The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will you pay extra for a ML's time to have dinner?

TS has been around with sbf for long enuf, therefore he shud hv cheonged enuf, seen enuf, heard enuf in this cheonging scene, strange that he still gets himself involved in feelings wif MLs.

Pay an hour of her time is juz step 1, very soon step 2, step 3, step 4 etc...etc... will come automatically.

I hope TS wun believe the ML if she says these to him:
"You are the oni one & one oni person i go out wif; I wun go out wif anybody even he pays for an hour out for me except you; I wun go out wif anybody even he pays an hour out for me plus tips except you; i wun go out wif anybody even he pays an hour out for me plus gifts except you, etc...etc..."

Where to hang out will depend on the qualities of the MLs & generally they will make the decision, not you:
For pretty SYTs will probably go to those high end hang out places, your onus is to shower them wif heavy tips & luxurious gifts, last place of the day is probably the hotel for the grand finale, if any.

For pretty MILfs will probably go to those average end hang out places, you will shower them wif sufficient tips & luxuries, hotel activity will be the last event, if any.

For those CMI MLs(this is the oni catagery that u can make decision), if u ever want to take them out, juz go to Kopitiam for Teo Chew porridge or fish balls noodle will do, never mind abt hotel activity coz dun think u even hv the mood, unless u are desperately desperate for a release ..
Old 20-10-2018, 05:29 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
For those CMI MLs(this is the oni catagery that u can make decision), if u ever want to take them out, juz go to Kopitiam for Teo Chew porridge or fish balls noodle will do, never mind abt hotel activity coz dun think u even hv the mood, unless u are desperately desperate for a release ..
for CMI MLs, normally the ML will auto ask the guy if want to go out or not lah. for such cases, it will be FOC or what ever amount to tip.
Old 20-10-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

Ever try before went for dinner , she paid the meal before go over her work place
Old 20-10-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 15
oglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I agree with the rest of the bros here that it's better to play safe. Most of them just here to earn money. But got exceptions la, I believe there are a few nice ones.

Last time when I was still a student, I went out on dates with this very pretty PRC FL (think she was around 24 and I was a few years younger). I would offer to pay for meals etc. but she would pay because "You student no money how to pay?".

When I booked her for sessions at her apartment (FJ), I would pay just before leaving. She would turn around and say "You want to give how much up to you, just put in my back jeans pocket", and didn't look or count while I was there. Think one time I just put $50 into her pocket (just to test her) after a 90 min session, she also never say anything afterwards.
Old 20-10-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VKANE View Post
Exactly. And it's around dinner time at 7pm and below her spa are all eateries. I mean they have to eat right? LOL. But I'm cool with it la, just find it strange I must still pay $60 for something like go Makan.
Fav returned upped u bk Thxs bro
Old 21-10-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

My opinion is try asking the ML out during her off days, start off with simple meal or something, if excuses given, you will know where you stand. No need to 'buy' her time
Old 21-10-2018, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 9
asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!

Took a regular ML out to lunch before she starts for the day
After lunch sent her to shop, paid entrance, free FJ
Old 26-10-2018, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asoyatu View Post
Took a regular ML out to lunch before she starts for the day
After lunch sent her to shop, paid entrance, free FJ
Care to share where is the shop and ML?
Old 26-10-2018, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Many massage lady stays in condo or landed property. If you don’t, better keep ur $$
Old 28-10-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

If the girl likes you-she will tell you when you can take her out for free, and it has happened to me in various countries including Singapore, Thailand and Philippines.
Old 28-10-2018, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
If the girl likes you-she will tell you when you can take her out for free, and it has happened to me in various countries including Singapore, Thailand and Philippines.
Most of time they just like your money and they can get shares from your payment to the shop in order to bring them out, very greedy
Old 28-10-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by oglaf1234 View Post
I agree with the rest of the bros here that it's better to play safe. Most of them just here to earn money. But got exceptions la, I believe there are a few nice ones.

Last time when I was still a student, I went out on dates with this very pretty PRC FL (think she was around 24 and I was a few years younger). I would offer to pay for meals etc. but she would pay because "You student no money how to pay?".

When I booked her for sessions at her apartment (FJ), I would pay just before leaving. She would turn around and say "You want to give how much up to you, just put in my back jeans pocket", and didn't look or count while I was there. Think one time I just put $50 into her pocket (just to test her) after a 90 min session, she also never say anything afterwards.
Seriously.... Studying already ...FJ...
Old 29-10-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 10
sammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of light

If you are not seriously ugly or irritating and own a car, many MLs will not mind going out for meals..... they will even their friends along for free meals... ha ha
Old 29-10-2018, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyforumm View Post
If you are not seriously ugly or irritating and own a car, many MLs will not mind going out for meals..... they will even their friends along for free meals... ha ha
That's to say there are free meals in this world indeed huh? ..
Old 29-10-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
JiLin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
That's to say there are free meals in this world indeed huh? ..
Sinkie man will always act generous and treat PRC bitches meals that cost few hundreds to thousands.. While only making 3k a month and staying in a small 3 or 4 room HDB flats. Sinkie man's ego is very high despite no money but wanna act rich in front of forgein whores be it China, Vietnam, Thai etc... I have seen many cases
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1