The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
i tried a gal called Nian nian from 2036? not sure if i recalled her name correctly (cos too pissed), but she was absolutely farked up

from far she looks gorgeous tbh... tall lanky with blonde curvy nice hair. but close up her she looks older with some freckles/pigment around the eyes area

but the worst thing about her was her attitude. i think she is ORD mood (she mentioned herself). damm lazy & moody, cannot touch nipples, cannot touch cb. i kinda lost mood & told her off. her attitude kinda improved slightly after i flared up. but overall it's a waste of money and i m just sharing so u guys dun waste ur precious $$

my cat150 experience so far has been like 90% positive... but damm it this time kena a bomber, kinda waste my $$ & spoil my mood

dun say i never warn u guys hor. and wish me better next time
Experience the same from most wl of this house. They quite mood swing, you will get better service only when they in good mood. I rtf 1 there quite frequent also sometimes receive lousy service. Some may say they are also human so should tolerate their bad mood. Some may say since we pay, they should be professional and perform the required service.
Old 15-11-2017, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
i tried a gal called Nian nian from 2036? not sure if i recalled her name correctly (cos too pissed), but she was absolutely farked up

from far she looks gorgeous tbh... tall lanky with blonde curvy nice hair. but close up her she looks older with some freckles/pigment around the eyes area

but the worst thing about her was her attitude. i think she is ORD mood (she mentioned herself). damm lazy & moody, cannot touch nipples, cannot touch cb. i kinda lost mood & told her off. her attitude kinda improved slightly after i flared up. but overall it's a waste of money and i m just sharing so u guys dun waste ur precious $$

my cat150 experience so far has been like 90% positive... but damm it this time kena a bomber, kinda waste my $$ & spoil my mood

this house too many big spender to spoil the girls
svc of coz drop loh..
Old 15-11-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny_addict View Post
Experience the same from most wl of this house. .................they should be professional and perform the required service.
I warned many bros here before about NN and some of the pretty looking 2036 gals before.

Most if not all cannot french and poor svc.

They have a few tall, slim and pretty gals like NN, Xiao Yu, Mi Ya, etc.
But all of them cannot french and poor svc.

But BGod say MY french him like lovers.
Well, maybe she dun like me lor.

Ugly white face and big wide mouth.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 16-11-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
DaDiDi69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
I warned many bros here before about NN and some of the pretty looking 2036 gals before.

bro alot of time depends on chemistry want lah...and also see the gal like u anot. frenching also got diffrenciate between commercial French and lover french wan lor...😁😁😁
Old 16-11-2017, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Joker88, stop being bitter about one Miya lah.

If i say a lot of girls french me and you don't get frenching from them, then you can call me out, I think that's ok.

But one MIYA and you wanna keep making noise about it ?

Let me ask you straight up - do you think I am bullshiting when I say miya or any other girls french me?

And when did I say Miya french me "like lovers"?
Old 16-11-2017, 12:37 AM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaDiDi69 View Post
bro alot of time depends on chemistry want lah...and also see the gal like u anot. frenching also got diffrenciate between commercial French and lover french wan lor...😁😁😁
Haha .............. 😁😁😁

Like that I dun even qualify for commercial french.

Cannot even tok abt lover french.

Old 16-11-2017, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Joker88, stop being bitter about one Miya lah.

If i say a lot of girls french me and you don't get frenching from them, then you can call me out, I think that's ok.

But one MIYA and you wanna keep making noise about it ?

Let me ask you straight up - do you think I am bullshiting when I say miya or any other girls french me?

And when did I say Miya french me "like lovers"?
Bwahaha..............

BG, I did not say you bullshitting leh.
I believe wat you say lah.

I tot I say I ugly looking leh. Maybe she dun like me?

Aiyah, I know you got passionate frenching lah.

I know you will not say you get frenching from any gals if you dun hav.
You are always the true Whorelord.

Sorry hor, dun flame me leh. I always trust your FRs.

Old 16-11-2017, 12:50 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bwahaha..............

BG, I did not say you bullshitting leh.
I believe wat you say lah.

I tot I say I ugly looking leh. Maybe she dun like me?

Aiyah, I know you got passionate frenching lah.

I know you will not say you get frenching from any gals if you dun hav.
You are always the true Whorelord.

Sorry hor, dun flame me leh. I always trust your FRs.
never flame. just CLARIFYING. cheers.
Old 16-11-2017, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:

this point i agree about 2036 current batch

i actually do not bother to RTF the girls here apart from miya. the rest i just whack once for the novelty, and move on.

not sure when the new girls will be coming for this house?

joker88, david's den camp commander, can update?
Old 16-11-2017, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
this point i agree about 2036 current batch

i actually do not bother to RTF the girls here apart from miya. the rest i just whack once for the novelty, and move on.

not sure when the new girls will be coming for this house?

joker88, david's den camp commander, can update?
Aiyoh, BG, you mai luan luan kong ah.

I where got wat commander?
I am only a lurker. Lurking around lah.

David got 3 new gals.
You go try then FR lah.

Old 16-11-2017, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:

frenching to me is the winning touch. it determine whether i will rtf the gal

but having said that, i am perfectly ok if the gal does not french, but overall still provides good svc or has a pleasant personality

this Nian nian 2036 however was outright farked up. i think if i didn't flared up and showed her some temper, she will prob carry her diva attitude through the end of the session
Old 16-11-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny_addict View Post
Experience the same from most wl of this house. They quite mood swing, you will get better service only when they in good mood. I rtf 1 there quite frequent also sometimes receive lousy service. Some may say they are also human so should tolerate their bad mood. Some may say since we pay, they should be professional and perform the required service.
wow that sounds awful. i dun have much experience with this house, cos the okt david ? is also quite a farked up guy imo

i am not sure if this has to do with the "house culture". like i mentioned previously, almost every gal i tried at 1606 has been wonderful. never once i had any unpleasant encounter there

of course each gal has her own do & don't... like some dun french, some dun like their nipples to be licked etc. i am perfectly fine with that, as long they are overall friendly & cheerful

i always keep moi expectations low, so that i will walk out smiling
Old 16-11-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Daddylove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lucky still got 1606a Xiao Yun. I remember that time I finger her until she hold my hand to finger fuck herself! Intense!
Old 19-11-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

2036 nana
Look : 6/10
fj : 6/10
rtf : no

SOP
Don't allow painting n frenching
Old 19-11-2017, 09:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come
I ask the girls they said easy to catch bug, fall sick rest home, lost of income.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1