The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
NoahCross deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
When would she be leaving do you know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Last FR before g9 leaves.

I can say she has one of the best boobs I encountered. In terms of size , shape, firmness , it's just perfect. Pity it's inverted nips other wise 10/10.

Slim, fair , quite smooth skin and no pictures at all on her body.

Face wise... really depends on individual.

Service wise nothing out of the ordinary. The best I can get From her is Cim. But my favourite finishing from her would be her licking my balls while jerking me off...I dunno why feel damn good when I cum....and it shows when the cum shoot out to quite a distance and quite a lot even though I just had a session few days ago. I didn't think I could shoot that much and that far.
Old 14-06-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: L2030

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahCross View Post
When would she be leaving do you know?
sometime next week i think ? you tirak she didn't tell you ?
Old 14-06-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
NoahCross deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Havent seen her in awhile lol! Will try to go back before she leaves then!
Old 05-09-2018, 09:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
FortuneBest is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Why this house no FR?

G1
Looks: Fair, I like
Boobs: B
CBJ: Slow and no teeth
FJ: Accommodating to any position
GFE: SOP and can speak a bit of chinese
RTF: Maybe no. Just happen to drop by this house because that day cannot find anyone in Lorongs 6, 8 and 18. But hope bros can give FR on the other girls.
G5 looks like big boobs but a bit too meaty.
G10 looks like thai mixed.
Old 21-10-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Since g9 left haven't been back here. Saw some FR on G4 so go look look.

Looks : Syt
Height: 1.6
Butt : if you love Latina butt, this is for you.
Meaty , bouncy , firm...you have all the cushion u need during doggy.
Boobs : small perky b..like school girl type if you have that kind of fetish.
Skin: quite smooth, typical thai tan color.
Pussy: trimmed. Very wet during foreplay. ..long time didn't encounter auto wet pussy already. Bros who want to try wet pussy best fast fast if not later will dry up liao. Quite tight also..
Don't allow to lick...say itchy but can finger very shiok cos very wet.

Service : nothing remarkable...like a total newbie who does not have a sop yet.
Fj: on top she also know how to rock...not heavy metal rock but soft rock...cannot maintain my erections faster change to doggy for the beautiful ass. ...she don't have nice breast like previous g9. ..so... give up ask her to hj.
Hj: quite good...not those clinical type ..she will lie close to hug u and lick your nips ..grip is just nice. .if she can lick my balls when doing HJ like ex9 can make me shoot very far lol...
I can smell cig smell when she is close to my face...so I didn't attempt to French her.

RTF: maybe if I miss those latina Ass. Those who has fetish for women in tights can ask her wear and show u...will be sibeh steam
She seems like she Is damn new in this trade. .don't have the typical Pro mannerisms like greeting u, small talk or good bye kiss...or maybe it's just me..sad
Her room incidentally is ex G9..lol..really miss that cozy room.

Last edited by strikeback44; 21-10-2018 at 12:19 AM.
Old 22-07-2019, 12:54 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Since g9 left haven't been back here. Saw some FR on G4 so go look look.

Looks : Syt
Height: 1.6
Butt : if you love Latina butt, this is for you.
Meaty , bouncy , firm...you have all the cushion u need during doggy.
Boobs : small perky b..like school girl type if you have that kind of fetish.
Skin: quite smooth, typical thai tan color.
Pussy: trimmed. Very wet during foreplay. ..long time didn't encounter auto wet pussy already. Bros who want to try wet pussy best fast fast if not later will dry up liao. Quite tight also..
Don't allow to lick...say itchy but can finger very shiok cos very wet.

Service : nothing remarkable...like a total newbie who does not have a sop yet.
Fj: on top she also know how to rock...not heavy metal rock but soft rock...cannot maintain my erections faster change to doggy for the beautiful ass. ...she don't have nice breast like previous g9. ..so... give up ask her to hj.
Hj: quite good...not those clinical type ..she will lie close to hug u and lick your nips ..grip is just nice. .if she can lick my balls when doing HJ like ex9 can make me shoot very far lol...
I can smell cig smell when she is close to my face...so I didn't attempt to French her.

RTF: maybe if I miss those latina Ass. Those who has fetish for women in tights can ask her wear and show u...will be sibeh steam
She seems like she Is damn new in this trade. .don't have the typical Pro mannerisms like greeting u, small talk or good bye kiss...or maybe it's just me..sad
Her room incidentally is ex G9..lol..really miss that cozy room.
so how is her service now ? she was a total newbie when i tried her.

wanted to RTF last time for some reason when i saw her in the tank again, didn't want to do her.
Old 22-07-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Gfe is low but pussy is tight and willing to change positions all tht..... Ok ok loh..
Old 22-07-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!

Actually this house the girls on average not bad one. But the fucking short botak okt damn rude.
Old 22-07-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arte View Post
Actually this house the girls on average not bad one. But the fucking short botak okt damn rude.
Any gals with body same the previous g8 ice?
Old 14-09-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster (B)

The girls in this house all like kena forced to work here is it ? stepped in all give sad faces.....like you see in movie those kena trafficked to prostitution overseas....lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1