The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2011, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers ladyboys

Thanks bros for the wonderful tips... Maybe can arrange outing to OT.. Hahaha
I scared going alone... LOL
Old 01-04-2011, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 22
Crocodile is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrocodile is a Helpful and Caring Samster

good luck on your virgin trip bro.. do let us know ur experience...
do note that some do ask for tips if you decide not to up them... happened to me before..just try to ignore and walk off..
Old 03-04-2011, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 19
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by capcrunch View Post
Just go in there, sit down, have a beer. ....Don't bother with them if you find them aloof, or always looking at some other customer while talking to you.

Chemistry is very important!
Excellent tips capcrunch and very accurate.
Just to add on a bit...if you do get an lb to sit with you and don't feel like taking her at that time, do the decent thing and slip them a couple of bucks. ($10 or so)
It'll go a long way for future visits.
Incidentally, the rule now is that you can't buy them a beer in the bar and it has to be the $22 ladydrink.
And oh, don't let the attitude of the staff bother you. Except for one or two they're quite an indifferent lot. Just order your drink and keep an eye on your change, they seem to have a short memory!

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Old 03-04-2011, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 19
mbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud of

Club Romeo FRAfter reading so many fellow brothers recommandation, finally got the time to visit OT last Thurs nite. Reached there around 11pm, scouting outside Crazy horse and realised alot of foreigners went in, decided not to follow in as it seems packed, so went to 2nd level and saw "club Romeo".Took up the courage and walked in...wow, so many tall, slim and pretties doing cat-walk ont the stage, and only got little patrons inside. Took a seat near the entrance, behind my table were 3 "toms", happily chatting and sometime squeezing the hot babes (thou they are ladyboys, but easily mistaken as beautiful ladies). 4 lady boys stood infront of me and asked me to choose one..all were pretty and I chose one of them called "party"weird name .She is tall, lean, fair and smooth, cant tahan her seducive eyes too. I didnt take long to ask for business, she asked for S$150 per 2hrs at H81..I were hesitating as more pretties walked into the club.In end, finished the S$12 beer and went home, as this was my check-out round only.
Conclusion: a wonderful place to go again..with 1 or2 friends would be good.
Old 06-04-2011, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 15
capcrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Made a trip down to Club Romeo today to meet a BM. I was sorely disappointed when he texted me at around 1045pm to tell me he was leaving with a hottie, but somehow, he made a U-turn, and I quickened my steps to get there. Wasn't really that keen to be hanging around on my own.

Upon arriving, was greeted by the usual friendly smiles and waves. After a short while, sweet Belle came by to say hi, and notified me of a new friend of hers that had just arrived in Singapore.

So we sat around for awhile, scouting out the talent, of which there were a few that were quite appealing. I was just thinking to myself that I might get impatient and settle for someone else instead of waiting for Belle's friend. Finally, at about 1215am, she arrives back in the bar after having gone with a customer for ST. This was when I was introduced to Pupae for the first time. Strange name, I know, but she was beautiful! Everything in the right place, and the kind of eyes that you could stare into all day and night.

Since she came with Belle's recommendation, I got straight to the point and asked her how much. I got quite a shock when she asked for S$250, so I laughed and told her no, S$150 only. She was quite insistent on S$200 being the lowest she could go, and I caved in just because she was Belle's friend; I was placing my trust in Belle's recommendation.

So off we went to a ST hotel in Balestier. On the way there, I was getting a little skeptical and wary, as she seemed to be rather reticent, and didn't participate in much conversation. Oh well, we had gone so far, no way I was turning around to drop her off at the bar again

My fears melted away once we arrived in the room. Quickly but not mechanically, we proceeded to take a shower together, before jumping into bed to do the dirty deed. I will give big plaudits to this girl, for the fact that by the time we stepped out of the shower, her tool was already standing at full attention. So obviously I gave it a good seeing-to, and was rewarded with her enthusiastic reactions. She was clearly enjoying it.

Proceeded to top her in various positions. It was when she climbed on top of me for a cowgirl that I realised that she had cum while I was pumping her in missionary. Gotta love a girl who does that. Of course, waste not, I went on to help her clean off her cock and her tummy

Finally reached my point of no return in doggy position, after which I just slumped on top of her - I was totally exhausted. In between, I made her cum a second time, had her squirming as I continued to lick her as she was cumming. We didn't take very long, but it was intense and very nice. What really did it for me was her nice hard cock, and her passionate but gentle frenching.

Beautiful girl, with all the right bits in the right places. Lovely, sweet personality as well. S$200 well spent. I'm gonna be so lucky to have Belle as my tour guide when I go to Bangkok later this year!
Old 10-04-2011, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ccconstantinez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went down to OT, and today is my first engagement with a LB.

Have read the forum for many posts and replies, finally determined to go today. Though I’m not really a LB lover (actually never before), but I like to give everything a try.

Arrived at OT around 10:30pm, went upstairs, saw some ladies (or LBs) at the entrance of Club Romeo, smiled at me with their eyes, can be called friendly la, cos I was a bit afraid that they will like to hit on ang mohs, not us local-like. Still, determined to go Crazy house first, since there may be a mix of LBs and real girls, - give myself a buffer before really be around LBs.

Bought one heineken, and sat around one table. Not as many people as expected, (not crowded as Ipanema lah). Then a pretty girl came along to ask if she can sit with me, uh~~ why not? She is pretty nice and soft in the attitude, though I have the feel that she is one of the “so-called” LBs. chit chat a while, confirmed LB but post-op, opps, too bad. wanted to find a pre-op, since think post-op and real girl have not that much difference. The the first LB left, introduced her friend came over, not good-looking, a bit mannish for me, also English not so good to communicate. Then I changed a spot to avoid the awkwardness, another LBs came, slimmer but skin too tanned. She is not that soft attitude as I like, though she even let me feel her cock. Then two more LBs came along, still not pretty and a little bit plumpy. I became a little bit disappointed, as I found that most of the LBs are not as pretty as the real girls. (Maybe I’m at the wrong place, or bad luck?) I changed another spot in CH. I didn’t want to be thought like “too picky”.

Saw a nice, talk lady with good body shape and skin, went up to talk, say from “%*&^%”, a country near Russia. Oh, a non-Asian lady as I always dreamed about, but too bad, today I’m here for LBs. So proceed to Romeo, as I felt that I didn’t have my luck at CH. Entered Romeo, greeted by several girls (or LBs, as I always cannot tell clearly, right?). It seemed that I need to pick one, so I chose the most pretty one. Again, turned out not to be a LB. She told me she is from Laos (wow, an unexplored category), she is quite beautiful though a little pushy to ask for drinks and tips. Not from me today, as I decided to spend the money at the sward edge. I told the Laos that I’m looking for a LB, then one of her friend came over. (it turned out that that’s my lady for tonight)

We chat a bit, got to know that Her name is Nuke, from Thailand (as expected), has been in Singapore for 1 month, and will be back on 21th of April. She is very nice and soft in attitude, and her voice is very soft as well. (I was amazed) She directly told me that she still has the penis even without me asking. I said it’s my first time with a LB, and I’m a bit nervous. She said, no problem, she can lead me. Asked the price, say 200, offered 150, deal, not as that difficult as I would imagine. (maybe the business not so good? hehe, it’s Saturday night ya) Went out of Romeo, one of her friend (wear glasses, don’t know the name) came along to offer two girls together. Not today. Also that Laos came, asked me to buy her cigarette. Also no. (Sorry bros, that it seems I’m not that generous, I’m just not sure where to draw the line, then just be the bad guy first.)

Bought the condom, and took a cab to H81. cost 40 bucks since 10 bucks for registration. (next time would be 30 bucks then). Head to room, and strip. I was amazed when I finally saw her “thing”. I touched it a bit, and all of these are my first time, to face or play with a person with a penis like mine. Nuke smiled very friendly, and spoke softly and also politely. She is just a nice lady to me, though with a cock. Proceed to shower, then the work started. She catbath me a bit with her hand on my cock. Then she capped me, for the oral job. good suction while keep looking at me. I was all hard. Then the moment came. She asked if I want to try her thing, and I ….didn’t refuse. She laid down, and I began the suction. She became hard easily. I would never imagine, that one day I would be sucking another person’s cock, but I am!! It felt weird but not bad. I finally experience the feeling on the offering side of the service. I would say if I really like to please, it didn’t feel that bad or humiliated or tiring as I would think. So should my gf and previous WL, right?

I sucked for about several minutes, she said that we can suck each other at the same time, and we did, it felt new and nice. Then I asked her to ride on me. She put on a little lotion, then she began to ride with good skills. I can masturbate her cock while she is riding me. Then we change to missionary, doggie and she on top again, and missionary again. She kept smiling at me during the process, though I sometimes a bit shy to look at her. And I always tend to finish the job a little bit fast, as i don’t want to become bored, and make the other one felt bore. (I should re-think it).

While we are doing the missionary again, she masturbated herself, and she came! really fully functional. Then after a short while, I came as well, almost at the same time. She moaned very good, make me sometimes really confused that I’m have sex with a lady or a man. (Sorry bros, sometimes too many thoughts in my head). Then we showered, and I tipped her 50 bucks for the nice company and feeling. She gave me real satisfaction and she worthy it. All of these are my first time!

Went out the hotel, she went to 7-11 to buy her friend cigarette. we exchanged contacts, and I sent her back to OT, she kept saying thank you. I like her being so polite. On the way back, I asked what she does in Bangkok home, she said, the same. Also, she had a sister that is older than her, and now she is earning money to support her parents to buy a house. I asked what she did during the day time, shoppting? she said no, 21th she go back, she will shop only at 20th, what a lovely and hard-working lady.

After send her OT, we kissed goodbye, I continued the taxi home.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
insearchof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro, care to share ctc? pm me plz, thnx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccconstantinez View Post
Just went down to OT, and today is my first engagement with a LB.

Have read the forum for many posts and replies, finally determined to go today. Though I’m not really a LB lover (actually never before), but I like to give everything a try.

Arrived at OT around 10:30pm, went upstairs, saw some ladies (or LBs) at the entrance of Club Romeo, smiled at me with their eyes, can be called friendly la, cos I was a bit afraid that they will like to hit on ang mohs, not us local-like. Still, determined to go Crazy house first, since there may be a mix of LBs and real girls, - give myself a buffer before really be around LBs.

Bought one heineken, and sat around one table. Not as many people as expected, (not crowded as Ipanema lah). Then a pretty girl came along to ask if she can sit with me, uh~~ why not? She is pretty nice and soft in the attitude, though I have the feel that she is one of the “so-called” LBs. chit chat a while, confirmed LB but post-op, opps, too bad. wanted to find a pre-op, since think post-op and real girl have not that much difference. The the first LB left, introduced her friend came over, not good-looking, a bit mannish for me, also English not so good to communicate. Then I changed a spot to avoid the awkwardness, another LBs came, slimmer but skin too tanned. She is not that soft attitude as I like, though she even let me feel her cock. Then two more LBs came along, still not pretty and a little bit plumpy. I became a little bit disappointed, as I found that most of the LBs are not as pretty as the real girls. (Maybe I’m at the wrong place, or bad luck?) I changed another spot in CH. I didn’t want to be thought like “too picky”.

Saw a nice, talk lady with good body shape and skin, went up to talk, say from “%*&^%”, a country near Russia. Oh, a non-Asian lady as I always dreamed about, but too bad, today I’m here for LBs. So proceed to Romeo, as I felt that I didn’t have my luck at CH. Entered Romeo, greeted by several girls (or LBs, as I always cannot tell clearly, right?). It seemed that I need to pick one, so I chose the most pretty one. Again, turned out not to be a LB. She told me she is from Laos (wow, an unexplored category), she is quite beautiful though a little pushy to ask for drinks and tips. Not from me today, as I decided to spend the money at the sward edge. I told the Laos that I’m looking for a LB, then one of her friend came over. (it turned out that that’s my lady for tonight)

We chat a bit, got to know that Her name is Nuke, from Thailand (as expected), has been in Singapore for 1 month, and will be back on 21th of April. She is very nice and soft in attitude, and her voice is very soft as well. (I was amazed) She directly told me that she still has the penis even without me asking. I said it’s my first time with a LB, and I’m a bit nervous. She said, no problem, she can lead me. Asked the price, say 200, offered 150, deal, not as that difficult as I would imagine. (maybe the business not so good? hehe, it’s Saturday night ya) Went out of Romeo, one of her friend (wear glasses, don’t know the name) came along to offer two girls together. Not today. Also that Laos came, asked me to buy her cigarette. Also no. (Sorry bros, that it seems I’m not that generous, I’m just not sure where to draw the line, then just be the bad guy first.)

Bought the condom, and took a cab to H81. cost 40 bucks since 10 bucks for registration. (next time would be 30 bucks then). Head to room, and strip. I was amazed when I finally saw her “thing”. I touched it a bit, and all of these are my first time, to face or play with a person with a penis like mine. Nuke smiled very friendly, and spoke softly and also politely. She is just a nice lady to me, though with a cock. Proceed to shower, then the work started. She catbath me a bit with her hand on my cock. Then she capped me, for the oral job. good suction while keep looking at me. I was all hard. Then the moment came. She asked if I want to try her thing, and I ….didn’t refuse. She laid down, and I began the suction. She became hard easily. I would never imagine, that one day I would be sucking another person’s cock, but I am!! It felt weird but not bad. I finally experience the feeling on the offering side of the service. I would say if I really like to please, it didn’t feel that bad or humiliated or tiring as I would think. So should my gf and previous WL, right?

I sucked for about several minutes, she said that we can suck each other at the same time, and we did, it felt new and nice. Then I asked her to ride on me. She put on a little lotion, then she began to ride with good skills. I can masturbate her cock while she is riding me. Then we change to missionary, doggie and she on top again, and missionary again. She kept smiling at me during the process, though I sometimes a bit shy to look at her. And I always tend to finish the job a little bit fast, as i don’t want to become bored, and make the other one felt bore. (I should re-think it).

While we are doing the missionary again, she masturbated herself, and she came! really fully functional. Then after a short while, I came as well, almost at the same time. She moaned very good, make me sometimes really confused that I’m have sex with a lady or a man. (Sorry bros, sometimes too many thoughts in my head). Then we showered, and I tipped her 50 bucks for the nice company and feeling. She gave me real satisfaction and she worthy it. All of these are my first time!

Went out the hotel, she went to 7-11 to buy her friend cigarette. we exchanged contacts, and I sent her back to OT, she kept saying thank you. I like her being so polite. On the way back, I asked what she does in Bangkok home, she said, the same. Also, she had a sister that is older than her, and now she is earning money to support her parents to buy a house. I asked what she did during the day time, shoppting? she said no, 21th she go back, she will shop only at 20th, what a lovely and hard-working lady.

After send her OT, we kissed goodbye, I continued the taxi home.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
gloves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccconstantinez View Post
I was amazed when I finally saw her “thing”. I touched it a bit, and all of these are my first time, to face or play with a person with a penis like mine. Nuke smiled very friendly, and spoke softly and also politely. She is just a nice lady to me, though with a cock.
Nice report - thanks for sharing. It brings back memories of my first time with a ladyboy (whom I met at Crazy Horse), and the feelings I was experiencing when I first saw her lovely cock flop out of her lacey little panties (and later when I had it in my mouth or up my arse).

Also gives a good insight into the way things work at Crazy Horse and Club Romeo.
Old 10-04-2011, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloves View Post
Nice report - thanks for sharing. It brings back memories of my first time with a ladyboy (whom I met at Crazy Horse), and the feelings I was experiencing when I first saw her lovely cock flop out of her lacey little panties (and later when I had it in my mouth or up my arse).

Also gives a good insight into the way things work at Crazy Horse and Club Romeo.
Actually I never let her thing touch my hole, still felt a bit wired or afraid, right?
Vietnam: Xiao Hui
Malay: Lynn
My recent hunt with photos in Vietnam!Thuy
Old 11-04-2011, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kssigch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, can pm me the contact ??
Old 12-04-2011, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kssigch View Post
hi bro, can pm me the contact ??
Pm ed you.
Vietnam: Xiao Hui
Malay: Lynn
My recent hunt with photos in Vietnam!Thuy
Old 15-04-2011, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 16
threesaparty696 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythreesaparty696 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickrick View Post
Excellent tips capcrunch and very accurate.
Just to add on a bit...if you do get an lb to sit with you and don't feel like taking her at that time, do the decent thing and slip them a couple of bucks. ($10 or so)
It'll go a long way for future visits.
Incidentally, the rule now is that you can't buy them a beer in the bar and it has to be the $22 ladydrink.
And oh, don't let the attitude of the staff bother you. Except for one or two they're quite an indifferent lot. Just order your drink and keep an eye on your change, they seem to have a short memory!

One more thing: If you're specifically in the market for a pre-op or post-op, don't be shy, it isn't rude to ask, but it sure as hell hurts your pocket not to ask, and find out at the hotel. Usually if a girl who comes to your table isn't your preferred type, ask her straight off before chatting whether she's a pre-op or postie, and usually words spreads out pretty quickly, and you'll only get your preference coming to your table before long!
Old 15-04-2011, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by threesaparty696 View Post
One more thing: If you're specifically in the market for a pre-op or post-op, don't be shy, it isn't rude to ask, but it sure as hell hurts your pocket not to ask, and find out at the hotel. Usually if a girl who comes to your table isn't your preferred type, ask her straight off before chatting whether she's a pre-op or postie, and usually words spreads out pretty quickly, and you'll only get your preference coming to your table before long!
wise words from a wise brother
Old 17-04-2011, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 16
threesaparty696 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythreesaparty696 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by capcrunch View Post
wise words from a wise brother

Wise brother says we should hit OT for "Audrey Hepburn" hehe
Old 18-04-2011, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by threesaparty696 View Post
Wise brother says we should hit OT for "Audrey Hepburn" hehe
sounds like a plan. let's aim to go some time this week... bro stinger1 was just asking me on saturday too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1