The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-10-2018, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block22 View Post
Which ML so tok kong can charge $300 for fj ?
chop, not charge
Old 24-10-2018, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny10 View Post
I have RTM yiyi twice. First occurrence was when she just reached our shores on 2nd day(according to her). Was in hotel. The whole experience was mind blowing, she looks prettier in person. GFE was pretty high. The few weeks later booked her again, now moved to private apartment. Still pretty but The GFE dropped by 50%, maybe business been good to her.
On my way out saw 1 cal, is that long nu??
Wah bro surprised to hear that but I guess it happens. My session with her was a recent one.
Old 24-10-2018, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mmind is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sglonelyguy.info/elle-massage/

This lady so nice why Never see had any FR ???
(This photo is not well taken look a bit old)

Is that mean got FR is all not that good need FR to push for business?
Old 24-10-2018, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmind View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/elle-massage/

This lady so nice why Never see had any FR ???
(This photo is not well taken look a bit old)

Is that mean got FR is all not that good need FR to push for business?
If she so nice then please feel free to write a proper FR to share with us your experience.

Bros here share FR for everyone benefits, be it real bros or OKT, reader will decide themselves. If you feel suspicious that some ML very high profile here, you can choose not to try her and stick to those with NO FR.
Old 24-10-2018, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
If she so nice then please feel free to write a proper FR to share with us your experience.

Bros here share FR for everyone benefits, be it real bros or OKT, reader will decide themselves. If you feel suspicious that some ML very high profile here, you can choose not to try her and stick to those with NO FR.
Very obvious what he or even she is attempting at.
Old 24-10-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

late FR for https://sglonelyguy.info/chi-zi-massage/
rtm her again again on a late night after a stressful day at work

service std still the same no different from previous rtm.
spotted something new this time, saw her nightie dropped from one side exposed one full ball while massaging me , haha dunno intentional or not but B boob exposed made me stand up right away during massage

after the soothing massage and some small talk proceed to bbbj, as it was a titing day, 2ic have some difficulty , but she insisted to do her job until finished

told her I am a ass man , requested her to go on a 69 position, staring and fondling her round bottoms finally 2ic stood to firmer attention while she slurpped and sucked with great effort. The final eruption came when my hands were on her slim waist and her ass, felt her sweat and all over on a sweet young body did it for me.

Unloaded and she wiped me clean and then she jokely complaint that her mouth is numb and back aching lol . I very paiseh paid her a small tips and went to shower.

before leaving an hug and a light kiss on the cheek looking forward to rtm this weekend
Old 24-10-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
diaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went back to feel for a good rub. Coupled with the teasing and 4G roaming makes me a happy man
Old 24-10-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diaz View Post
Tried Xiao Yu before. She has a good figure.. neh neh A+ for sure.... massage still passable, may need more strength but becos she is small size la. Sensual is up there , because can squeeze those knockers while jerking off
$120 is a premium price.
Her neh neh looks big. Sure A+ only? Is she chio enough?
Old 24-10-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Heads up for those who liked SLG Anna ( the one that RTM July not current) she is back for a short stint. Same contact same service same look. She is one of my favorite. i think she quite sotong, didnt advertised in SLG where i think a lot of her customers are but her contact can be easily found using same name

Brief FR for those new to her.

Standard Session : Shower alone, 20-30mins massage, light catbath and body rub followed by CIM. If have time will massage you till 1 hour up after shower.

Pros : Ok apartment, SA, good looking Mid 20s look, nice smell, great companionship (why i always visit) , very friendly and womanly. 4G and fully Nude sensual, no cut corner. Petite slim gal with a little bit of tummy baby fat

Cons : Lesser Sensual variation and GFE (she needs warming up) compared with the current AP
Old 24-10-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Very obvious what he or even she is attempting at.
Yah man.

234am - typical finished service bros and washed up ready to sleep timing.

Self justify the photos don't do the person justice.

Challenge the FRs for the other girls posted here.

Weird English.

Case closed
Old 24-10-2018, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jsugar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by diaz View Post
Went back to feel for a good rub. Coupled with the teasing and 4G roaming makes me a happy man
Agree with bro. Always feel good.
Old 24-10-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Lexico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How’s SLG Dora service East Coast? Been wanting to try her.... can FJ or BJ?
Old 24-10-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 6
Wilby96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Did a last min booking ytd,a break from work. My usual MLs were busy so i had to try someone else.
https://sglonelyguy.info/seventh-princess-massage/

Face: 6.5/10 Cute with very teh voice.
Massage:9/10 Very professionally done, good strength. I actually fell asleep during the massage
GFE:6/10 Dint manage to chat up with her because the message was so good, i fell asleep but we shower together before the session. HJ was pretty SOP, nothing to rave about.
Rtm: If all i need is a very good massage, otherwise might give a shot at other mls with higher playability
Old 24-10-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 11
tangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud of

Recently visited an ML.

The only thing I enjoy about the session was smacking her ass while she tease and wank me off to heaven.

That ass looks big for her size, she didnt mind the smacking. Love it.
Old 24-10-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

looks like aini delisted, no chance to rtm.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1