The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2013, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
Was there yesterday.... had 92.
I did not get to anal her as she claimed mine is too big for backdoor.... heck she was even reluctant to do fj with me and offered to cim instead.... but I insisted on fj so she applied extra amount of ky to her pussy.

and yes she does offer anal to selective customers with smaller dicks.

RTF? ...... NO!
lol now even if i can anal her, i also won't say it liao. i dont wanna be known i have a small dick. haha

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 05-07-2013, 08:11 AM
Samster

shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

wa good leh. pls rtf 168 more so the other girls can be left for me.

we should cheong together then no clash of taste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canyoudugit View Post
Hey guys!
I had a taste of Malaysian pussy at blue wave today.
Advise below:-
You guys can seat inside the TV entertainment room and peep out to see most of the babes.

Tested - number 183, my buddy comment, SYT, service so so, sexy body. Overall 7/10.

Tested - number 168, my comment, 26yrs old, breast fuck you all over, DAMN solid BBBJ, very chatty, nice body. Overall 7/10.

RTF number 168, YES!
EGG number 183, Maybe!

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 05-07-2013, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 21
ahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to behold

any good bro can advise who is waxed in BW ?
Old 05-07-2013, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

May i know is there extra charge for anal with 92?
Old 05-07-2013, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Any bros can recommend tall tanned ladies in GBW ? So far.. only 59 fits the bill?She is 169 package girl thou.

Or those with C Cuppers with big areolas ?

Thanks in advance.. will return favors !
try number 67 kelly. easily 1.7m tall.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 05-07-2013, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 21
ahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by championbee View Post
May i know is there extra charge for anal with 92?
anal ? anal ? omg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ee k:
Old 05-07-2013, 01:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had always assumed the cheong scene in JB is dead...... but you guys put it like it is so happening. I have to see for myself one of these days. What time is the last order in GBW before they close for the day. I can only go into JB at night and dun want to reach there and find its closing time liao.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:48 PM
Samster

whatever gave u the idea jb scene is dead?

just cause threads in sbf gets deleted diesnt mean that it is dead. in fact there are probably more joints over in jb than sg.

gbw last order 10pm. but there are other joints available. mp even up till 3am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
I had always assumed the cheong scene in JB is dead...... but you guys put it like it is so happening. I have to see for myself one of these days. What time is the last order in GBW before they close for the day. I can only go into JB at night and dun want to reach there and find its closing time liao.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 05-07-2013, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
mike is a newbie. i dont think he has even work there for 6 mths, probably into 4th mth. anyway, ya think he honest but if wanba depend on recommendation, i am abbit skeptical.
I din know about that, anyway his recommendation works for me so far, if so so he will say so so, if good he will say good, etc.
Old 05-07-2013, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFTO View Post
Tried 96..

looks pretty.. tall and slim.. bbbj quite good but overall service so-so..
Tried 96 last few days. Got turned on with her sexy look. Hot body with C cup breast, abt 165 cm tall and super fair skin like a Chinese doll. Immediately call captain and book a slot. Her service is too commercial and has no GFE, no frenching allowed, no kissing and no body to body rubbing as per my request. Even nipple kissing not allowed. She only offer BBBJ and FJ services. She tried to introduce #92 to me that allow frenching but her look is not my cup of tea. Leave GBW unhappy man.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
I din know about that, anyway his recommendation works for me so far, if so so he will say so so, if good he will say good, etc.
yea, that is a good thing. as long as u find him comfortable can liao.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 05-07-2013, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
Tried 96 last few days. Got turned on with her sexy look. Hot body with C cup breast, abt 165 cm tall and super fair skin like a Chinese doll. Immediately call captain and book a slot. Her service is too commercial and has no GFE, no frenching allowed, no kissing and no body to body rubbing as per my request. Even nipple kissing not allowed. She only offer BBBJ and FJ services. She tried to introduce #92 to me that allow frenching but her look is not my cup of tea. Leave GBW unhappy man.
wa lau so unfriendly one.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 06-07-2013, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 17
shawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samstershawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

looked for 183. booked but captain told me she halfway sick so left early.

I sian 1/2.

Then I asked for 57 (after all the good reviews here). Booked 6pm slot as she reached there 4+pm.

She there for 6mths only but ang pai liao. And really live up to the name.

Things I like most abt her:

1) Slow and sensual : How she lick u and use her fingers to run thru ur body and ur balls.... amazing...

2) AR power : slow and doing it right and good. For me, one of the best AR I had.

3) Boobs: Big and Juicy. nice pointed nips. Squeezed hard and shake it. The tremor and afterwave can shake the whole bed. lol

4) Slim: not the very slim type. a bit of fats. But just nice body shape. Fair white skin. Milfy looks.

5) FJ: The feel is just so good. Doggy her feels so good.. her ample ass (not big but just enough meat for bouncing back and fro). Hold her hourglass waist while F her and feel her silky white skin... (Vivi (183) will not give such feel. But then.. different league.. she is the cute xmm innocent gal feel)

6) Massage is good. pressed the correct points. But will be good if can have more strength...

RTF: definitely!

This is one of the times when after a FJ, I wont say :"f man... i can use the $100 to do better things!"

Saw a very chio gal. Ask the ppl who is she. They said 168. Really super chio but reviews here said her service kns...
Old 06-07-2013, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnanderson View Post
looked for 183. booked but captain told me she halfway sick so left early.

I sian 1/2.

Then I asked for 57 (after all the good reviews here). Booked 6pm slot as she reached there 4+pm.

She there for 6mths only but ang pai liao. And really live up to the name.

Things I like most abt her:

1) Slow and sensual : How she lick u and use her fingers to run thru ur body and ur balls.... amazing...

2) AR power : slow and doing it right and good. For me, one of the best AR I had.

3) Boobs: Big and Juicy. nice pointed nips. Squeezed hard and shake it. The tremor and afterwave can shake the whole bed. lol

4) Slim: not the very slim type. a bit of fats. But just nice body shape. Fair white skin. Milfy looks.

5) FJ: The feel is just so good. Doggy her feels so good.. her ample ass (not big but just enough meat for bouncing back and fro). Hold her hourglass waist while F her and feel her silky white skin... (Vivi (183) will not give such feel. But then.. different league.. she is the cute xmm innocent gal feel)

6) Massage is good. pressed the correct points. But will be good if can have more strength...

RTF: definitely!

This is one of the times when after a FJ, I wont say :"f man... i can use the $100 to do better things!"

Saw a very chio gal. Ask the ppl who is she. They said 168. Really super chio but reviews here said her service kns...
Just curious, she do Frenching?
Old 06-07-2013, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 15
MFTO is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMFTO is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
Sorry to hear that.. thats why i say her service so so.. didn't get to FJ her cos she couldn't bring my didi to full standing mode.. so did a CIM..

round 2 was with 57.. though it was a round 2 which usually im a 1 shot person, 57 could make me rock hard!!

try her next time. cheaper and better!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1