The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2018, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 21
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by HealthCentre View Post
bro, relax man. i actually screw many prc thanks to the TN joints. some were very good quality young girls. chio, good figure and smooth complexion. but talk about service, none. some do have good massage but average standard still can't compare to HC.
Yes bro, i am relax
Old 21-10-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
boycott boycott boycott! boycott till prc shit aware who are boss, US or them the rats. and dec coming, ah qua anti vice will raid raid for fat bonus, to show their worth, although they just worth a pc of shit. boycott! save time, save $$$, save trouble. Rescuse and reboot this massage scene! boycott! send time for parents, friends who we long time dont contact. and let ah qua anti vice nothing to raid till sent them to guard sentry post!!!
Old 21-10-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chin3131 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Boycott all MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
The Poseidon near city square mall u tried already?
Poseidon ... the new management is observing the singapore massage scene for sometime already. they have been finding ways to reach out to samsters across the causeway to let them know there are better ways to spend their money. with the past 10 pm curfew, the boss here have been telling their staff everyday they should work harder to win over the bros here.
Old 21-10-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

xiaomao9899 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i had a conversation with the poseidon boss. he is trying to find a trainer who is good in the sexual arts from singapore hcs based on his consultant's feedback. they are trying to match local standards and hopefully can win samsters over.
Old 21-10-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

voong88888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tried before. just make sure you ask the okt there which girl to pick, they'll recommend you the good ones.
Old 21-10-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 12
Gump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to behold

Bro sadsea, they seemed to have cheated your money. Care to share what happened and which spa?

To me, as long as I feel that I have not paid them for money that can get me more/better services elsewhere, it is ok...
Old 21-10-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

zackwong7788 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Poseidon spa you mean ? They are offering soapy massage and nuru massage the last time i went with my friends. those were the days..
Old 22-10-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

yoong88888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i totally agree. prcs here are overpaid and kept quoting the market rate. that's why i sometimes really got no choice but to go to jb to satisfy my urge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea View Post
boycott boycott boycott! boycott till prc shit aware who are boss, US or them the rats. and dec coming, ah qua anti vice will raid raid for fat bonus, to show their worth, although they just worth a pc of shit. boycott! save time, save $$$, save trouble. Rescuse and reboot this massage scene! boycott! send time for parents, friends who we long time dont contact. and let ah qua anti vice nothing to raid till sent them to guard sentry post!!!
Old 22-10-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
badboy8567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i agree PRC massage is way overrated. its nothing compared to what i can get in vietnam boss 3 hotel and jb's poseidon spa
Old 22-10-2018, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gump View Post
Bro sadsea, they seemed to have cheated your money. Care to share what happened and which spa?

To me, as long as I feel that I have not paid them for money that can get me more/better services elsewhere, it is ok...
Bro Gump, no la, is always willingly parties, i dont believe in cheat. even have are perception.
justba sentimental though recently and start this boycott thread, chiong hc since late 90s to now and then, seen all the changes and prc shit price tag, and just dont want see my fellow samsters bros ( old bird mid birds young birds) keep kenna cons, have to reboot this scene. and good days to all
Old 22-10-2018, 07:04 AM
Samster

i know now got JB okt runners here start promote their spas at jb. but if rate are justify,can just go la,just boycott this yr end. also let ah qua anti vice nothing to do and fuck their own colleague backside
Old 22-10-2018, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaomao9899 View Post
i had a conversation with the poseidon boss. he is trying to find a trainer who is good in the sexual arts from singapore hcs based on his consultant's feedback. they are trying to match local standards and hopefully can win samsters over.
They even pm me about their relaunch celebration. .... too bad me got no personal transport.... maybe the boss can provide mini van service from kranji mrt 2 way. ... I'm sure bros without personal transport willing to pay for the charges.... of cos must be reasonable. ..
Old 22-10-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tried 2 weeks ago... save your time and money lol
Don't know why they call it a spa... there are no facilities..
Gal I get is cui maximum in her attitude...
Complain to management and they never do anything about it
Old 22-10-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Tried 2 weeks ago... save your time and money lol
Don't know why they call it a spa... there are no facilities..
Gal I get is cui maximum in her attitude...
Complain to management and they never do anything about it
they have thai, viet, even indo lol....think the photoshop all gao gao...

the best i tried the last time i went is at blue wave, got a malaysian girl...didn't know she Ang pai...solid service....
Old 22-10-2018, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Agreed 100%
Nowadays so call HC just CMI
Mostly aunties and poor massage skills.
Hj price is just too much...

For that kind of money, why not go GL?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1