The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2014, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Desert Storm KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
for singapore passport holders who apply for the e- channel to enter hong kong, can the e-channel be used to enter macau as well?
Use of e-Channel

After successful enrolment, you can use the e-Channel at control points in the following locations:
•Hong Kong International Airport
•Lo Wu
•Lok Ma Chau Spur Line
•Shenzhen Bay
•Man Kam To
•Lok Ma Chau (Arrival)
•Macau Ferry Terminal
•China Ferry Terminal
•Kai Tak Cruise Terminal
Old 28-10-2014, 01:59 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Changping

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy88852 View Post
CP Medicine Shop just got an armed robbery yesterday night.. the robbers fired over 10 gun shots. Look what the clampdown has done to the local economy and society. CP is definitely a goner. The last few MMs who I know that are hanging in there, are now starting to move out to other cities for their safety!
Media black out.
So far unable to search any news of this online yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgmjplayer View Post
As I am used to going JB. Gongbei custom, for my noon/3pm crossing
Is such a luxury.
Land crossing at 3pm is always a breeze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelcraze88 View Post
Plus the ferry journey may not be smooth if it's a stormy weather.
Take ferry must always pray no Typhoon.
Old 28-10-2014, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events in CP 2

Was there alone on the following days with pre plan arrangements

CA - 17 to 19
CP - 20 to 22
CA - 23 to 25

CP is really very quiet. Hardly see SG or MY.

Mostly Hongkies and taiwanese

Shops changing hands, one DVD shops closed down and one minimize the floor space

Lucky footie is open with new management. Those with former Lucky membership card will not be valid

Will receive Wechat message from papa San or mamasan that offer Mei Mei to service you. Photo look pretty.

No police raid in hotel but a big signboard did advise guest to register.

Regards
Old 28-10-2014, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
Use of e-Channel

After successful enrolment, you can use the e-Channel at control points in the following locations:
•Hong Kong International Airport
•Lo Wu
•Lok Ma Chau Spur Line
•Shenzhen Bay
•Man Kam To
•Lok Ma Chau (Arrival)
•Macau Ferry Terminal
•China Ferry Terminal
•Kai Tak Cruise Terminal
I believe these are the point for enter/exit HK. That guy is entering macau and SZ. Dun think it works.
Old 28-10-2014, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
aiya ... really needs spell it out for you meh .... okok ... a place has lots of CASH ....
Then they should go to the banks mah. I believe No place holds more CASH than banks liao. Heehe
Old 28-10-2014, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

here in a piece of news today in china media
it reported how young girls are using internet chat to lure men to hotels and then have their gang members rob them in the hotel
click the link below 东莞:90后色诱团伙先“捉奸”后抢劫
2014年10月28日 08:12
来源:南方都市报

用微信扫描二维码
分享至好友和朋友圈
.三男两女五名“90后”青年,通过网络聊天约男网友开房,并以“捉奸”为名抢劫,先后作案三起。昨日,市 第三法院公布该起案例,三名成员被重判。去年12月,中山叶先生Q Q结识一名主动搭讪的“女网友”,约

三男两女五名“90后”青年,通过网络聊天约男网友开房,并以“捉奸”为名抢劫,先后作案三起。昨日,市第 三法院公布该起案例,三名成员被重判。

去年12月,中山叶先生Q Q结识一名主动搭讪的“女网友”,约定第二天见面。次日两人在一家咖啡厅见面,女网友还带着另一名姑娘。三 人又到附近一家宾馆房间内喝酒。叶先生原本以为交了桃花运,岂料很快外面传来猛烈的敲门声。门开后闯进来三 名青年,他们拿着刀威胁叶先生并对其拳打脚踢,称“谁让你带我妹妹来开房的?”随后叶先生被对方抢走现金2 000元、一部白色苹果4S手机及两张银行卡,所幸银行卡内只损失300元。

其实叶先生并不知道,“女网友”就是抢劫他的三个男人冒充的,而两名年轻女孩也是这个抢劫团伙的主要成员。 市第三法院介绍,五人抢劫团伙成员罗某通过找网友色诱开房再捉奸的方式进行恐吓抢劫。去年在中山作案后,五 人来到东莞塘厦。其中罗某、黄某和陆某继续作案(另两名成员被另案处理)。据今年还不满18周岁的女孩黄某 介绍,罗某负责冒充女性上网找男性聊天,一旦对方要求语音或者打电话,她就被派上场。

法院查明,该团伙今年在塘厦先后作案三起。最终法院判罗某11年、判陆某10年10个月、判黄 某7年半。
Old 28-10-2014, 05:04 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Changping Armed Robbery

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Then they should go to the banks mah. I believe No place holds more CASH than banks liao. Heehe
I'm sure the crooks already thought of this before.

But jacking underground m**** c****** easier to pull off!
Old 28-10-2014, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Changping Armed Robbery

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
I'm sure the crooks already thought of this before.

But jacking underground m**** c****** easier to pull off!
aiya, you might as well spell it all out lah ... hahaha .....
Old 28-10-2014, 10:00 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Changping Armed Robbery

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
aiya, you might as well spell it all out lah ... hahaha .....
Kiasi lah me Changping resident you know!

First time 20+ shots fired in Changping!
Bullets hor not sperm!

Fei Goh you come Changping longer than me.
Got see something like this so serious before besides murder cases?
Old 28-10-2014, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Changping Armed Robbery

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Kiasi lah me Changping resident you know!

First time 20+ shots fired in Changping!
Bullets hor not sperm!

Fei Goh you come Changping longer than me.
Got see something like this so serious before besides murder cases?
it was mainly a big sweep by police to clean up ... happen to bump into some crooks with real/fake gun, news confirm no shots really fired ... but I wasn't there to witness so its entirely heresay .....
Old 28-10-2014, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horniez View Post
Thanks! this is helpful.

wanna bring my gal to Macau, so the private car to Shekou, then ferry to Macau is best.
Whoa! You just asked what the fastest way is - you didn't mention about bringing a girl!

You must check if your girl (presumably a PRC national) holding the specific travel document she will be traveling with, can actually cross over on the ferry. PRC nationals holding certain kinds of travel documents can only exit China via certain immigration points and not all of them.

If in doubt, you're better off crossing over Gongbei.

And BTW - the typhoon season is already over now.

SEAJ
Old 29-10-2014, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 19
horniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud of

hehehehe... yeah, old 'friend' and visa already applied. so all good to go.

many thanks for the info
Old 29-10-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Dick Grayson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post

CP is really very quiet. Hardly see SG or MY.

Mostly Hongkies and taiwanese

Shops changing hands, one DVD shops closed down and one minimize the floor space

Lucky footie is open with new management. Those with former Lucky membership card will not be valid

Will receive Wechat message from papa San or mamasan that offer Mei Mei to service you. Photo look pretty.

No police raid in hotel but a big signboard did advise guest to register
U mean all the major hotels have this signboard? Is it written in Chinese or English?
Old 29-10-2014, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horniez View Post
hehehehe... yeah, old 'friend' and visa already applied. so all good to go.

many thanks for the info
Errr.... You're better off if you double check the paperwork. As far as I know, Prc nationals do NOT get visas to go to Macau - either a group tour permit(which they use to enter individually nonetheless), a two way permit or an automatic permit to stay for a few days if they have a visa for a third party country. Not 100% sure as these things changes all the time and even from different provinces.

SEAJ
Old 29-10-2014, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2691 / Power: 21
hot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Errr.... You're better off if you double check the paperwork. As far as I know, Prc nationals do NOT get visas to go to Macau - either a group tour permit(which they use to enter individually nonetheless), a two way permit or an automatic permit to stay for a few days if they have a visa for a third party country. Not 100% sure as these things changes all the time and even from different provinces.

SEAJ
Bro,
FYI - Chinese Nationals can apply special passport with permits to visit Hong Kong or Macau but the validity depends on where they are from (their place of origin). The only thing u got to take note of is that they would need travel agents (there are a lot at the border) to bring them over (about 50 rmb per pax).

Happy playing there.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1