The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-10-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 14
reallyunknown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage at Bukit Timah

Recommending a place near BTSS for massage, supposed closed but prearrangement with ML allow me in. 88 for prostate but talking to ML allow for more. Didnt do FJ cause too shag that day, but 100 for HJ and massage wasnt too bad. Also allowed to autoroam top and bottom for 20 more.

ML not that pretty but super wet and horny.
Old 21-10-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 19
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reallyunknown View Post
I take time to go thru some of the ladies in A**** T*** Spa and Spa (Number) as well as Re***T

ATS closed down already but before they did, still offer HJ for 50 and more roaming for 30 more.

Number Spa took on the standard 88. Max max is Roam top for 80 (i nego down to 50) So so service.

Re***T malay abit more $ minded so they try luck with 60, and L***a try her luck with 100 for autoroam top - suggest to just jerk off at home.
Agree with Re**** malay. Ive tried 1 of the malay there, granted she did try her best to do a proper massage, which is not bad, but for the other stuff, was quoted $50, with NO autoroam. Not even light touches from outside clothes for both top and bottom. Maybe i cant communicate with her cos her english is also very bad, n i can't speak malay.

Number spa not too bad, at least roaming was still allowed. Service is ok, maybe cos can communicate in mandarin, build up some rapport.
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 21-10-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 10
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
Agree with Re**** malay. Ive tried 1 of the malay there, granted she did try her best to do a proper massage, which is not bad, but for the other stuff, was quoted $50, with NO autoroam. Not even light touches from outside clothes for both top and bottom. Maybe i cant communicate with her cos her english is also very bad, n i can't speak malay.

Number spa not too bad, at least roaming was still allowed. Service is ok, maybe cos can communicate in mandarin, build up some rapport.
Tried one of the PRC at Re, massage was okay and she didn't rush it. The other stuff was only teasing, nothing more. She told me to look for her when I go back but it was too expensive for me.
Old 23-10-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all

Hi Bros hear there are new girls at Ma-g- spa. Quiet a while never been there
Old 26-10-2018, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by awpig View Post
Hi Bros hear there are new girls at Ma-g- spa. Quiet a while never been there
never see any new faces there, still those few there.
Old 26-10-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all

Visit m-n-o yesterday , Rose still good and Vivian is back again. There is one new girl but dont know the name look SYT
Old 26-10-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 16
knownl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknownl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknownl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorelan View Post
visited the B1 shop starting with N******. Gal seem to be slack and don't bother. The shop opposite got 1 gal wearing school uniform but look so SO... Quoted 30mins for $30 but I am not interested... The rest of the shop also no chio one...
Seems no one.. hmms
Old 26-10-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 8
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have same experience for Re - no tease even. Massage not bad. Ask me try p massage. I dunno trend or what but maybe many ML really genuine is scared now. Anyway so far only one time visit. Think late hours got promo so entrance is at normal rate - check FB to be sure.
I like that their room window not so open like free show like that. Still wonder if any spa left haven’t changed to new door yet. Better go enjoy before licence renewal check by AV.
Old 26-10-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 19
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApacheOne View Post
I have same experience for Re - no tease even. Massage not bad. Ask me try p massage. I dunno trend or what but maybe many ML really genuine is scared now. Anyway so far only one time visit. Think late hours got promo so entrance is at normal rate - check FB to be sure.
I like that their room window not so open like free show like that. Still wonder if any spa left haven’t changed to new door yet. Better go enjoy before licence renewal check by AV.
Most shops will want u to take up p-massage. The MLs do not tease if u take up normal massage. They are worrird of being caught by the owner or the recept. The owners will instruct that the customers not taking up p-massage, ML cannot tease or hj. If ML is caught, will be fined. Owners want to earn more, $50/hr they earn less.
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 30-10-2018, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Visit m-n-o yesterday , Rose still good and Vivian is back again. There is one new girl but dont know the name look SYT
vivian's service standard dropping, not as good as before, very rushed.
Old 30-10-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 11
tonyparker is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonyparker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I came across this new place k**gd*m spa. Anyone tried and has recommendations for masseue? I used to frequent their first outlet..
Old 05-11-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

Try Rose at ma-g- . Service still good
Old 05-11-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 21
SayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Try Rose at ma-g- . Service still good
Did she overcharge ?
Old 07-11-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

No. Now service improve alot due to complaint by Bros here.
Old 07-11-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No. Now service improve alot due to complaint by Bros here.
Constructive feedbacks do help
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread