The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-07-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
nagatouchiha is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledutch View Post
There's new gal named Fah
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=658049

Looks like secondary school girl only. Wonder if she does french
I see,
'coz I happen to browse their home site@sggentlemen and didn't find her,

but based on wat bro obeyyodude's fr she seem quite tempting...
Old 13-07-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
nagatouchiha is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi to all fellow players and samsters here,

hope this is the right forum to ask,

sometimes when I surf the 'Net and happen to stumble upon profiles of fls which use the same pics of gals from the stable owners here at 'alternative' sites e.g L*c*nt* and UBMN,

so the question mark sailing on my mind is:
ARE THEY REALLY THE SAME OR JUST...???

Thank you all fellow players and samsters for the enlightenment.
Old 14-07-2017, 12:04 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledutch View Post
Nice FR. Very seldom young syt have very good gfe.

Which stable was she from before? I don't seem to catch her last time. Bro, Does she french?
Lucy from Titanbabes.
See my 1st blood fr for her a few months ago😉
Old 14-07-2017, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 22
Masakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to behold

Source - Siam Angels
Babe - Cherry

Height - Estimate 1.6m
Weight - Estimate 45kg
Stats - 36C-24-35
Looks - 8/10 (Similar to 2nd picture)
Body - 8/10 (Chilli Padi Package, I prefer her body type, not very skinny type)
Boobs - "C" cup (Original with Slight Sag, I love emmmm)

Communication - 6/10 (Primary English, but I speak Thai with her)
Frenching - DFK
Cunninglus - Did not try
Fellatio - 8/10 (Slow and sensuous, GFE) Cowboy, Doggie, Missionary and Spooning
Massage - Did not try

Accommodating - 8/10

Awards - 4/5 Stars ( I rate her high becoz I love the way she rides and blows me)

RTF - Yes Definately !!!

CAVEAT EMPTOR (Buyer's Beware) This is based on my own personal experience with the babes and OKT Service, it may not happen to you.

- Photogenic (Real life playful with me with GND look)
- Very Cute (Friendly and Jovial Disposition Personality)
- "C" Cup (Original with Slight Sag, I love emmmm)
- Primary English, but I got ACE Card becos I know a little conversational thai lingo

Stable
Quick and Fast Response, very detail instructions to location. Very discreet ... I love it !!!

The Good
Cherry is a BBBJ BOMB with hardcore Commando knows how to get you purge. very accommodative and top notch.

The Bad
Cannot think or Spot Any

The Ugly
Cannot think or Spot Any

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

★★★★★ Best Experience Ranking ★★★★★

Essential365 - Constance, Wanda

Not in any order of Merits

Last edited by Masakarius; 14-07-2017 at 01:37 AM.
Old 14-07-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 22
Masakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to behold

Source - Siam Angels
Babe - Cherry

Height - Estimate 1.6m
Weight - Estimate 45kg
Stats - 36C-24-35
Looks - 8/10 (Similar to 2nd picture)
Body - 8/10 (Chilli Padi Package, I prefer her body type, not very skinny type)
Boobs - "C" cup (Original with Slight Sag, I love emmmm)

Communication - 6/10 (Primary English, but I speak Thai with her)
Frenching - DFK
Cunninglus - Did not try
Fellatio - 8/10 (Slow and sensuous, GFE) Cowboy, Doggie, Missionary and Spooning
Massage - Did not try

Accommodating - 8/10

Awards - 4/5 Stars ( I rate her high becoz I love the way she rides and blows me)

RTF - Yes Definately !!!

CAVEAT EMPTOR (Buyer's Beware) This is based on my own personal experience with the babes and OKT Service, it may not happen to you.

- Photogenic (Real life playful with me with GND look)
- Very Cute (Friendly and Jovial Disposition Personality)
- "C" Cup (Original with Slight Sag, I love emmmm)
- Primary English, but I got ACE Card becos I know a little conversational thai lingo

Stable
Quick and Fast Response, very detail instructions to location. Very discreet ... I love it !!!

The Good
Cherry is a BBBJ BOMB with hardcore Commando knows how to get you purge. very accommodative and top notch.

The Bad
Cannot think or Spot Any

The Ugly
Cannot think or Spot Any
[/QUOTE]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

★★★★★ Best Experience Ranking ★★★★★

Essential365 - Constance, Wanda

Not in any order of Merits

Old 14-07-2017, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
Normally for displeasure experience, i will try not to share because it is understandable that it may be a one time mistake and everyone should be given a chance. But since this OKT threaten me to play honest game, i will not succumb to threats. Below is my super honest fr...

Devilhouse OKT, I thank you for the $70 discount on first shot but if your gal cannot cim, dont force her to cim. It won't benefit both of us either. And please check with your agent again on the services provide by your girl. Thank you for banning me also. I don't think i will return to your stable anymore too. One more thing, for everything we can talk properly. Don't need to play threaten.
Ok Bro qwerty2009, I dun wanna give u more sticks than u alrdy had. Juz stating my thoughts on this matter. Think many Bros had it rite by saying that Bro DH had alrdy tried to do damage reduction to appease u, which is quite rare wif many OKTs out there. The most they'll do (most of the time) is say sorry here & there la, then try to defend their gals & say sh*t like she missed home la, father/mother sick la etc. & then they will say they will guide their gals properly nxt time to ensure tip-top quality services blah blah blah...then full stop. Expecting them to give discount on nxt bonk is abit challenging & depending on the OKT 1. Maybe u were lucky to hav kanna the nice OKTs all the while.

Having said that, I think u can't really believe everything the OKT said or recommend or whatever things written on the website. Come on la, sales tactics leh! I think we've all out-grown such things rite? And tbh, it cld oso be due to chemistry wif the FLs too. I had plenty of experiences where I request to OKT for gals who can French & hav Hi-GFE but end up disappointed wif the merchandize. I usually juz blame it on the lack of chemistry & juz move on, plenty of meat out there. However, I do realized that Bro DH recommendations sometimes can be abit off for me, maybe we had diff standards. Had a few disappointing sessions frm him in the past, but most r really fine la. Rule of the thumb is take everybody words wif a pinch of salt & hope for the Best.

Ok then to the gal, I guess she might be 1 of those greenhorn b*tches who come here wif the thoughts that we SG chiongsters $$$ like very easy for them to earn & that we're all very nice & easy-going guys (or carrots). There's a reason y she (Summer) doesn't hav any FR here for her thus far, even though she had here for quite a while. (Ok, dun get me wrong, not all FLs w/o FRs r F**ked up OK!) Dun be surprised, the young Puyings these days can be very F**ked up 1. I've kanna quite a few of these B*tches in SG & Malaysia. Their so-called services can be many times worse than Geylang prostitutes (can fight PRC prostitutes in terms of chui services). Sometimes, I think the OKT do try to give guidances to the FL to improve their services & try to push customers to them. The outcome will really depend on the FL herself. If she's F**ked up, shy, no mood, sick or whatsoever F**king reasons they had, then too bad. I think most OKTs in SG (those genuine and hav standard 1 la) do did some QA/QC & give guidances/feedbaks to their gals & I'm proud to say that there're many stables here which hav some standards as compared to those in Malaysia.

Anyway, these r juz my honest opinion, no punt intended. All the Best & Happing Chionging~
Old 14-07-2017, 12:55 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Lucy from Titanbabes.
See my 1st blood fr for her a few months ago��
So she was here just this April. Can't find your FR though
Saw other FR's but seems contradicting. But definitely all saying she is cute. 1 said saggy boobs also
Old 14-07-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 8
Audience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Very lazy write fr until got dragon got tiger if not become clone so just simple and short. Have tried both girl from dh sky and acer will just say about look and service

Sky from dh if you are looking for petite and full back tattoo go for her. Not for boob lover small B cup not saggy. Overall i will rate her 8/10

Acer from dh has the sluty look, slim and nice sexy long leg and fair like chinese tall abt 168cm. Boob big B not saggy. Gfe very very strong and gentle ladies. Light french with me. She don't do cim so i never try. Not hardcore service but those gentle type. Her gfe is dam power so i rate her 8/10 as her gfe make up her inexperience service.

If you think my fr are fake because my fr are mostly dh you try book either 1 girl and try ask see real or fake. I book them on the same day session after session on sunday. I told acer i hve to head to sky room after shower as our time up and she don't allow me to go and cling with me while sky was sitting at the living room waiting for her next customer to come because okt told her customer have reach but not yet show up. Finally i left acer room for shower i saw some girl sitting in living and ask who sky, she was shock and surprise i am the one. Went into sky room and she kept asking me and worried i cannot finish my shot with her i should have book her first before acer, in the end sky also make me cum twice.
Old 14-07-2017, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gaziegigs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cforfun View Post
lol. reading this post make me want to support dh more. DH most of the time quite accurate. alot of time when i ask he will just tell me the girl dont french. and he is willing to give you discount for his mistake. If i am him i also dulan. yesterday stuff settled liao still want to bring out!
Wow...! This qwerty2009 really wants high class standard FL lah....! Go and try local gals lah and they are much more service orient and of course if you have the money lah qwerty2009....!! For once just please try to respect the gals lah alright..? It happened to me before but what's the point, just FUCK and go then dun patron that stable anymore... Haiz.....! Just because cannot CIM wanna make noise this qwerty2009..... If you dun respect those FL and their Okt, how are you going to gain respect..?
Old 14-07-2017, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Anyone tried this yummy hotty before?

www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=658188
Old 14-07-2017, 07:37 AM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audience View Post
Very lazy write fr until got dragon got tiger if not become clone so just simple and short. Have tried both girl from dh sky and acer will just say about look and service

If you think my fr are fake because my fr are mostly dh you try book either 1 girl and try ask see real or fake
Bro just write your own experiences n visit for whichever stable u want. Your FR/your choice of words, your choice of gals / stables, your money...its all up to you the customer, just ignore the naysayers cum smart alecks / attack dogs/ "dare I say seniors". Aiyoh seniors or juniors also need to pay the gals am i not right?
I fully understand where u r coming from. I get the same questions thrown at me everytime i FR for the SAME group of stables i visit. Lol many a times, the pot (the ppl questioning) will call the kettle (yours truly) black, i gotten so bored of answering the same question till i just brush them off with a pinch of salt. After all, the ppl questioning me all along also go to their selected choice of stables only lol, should i question them back instead? What a waste of time lor lol. YMMV is so true but some ppl seriously dont get it. Some even thinks a $5 -$15 discount for a FR is a big deal lol, well, obviously they are ignorant of the term "inflation". $5 to $15 might be a lot in my teens or early 20s...fast forward almost 25 to 30 years later, it really doesnt make a big diff. today.
DH is a "old signboard" so they deserve respect for staying in the industry for so long. More hits than misses imho. I visited them a long time ago...last location i went a couple of years ago, Kent Road.
BUT you deserve special mention and utmost respect for your abilities / endurance to do back to back sessions (walau eh 4 shots????) !!!
"Give this man a tiger!!!" I salute you!!! 😄
Old 14-07-2017, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Playar1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
And I presume she is challenging u to take on herself and KYLIE lol...good combo i believe
Yes have you tried bro ?
Old 14-07-2017, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

is this stable -Soi69 new?

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 14-07-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playar1 View Post
Yes have you tried bro ?
No bro lol. I am incapable of tarma physically n will presumably lack what i like most..."GFE" 🤣😊
Old 14-07-2017, 09:09 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
This KOC gei gei 1 la....

wait he secretly go for 4P

than write 3 FR in 3 days than say only go for 1 to 1
Not suprise about it. He is the King of Cum ma.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1