The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-04-2019, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lengcainarwhal View Post
Anyone able to unlock zhu zhu? Rtm her few times. Quite a looker and good sensual. Wonder if any bro has gotten special treatment.

https://sglonelyguy.org/zhu-zhu-massage/
RTM a few times still no “special” treatment?

Move on to your next target bah or find a FL.

Anyway it’s amazing people are still asking these kind of questions and expecting a non-CSB reply in return.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 19-04-2019, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
lengcainarwhal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
Why not ask her directly what it takes to unlock . Do u have her WeChat yet ?
Easy to get her wechat. Asked and she said she doesn't fj
Old 19-04-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
lengcainarwhal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
RTM a few times still no “special” treatment?

Move on to your next target bah or find a FL.

Anyway it’s amazing people are still asking these kind of questions and expecting a non-CSB reply in return.
You are quite correct. Am checking out other ML too. Jus wondering if zhu2 provide special to other bros
Old 19-04-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

My MR for Zhu Zhu (ZZ)

I got a chance to visit ZZ. With all the hype and recommendations, was very excited when I managed to book a slot with her. Not the most ideal place in Geylang, but convenient.

My first impression of ZZ was she is much more gorgeous than the pics. Somehow the pics she used to advertised looks more matured and older than she really is. In reality, she resembles those uni students, giving youthful and vibrant vibes. She has a very nice voice, but tend to "tiang" alot, like those young Taiwanese girls on TV.

ZZ welcomed me in a sexy black dress and heels. She can turn from young uni student into a mistress feel, and treats you really like a sexy endeavor. During sensual, she removed everything, and her BM is honestly no horse run, the best I ever experienced. Those sharp pointed nips are extremely stimulating. HDLY was so-so only. Some roaming south is allowed. The finale was her HJ while she wraps her legs tightly around mine and rubbed her pussy against my legs. Very very sensual lady who knows how to please her guy.

RTM perhaps. While her sensual is up there, I think I would have connected better with her if she used less of her "tiang" accent. I tried to have a decent conversation with her without her accent but not quite successful there. Overall she is one who is out to please all bros so you can expect really good service.
Old 19-04-2019, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Been some time didn't go play so tried 2 $120 tier MLs.
One was xia mo and the other one zhu zhu.

Xia Mo location is central and nice i find.
Pic don't look like her and since there just tried out.
Massage nothing to shout about and the rest was all the way sensual. Just okay for me. Boobs are enhanced abt big B i think and and she abit big boned but not fat. Nice lady overall but no rtm for me.

Next was Zhu Zhu, location in east and very close to mrt.
She pretty i find. Showered alone and massage also nothing to shout about maybe abt 10 or 15 mins then sensual started. I guess this is where she shine. Bj was okay to me but I like her ball sucking better. Her boobs were nice ro fondle and suck probably big B to C i guess.
Boob fuck and fake love making were okay too nothing to shout about. Miqi did it way better.
Once unloaded she showered alone and halfway called me to join her and in the shower and started action part 2 which i was surprised. Another bj in the shower which i find she did it much better.
After that she gave me another short back massage and also head massage before session ended.
Will rtm definitely but also will try others.
Old 19-04-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lengcainarwhal View Post
Anyone able to unlock zhu zhu? Rtm her few times. Quite a looker and good sensual. Wonder if any bro has gotten special treatment.

Try made her horny, may be got chance to let her auto ask you to unlock her
Old 19-04-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.org/ning-xia-massage/

Looks: 8. definitely my type: womanly and sultry OL type. I don't think she loses to the former AP Ai La in this aspect.

Figure: 8. Around 1.68m, which is above average height. Think her willowly build makes her look slightly taller. Boobs are just the right size, maybe a big B or small C.

Massage: 7. Not her forte, but she definitely puts in some effort into it unlike most other gals.

Sensual: 8. Top-notch like most of her clan members. Those who have difficulty booking Zhu Zhu should try. Not saying Ning Xia is Zhu Zhu lite though; their skills are comparable.

Attitude: 9. Friendly and chatty. Makes you feel comfortable easily.

She's leaving in three weeks' time FYI.
Old 19-04-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

looks like jiangsu faction not much left with XQ leave on this Sunday.
Old 19-04-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/ning-xia-massage/

Looks: 8. definitely my type: womanly and sultry OL type. I don't think she loses to the former AP Ai La in this aspect.

Figure: 8. Around 1.68m, which is above average height. Think her willowly build makes her look slightly taller. Boobs are just the right size, maybe a big B or small C.

Massage: 7. Not her forte, but she definitely puts in some effort into it unlike most other gals.

Sensual: 8. Top-notch like most of her clan members. Those who have difficulty booking Zhu Zhu should try. Not saying Ning Xia is Zhu Zhu lite though; their skills are comparable.

Attitude: 9. Friendly and chatty. Makes you feel comfortable easily.

She's leaving in three weeks' time FYI.
Surprised to see you writing a MR for her.

Old 19-04-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Surprised to see you writing a MR for her.
I always dig this kinda look so no surprise.
Old 19-04-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Don’t have any more girls meh rolling out from that faction?

Old 19-04-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Xue Er from there as well right?
Old 20-04-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-qi-massage/
u mean her? so fast
Old 20-04-2019, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!
Quote:
This three

For similar skill set with other jiangsu clan
https://sglonelyguy.org/ba-mei-massage/
Yaoyao

Less play but excellent massage
https://sglonelyguy.org/lele-massage/
Old 20-04-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2894 / Power: 12
mePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond repute

It's Easter weekend.

Sharing an Easter egg although I think most bros would already know this website :

sglala.com

Cheers !

If woman is a bottle of red wine, then man is the cork. For her 1st time, corkscrew required.

Graphics Re-Interpreted !

( Click to show/hide )
Big Sweep : Cleanup op after NDP. Toto : Leading toilet manufacturer. 4D : CD, LD, DVD, BD.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1