The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2024, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 10
qolop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqolop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Thank u Bro for the link!

Don't like to read Chinese, but it's better than going in blind.

RTF-ED: Maprang(RP), Bibi(M4U)

RTF worthy: TT(M4U), Mango(GC), Nong(Casa), Jessy(SiamKen), VIVI(M4U), megan(KT), Nicki(KT)

Commendable: Star(seduction), zara(CF)

So-so: too many, won't list.

Forget it: Darin(TRL), Pat(seduction)
Old 13-04-2024, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 13
ryanliew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanliew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can share local forum link bro...thx in advance 🙏🏻
Old 14-04-2024, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

A basic question guys. If you aren’t driving how do you hop from one spa to another? How to use the local bus system (frequency, how to pay etc.)? Or do you just use grab?
Old 14-04-2024, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 2
MichaelWongYW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMichaelWongYW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMichaelWongYW is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
A basic question guys. If you aren’t driving how do you hop from one spa to another? How to use the local bus system (frequency, how to pay etc.)? Or do you just use grab?
Most convenient way is to use grab, and fares are pretty reasonable during non peak hours.

For local bus, you can buy a manjalink topup card (like our SG transitlink card) at any bus terminal to use their myBAS services. T11, T14 and T20 passes by Jalan Tebrau where most of the spas are located (NY, GP, HV, One6 and VIP) while T21 passes by Stulang Luat where NZ is located. More info can be found at causewaylink.com.my
Old 14-04-2024, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWongYW View Post
Most convenient way is to use grab, and fares are pretty reasonable during non peak hours.

For local bus, you can buy a manjalink topup card (like our SG transitlink card) at any bus terminal to use their myBAS services. T11, T14 and T20 passes by Jalan Tebrau where most of the spas are located (NY, GP, HV, One6 and VIP) while T21 passes by Stulang Luat where NZ is located. More info can be found at causewaylink.com.my
Thanks for info. Up your points.
Old 14-04-2024, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
readysteady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Been visiting some of the FL girls advertised in this forum. Basically it's a hit or miss type. The photos are heavily photoshopped, or that the girl really doesn't bother to make up. Had some good ones but majority are photoshopped..

Quote:
Originally Posted by qolop View Post
Hi Bros.

I see many agents advertising FLs. Not including those ads for massage/Spas.

I do not see much FRs for the JB FLs.
Wonder if anyone got experiences but not convenient to post openly. Can kindly PM me?

I am also thinking to try some Msia Local FL. The girls statistics and photos in ads look too good to be true. Hope to get some guidance on what to expect and if this is worth my time trying.
Disclaimer, I do not mind the standard 10 to 20 percent discount from advertisments. But i would feel cheated if the girl turn out to be totally off.

I think there is another local forum out there for Msia services. Can anyone share/pm the link for that?

Many thanks in advance!
Old 15-04-2024, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 10
qolop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqolop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank u Bro for the share. Upped u.

That's what I was concerned about. Overly photoshoped photos.
Don't want to waste time navigating minefields.

Overall I have a much more positive experience in JB massage shops and Spa centre as compared to SG. Hence was thinking if worth trying the FLs too.

Maybe for time being I'll stick to exploring the other Spas where I can see and choose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by readysteady View Post
Been visiting some of the FL girls advertised in this forum. Basically it's a hit or miss type. The photos are heavily photoshopped, or that the girl really doesn't bother to make up. Had some good ones but majority are photoshopped..

RTF-ED: Maprang(RP), Bibi(M4U)

RTF worthy: TT(M4U), Mango(GC), Nong(Casa), Jessy(SiamKen), VIVI(M4U), megan(KT), Nicki(KT)

Commendable: Star(seduction), zara(CF)

So-so: too many, won't list.

Forget it: Darin(TRL), Pat(seduction)
Old 16-04-2024, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
zaobao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lameboy83 View Post
Nz 101 price is rm388 only chinese customer
Was told today that she resigned already.
Old Yesterday, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jiangsuhero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceboo View Post
overnight with 小妹 from 7-11 stable. i did a bit of research before i booked overnight as i am looking for petite xmm type and can DFK...but i was disappointed as she do not want DFK with me.

Looks: 8/10 Cute look. Not super chio type but I like her innocent cute look.

Body: 9/10 Slim body. Her figure is very good but A cup. I am not a boobs person so it's ok.

DFK 0/10: Sadly, no. Read many reviews that she allow DFK like crazy but she keep insist no with me. FYI I even brush teeth and listerine in her hotel toilet but still she keep reject me.

Paint 0/10: No, she do not allow too. Super sian.

BBBJ: 5/10 Normal

FJ: 8/10 Super tight. Need to go slowly otherwise she complain pain. After missionary change to doggy and prone bone, she cannot take it and complain pain again. so change back to missionary and slowly do.

GFE: 20/10 Limited english and chinese so hard to communicate. But throughout the whole night she is very friendly and keep smiling. I tried several viets and almost all of that got lousy GFE. This one is one of the best GFE I have encountered. She hugged me the whole night like koala bear and i was literally smelling her hair and body and kissing her neck the whole night because she smells so good. My hands were also busy caressing her whole body because her skin is super smooth and silky. Even after 2 shots I am still hard for the whole night but I did not go for further shots as she is tired. I tell her I give her tips for more shots but she still don't want.

RTF: 100/10 yes, will definitely come back for her overnight. keep thinking of her already. this is not for chiongsters who prefer to bang hard unlike shiok type but more for those who prefer high GFE poly student virgin experience. although i did not released fully and feel shiok but I am satisfied with her friendly attitude and super silky soft smooth skin
bro, thank you for this FR. I tried moon from same stable before and she can DFK with me. looks like photo but darker. Got good gfe from her.
Old Today, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaobao View Post
Was told today that she resigned already.
She changed stable..... her new boss marketing her at rm700 per session..... KNN
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1