The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-11-2017, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by armour88 View Post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=672589

Remember she came few months ago and review wasn't that good especially cause too green and can't french.

Wonder if any she's any better this time around
she wont french and that is her choice in this line...so just respect her and move on..
Old 26-11-2017, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jj9098 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaglooking4u View Post
Hi bro, is she shaved and can she French?
She doesn't shave, but she's not too bushy. And yes, she absolutely french. Needs to warm up to you a bit, though, since she's shy about frenching at first.
Old 26-11-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3794 / Power: 34
ray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Let me Start my Balls rolling for this 'Looks Tamed' but wild inside Gem.
Katie from Bangkok-Gems. New girl arrived had her on 24/11/17.
I did not get her first blood but fresh enough.

Totally raw pic with no edit. Her looks is much much better in person than pic as i took it candid.

Height: Close to 1.62m i estimate
Weight: Did not carry a weighing machine but manage to lift her up when change positions slim light weight basically
Boobs: Natural B
Body: Slim Slender what u see is what u get
Looks: Pretty. Her looks grows on u after a while. Demure like office lady much better in person that pic from all angle.
Shower: 10/10 (SOP Wash me clean from head to toe)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Starts giving me BBBJ in the shower. Toliet a bit small can't do many pattern tough)
CIM: 9/10 (Had my first round CIM straight in the shower)
Massage: 7/10 (Not fantastic but she tried)
FJ: 9/10 (Tight and horny girl)
GFE: 9/10 (Very good English speaking can TCSS so not bad)
RTF: Depends if time permits

Overall Katie should be anyone's veg easily. She is slim with nice body frame.
Hardworking girl first time in Sg. Shower me nicely, gave me a CIM and shower again clean before head to bed for round 2.
Straight away ask me if i want massage and give me a massage.
Clean Shaven with no smell and horny girl. Did a 69 position eating her for a good 15-20mins and shes loves it totally with soft moans and sexy movements as u licking her.
Nice experience with her no complaints. Kudos to OKT for the smooth transcation.
Old 26-11-2017, 09:55 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute

RTF today for KYLA@12;00Pm slot..
I will try get pics haha for bros to enjoy..
Sharing is caring
Old 26-11-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
AngelsAura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To the bearer of this mobile number.
Angels' Aura would like to tell you bro, you are the worst of scumbags.
You had cheated our lady, Jei, who came to a foreign land here to make a living to support her family through their hardships.
We have given you the benefit of doubt that you really forgot to withdraw cash and gave you the time allowance to get the money due and you chose to MIA instead? We "salute" you for being such a low life.
Jei had serviced you to the utmost of her abilities during your session and your actions (cheating) had left her in tears and fear.
WHAT GOES AROUND SHALL COME AROUND please bear in mind!
You have no qualms about cheating, we at Angels' Aura also have no qualms about exposing you and your mobile no for all bros to see.
Old 26-11-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
Bangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowa View Post
As promise for Maple/ Bangkok gem

Heres a FR for her

Looks :8/10
Boobs: enchanced(did not play much with it)
BBBJ: 8/10(hardworking)
FJ:8/10
Fingering: not much
Painting: NA (not a fan of it also) but she ok
FJ: 8/10 (consider quite tight)
Comms:5/10(basic English ok)
GFE: 7/10 (quite talkative)
Frenching:10/10(very good with tongue) haha, I kinda amaze also cos she suck my tongue until I quite pain also
OKT:8/10(effective and prompt reply)

Well, some people may say good, other vice versa
To me, overall 8/10
I seldom Chiong nowadays also, but she did give me a good frenching and ask me wana go for third shot anot cos she mention that I am "Jing jing" don't know what the fuck that mean also. But time and battery already flat le, can see she is one of the fav among Bros here. Haha, cos at the end of our time, so many Bros messaging her.

Lol, don't Tio kced guys. Haha, remember just have fun only

With peace
Thanks bro for the FR.
Old 26-11-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
Bangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray_lee View Post
Let me Start my Balls rolling for this 'Looks Tamed' but wild inside Gem.
Katie from Bangkok-Gems. New girl arrived had her on 24/11/17.
I did not get her first blood but fresh enough.

Totally raw pic with no edit. Her looks is much much better in person than pic as i took it candid.

Height: Close to 1.62m i estimate
Weight: Did not carry a weighing machine but manage to lift her up when change positions slim light weight basically
Boobs: Natural B
Body: Slim Slender what u see is what u get
Looks: Pretty. Her looks grows on u after a while. Demure like office lady much better in person that pic from all angle.
Shower: 10/10 (SOP Wash me clean from head to toe)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Starts giving me BBBJ in the shower. Toliet a bit small can't do many pattern tough)
CIM: 9/10 (Had my first round CIM straight in the shower)
Massage: 7/10 (Not fantastic but she tried)
FJ: 9/10 (Tight and horny girl)
GFE: 9/10 (Very good English speaking can TCSS so not bad)
RTF: Depends if time permits

Overall Katie should be anyone's veg easily. She is slim with nice body frame.
Hardworking girl first time in Sg. Shower me nicely, gave me a CIM and shower again clean before head to bed for round 2.
Straight away ask me if i want massage and give me a massage.
Clean Shaven with no smell and horny girl. Did a 69 position eating her for a good 15-20mins and shes loves it totally with soft moans and sexy movements as u licking her.
Nice experience with her no complaints. Kudos to OKT for the smooth transcation.
Thanks bro for the FR. Always love your support.
Old 26-11-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
BLOODY BASTARD LOR!!!
Hope you rot in hell you nbcb
A bloody bastard indeed
this guy needs to be caned
in between his balls
Old 26-11-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nathansmith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Vivi from RP

SYT 80% similar to the photos posted, overall not a bad bonk, service slightly above average.

Since we are on the subject of scumbag, she told me some one pose as a fake police officer followed her to her room and threaten to arrest her unless she give him a free session. She got so scared and is planning to leave Singapore soon.

Old 26-11-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 16
sivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Pann from TRL

reached the place and she opened the door.
saw others girls there but pann is so much more beautiful..
went into room undress and she took a shower with me wash my didi very clean...
went back to room and started our session...
willing to french and kiss...
she will keep taking your hand to squeeze her breast...
very accommodating to changing different possition...
after release she offered to massage but than just told her to cuddle and rest in bed...

Body 9/10
Boobs 10/10
Frenching 7/10
BBBJ 7/10
Attitude 10/10
FJ 9/10
RTF yes
Old 26-11-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 15
armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
she wont french and that is her choice in this line...so just respect her and move on..
Alright chill whiteknight, just checking if she's upgraded her service. Choosing to spend money wisely on someone is my choice, so guess she's lost 1 customer.

But she has many more like you so should be doing good
Old 26-11-2017, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

anyone tried audi from xclusive?
Old 26-11-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Darrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy07 View Post
A bloody bastard indeed
this guy needs to be caned
in between his balls

Wa fucker sia. His kuku bird needs to rot first
Old 26-11-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 7
ttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelsAura View Post

To the bearer of this mobile number. - 8782 8742
Angels' Aura would like to tell you bro, you are the worst of scumbags.
You had cheated our lady, Jei, who came to a foreign land here to make a living to support her family through their hardships.
We have given you the benefit of doubt that you really forgot to withdraw cash and gave you the time allowance to get the money due and you chose to MIA instead? We "salute" you for being such a low life.
Jei had serviced you to the utmost of her abilities during your session and your actions (cheating) had left her in tears and fear.
WHAT GOES AROUND SHALL COME AROUND please bear in mind!
You have no qualms about cheating, we at Angels' Aura also have no qualms about exposing you and your mobile no for all bros to see.
To bring this forward, OKTs can actually request customer to make payment first before session start. Better to put it in your message template too.

For Jei, if she really wants to doing something about it and not giving him the escape route out of it, can actually find "Kong Tao" aka SIAM MAO SECT and make this person sway forever.

If you are the person reading this, just return the money to OKT. All OKTs here are reasonable fellows here. It's just a simple transaction. You bonk , you pay. Don't be stupid la, you take 1 thing from people, someday someone will take it back from you. Just a matter of time only. Is it really worth to enjoy 1 FREE bonking sessions and then next time something happen to your mum/sisters/daughters ?
Old 26-11-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Ninjalooter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for BOA from bro Poseidon

The first thing I noticed was how beautiful she is. With her height, fair skin and that body, she could have been a model. And things get better from there. Not for the big boobs lover but I’m au naturel and handful is good kind of guy so she is 10/10. GFE is max. Shaved pussy, wet easily no KY, she is really 10/10 for me. Give her a try Bros. Going to RTF definitely!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1