The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2008, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 18
gunnerstriker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lor 27 Sg Ktv

yesterday wanted to go BS wif few of my kakis but same thing BS is full and the management there recommend SG KTV @ lor 27, they say its their new ktv ask we go there support.
so we proceed there and its reali damn new wif gd system and there are alot of rms n the rms r quite big.As we reach there exactly 3pm and they just open so no girls yet.But as time pass the gals started 2 cum n some of them r quite chio but don koe the gals are as happenin as BS.each of us sit wif 2 gals n mine r col wei wei(SYT 25yrs old wif cute face n she wearin kitty boy panty jus like a sch girl ) n another col dandan(20+ cant rem liao, she is more darin as i say i 12 rape her inside the rm n she say come la u tink i scare in the end is i chicken out)
1 of my frd gals r more happenin as she hav BS standard,don koe her name but she damn tok n like 2 dance alot,slim n slender figure wearin a baby blue strings.
there's 3 malaysian gals workin there as 1 of them is sitting wif another buddy of mine,early 30s wif long wavy hair n figure is slender 2.didn get the chance 2 try much will visit the place again when time allows.

hapi hr 3-9pm wif $105 or $108 for 3 jugs(quite cheap)
closing time not sure, so bros enjoy and hope u found gem there.
Old 15-06-2008, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 16
SammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud of
Re: Lor 27 Sg Ktv

Hmmm....SG KTV @ lor 27, juz a few streets from TH. The HH pricing 4 3 jars sounds ok. Thankz bro
Old 17-06-2008, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyHulk View Post
Hmmm....SG KTV @ lor 27, juz a few streets from TH. The HH pricing 4 3 jars sounds ok. Thankz bro
yes it jus beside the coffeeshop, 2nd flr. Enjoyz .)
Old 17-06-2008, 02:15 PM
Samster

I tink its due 2 work stress yesterday noon went hapi hr wif 3 of my frds again til midnite n al were like dead drunk everythin is normal but came 2 koe tat some of the girls there wil went hotel as some hav ask my frd. 1 of my frd brought a dongbei girl out 2 ram n although her looks not nice but her service make up 2 him n end wif a cim.) my frd came back totally shag out n another frd of mine actually got a BBBJ inside the rm when we al went 2 the smkin point for puff.me n my frd bo kang tao jus drink n rabba a bit wif the girls. Anyway i goin wif 2 of my frds which we go yesterday later hope tis time rd wil discover more gems. .))
Old 17-06-2008, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnerstriker View Post
I tink its due 2 work stress yesterday noon went hapi hr wif 3 of my frds again til midnite n al were like dead drunk everythin is normal but came 2 koe tat some of the girls there wil went hotel as some hav ask my frd. 1 of my frd brought a dongbei girl out 2 ram n although her looks not nice but her service make up 2 him n end wif a cim.) my frd came back totally shag out n another frd of mine actually got a BBBJ inside the rm when we al went 2 the smkin point for puff.me n my frd bo kang tao jus drink n rabba a bit wif the girls. Anyway i goin wif 2 of my frds which we go yesterday later hope tis time rd wil discover more gems. .))
Bro, you went at nite time before? How's the stock there?
Old 17-06-2008, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

i went 2 tis place last nite.
quite new,less than 1 month.
4 jars for $150.
Not many gals,& the gals not playable as well.
Although same boss as BS,but the quality of the gals & the level of play is uncomparable.
Old 17-06-2008, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
fuse35 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

another new joint, will find time to recess there....
Old 18-06-2008, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 20
kaido deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmm...

waiting for more info b4 venture there
Old 18-06-2008, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 18
Clubber108 is one of the Best!Clubber108 is one of the Best!Clubber108 is one of the Best!

i'll be there soon...
full time
Old 18-06-2008, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Tis joint is on the 2nd floor.
it is in between a coffee shop & another ktv called WU Ming.
Old 18-06-2008, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
kiongoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow, since its so cheap, can go n try out liao.

bro, can have only 1 jar beer? cos planning to go alone, n i cant drink
Old 18-06-2008, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 16
SammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiongoy View Post
wow, since its so cheap, can go n try out liao.

bro, can have only 1 jar beer? cos planning to go alone, n i cant drink
Can bah but need to pay rm charges.
Old 18-06-2008, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenker View Post
Bro, you went at nite time before? How's the stock there?
Yes nite sometimes alot of girls but not al can make it only a handful, it depends on which day oso,but accordin to the waitress,fri nite nite wil b the busiest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
i went 2 tis place last nite.
quite new,less than 1 month.
4 jars for $150.
Not many gals,& the gals not playable as well.
Although same boss as BS,but the quality of the gals & the level of play is uncomparable.
yo bro u went there?yesterday i was there fr noon til closin Yes BS is stil the best n i heard tat most of the girls tat cant b play al come here work fr BS.if they don hav any customer by 5pm, some will shift to macau at chinatown there heard 1 of the girls mention.
Old 18-06-2008, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
roamersg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroamersg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wit the conflicting reports from bros, decided to use taitai's sudden btrip to check out this place. There for happy hour until 830: 2 jugs, damages v low, $67.

We had about 7-8 grls, the ones I remember are, roughly in order i liked (or thought I'd like):
Bingbing, Ha'erbin, 6 or 6.5. My fav, v daring, nice body, good legs, very soft skin! Says she's 26 but guess mid-30s. Had 10 rooms through HH, so v popular! But took care of me when she was cum
XiaoLi, Ha'erbin, Bingbing's meimei (really, you put them next to eAch other!), 5.5. also v daring, tho I like bingbing's look more, but have to recommend her as well, v fun
Weiwei, Dalian, 5. V limited play, only top. ok looking tho small eyes, pleasant enuf if no action is ok w/ you
XiaoYue, forget, near Beijing, 4: v playful, bit chubby
Dandan, ha'erbin, 4: also v playful, again a bit chubby

Basically, all but 1 were playful (incl the 2 or 3 i forgot names), and then 2 above were VERY playful, can dabao

Net, think generally as good (or as bad) as TH in terms of playability, but agree that not a lot of lookers. But the non-lookers were not over 40 or something, tended to be avg face, bit chubby, but B or C nainai. TH at times I've seen a few gems (I'd put Lina in that category but she went back to china), but avg similar to SG. Should say I saw one 7 walking in halls as I left, and saw another 6 or 7 from my room walk by, so if you're lucky and hold off so your room has room, then can get some ok ones. Net, given newer cleaner rooms and much cheaper, I favor SG over TH (until Lina returns!)

hope this helps, happy cheonging!
Old 18-06-2008, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
roamersg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroamersg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Oh, while i do recommend bingbing and xiaoli above, should note that neither bothered to wipe their nips b4 or after, so you might want keep some toweletts arond if you dun wanna taste bros' saliva
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1