The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2014, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
You You is definitely a gem. Good services. Her GFE + KC are simply addictive Its the first time I ever encountered such a chatty girl who is good at tcss with me haha

In fact those FRs in forum don't really impact her biz that great. She still has 8-11 sessions per day considering she work 11hrs daily with or without these FRs.
I guess it depends who writes the FRs? Sometimes certain FRs have an opposite effect for example, sometimes there seems to be many FR on particular girls but when I go there the girl is sitting down batting flies

For You You, I noticed quite a few bros did seem to ask for her after surfing sammyboy. I would notice them surfing their phone and then when ask for girls - one of the names mentioned would be You You.

So the FRs are good for her it seems. yeah, You You sounds like a good deal by all accounts so far...
Old 28-07-2014, 12:14 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I guess it depends who writes the FRs? Sometimes certain FRs have an opposite effect for example, sometimes there seems to be many FR on particular girls but when I go there the girl is sitting down batting flies

For You You, I noticed quite a few bros did seem to ask for her after surfing sammyboy. I would notice them surfing their phone and then when ask for girls - one of the names mentioned would be You You.

So the FRs are good for her it seems. yeah, You You sounds like a good deal by all accounts so far...
Yes it depends on who write the frs. Only frs written by Bona Fide senior samsters can be used as a reference. But it doesn't mean you will get exactly similar services as what were mentioned in frs. These girls are not robots & cannot duplicate similar services for every customer.

To be frank, initially I'm quite skeptical of the recent influx of frs on you you 1608. So I personally go experience it myself. Indeed she's as good as what the frs were written. She's here for like 6-7 mths. I should have bonk her long ago wasted. Now will try to rtf her as much as possible & hope she can stay on.
Old 28-07-2014, 04:19 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes it depends on who write the frs. Only frs written by Bona Fide senior samsters can be used as a reference. But it doesn't mean you will get exactly similar services as what were mentioned in frs. These girls are not robots & cannot duplicate similar services for every customer.

To be frank, initially I'm quite skeptical of the recent influx of frs on you you 1608. So I personally go experience it myself. Indeed she's as good as what the frs were written. She's here for like 6-7 mths. I should have bonk her long ago wasted. Now will try to rtf her as much as possible & hope she can stay on.
Uh huh... Look forward to more FR from you then on you you and other newbies.
Old 28-07-2014, 06:35 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Uh huh... Look forward to more FR from you then on you you and other newbies.
No problem. Look forward to your FRs on the newbies too
Old 28-07-2014, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
No problem. Look forward to your FRs on the newbies too
will most certainly try. have already pushed out some recent pioneer FRs on May 2014 newbies like Xiao Xiao 1608, Xiao Ya 1606a, both previously unmentioned in this forum. Also an additional report on Qiqi 2831A (also May 2014 arrival I think) who already had an FR previously by others. Hope it helps brothers here to increase their choices and variety.

I saw you wrote a recent FR on Xiao S 1612, that is a very good effort too because many bros may not be aware of some of the gems that arrived late last year, even though they may have been mentioned many times before already in the forum but still sometimes the FR can be missed so a reminder FR is good. Of course, such efforts also helps to lengthen the stay of some gems because it is very sad to see good gems leave early because of no business. So I guess we all need to contribute so that brothers here will benefit with updated info on both the new girls who arrive this year and the older ones from last year.
Old 30-07-2014, 01:10 AM
Samster

The more I look at Xiao Xiao from 1608, the more I find she resembles Michelle chia to a certain extent at some angles...
Old 31-07-2014, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 19
bus3rd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: You You

House 1608

Looks: 8/10 (Not strikingly pretty, but more cute than gorgeous. but damn memorable)

Figure: 7.5/10 (Slim, p[etite and Nice firm tits.)

French: 8/10 (engaging and succulent lips)

Bbbj: 9/10 (Wonderful Bbbj, her mouth was made for this)

Fj: 8/10 any pattern also can…she will even perk up her ass for doggy

The SOP foreplay was not bad but it was the Bbbj that sent me to another world. It started slow and sensuous but picked up pace as she could sense I was about to come. Even after I told her I was coming, she did not stop but instead suck even faster.I had to literally to pull out to prevent explosion!

But I blast all over her tits after pumping her tight pussy for like good 10 mins of cos with cap on…

Cheerios~
Old 31-07-2014, 09:21 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
will most certainly try. have already pushed out some recent pioneer FRs on May 2014 newbies like Xiao Xiao 1608, Xiao Ya 1606a, both previously unmentioned in this forum. Also an additional report on Qiqi 2831A (also May 2014 arrival I think) who already had an FR previously by others. Hope it helps brothers here to increase their choices and variety.

I saw you wrote a recent FR on Xiao S 1612, that is a very good effort too because many bros may not be aware of some of the gems that arrived late last year, even though they may have been mentioned many times before already in the forum but still sometimes the FR can be missed so a reminder FR is good. Of course, such efforts also helps to lengthen the stay of some gems because it is very sad to see good gems leave early because of no business. So I guess we all need to contribute so that brothers here will benefit with updated info on both the new girls who arrive this year and the older ones from last year.
Lots of frs drafted & saved in my lap top will b releasing these frs gradually especially on those wls who came last yr. Their biz must have taken a slump lately due to influx of newbies
Old 03-08-2014, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Lots of frs drafted & saved in my lap top will b releasing these frs gradually especially on those wls who came last yr. Their biz must have taken a slump lately due to influx of newbies
Sure. Look forward to the FRs then.
Old 05-08-2014, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8109 / Power: 12
kcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1608

anyone tried Jiu Jiu and Li Li from this house? allow frenching & pussy painting? saw them few days ago when i visited my regular. Jiu Jiu pretty, very fair skin and slim type body. Lili very seductive look, slim type body as well.
Old 05-08-2014, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcy69 View Post
anyone tried Jiu Jiu and Li Li from this house? allow frenching & pussy painting? saw them few days ago when i visited my regular. Jiu Jiu pretty, very fair skin and slim type body. Lili very seductive look, slim type body as well.
Well spotted bro. Maybe you try both and provide us your FR?
Old 07-08-2014, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hot Sexy Ah Lian

WL: Li Li (丽丽)
House: L16H08
Home: Hunan
Ht/Wt: 164/45
Debut: June 2014

Looks: (7/10) Sexy Ah Lian oval shape face. Fair complexion. Low nose bridge, sweet smile, eyes with heavy fake eye lashes. She had long wavy light bronze hair to her breast. She let her hair down when she started to make love and performed a sexy sashay of her hour-glass body. Oooh, what an eyeful! Her bod was almost perfect. B-cup boobs, slim waist albeit slight tummy, curvy perky ass, long fair sexy pair of legs! Oo..lala, I love those legs!

Boobs (7.5/10): B-cup, soft and perky. Nice to squeeze. Tits are pinkish eraser size. Very nice to lick and suck.

French (6/10): Light frenching only.

AR: Nil

Painting: Nil but allow to caress. I caressed her pinkish abalone until her cunt juice was oozing out and dripping wet.

Bath (7/10): Lots of omph while having soapy body massage front and back. While her back was facing my front, she would slide my dick up an down her ass cleavage. Very shiok feeling. I loved to fondle her soft boobs and pink tits. She finished off with a round of quick bbbj.

Cat Bath (7.5/10): She started with a ‘deep tissue’ massage on my back, pressing every vertebra of my spinal cord. Very shiok and relaxing. I almost felt asleep after that. My dick got relax and soft. She said she would wake him up. She used her soft pair of boobs to massage my back in circular motion. I could feel her heavy breath up close to my ears. When I turned to my front, this was the fun part. She would squeeze my dick in between her boobs and rubbed it up and down. Shiok…! My dick got stiffen up a bit. Then she would switch to circular motion on my dick and moving up to my chest and face. I wanted to catch her pinkish tits which I was drooling all over for but missed. Haha..

BBBJ (8.5/10): This was one of the best bbbj I got. Started with light stroke. Harder but still comfortable as she increased the tension. She would then lighten up a bit when she sensed I was getting too high. Deep throat but still not that stimulating until I can cum anytime that sort of feel. Very skillful, I must say. This tactic ensured that I got the longest enjoyment in bbbj without exploding too soon. All this while she would maintain eye contact. I loved to look into her eyes with my dick deep in her mouth…that cfm look! She did this part for a long time, prolly 15min. I loved it!

FJ (8.5/10): For this part, there was something special she did that other WL never do, at least from my experience. She started with a surprise prelude for this part. She stood on her knees, let go her hair and swung it around. Next she performed a sexy body movement by sashaying her boobs and gyrating her torsa. Her hands went wild, touching her body and boobs and her face, cfm look.,..Wow, what a pleasurable sight! I bueh tahan liao, my dick throbbing hard and I stood up on my knees too and grabbed her body close to mine. We frenched a little, and I squeezed her soft boobs. Our hands were all over each other’s body…exploring every inch of it. Man, we were really all charged up and hot, ready to strike… I laid her down on the bed and slide my throbbing dick into her love hole slowly..inch by inch.. and she squirmed with exhilaration. It was tight but smooth as she was naturally lubricated by the prelude of caressing. I controlled the pace as I wanted to maximise the pleasure. So I went slow and steady. She was squirming louder and louder… I slow down further and switched to sitting position, holding her body close to mine and ramped her harder and harder…her head was swaying left and right, her hands were scratching all over my back! I then pulled her right to the edge of the platform bed and pumped her first in sitting position and slowly rised to standing position. Boy, she sure was heavy, definitely not 45kg as she claimed. My hands and legs were drained in no time…I had to put her back down and continue with missionary. As my blood was rechannelled to my hands and thigh muscle during the standing bonk, I had to ramp her for a pretty a long while to regain the hardness of my dick. Soon we were dripping wet like having a shower. I flipped her over to doggie her in the final assult until my knees were wobbing and her squirming sounds of pleasure ignited my fire further up another few degrees. The rest was history…

GFE (7/10): Not a time watcher. She gave me another round of light massage after the FJ. Very soothing..

Overall: For those who like hot sexy Ah Lian type of face with a great sexy fair bod and legs; and great sex with erotic dance (caveat applies, not sure if she does it to everyone). Though no AR or painting and light frenching only, she made up with solid BBBJ and FJ, one of the best I have had.

RTF: Yes.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

Thanks to those who have shared info and FRs on the girls in this house. Indeed quite a few gems here.
Old 09-08-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ultraxie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

are you referring to the earlier girls like Wei wei, Chu Chu?
Old 10-08-2014, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraxie View Post
are you referring to the earlier girls like Wei wei, Chu Chu?
Talking about the new girls now, Wei Wei ORD already. As for Chu Chu, heard that she is still around but not sure.

Anyone knows is Chu Chu still around and how long more she will stay?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1