The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2014, 03:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
boy18 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Any good milf to recommend for me to bonk? Will be going down for the first time.
Old 14-10-2014, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Sexaddicter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy18 View Post
Any good milf to recommend for me to bonk? Will be going down for the first time.
can try girl 66, 128 commandor service.. u can try bro
my 2 cent
Old 14-10-2014, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin_sex View Post
Yesterday went to blue wave first time. A lot people there almost full. Ask OTK arrange one young one. One young gal came and just ask me undress. Nothing much she just ask me turn back and SOP. Turn in front and I try to touch her she not allow. After she finish and said my turn so I try to suck her nipple she don't allow. Than just allow to go in on top. After a while I ask her on top she said she tired. Sian so finish off fast and go. Her name Elain, 168 ( if I not remember wrong). Yesterday a lot people so the service very bad.
Anyway, i still try her also no doubt the captain told me her service is super SOP, i bonk her just for the face. i treated it bonking a ONS..Nothing more...
Old 20-10-2014, 03:43 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexaddicter View Post
can try girl 66, 128 commandor service.. u can try bro
my 2 cent
66 no more working there since 4-5 months ago. Did you get the number wrong?
Old 24-10-2014, 08:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
swayboi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any advise on how to walk over to GBW?

Which girl would you recommend?
Old 24-10-2014, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2189 / Power: 17
darkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond repute

was at bluewave a couple of weeks ago. wanted to try 183 but she was booked back-to-back for 4 sessions in a row. can't even get her on a weekday afternoon it seems... anyway, asked the captain to recommend another one since i didnt want to wait. he said 77 has big boobs and ass plus her service very good. ok took his word.

waited in the room for less than 5mins, 77 arrived. first impression, looks maybe 6.5/10. not a head-turner but good enough. captain was spot on when it came to her figure. boobs are C-D cup with an ass made for doggy. she has a little tummy but no issue given how wonderful her other assets are.

shower SOP. sex on the other hand... MINDBLOWING! started with good bbbj and one of the best ass-rim i had before. catbath was long and thorough. she was damn horny by the time we got to 69. as she was blowing me, she was pushing her pussy down on my face begging me to paint her. my mouth and nose were smeared with her pussy juice. she then positioned her asshole in front of my mouth and begged me to tongue fuck her ass. what a horny lady!

we changed from position to position very naturally during sex and it was so very passionate. not commercial at all. no complains from her about the changing of positions. she was riding me cowgirl and reverse cowgirl for a long time and did not complain that she was tired. played along with dirty talks and orgasmic moans. cowgirl was just awesome seeing her titties bounce. doggy was so comfortable with her cushiony butt.

overall a very good bonk and value for money.

saw 96 and 111 and they look hot. anyone tried them before? how are their services?
Old 24-10-2014, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkkrait View Post
saw 96 and 111 and they look hot. anyone tried them before? how are their services?
I tried 96 before, her service sucks and lack of GFE, many this kenot that kenot. Got turned on by her look and decided to book her but came out an unhappy man as could not cum. As for 111 no idea as I never try her before.
Old 24-10-2014, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Tualiapnee is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by swayboi View Post
Any advise on how to walk over to GBW?
Bro, if you read my posting somewhere earlier in this thread, you will not ask such a question.
Old 24-10-2014, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 17
DirkDiggler7791 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDirkDiggler7791 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
I tried 96 before, her service sucks and lack of GFE, many this kenot that kenot. Got turned on by her look and decided to book her but came out an unhappy man as could not cum. As for 111 no idea as I never try her before.
No. 96 is as notorious as no. 168. While 168 still has elements of youth and beauty, 96 has an inch thick makeup to cover her twilight years. What both have in common are super damn freaking lousy services and attitudes. These two are reserved for noobs that go to the captains saying, "Lao hia, gai xiao ang pai hor limpeh".
Old 24-10-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2189 / Power: 17
darkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post

Thanks bro jnudes for the headsup. Lucky I saw your post first as I was intending to try her on my next visit. Might give 111 a try then. Unless I get a bad report from another bro before my visit!
Old 27-10-2014, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pjboner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bluewave in Jb

It's been awhile since my last visit to bluewave
Finally got myself a chance to pamper myself earlier
So happy that #98 is still there!
And she remembers me even I wasn't there for quite awhile

Ouh my!!!
She always me leave the place a happy man!
Old 27-10-2014, 07:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkkrait View Post
Thanks bro jnudes for the headsup. Lucky I saw your post first as I was intending to try her on my next visit. Might give 111 a try then. Unless I get a bad report from another bro before my visit!
111 was a package WL that was downgraded to ML so dun set your expectations too high...... there is a reason why she was downgraded.
Old 28-10-2014, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
steven2860 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
111 was a package WL that was downgraded to ML so dun set your expectations too high...... there is a reason why she was downgraded.
Bro, So,what's her ML no?
Old 28-10-2014, 12:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
swayboi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pjboner View Post
It's been awhile since my last visit to bluewave
Finally got myself a chance to pamper myself earlier
So happy that #98 is still there!
And she remembers me even I wasn't there for quite awhile

Ouh my!!!
She always me leave the place a happy man!
Bro,
Mind list the service she provide? and Dmg? 228?
Old 28-10-2014, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
66 no more working there since 4-5 months ago. Did you get the number wrong?

Bro, no.66 still working leh.. but she nowday work till 8pm only.. that day i reach around 8.30pm still saw her no on the list,but captain say she go back already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1