying to mummy.

With so many negative case studies, no one is mentioning about the good of anything. Some of your are just damn pathetic. Come on bros, we all need to buck up! Always look at yourself first!!!
Old 21-03-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 21
Boss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to behold

Singapore gals are the best
Old 21-03-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
CheeHongGan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCheeHongGan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I'd say sg guys don't flirt and sleep around as much as guys from other countries particularly western ones. Plainly because so many of them still live with their parents nowadays. Kind of not conducive to bring random girls home to hook up with in such a situation. And in sg it's impossible to properly get your own place logically and reasonably as a single person till you get married or over 35 years old. And when it comes to hooking up guys don't just think of going to hotels all the time.

As for the idea of hiring a maid with extras on the side, why do you think some threads exist in here about fucking maids?

Sg guys are busy making money to make ends meet . That is why they don't have much time to flirt around .
Old 21-03-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTank View Post
What's the point of this thread? Only showing yourself been a loser and because you couldn't get what you want and you talk bad about sg girlfriends. When you did not get what you want, look yourself in the mirror and ask do you deserve it?

I have to agree some sg women can be anal but is not just applicable to sg but anywhere in this world. You choose your partner and now complaining all these shits, what's the point of venting frustration and no even do something about it except complaining, truly typically complain king and no wonder sg women despise some of yours.

If your think foreign pussy and attitude is better, pack your luggage and head to whatever country you like and marry a woman you desire there. Is either a happen ending or be beaten down and come home crying to mummy.

With so many negative case studies, no one is mentioning about the good of anything. Some of your are just damn pathetic. Come on bros, we all need to buck up! Always look at yourself first!!!
Lolol. White knight coming to the rescue liao. If there were good examples you think nobody would mention them specifically here for a balanced view? Come la. You talk so much. Give us three examples of sg women you know that are good and make relationships with them worthwhile.
Old 21-03-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 14
kaburnkopy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkaburnkopy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehN| View Post
Sg ladies losing value of attraction to mid and lower income guys.
Most of them only have eyes for ang moh .
Old 21-03-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

i agree with *all* past and future posts in this thread! seebei troll i am!
Old 21-03-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Ryoshohei is Cool - loads of Potential

Ok let me add some opinion here. I'm in my early 30s, married to a local Chinese. Have two kids.

She's not working now, even though she has a good degree from NUS. She wants to stay at home and take care of our kids, so ok with me. We don't have enough money for helper anyway. And she does really take care of our kids well, and even prepares dinner when I'm back.

I do housework, like sweeping and mopping floor, clearing things etc. She helps to clean the toilet and wash and iron clothes. We grocery shop together. We divide and conquer household chores.

I don't give her allowance frequently, but i make it a point to pay for all household expenses. Including things she wants to buy. And lucky for me, she's not into jewellery, expensive bags, watches, clothes, electronics etc. She also doesn't really expects annual overseas travel, and even if we do, no need for exotic places.

She's quite a looker, both in my view and from the many guys who've attempted to chase her while in school and during work. Only bad thing is her figure; too skinny, for I'm a boob man. Sex wise decreased to about once a month, and nothing fancy about it. She's also not open to ideas during bed, so its routine and stale.

But as a wife, I think she's a good one. Give and take. I think Sg girls may be more pragmatic compared to ladies from elsewhere. But hey, this is Singapore where pigeonholes cost half a million and cars cost the price of houses in Malaysia. There's no real fair comparison say to ladies from Vietnam or Thailand. Culture, background, education etc are different. Values and societal norms are also different compared to western countries.

In conclusion, there are Sg girls who are real gems out there, its just whether you can find it or not.
Old 21-03-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshohei View Post
Ok let me add some opinion here. I'm in my early 30s, married to a local Chinese. Have two kids.

She's not working now, even though she has a good degree from NUS. She wants to stay at home and take care of our kids, so ok with me. We don't have enough money for helper anyway. And she does really take care of our kids well, and even prepares dinner when I'm back.

I do housework, like sweeping and mopping floor, clearing things etc. She helps to clean the toilet and wash and iron clothes. We grocery shop together. We divide and conquer household chores.

I don't give her allowance frequently, but i make it a point to pay for all household expenses. Including things she wants to buy. And lucky for me, she's not into jewellery, expensive bags, watches, clothes, electronics etc. She also doesn't really expects annual overseas travel, and even if we do, no need for exotic places.

She's quite a looker, both in my view and from the many guys who've attempted to chase her while in school and during work. Only bad thing is her figure; too skinny, for I'm a boob man. Sex wise decreased to about once a month, and nothing fancy about it. She's also not open to ideas during bed, so its routine and stale.

But as a wife, I think she's a good one. Give and take. I think Sg girls may be more pragmatic compared to ladies from elsewhere. But hey, this is Singapore where pigeonholes cost half a million and cars cost the price of houses in Malaysia. There's no real fair comparison say to ladies from Vietnam or Thailand. Culture, background, education etc are different. Values and societal norms are also different compared to western countries.

In conclusion, there are Sg girls who are real gems out there, its just whether you can find it or not.
Kudos to you on splitting responsibilities in your marriage. That's good. As for your gripes on sexual matters with the wife though, you just have to ask yourself if long-term you wouldn't get frustrated in the end because sexually you and her don't click. Just because she's a good mum and wife material doesn't mean it should come at the expense of your personal sex life with her too. And finally, you saying that there are real SG gems out there is true. But how likely are you to find them, and how likely are you to find them when they're single? Girls like that are almost never ever on the market.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 21-03-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Ryoshohei is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Kudos to you on splitting responsibilities in your marriage. That's good. As for your gripes on sexual matters with the wife though, you just have to ask yourself if long-term you wouldn't get frustrated in the end because sexually you and her don't click. Just because she's a good mum and wife material doesn't mean it should come at the expense of your personal sex life with her too. And finally, you saying that there are real SG gems out there is true. But how likely are you to find them, and how likely are you to find them when they're single? Girls like that are almost never ever on the market.
I agree with you on the part about sexual incompatibility. To me, it's about trade-offs. There's simply no way to find that perfect someone, that ticks all your boxes. Or at least that's for me, because I know I'm not perfect either! But I understand the trade-offs, and I made a choice to accept. So this is something that individually, we have to understand and make our own judgement.

I do agree with you that it's very hard to find gems like that in the market. But rather than say gems, it's more about finding girls which fits your bill. Your definition of gem may not necessary mean the same to others. And in Singapore, it's harder to find the ones you desire. It just so happen it's easier to find foreign ladies who tick all your boxes; hence the perception that foreign ladies are way better than sg girls. But I also sense that Sg girls are coming on harder on Sg men nowadays; it could be a combination of our education + cost of living + options available (they also look at foreign guys no?).
Old 21-03-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Not all sg women may have the perfect wife/gf material but not all sg guys are also perfect. I dont deny that there are stuck up sg girls here but there are decent sg girls too, just need to find properly. Instead of hating on some sg girls who may be snobbish, why not be appreciative of the good ones present.
Old 21-03-2018, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
MaiLuanGan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss30 View Post
Singapore gals are the best
Best in what sense ?