The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-10-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
Illusionzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Infinity69 May Book her on 22oct.

Search her fr looking for slim syt and decide to book and try it out since I was in that area, turn out she surely a gem and worth it.

Location Central Area

Look: 90% close to picture except tanned

Body: Slim smooth body.

Boob: A? Boob lover can skip

Shower: Yes,

French kiss: Yes and deep long kiss. We French all the way during th session like gf/bf

Bbbj: Yes give me a good 15min bbbj before I stop her and take over to eat her bald pussy

Cim: Yes allowed

Pussy; Shaved. Lick her pussy and can see she enjoy it very well.

Fj: Tight pussy and wet. No ky needed. Her soft moan while looking at the bald small little pussy is super turn on

Gfe: Kc level high. Great gfe, bubbly cheerful babe with high pleasing level

Com: Speak good England no issue.

Rtf: Yes for sure for a 19yo xmm with bubbly character. Think she going back real soon. This babe not to be miss.
Old 21-10-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 9
maxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Fr for Leya from DH
Looks: 6/10 60% for the photo standing by car. Quite heavily photoshopped
Boobs: 6/10 Natural A
Body: 7/10 Slim and Thai tanned
Bbbj: 9/10, best bbbj i get from thai fl so far
Catbath: 8/10 Hardworking
Fj: 8/10. Willing to please and will use her pussy to clamp your dick
Gfe: 8/10. Always smiling, help to dry body and wear clothes
French: N.A light kisses only
Cim: 1/10. Spit on me when i shoot in her mouth....terrible..
Painting: 6/10. Very bushy. Can paint but can feel fake moaning. Give up in 1 min due to hairy pussy and fake moaning turns me off..
Fingering: Do not have this habit
Rtf: unlikely

Wow lan so bad was thinking to book her . Lucky get to see your fr . Tks brother.... hehe
Old 21-10-2018, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2117 / Power: 18
two002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond repute

Fr for Connie from Sex Amazon

Have a session with her this afternoon. She told me to write a FR for her.

Nice service oriented sexy gal from Chiang Mai

Face look more like e gif
Boobs a handful B cup Boobs and of cos a wonderful ass & curvy petite body.

Received cat bath from her & The session was sextifying she is a fun lady to be with
Speaks good English n she told me she can speak Chinese as well.
Overall session 8.5/10.
Will RTF again.
Old 21-10-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 14
lister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to behold

Quick FR for Bunny (XM)

Looks: 9/10 Cute as a button with a sweet smile, so far the closest girl I've seen to the pictures
Body: 8/10 Huge, soft, enhanced tits. Fucking humongous for her frame. Soft as hell with smooth tiny nipples. Big handful and awesome to touch. She has such amazing skin. She has a C-section scar with some tattoos which takes away from that
BBBJ: 7/10 - meh, not bad but a little short
Painting/fingering/catbath: did not attempt
Frenching: 0/10 - rejected me, when you ask for it and the girl says "just a little", I think might as well don't do lol
FJ: 8/10 - soft, genuine moans, pretty loving in all the positions. Definitely not a commando person but feels good, like fucking a long-term gf/wife which was the feeling I was going after tonight
GFE: 5/10 - I think she's a pretty genuine person but her severe lack of english and my zero-thai-skills makes it impossible to communicate. Also, I think our chemistry is pretty shit because I become a stuttering prick when I'm put in front of chio girls and she is super super chio
CIM: 0/10 - rejected me

Overall, not bad, but you can clearly tell she's pretty new to this which is what made it a bit awkward and also why I left after one-shot. I don't think girls should ask for tips since it's the prerogative of the customer to give, should the service be good - this is probably a byproduct of her hustling in the nightclub scene.

Still desperately finding a CIM girl
Old 21-10-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Tikitaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by two002 View Post
Fr for Connie from Sex Amazon

Have a session with her this afternoon. She told me to write a FR for her.

Nice service oriented sexy gal from Chiang Mai

Face look more like e gif
Boobs a handful B cup Boobs and of cos a wonderful ass & curvy petite body.

Received cat bath from her & The session was sextifying she is a fun lady to be with
Speaks good English n she told me she can speak Chinese as well.
Overall session 8.5/10.
Will RTF again.
She wear braces bro?
Old 21-10-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Tikitaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lister_ View Post
Quick FR for Bunny (XM)

Looks: 9/10 Cute as a button with a sweet smile, so far the closest girl I've seen to the pictures
Body: 8/10 Huge, soft, enhanced tits. Fucking humongous for her frame. Soft as hell with smooth tiny nipples. Big handful and awesome to touch. She has such amazing skin. She has a C-section scar with some tattoos which takes away from that
Frenching: 0/10 - rejected me, when you ask for it and the girl says "just a little", I think might as well don't do lol
FJ: 8/10 - soft, genuine moans, pretty loving in all the positions. Definitely not a commando person but feels good, like fucking a long-term gf/wife which was the feeling I was going after tonight
GFE: 5/10 - I think she's a pretty genuine person but her severe lack of english and my zero-thai-skills makes it impossible to communicate. Also, I think our chemistry is pretty shit because I become a stuttering prick when I'm put in front of chio girls and she is super super chio

Overall, not bad, but you can clearly tell she's pretty new to this which is what made it a bit awkward and also why I left after one-shot. I don't think girls should ask for tips since it's the prerogative of the customer to give, should the service be good - this is probably a byproduct of her hustling in the nightclub scene.

Haizzz..everything cannot..u must be disappointed
Old 21-10-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lister_ View Post
Quick FR for Bunny (XM)

Lucky she is here if in japan korea china HK taiwan etc she's dead meat alri what stated and is a no go is a no no ! Got it b4 feel u
Old 21-10-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
whaturname deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Connie sex Amazon (first blood)

Rtf yes.
She awesome,horny,wild .
Good bbbj
She AR me until i feel been rape. Lol
Clean room,clean towel
That's all i wanna say. Treat her good n she will treat u dbl good.
Old 21-10-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 8
Audience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find better

After seeing a few fr decide to try i69 MAY
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=705468

Surprisingly she told me sometime have 6-7 a day some time only have 1 customer, with her positive attitude and pleasing making sure i have a great time with her i decide to help her with this FR. All the metion are what i encounter and believe you could enjoy the same whole session like i do with her.

To bro who loves to bonk those tiny slim CUTE SYT NOT TO MISSED.
May is from pattaya working in some club back home

Location central area.

Her height is about 163-165cm? 45kg she told me. Can imagine how slim she is. She fit to be those skinny bonny model you see in IT SHOW. Read previous fr she is 19 and i don't have doubt in her look and smoth skin. Definelty teens body with not a inch of fats

Boobie A Cup with a 10cent small dark nipple, French her follow by her small cute boobie after a few lick and the nipple harden suck it like a baby. It's really shiok to suck on a teens small boobie and nipple.

Pussy: Clean shaved no smell fresh young pussy. Rub the outer lick it eat it and can see her body twicting around i am sure she enjoy my painting

Blowjob: No complaint about it average for a teens. Do some hands-free bbbj, licking the tip on my D some ball licking.

Went to main course after bbbj cap on lie down and relax enjoying the moment of a slim model figure teens riding me, follow by missionary, doggy, grab her small waist while standing doggy and finish my first load off.

Rest, cuddle, french, showing me some of her photo taken back in thailand. Chit chat laugh whatever we could just like when we were young teenage thats speak everything we want in mind.

2nd shot nothing much as she started attack my nipple playing with my small bro once it's ready for round 2, ask her can i cim and she smile and reply ok,start blowing for about a good 15minute unload all my second round soldier into her small mouth.

Com, she can speak english so not really an issue, TBH everything is good and fine definitely a gem only downside is she is tanned, but still i find it dam sexy for those tanned tonned leg.

Heard from her she leaving in few days time so BRO Mai Tu Liao try it asap if you have fetish slim teenager or maybe model with cheerful character.

Gfe: Gao gao very cheerful
Rtf: For sure already reserve a slot!
Overall$140+$20 tips.

Request for live pic make sure she is slim and i will attact that pic as well for bro some reference of MAY. Surprisingly that's the outfit she wear when i book her.

Hope bro also enjoy your session with her and take care of this xiaomeimei. HAPPY BONKING!

Old 21-10-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
isnt weekend worse? coz got more customers?
There's a reason why some stables give weekend promos
Old 22-10-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 17
jurongwestst91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjurongwestst91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
FR on Mali from SE

Face - 7.5/10 Just like her pics, cute gal, yr typical gnd
Body - 7.5/10 Slim with firm b boobs and firm ass. Can't help eating her ass and pussy in 69.
Kissing yes but not frenching
BBBJ - 7.5/10 suction was good, quite surprise she give such good bbbj. Only problem was not long enough to make me cim. Not sure she do that though.
FJ - 8/10 Tight and really compliant with changing positions. Easy going and speaks english a little.

Overall i enjoy it, will definitely rtf.
Old 22-10-2018, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
Finisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

June (Silkstockings)

Looks: 9.5/10 (about 95% like photo. Sweet Young thing for sure!)
Height: 160cm++
Body: 8/10 Slim built sibei power
Boobs: B Cup
French: Chemistry with her is right.. really like BF GF sia
BBBJ: 8.5/10 good hardworking and really tease me alot
Catbath: 8/10 Very Good teaser. Ears, neck, nipples, balls
Painting: 9/10 No smell and position herself nicely as tough she herself hoping that I will paint her
FJ. 8/10. Very tight. Gives u a super slutty look when I am on top
Massage: 8/10 Good effort in between the 1st and 2nd shot
GFE: 10/10 Syt with high GFE.
RTF: Yes definitely if I can get a slot
Old 22-10-2018, 03:27 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Connie (Aida)

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=706427
http://www.sex-amazon.com/1001710017...001710017.html

Connie (Aida) is a 22 years old experienced full-time FL having toured Malaysia, Taiwan, Dubai although first time in Singapore.

Stands around 5 ft. 3-4". Average built, meaty at the right place with a little baby fats and a sexy round butt. Light Thai-tanned, smooth complexion and several tattoos. Wear braces. The photos and video posted are WYSIWYG except minor pimples & light freckles.

Natural B+ boobs with brown pointy nipples.

Speaks French, allows painting & fingering and offers BBBJ & CIM.

BKK MP-style commando service which begins from the shower to the master bedroom. After a good body foam clean-up and rub down in the shower, she will body-rub you front & back, hug you from the back and a quick HJ to tease you. Back in room, action resumes with a wild & wet catbath. She will lick you all over everywhere followed with kisses and French. Moving south, she will lick your entire groin area before moving on to your balls and AR. Get your ass ready to be tongue-fuck, guys! BBBJ is slurpy, wet with both hands combo & handsfree with DT. Her mouth works like a vacuum cleaner on your dick. Next, she asked me to return the favour so we swap to 69 with me on top. She thoroughly enjoyed clitoris stimulation, painting & fingering and she'll let you know how that pleasure should be given to her.

FJ. A fully-shaved, young and tight cunt. Open to all positions. She will spread-eagle her legs for deep penetration. Please don't miss her cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggy! She is not shy to express her pleasure when you hit the right spots.

Massage during breaks with good strength and quite relaxing as well.

Speaks average English and simple Chinese. RTF material, no doubt about it.

Overall, Connie is a fun-loving, friendly and jovial lady. Totally service-oriented with excellent bed skills.

YMMV. Happy bonking!
Old 22-10-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FR for Muay

Quote:
Originally Posted by babysky View Post
FR for Muay from Merci (first time trying this okt. good clear instructions and very responsive)

Look: 8 (cute gnd look 80% similar to posted photos, syt 24 year old studying hotel management)
Body: 8 (slim girl with nice curvy ass, broad shoulders)
Boob: 7 (B+ cups natural)
AR: 10 (she did an AR)
Catbath: 10 (this is her strong suit, spent alot of time licking everywhere and softly)
BBBJ: 9 (soft sucking with deep throat, pretty good for a 24 year old)
Painting: 9 (enjoys being painted thoroughly)
FJ: 8 (wet, accommodating of many positions)
RTF: maybe, there are too many options right now.
Nice FR. Up U for sharing this report.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 22-10-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
tangoten0 is one of the Best!tangoten0 is one of the Best!tangoten0 is one of the Best!

A quick FR for MILL - Regent Lust.

This is a RTF from her prev visit to Singapore. I had a great time with her last time so fast leg fast hand....

Looks: 7/10. Thai Tan - just the way I like it.
Boobs: B+ or C. Good for boobs lovers. I think natural.
BBBJ: 8/10. Very good. Didn't last too long as I wanted to go FJ.
FJ: 8/10. Very good. Many positions. No complains.
Anal stuff: not my cup o tea so never try.
Service and Attention: 10/10. She is naturally attentive and service oriented girl. She gave me 100% so can't ask for more.
French: Yes.
OKT: as usual is damn good. kudos.

RTF: YES!!! Prob her 2nd? and last tour here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1