The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 11-10-2016, 11:08 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
boox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Anyone knows if kimm's boobs from Bangkok Gem is enhanced?
Old 11-10-2016, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter15 View Post
Andora legit too? Looks like jap AV star.
Cannot comment bro cuz never see her before, but her price abit on the high side eh
Old 11-10-2016, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3761 / Power: 21
Beckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond repute
Dreamz88 - Nila

Tried Nila from dreamz88. I got 3rd blood.
Message Bro DT and got a fast response from him. It's been some time since I last tried his gals since he Mia.
Was at a lost actually after cartoon from SOI69 went back. Don't know who to bonk.
In Nila, I found an immediate replacement, albeit a more slutty version. I've always like udon Thani gals.

Face: 9 slutty SYT, 100% closeness between real life n photo as she show me the photos were taken from her fb directly.
Body: 9 petite smooth slender body standing at 159cm healthy thai tan. Perky ass perfect for doggy.
Boobs: 8 Natural cup B. just nice for me to cup.
BBBJ: 9 fantastic Bbbj. She knows her job.
French/kiss: I got French from her. I'm a non smoker.
FJ: 10. very tight, fuck! 1st shot I only lasted 2min inside her pussy n I cummed.
chit chat, build good rapport and chemistry with her b4 going for 2nd shot which lasted longer. Cim 2nd shot. Speak some Thai surely helps.

rtf: confirm. But I'm totally exhausted today, it's been some time since I was able to cum twice within 90min. need to recharge batteries.
Old 11-10-2016, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tommyl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sestrel View Post
Hi Bro tommyl, does May do CIM?
Thanks for helping.
Nv ask. I did ask her to bj but she decline and show me her heavy braces.
I saw on forum Okt stated no cim as well.
Old 12-10-2016, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 12
ultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to behold

FR - Nila

It was a toss between Nila and May both from Dream88 and glad I made a good choice to get her.
Location is very discreet but a little hard to get to via public transport for bros who don't drive
She was very service oriented and gives a very slutty look when you are bonking her, get wet quite easily and had minimal use of ky

Overall a very good experience and I'm already planning for my rtf trip b4 she goes
Old 12-10-2016, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 11
peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Any FRs on Tiffany from Tomyam69? Looks damn tempting..

Bee from Exotica66 looks good but her tits look enhanced.. been out of the FL Dome 1 scene for many years.. so tired of the bait & switch nonsense from yesteryears..

i recognize Tammy, used to be with PS or LB.
Old 12-10-2016, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by peek View Post
i recognize Tammy, used to be with PS or LB.
how was her service? similar to picture bro?
Old 12-10-2016, 03:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 14
Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
seen meaning you in the common area of the house you saw her face to face?

thanks bro up you my humble +4
Tried Bee a few days ago.. can see my FR a few page back.

Boobs are enhanced so if it is a deal breaker, then you should skip her. Facewise, she is really pretty (in my opinion) and she is quite fair. Not snow white but more like Chinese kind of fair and not the usually Thai tan.
Old 12-10-2016, 04:02 AM
Samster

Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blehz View Post
Bee looks close to her pics. She is indeed pretty. I tried her the last time she was in SG but not much chemistry with her so never rtf.
Agree with you on that she is pretty and although we did not have much chemistry at the start but she does try hard. Seems like she is the type that need a while to warm up to and once she is more comfortable, can see her playful side a bit more.

Not sure if I am wrong, is she also with Monte? See a girl with same name and stats but Monte picture seem heavily photoshop.
Old 12-10-2016, 04:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocen View Post
Post Frs also kanna zap. win liao lo.. from now on no more Frs from me
Don't think you got zap for the FR but nonetheless, plus back you points and keep the FR coming.
Old 12-10-2016, 05:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1811 / Power: 10
aaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocen View Post
Post Frs also kanna zap. win liao lo.. from now on no more Frs from me
BRO i supported u too no worries keep up your good job. I up u
Old 12-10-2016, 08:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nokopi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here's my humble fr for andora from exo66.

Not a man who would rate my sexperiences using numbers so I'll use some qualitative words to describe each aspect of the session.

Looks
She largely resembles the live pic posted on the site and is worth the 180bucks (after 20dollars discount)
Couldn't take my eyes off her the moment I stepped in. If you have always fantasized about getting a smoking hot babe, that's your chance!

Body
Enhanced d cups which are firm yet soft to squeeze. Minimal baby fat and smooth and soft skin. Oh and that ass,i think it's better looking than some other fls face.

Service
Apparently she worked FL in Hong Kong as well and so her service is tip top as expected.
Knows how to make her man hard and happy.
That bbbj was a highlight of the session, her sexy lips going over your d and deep throating as well
Ended my session with 2 shots and left a happy man

Rtf
Definitely will Rtf before she leaves. Hopefully will still be able to get a slot with her.
Old 12-10-2016, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 682 / Power: 13
Madhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by blehz View Post
Cannot comment bro cuz never see her before, but her price abit on the high side eh
If she really looks like that, I don't mind paying a bit more.
Old 12-10-2016, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 19
peiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by boox View Post
Anyone knows if kimm's boobs from Bangkok Gem is enhanced?
They are enhanced. She has good service!
Old 12-10-2016, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 19
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all

Awhile since my last FR
recently either RTF girls that come back sg or the girls avg and not worth writing FR for.

Grace from D88 well worth a FR

Currently at a location that brings back many old escapades

Looks: 8 Cute and Innocent looking girl, better looking then photos
Body: 8.5 Smooth skin, lean with nice butt, bout 150-153 in height
Boobs: 8 Full B with super sensitive nipples, like caressing bao

She greeted me with a bright smile, held my hand and lead me to bed.
Lucky i spoke some thai, her english is non existent

Things started really slow at first, sat side by side watching tv and chatting.
Thn she moved her to sit on my lap, she got the hint and started grinding my groin area and i respond by fondling her boobs and slowly stripping her.

She removed her shorts and underwear while still grinding herself on me
Don't know where she learn to lap dance like this but damn shiok

I reached down to her pussy and she was already wet !

She kneed down on the floor and started sucking me off, slow and sensual, nice change from the usually face banging i prefer.

Pulled her up from the floor, my turn to explore her body.
She was dripping wet when i reached her pussy, she slowly losing control of her body, legs were trembling as i played with her clit.
She climbed back on me, grinding her pussy on my already hard dick. need a lot of self control to not enter raw.

Finally, the nympho appeared. She pushed me down on the bed, Moved down to suck me while capping quickly then she mounted and rode me like crazy.

Her innocent look disappeared, becoming a sex depraved nympho.
Her moans, her movements, her expression, just like straight out of AV.

Her climax was also quite violent, pussy muscles tighten around my dick, expression of gratification then collapsed on me.

Quickly flip her around and bang her hard in doggy.
After that i also collapse on bed beside her, out of breath but fully satisfied.

She cleaned me up by licking and sucking my dick after removing cap, then asking to go again.

Once hard again she cap on then rode me again, more sensual for the 2nd shot.
More kissing and caressing, slow fuck.

Finished 2nd shot with her kneeing on bed sucking me while i stood.
She took what ever remaining ammo i had to give and actually swallowed it.

Even making the remark aroi na !!

We helped each other wash up and 3rd shot almost happened during shower.
Alas, mini me cannot sustain hardness.

Spent the rest of the time cuddling under the blanket and chatting

RTF after i clear the girls on my list
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1