The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2009, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
sexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Reliving the One Eye Snake Stories

Bee Lian (cont)

her face was completely flushed and her eyes were shut as if their lids were glued … she was no longer that bossy bitchy BeeLian … she was just a chio fucking horny slut under my finger-fucking control … Judy-jie was 100% right – if you could make a gal fucking shiok, you own her already (but after so many years of you know what, I supposed it was the same for gal to control man as well) – well, she was only my second sex-partner … my love (rather sex) life was just started to bloom … hahaha … "so, you want me to stop or not …" I was twizzling her clit between my fingers … rolling and pinching it … BeeLian was panting … "hhuuuhhhhhhhhh … so what …" and I slide a finger into her snatch … and stirred … "aaaarrrggggggghhhhhhh …" she arched her body up for more … "so … what did you say …" and I dived my finger till the knuckle was knocking on her clit … and the finger made small circles inside her cunt … scratching her vaginal walls … "AAARRRRGGHHHHHH … yes … " her breathes were harsh … "yes what …… yes to stop is it …" I was enjoying this more and more … and I put a second finger alongside the first one … poking on her cunt lips … torturing her with the anticipation of what was coming up … or IN … next … BeeLian gave in totally … "yes to finger-fuck me … OK … yes …… finger-fuck me …" I smiled … "who … yes to who to finger fuck you …" before I did anything to remind her of the pleasure … she groaned … "Joe … Joe … mighty Joe … Joe finger-fuck me …" I grinned … and stuffed two fingers up her cunt … pumping in and out of her snatch … "OOOOHHHHHHHH …… AARRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH …… OOOHHHHHHHHHHH …" BeeLian rocked her hips back and forth … after a few pumping, when I knew she would resist no more … I straightened up and pulled her up on her feet – it was difficult to perform in my bending position, having all my blood rushing into my wrong head, if you know what I mean – I stripped off her shorts and panties and sat her onto the bowl and spread her legs apart … I squatted between her legs and inserted two fingers into her cunt … even her legs were spread wider now than before, her cunt was extremely tight … it was difficult to rotate my fingers in her pussy initially … my other hand worked on her blood-filled clit … massaging it … tapping it … and more cunt juice flowed to lubricate her passage … BeeLian held her legs up in the air as I started to pump my fingers faster and harder … "Say Lian … tell me … you are no virgin right …" I pumped and twisted my fingers freely in and out of her now slippery passage … "No … no more …" "when was your first …" "two years … back home … before I returned for my new term …" – my my … two years ago, she was still underage then – "who FUCKED you first …" I was a bit jealous … not out of love … but just plain jealous that someone plucked her cherry … "my cousin back home … he made me drunk and fucked me …" her hands were holding below her knees and she gasped to answer … afraid that I would stop – shit! I would not stop even if someone was to pry my fingers away from her hot cunt – "how about here … you fucked anybody … anyone in the school …" I closed my fingers and stirred within … flirting with her juice … spreading her cunt opening bigger … "no … not in the school … but a guy I met in the disco fucked me in his car … once …" "hhhmnnnn … so … you are a slut … aren't you …" "no I'm not … I was drunk too …" "how about sucking cock … you suck well … must be lots of practice right … tell me … who else did you suck off …" I pushed my fingers as deep as possible … and I sensed that her vaginal walls were contracting … "no … nobody … I know I like to suck cock … I sucked a few guys in Singapore before … but all I don't know one … and only once with each … then I don't meet them any more … and they don't have my numbers …" she was obviously panic about me knowing her affairs … I kind of felt GREAT! there and then … "and mostly, I was high or drunk …" tears started to roll in her eyes … I got softened … and I did not mean my cock … "how about with me … how about now … are you high on some drugs or drunk …" I aligned my third finger with her hole … "nnoooooooo … not threee …" she felt my the third standing by outside her cunt lips …tappind … "tell me … " "nnnooooooo … Joe … I am not drunk … I like you to finger fuck me … Joeeeeeee …" I slide the third finger alongside and ALL THREE fucking fingers slide in without resistance … "AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH …… JJOOOOOEEEEEEE …" BeeLian sprang forth and grabbed my shoulders … her fingers digging into my flesh … "NNOOOOOOOO …" "Relax … I am preparing your cunt … you know I promise you that I will not fuck you unless you want me to … right …" despite my pumping fingers, BeeLian nodded … "So … do you want my cock in your tight juicy itchy cunt … you want me to fuck you long good and deep or not …" my three fingers were working in and out of her snatch liked a machine … steady … constant … and powerful … she hugged onto me tight and convuled … she fucking cummmmmed again … "YYEESSSSS … JOE … fuck me … I want your fat cock in my pussy … fuck me fuck me fuck me …" I WON!!!!! And I was all ready to do just that … fuck the living daylight out of her small virgin-tight cunt … this bossy bitchy chio horny sluttish busty BeeLian …
I pulled out my fingers in a swift … causing a loud POP!!! I stood up and pulled her up … BeeLian stared at me … eyes filled with lust and passion … "I love you Joe … fuck me please …" – LOVE? We shall see … FUCK … DEFINITELY … and NOW it SHALL BE!!! – I grinned at her … wanking my ready cock in her face … she opened her mouth immediately and I shoved the entire length in … "suck him wet … suck him big … and I will fuck your pussy hard and deep …" I teased as I held her head against my groin and pumped my cock in her face …
Old 06-03-2009, 04:30 PM
Samster

sexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

k.. continue later.. take a break for now

anyone needs more juz post... woo hoo
Old 06-03-2009, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
Nana9toes deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNana9toes deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro don't take your break too long.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of

nice...its been a while
Old 07-03-2009, 03:23 PM
Samster

Bee Lian (cont)

I pulled BeeLian off the toilet bowl and we switched … I sat on the toilet bowl and hugged her closer, standing between my legs … I pressed her 36" boobs together and began to lap her breasts left right … I crushed her breasts tighter and sucked both nipples into my mouth … I licked and sucked hard … BeeLian moaned … then I helped her climb onto my lap … facing me … her legs spread standing on my two sides … she was excited … me too … finally able to screw this bossy bitchy chio … my cock twitched with excitement … BeeLian stared at me sluttishly as she slowly lowered herself onto my engorged cock … her cunt was tight … liked virgin's … but thanks to all her earlier cum and lubricants … her pussy was dripping and I slide in gently … filling her … BeeLian bit her lips and her face twisted in pain as my mushroom head was squeezed passed her swollen cunt lips … once the head was in … she bored her way down with her pussy … grinding it onto my cock … taking every inch of my pole into her … unti her ass rested on my lap … she glanced at me … excited that we finally fucked … and I jerked my cock within her to see her face twitch … her vaginal walls wrapped around my shaft like a glove … tight … but cunt-fuck-table … her wetness was immensed … even without movement, squishing sounds could be heard … BeeLian put her arms around my neck … she leaned her head back and arched backwards … giving a deep sigh … "oooohhhhhhhh … you feeeeeeel gooooooog in me … sooooooo filling … I'm cumming just having you inside me …" and cummmm she did … I could feel her wetness soaking out and onto my balls … my cock was as hard as a lead pipe … and I too enjoyed the sensation of having my hard rod engulfed in her tight and warm and wet cunt … for a while, we did not move a muscle … simply sat there, my cock buried all inside her cunt … hugging each other … feeling each other … experiencing each other … for that moment, she was no longer a bossy bitchy brat … I ran my hands over her body … across her back … down her spine … removing her bra … and I swept to the front and caressed her 36" breasts … BeeLian simply hung on to my neck and her fingers entwined in my hair … then her pussy began to grip my cock … contracting … relaxing … gently, making my cock twitch in response … awaking the monster … her vaginal walls contracted around my cock … making him throbbed … then the throb made her vaginal walls contracted again … the action-reaction sequence repeated for several minutes … more forcefully each time … liked a heart resuming its function … beating … I leaned forward and took her left nipple into my mouth … she arched backwards and rested her hands behind her … on my knees … and slowly began grinding her pussy on my cock … her nipple hardened in my mouth … as I sucked her breast and my hands reached behind her and squeezed her ass … pulling her onto me … I leaned back again, arching my hips to drive deeper into BeeLian's cunt … bending her legs up and down … she started rocking gently on my cock … pulling her cunt up along my shaft … her cunt lips scraped over my veined contour … and sinking her cunt all the way down in a grinding motion when my cock head reached between her tight cunt lips … as I shifted my mouth to her other breast, BeeLian sped up her rocking motion … I released her breast after some serious sucking and began moving my hips to her rhythm … I cupped my hands under her ass cheeks and helped lifting and lowering on my cock … our pace began to quicken … BeeLian was raising her hips higher … and faster … taking longer strokes to pump on my cock … I was in awe watching her riding me … watching my thick cock spliting her pussy … squeezing in and out of her cunt lips … watching as her pussy swallowed in and spitted out my cock … making him wet … making him glistered … BeeLian also looked down at her cunt taking my full length and thickness … her breathing quickened and her grip behind my neck tightened … our eyes met and we smiled to each other … the eye contact aroused her further … she had her feet on the floor straddling me … riding my cock with long strokes … fucking all the way down with her tight pussy … taking my entire length inside her … then raising up, letting the full shaft slide out then coming back down onto me again … I matched her stroke for stroke, thrusting my cock up into her cunt to meet her down plunge, driving my big dick as deep as he could go … BeeLian was panting and gasping … she shook her head wildly as the pace picked up even more … my hands had returned to her dangling 36" mambo jumbo … holding both her breasts in my hands, I lightly squeezed her nipples between my thumb and forefingers … twisting them as their owner rode up and down on my cock … I pulled hard and BeeLian groaned from the pleasure … very soon, our fucking was getting rough and vigorous … BeeLian's cunt was slurping … gushing … and drooling as my cock pistoned in and out … splitting … tearing … her wetness overflown, drenching my cock … my balls and my thighs … even the toilet bowl cover was wet by her cum/cunt juice mix … BeeLian was controlling her own pace … from fast and frantically fast … to long and slow then back again … according to how her pussy wanted the best of my rod … she was moaning … "Ooooh yes … oooooohhhhhhh … haaaaaaaarder … harder … … don't stop …… don't … don't … don't sssssstop … yes! … fuck me, yesss! Your cock … big … and fuck meeeeeee … its so … its so fucking good!" I tried to listen if anyone passed by outside … and I had to put one hand to her mouth to stop her from screaming … the smell of our fucking sex filled the entire cubicle … BeeLian was fucking real hard … riding up the full length of my cock … then diving back down … taking every inch deep into her cunt … grinding her pelvis against mine then riding up again … she threw her head back and forth, grunting … panting … mumbling about how good it felt to fuck my cock … her hands grabbing at my chest, scratching … and her cunt was making all sort of squishing fucking sounds as my cock cruised through her wetness … oh man she was wet wet wet … a juicy cunt … her wetness was continuously flowing, soaking our crotches … and the toilet bowl cover … she kept thrashing on my cock … I could feel my cock bumping her cervix and going to the very depths of her vagina … with a heavy plunge, she slammed her ass onto my lap and her vaginal contracted forcefully … she hugged me tightly and closely to her naked breasts … and she CUMMMMMMMMED … with a low groan … good thing my hand was in time to close her fucking loud mouth before she yelled to the whole school of us fucking in the toilet …
Old 07-03-2009, 03:24 PM
Samster

Bee Lian (cont)

"Joe … why are you still hard …" BeeLian was surprised at my stamina … "Soon … very soon … come on … turn around …" I pushed her off my cock and turned her nack to me … then I sat her down on my cock again … "AAARRRGGGHHHHHH …" obviously my cock touched some spots in her that were left out in the earlier position … I wrapped my hands to her front and played with her big boobs as she jammed her cunt up and down on my cock … she was in ecstasy … riding my stiff cock … sreaming that she was on the verge of another orgasm … I too felt my balls loading up … I pushed her up … and she leaned forward to push on the door … I stood up behind her and rammed my fucking cock home into her dripping cunt … she fucked back … and I pushed forth until her breasts were crushed onto the door … and I jammed my hard rod faster and harder with each powerful thrust … I was getting close, very close … her pussy was opening up more and taking even more of me … I could even feel her pussy lips on by balls … as if my balls were going to squeeze into fucking her cunt … I pulled her off the door a little and bent her lower … and rammed my cock as hard and far into her pussy as I could … she was taking all of my meat and still grinding back … swallowing my fat cock with her cunt … asking for more … what a hungry chio cunt … we were fucking fast and furious … and we made lots of loud squishing fucking noise … her groans and moans … and the door banging when I thrust to hard into her … we fucked care if we would get caught and be fired … who fucking care … all we knew was to fuck each other hard … HARD … and HARDER still … ya … my cock was liked steel … "CCCOOOOMMMMIIIINNNNGGGGGG …… ooooohhhhhhhhhhh ……… JOEEEEEEEEE … I fucking cuummmmmm again … I never cummmmmm so much at once ……… oooohhhhhhhh …… Jooooooeeeeeeeee …… harder pleeeeeeeasssssseeeeeeee … fuck me … FUCK me …… " her trembling voice excited me more as I rammmmmed into her hard and strong … "are you a slut … you fucking hungry cock sucking slut …" "YYYEESSSS … I'm a slut … I'm your slut … just FUCK me … FUCK me ……" I thrust hard … pulled all the way out and shoveeeeedddd all the way in … I could feel my orgasm building … and I fucked BeeLian even harder trying to bring it on … "Fuck me! Yes! Oh Yessssss … Fuck me hard! Hard! Harder! JJJOOOOOOOEEEEEE … Fuuuckk meee! Fuckk mmmee! I'm going to come! Again … … I'm going to come!" and her vaginal walls collapsed around my cock one more time … I could feel her cunt closing … and gripping the base of my shaft … "how about me … I can't fucking cum in your cunt right …… you might get baby …" I was near to burst out my load … and BeeLian was losing her strength to stand … "QUICK! Turn around …" I flipped her over … and just when her head was turned to face my cock … my fucking fat cock exploded in her face … spurt and spurt of cum splashed over her face … her nose … her cheeks … her eyes … her chin … and some sprayed onto her big breasts … BeeLian simply lapped up whatever she could and swallowed … seeing her wide opened mouth … I pulled on her hair and stuffed my still pulsating cock into her mouth … fcuking her mouth … and cummmmmm down her throat …
We were both drained … and I just hugged her from behind to sit on my lap … BeeLian lazily scooped up any left-over sperm from her face and breasts and fed to her mouth … she leaned back onto me liked a lover … "well … you like my sperm …" I teased … "yah … it tastes good …" she tuned to me and smiled … showning the cum in her mouth … "I could always let you have mine if you want them …" "Sure … I will suck you off whenever we like to … OK? And wow … where do you learn to fuck like this … I never thought that YOU actually can FUCK …" I felt proud … "Trade secret … can I still fuck you …" I plunged my fingers into her sex-spot and caressed her sored cunt lips … "of course … and next time … I want to have you cum in my pussy …" we took a long while of rest before we cleaned up and left. It was not easy to clean up for her as she had my cum all over … and she was afraid that othrs might smell the stench … so she pretended to be not feeling well and asked me to collect her stuffs from her friends and we left the school together. I guessed after what happened, she no longer gave a shit about how the others thought of her hanging out with me.

Secondary school life was soon a bliss and both BeeLian and I went into the same JC. Not too many of our school mates went to this same JC and we were able to acted more closely in public. In fact, for that period of time, I could say that we were dating. Anyway, we tried up some sex act within our new territory in late evenings … occasionally, I would spend my weekend in her sea side house in Pasir Ris when her father flew back to Indonesia. It was a very memorable period in my life … and sex was never too much for me … or for us.
One fine Saturday afternoon, as I was horny to meet up with BeeLian in her house but could only wank myself for that thought because she said that one of her new found gal-friend would spend the weekend at her house for some serious gal-talks – yayaya – anyway, its good to have a break and some air to yourself sometime – ah q's thought …

I was in for a surprise when I received a call from BeeLian, in the late afternoon, to go over to her house ASAP … I thought something had happened and I dropped what ever I was doing and rushed over. When I reached there, I was a bit pissed that nothing serious happened (I was also glad about that!!!), buth the sight of her new found gal-friend cooled me off immediately. She had a luscious leggy body frame, dressed in a sexily-above-the-knee black dress and a sheer black stocking … skinny as she was, her breasts were even bigger than BeeLian's … maybe it was the perception of her smaller waist … my eyes glued to those heavy bonkers with my jaws dropped to the floor … her face was … hhhmmmmnnnn … very ancient Chinese … liked GongLi kind of feature, but with thicker and fuller red lips (immediately it rang a bell in my head: good for sucking a cock!!!) … but her wavy long hair made her looked more modern … she was shy … and my stare kind of frightened her a little … then BeeLian cut in, "you see … I told you guys will drop their jaws when they see you like this … even when their girl friend is just standing next to him …" and she glanced at me with a fierce look … I cleared my throat and was a bit unpleasant to be caught off-guard … and I knew my cock was rising … "turn aroud .. let him see … see if he drooled over your outfit …" … her friend acted on her command and she turned slowly and shyly … oh fuck of the day! … the dress was backless that showed off her entire immaculate back … worst … or best … when she raised her hand to sweep her hair … I got to peep a little into the side of her dress under the armpit … obviously, she was not wearing a bra … and the full globe sort of like wanting very much to burst out … kanina BeeLian had set me up for making myself a total fool in front of a gorgeous beaut … my cock sprang liked a wild beast from he thought of her not wearing a bra inches away from me … and I could hear myself swallowing saliva … when she turned back to face me … her shyness caused her to dip her head and I guessed she saw my erection … as her face suddenly turned red and I could see her nipples hardening and poking through the material … I felt warm … the room … my face … and certainly, my cock … BeeLian gave a slight tap on my cock and said … "hey … remember me …" and I returned to the reality … "Miranda … see … I told you that he will not recognize you at all … men are so liked pigs sometime …" "MIRANDA??? … you are MIRANDA … the MIRANDA in our next class ……" my jaws dropped INTO the ground … Miranda nodded and was a bit funny of my surprise … of course, I have seen the Miranda in our next class a couple of times … not bad looking but she always put on a thick framed galsses … tied her hair … and looked liked a nerdy (ya-for female too) kind of a librarian gal … hey, she was a duty-rostered-librarian in our JC … and I had never though of her breasts were in this … proportion … "SO, what do you think … you think she could score some guys tonight?" BeeLian again pinched me back into reality … "Tonight?" I was still in a lost … it turned out that they were planning to hang out that evening to try to fish some guys … and she had called me over to boost Miranda's confidence … well, it boosted my cock too!!!
Old 07-03-2009, 03:26 PM
Samster

Bee Lian (cont)

After much embrassament in the living room, the gals returned to BeeLian's room and I went to the kitchen for a drink. BeeLian came down to join me and laughed at me for my foolish behaviour … I was a bit relief when I knew that she was not angry for my jaw-drop act over her friend … she said she was a bit jealous but that was the effect she wanted to see Miranda will have on guys … I teased her that my cock was still hard and she had to do something about him ASAP … I bent her over the kitchen counter and pressed my hardness between her ass cheeks … pretending to do her doggie … BeeLian giggled and turned aroud … she knelt and lightly kissed through my shorts … "you know what … Miranda said that she peeped on us last week behind the locker when I sucked you …" "WHAT???!!!" I almost puked out the juice I just sipped … "Ya … she said that she was always unable to keep a boy friend too long as she did not know how to pleasurize them … and that's why she is here today to learn from me … the best … of how to keep you …" and she stood up and returned to her bedroom … leaving me standing there liked a statue and my cock liked a flagpost.

I turned on the TV … but my mind kept thinking of Miranda … what a change … and how she hid herself to watch BeeLian going down on my cock … and I remembered that BeeLian had sucked me dry that occasion … she swallowed all that I could offer and licked me clean … I wondered if Miranda was fingering herself then … fucking thoughts made my cock hard liked a leadpipe … then I heard BeeLian calling … they wanted me upstairs for some opinions … When I walked through the door, Miranda was still standing in front of the full length mirror, admiring her new look … she was no more shy to see me again … and I apologized for my earlier foolishness … but I complemented her for her new look and she smiled … I saw several party dresses thrown all over the bed and BeeLian seemed to have a hard time picking her coice for the evening … she was in between change with a towel wrapped across her breasts … she held two dresses in her two hands and asked me which will match what Miranda was wearing … frankly speaking, I don't give a shit … I thought they both matched perfectly when both were naked and ready … I murmured something and slowly moved behind BeeLian … I caught Miranda peeping on us fom the reflection as I hugged BeeLian from behind … pressing my cock in her ass crank and kissed the back of her neck … BeeLian giggled and tried to pushed me away … "hey … stop that … not in front of Miranda …" "why … she had seen more … did you, Miranda?" my hands moved up under the towel and began rubbing BeeLian's 36" tits … Miranda turned around and bit on her lower lips … "Miranda knew that we are a couple … and she doen't mind .. do you, Miranda?" I massaged BeeLian's boobs under the towel and I could feel her nipples growing … "hhmmnnnn … Joe …" and she was softening in my arms … "After all, you are teaching him on how to fish a guy … right … why not demonstrate instead … " my tones were heavily sexy and definitely hypnotizing … BeeLian dropped the two dresses in her hands and reached behind to hold my butt … Miranda could not remove her eyes off the towel … concealing the movements of my hands on BeeLian's massive boobs … I pinched and pulled on BeeLian's nipples … BeeLian shut her eyes and leaned back on me … drowning in her own ecstasy … I could feel BeeLian getting hot and horny from her breathing … I was staring at Miranda's face … she blushed a little … but the flame in her eyes gave her away completely … I dropped the towel to the floor and exposed my hands on BeeLian's boobs … squeezing … pulling … tugging the two firm globes of flesh … and I showered kisses on the back of her neck … nibbling along the shoulder blade … one of my hand traveled down BeeLian's body and slipped into her lacy panties …

Miranda's gaze followed … I slide my fingers up and down along the slit opening … already wet … and I dug two fingers into the snatch without warning … "aaarrrgggghhhhhh …" BeeLian let out a small cry of pleasure … Miranda stumbled and fell back onto the arm chair beside the queen sized bed … her black dress hiked up and exposed her thighs … her snow-white flesh above the sheer black stockings were completely in view … the contrast made my cock jumped … I pulled out my fingers and smeared BeeLian's juice over her breasts … and I stuck the fingers into her cunt again … my gaze on Miranda signaled her tp open her legs wider … and she did … she spread her knees apart till I could see her balck panties … and I signaled her to touch herself … and she did so too … she stuck her hand beneath the dress and fondled her pussy … after a while, she peeled the wet panties off and slide it off her ass while remained seated … and she spread wide to show me her glistering cunt … oh she was a bushy one … meanwhile, BeeLian was trembling under the spell of my fingers (three inside her cunt) … I felt that it was time for treating myself … "did you tell her that one good way of keeping a guy is to give fantastic blow job … like you … why don't you teach her that …" I said with my fingers plouging in her snatch … "hhhmmmmmnnnnn …" was all BeeLian could reply … "why don't you show her now …" as I pulled my fingers out of her drenched panties … "she deserved to learn from the best … yes … the BEST cock-sucker …" BeeLian turned around and frenched me wet and passionately … and she slowly descended to her knees … tongue-ing all the way down my body …

She pulled my shorts down … and my underwear … down my hips and over my bulging cock … shouting to be freed the moment I stepped into this house … Miranda sat up straight … taking a closer look … I gently placed my hand behind BeeLian's head and pulled her down … she parted her lips and touched her tongue to my mushroom cockhead … I heard a gulp from Miranda when BeeLian's tongue tip touched my pee-hole … BeeLian rolled her tongue and lightly licked around my crown … sensually … sexily … and she started to lap up and down my fuck pole … maybe it was due to Miranda's watching … I could sense more heat on BeeLian's tongue … painting along my shaft … gulping on my balls … and slurping and nibbling my length and thickness .. in no time, my cock was shiny with her saliva … I tapped on her head to tell her that I wanted to be sucked … and she looked up with a sluttish grin … sucking just my cock head between her lips while her tongue tip swept to and fro liked a windshield wiper on my cock tip … "yes! Baby … suck me …" I gave a slight push on both her head and my ass and my cock head disappeared into her mouth … slowly and sensually and sexily, BeeLian eased bit after bit of my cock shaft into her mouth … it seemed to take an eternity for her nose to be buried in my cock bush … then she began bobbing her head up and down … plunging faster and faster on my cock … the sight of her head bobbing motion … the friction of her sensual lips along my shaft as he pistoned across repeatedly … and the warmth wet sucking sensation of her oral cavity … made my balls boiled … Miranda was totally mesmerized … I eye-fucked her as she had worked two fingers into her own cunt … I motioned her to come closer and she moved and sat on the edge of the bed … I got a better look of her fingers thrusting in and out of her sex-hole … seeing Miranda's expression of a total CFM look … I knew I had to … I HAD to feel her tongue on my shaft … I tapped on BeeLian's head to slow her down … "Hey … baby … why don't you let Miranda have a REAL practice … "

BeeLian turned and glanced at Miranda … a bit shock of what she was doing to herself … Miranda's eyes were flaming … begging her for a try … with a few more powerful strokes, BeeLian backed off and passed my shaft to Miranda … Miranda came closer and knelt on the floor … when her hands finally touched my cock, I almost let out the load … "Come on … Mir … kiss and lick first to get use of the size and shape …" BeeLian was coaching …
Old 07-03-2009, 03:28 PM
Samster

Bee Lian (END)

"don't try to swallow just yet …" Miranda groaned with her handful of my meat … shiny and sleek with BeeLian's saliva … she looked up at me and I gave her a gaze of encouragement … "go on … have you licked a cock before …" I asked … she shyly shook her head … I felt more aroused to going to fuck this virgin mouth … and I could hardly wait for her full thick lips to wrap around my thickness … "just lick him like this …" BeeLian stuck out her tongue and lapped from my cock base upwards … Miranda stared at my throbbing cock for a while and finally stuck out her tongue … and touched my cock head … ooohhhhhhhhhh … Joey jerked hard in her hand from the excitement … Miranda cautiously held him, afraid to have hurt him, and began a gentle lapping motion with her tongue … her tongue tip-toed over my shaft liked a feather tickling … "yes … slowly … but pressed your tongue down … flat on the cock side …" BeeLian continued to guide our new cock-sucker … "like a paint brush … men just loved their cocks painted with our saliva …… yes … that's it … now … sweep your tongue to and fro … to and fro … faster … you could also dart it … that will send some jolts of shock to them … that's it … yes …" Miranda acted upon her instruction … it was a bit uneasy at first … but she soon grabbed the idea and started to lap and lick on her own rhythm … she would start from the cock head … tickling with lightning speed over my crown … sweeping left and right … then she put my the mushroom head under her tongue and rolled about … she even looked up and checked how I felt … then her tongue swept left and right as it started a slow descend along my shaft … wet my every length down … she even lapped on my balls … on the way up, she pressing flat hard on the underside of my cock … dragging slow and steady … Miranda repeated this for several minutes … then she hovered her mouth over my cock head lightly kissed him … her lips wrapped around the head … and she was trying to swallow the head … "relax … relax you jaws … to begin … simply wraps you lips over the head …yes … that's it …" her lips were soft and tender on my cock head … with the head cramped between her full lips, Miranda tossed her tongue all over the tip … licking … lapping … BeeLian's guidance helped Miranda to get more and more of my cock into her sweet warm wet mouth … she gagged a few times when she tried to swallow too fast … or when my cock hit the top of her oral cavity … bit by bit … she had taken my full length into her mouth … I was impressed … she held him there fo quite a while as she adjusted herself to a better comfort … and she started to suck hard … when she finally felt that she could die from choking on my cock, she began to pull up … "when you withdraw, suck … SUCK harder …" BeeLian knew that it was my favourite bj part … and sucked hard Miranda did … I felt as if she was going to drink the sperm from me through the cock-straw … after several deep-throating … Miranda had developed a smooth hot motion of devouring my meat-pole … her lips would almost leave the tip of my cock on her up-withdrawal … before she plunged her mouth down hard … her lips soft and tender like a shealth over my cock-sword … her wavy long black hair opened and closed liked a black jelly fish with er head bobbing up and down … BeeLian was cheering her on to suck faster and harder … my knees buckled and I knew I would not hold back too long from such intensive and fuck-bulous cock-sucking … but I have something else in mind … I asked BeeLian to get down beside Miranda … and as hard as I could force myself, I pried my cock out of her sucking mouth … Miranda's mouth let out a loud "POP!!!" from wrestled with my cock to break free … then I pushed my cock into BeeLian's mouth and fucked it for a while … Miranda was restless as she knelt lower to lap on my balls … her tongue lapping along my ass crank and she would occasionally suck on the flesh … I pulled her up and asked the two gals to kiss … BeeLian looked at me with puzzle … Miranda too … but both of them were too good of friends to mind … just before their lips touched, I pierced my cock in between the four sensual lips … and they got the idea … both of them started in unison to glide along my shaft … my wet sleek and shiny shaft … their lips formed a full circle of soft tender flesh for my cock to fuck through and back … they stuck out their tongues to lick the sides … I could get the full perimeter of my cock licked and lapped at the same time as I pistoned between their lips … my two hands were on the backs of their heads, pushing them together … getting their lips closer and tighter around my cock … I tahan no more … I felt liked my balls were on fire! … I knew Miranda was not ready to take a load of come yet … and I also wanted to reward BeLian for fixing me up … and I knew she craved for my cream … "Lian … I'm ready … and Miranda, you could watch how BeeLian swallowed the hot spurting loads of cum …" BeeLian positioned herself to take my cock in her mouth again … bobbing up and down furiously … in less than twenty pumps, I burst forth the first load … thick gooey pearly white cum … into her mouth … it proved too much for her cavity and too fast for her to swallow … the second load landed on her closed lips and dripped down her chin … BeeLian jerked my cock with her hands and offered him to Miranda … Miranda eagerly grouped her lips over my cock head … just in time to receive the next load … she was gagged and choked by the impact of the forceful spurt, and pulled my cock out immediately … the subsequent load hit her square in the face, on her nose … BeeLian and I laughed … "Hey … now is not the time to do facial, you know …" BeeLian joked as she reached for the to scoop up the cum … Miranda blushed and sealed her lips round my cock head once more … my spurt weakened and she was able to suck it down her throat this time … she carried on sucking my cock and licked around the shaft … "how is it … love it?" BeeLian asked … Miranda pulled my cock out and opened her mouth … a ball of my pearly white cum rolled on her tongue … and she leaned towards BeeLian … BeeLian opened her mouthand stuck out her tongue … Miranda got slightly above her and let the ball of cum dripped from her tongue tip … I felt another jerk in my cock when I saw BeeLian's tongue receiving the pearl white ball … she raised her mouth and met Miranda's … both of them were transferring the cum … threads of cum linked from one's tongue to the others … Miranda's hand gently stroked my cock as she swallowed the last bit in her mouth … both gals then licked my cock for cum remains … giggling and talking … with cum in their mouths and on their faces … I just sat down on the bed and tried to restore my strength … I was looking for a long and wild night ahead …
Old 09-03-2009, 05:00 PM
Samster

Salon Judy Jie

One late evening about 10pm, on my way home after a school discussion, I felt fucking horny after seeing the jiggling breasts of BeeLian (a busty chio cock teasing classmate; I often fantasize to cramp her chi-chi-zha-zha mouth with my sausage) in her loose school t-shirt whole night long. When I passed by Judy's salon, I noticed that the light was still on, and the "CLOSED" sign was displayed. I peeped through the poster-covered glass door and saw Judy working alone at the counter. She was wearing a flowery blouse with the top two buttons unbuttoned, and a pair of tight jeans that emphasizes her big rounded buns. I knocked and waved to Judy. When she came and bent down to unlock the glass door (at the lower corner of the door), I got a clear view of her big snowy breasts agonizedly packed in bright red bra through her hung-loose collar. My semi-soft cock immediately went flag raising ceremony … her breasts rose and fell with her breathing … when she stood up, they bounced liked basket balls in the hands of Michael Jordan … "hi Judy jie, working late ?" … the Chinese has a saying: xian li hou bing (manner first, war later) … "ya, … why are you so late … " she starred at me, not noticing that her blouse was still rather wide-opened to expose the top part of her breasts, the bright red bra and the inviting cleavage … … "hhmmmmnnnn …" I was lost in her headlights glare … she realized my starring and bowed down to discover her indecency, "hei … naughty you, never see before meh? … Judy jie so old already, you still want to peep," … but she made no attempts to cover up … "no lah … you are not old wat …" "ya lah ya lah, come in and later walk me home OK ?" she put her arm around mine and pushed me from behind towards the counter. I felt the heat from her straining breasts on my arm … my cock raised higher … "hey boy, I think your hair need a trim … you want, Judy jie can cut for you now …" she toyed with my hair and said. "eeeerrrrr … ok …" She sat me in the hair salon chair and spread a big towel over me and started to do her wonders. We exchanged small talks and soon, I became more relaxed. When she was standing at my side, she leaned her crotch on my arm tightly … I became aware that she was lightly but definitely sliding her crotch up and down against my arm … when she moved to my front, she leaned so close to my face that her semi-exposed 38" knockers were pointing to my nose and mouth, they smelt good and ripen for the plucking … I just felt like licking them wet … seeing the bouncing 38" boobs, my cock raised and it formed like a tent, pushing the towel up as well … the boobs kept bouncing in my face … the red bra and her white flesh turning into a stimulating blur … dah-bu-lek tahan liao … I reached into my shorts and pumped my cock slowly … I tried my best to hide the motion … suddenly, Judy stopped and went behind a curtained divider for the hair washing seat … I froze and wondered if I had made her angry.
Later, she walked to the shop front and dropped the blind, then she resumed cutting my hair without a word. When she moved to my front again, she leaned even closer … I noticed that her third button was also off and that the red bra had disappeared!!!!!! Her 38" massive naked boobs moved left right center up down obstacle-free in my face … some droplets of perspiration formed between her boobs … the semi-erected nipples were show-no-show behind the opened blouse … Judy was like nothing happened and continued to cut my hair … but her face was blushed … I resumed pumping my cock beneath the towel. The breasts danced closer to my face, Judy's breathes got faster and her breasts looked bigger … when the nipple skipped out of her blouse and poked towards me, I no longer tahan and stuck up my tongue to lick before it retreated … "hhmmmnnn …" an obvious sign escaped Judy's lips … and the other nipple swinged in like Tarzan … I swirled my tongue around its tip and lapped … Judy suddenly shocked and yanked her upper torso … "BOB!!!" … wah liao ! her other breast gave me a slap on my cheek … I almost creamed in my shorts!!! Judy yanked her body other way again … "BOB!!!" … and the other breast slapped me again … wah bian … I got slapped by Judy's pair of 38" boobs, round and firm … don't know to cry or to laugh … on the third slap, I caught the slapping boob in my mouth … slap me? Hmn ! I chewed off your raisin tip … "hhhhmmmmnnnnn …" I bit the nipple … "aaaarrrrrrhhhhhhh …" and sucked … "aarrr … aaarrrrggghhhhh ……" Judy dropped her scissors on the floor, phew, it missed my head by inches … she held my head tight … "you … you naughty boy … yes … suck my neh neh …" she arched her back and pushed more of her breast into my mouth … I slurped and sucked and slurped and sucked, yi??? No milk ??? … making her entire breast wet … my hand was still pumping my cock below the towel … "yes suck … suck … the other one …" Judy twisted her upper torso against my slurping tongue and it traced my saliva from one breast to the other … I sucked hard on the dry erected raisin nipple … "oooooooohhhhhhhh … hard … harder … " I complied … very soon, it became as wet and wetter …

Judy climbed onto the seat, sitting on my lap … she had one hand wrapped around my neck and arched her body to reach back, her other hand slipped under the towel into my shorts and replaced my pumping hand … I leaned forward, pulled her blouse out of her jeans and spread them apart … I greedily lapped her massive boobs … left right left right left right left right left right … squeezed them tighter and … left right left right left right left right left right separating them … on the left boob, up down up down up down up down up down up down up down seven laps … on the right boob, up down up down up down up down up down up down up down seven laps … crushed then together and … left right left right left right left right left right up down up down up down up down up down up down up down … drawing circles of saliva with my tongue brush on her breasts … cramping my face in her cleavage between the two wonderful melons of flesh and inhaled her stimulating smell of passion … she tossed her head and twinst-pumped my cock fast and hard … I could feel lots of precome secreting from my cock as he became totally slippery in her fantastic hand … when I lifted my head to catch some air, Judy looked at me with pure lust in her sexy CFM eyes … she lifted her pumping hand and inserted the precome-coated finger into her mouth … it was awesome to see the finger slipping in and out between the full born-to suck-cock lips … she slide her crotch over my hardened cock, back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth … humming softly with her eyes half shut as she dry-fucked me … my cock was about to explode in my shorts … my trembling hands unbuttoned her jeans … they were tight … Judy lifted her butt slightly and I forced my fingers into her red panties … I had no experience of where the fuck-hole is, I just dug my fingers as deep into the panties and cupped her crotch … wet wet WET WET WET … it was already a messy wetness down there … my heat-seeking fingers brushed through the thick bush and slide along between the cunt lips … the middle finger found a lobang and instinctively poked in … "aaaarrrrrrggghhhhhh … boy … " Judy's legs stiffened at my crude invasion and I felt something gushing onto my finger … later she explained to me that that was an orgasm … I started pumping my middle finger in and out of her pussy … more waves gushing … Judy repeated her cries of pleasure … she got so excited that she locked her hands around my neck for support and humped against my finger fucking … "two … two … " she gasped for air, "use two fingers …" she demanded. I aligned my index finger along the already come-coated middle finger and pushed forward … "YYYEEEESSSSSSSSSSS …" Judy tossed her head back and let out … she trembled more and I could feel her cunt collapsed around my fingers … "oh boy … you are good … you sure you never … never do this before …" she slowed down her humping … I shook my head … "then you must be a natural …" she reached back and touched my cock all while standing like the memorial of sex … "lets do something about this …" Judy dismounted me and squatted between my spread legs … she pulled away the towel and grinned on my "tent" … she reached in and pulled out my hard fully erected angry cock … I could feel my face turned red …
Old 09-03-2009, 05:02 PM
Samster

Salon Judy Jie (cont)

"don't be shy … you should be proud … oh boy oh boy, you have made a horny woman come with just fingers … especially you have not done sex before … you should be proud …" yea right, maybe I should … "see what you can get when you made a woman happy …" she winked a sluttish wink and keeping eyes contact, Judy started to lap the underside of my cock from the base … oh fuck! I tried my best to suppress the come building up my cock … Judy twist-pumped my cock with one hand and the fondled my balls with the other … the most killing sensation was from her tongue, she stretched her tongue flat on the underside of my cock and lapped like a bitch lapping on water … her saliva mixed with my pre-come … without warning, her mouth hovered over the crown and plunged all the way down in one single sucking motion … she rotated her mouth-grip pivoted with my cock closely cramped between her sexy lips and moved up and down … what a FUCK !!!! and "aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr …" my turn … she then held my cock with one hand and tugged him into various section of her cavity, like using my cock as a toothbrush cleaning her cavity walls … her cheeks popped and collapsed from the cock-poking motion … "so … how's it … " Judy popped my cock out and asked … "gggoooo … ggggoooooo … ggggggooooooooooooooooddddddd …" what do you expect me to say … "I show you something new … not every woman can do that, you know …" she climbed higher and planted a wet kiss on my lips … I tasted my own saltiness … she then backed down until her saliva-covered boobs were sandwiching my cock … she crushed her breasts inwards to cramp my cock between her pair of wonderful 38" which were slippery with my saliva … and moved up and down up and down up and down up and down up and down up and down up and down … FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK !!!!! tit-fuck !!! The sensation was unbearable … I lifted my butt to fuck in unison with her sliding … Judy tossed her head like a woman possessed and her sluttish CFM look demanded me to go faster and faster … in no times, my legs began to tremble … I could not hold back any longer … I shot the first load into the air and hit Judy's chin and nose … she bowed her head, stuck up her tongue to receive the subsequent loads … of course, some splashed onto her face and some on my t-shirt … Judy released her breasts and bent lower to take my cock into her warm mouth … sucked him like a straw for more come … I pushed upwards and deeeeeeeper into her mouth … when I finally stopped coming, she licked my semi-hard cock of all the come-remains … I caressed her hair and cheeks …

"Wah! You still hard leh … but it is all a mess down here … come … go behind the curtain and take off you shorts, Judy jie will wash your gu-gu." I was lost of words and just did as she said. I went behind the curtain and removed my shorts, I was about to flush water onto my groin when Judy came in. "No … not like that … let Judy jie do it … you just lie there on the seat …" so I just lay down on the inclined seat. My mind was still a blank, from the intense blowjob earlier … after all, this was only the second time I spilled sperm … "Come, let's wash you gu-gu …" Judy returned with only her soaked red panties still on … her proud 38" jiggled with every move, my cock saluted immediately … "Wah! You see … young gu-gu so good … come already still marikita …" she splashed some water at my groin and started to massage my cock … she pressed him hard onto the stomach and washed … "hhhmmmnnnn … yummy …" … she bent down to take my semi-hard cock in her hungry mouth again … Judy worked hard on my cock, her head kept tossing left and right to suck my cock into different sections in her cavity … and she really could suck hard … BLOWING life into my cock. I got more excited and I pressed her head all the way down till her nose was mowing my cock-hair, my cock revived in no time …
"Now, ready for the REEEEEEAL action, my lover boy …" Judy peeled off her last shred of body garment and climbed onto me … I stared at her naked crotch … a thick black triangular bush … with two vertical lips-like feature protruding out of the busy hair … the lips are slightly beige-brown colour with a prominent pinkish slit in between … with two fingers, Judy spread the lips and displayed the inner pink-red walls … her opening was dripping too … near the top of the opening, there is a seeming rich reddish feature that looks like an Orchid bud … with her other hand, she adjusted herself and sat herself onto my hard rod of pleasure … "aaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh …" we almost cried out together as my cock-crown disappeared between those luscious cunt lips … Judy squatted with her legs spread on my two sides, supported herself by holding on to the armrest … she started to pump herself up and down up and down on my shaft … at first, I felt as if my cock was being squeezed into a coca cola bottle … cramped but warm and wet … Judy shifted her weight sideways and back forward and back … "you just lie back and enjoy, I will do the rest for your first time … next time I will let you fuck me …" so there will be more of this coming after tonight … the all round shifting somehow widened her opening as she sank another two inches on to my shaft … I felt like my cock was sucked into a pool of warm fluid … I was tired of lying still, I suddenly jerked upwards and … "AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH …" pushed the full length into Judy's cunt completely … "Fuck boy … you fill Judy jie up good boy …" Judy started to pump faster … I was mesmerized by her 38" boobs bouncing before me … I grabbed one in each hand and squeezed … "eeeeeerrrrrrrrr … yyyyeeeeeessssssssss … har ……… harderrrrrrrr …" Judy tossed her head in frenzy … again … I slapped her two breasts left and right like what they did to me earlier … the harder I slapped, the harder Judy pumped my cock … after her breasts became red hot from my slapping, I pulled on the nipples and swinged up and down up and down up and down in unison of her riding … like shaking hands with the nipples. I matched her up down up down with every rise of my butt … I looked down and saw my massive cock fucking her dripping pussy … her cunt walls tightened for a while and from my earlier experience, I knew Judy jie had got her first orgasm from riding me … her breathing was harsh and heavy … her face expressed a kenna-fucked look … "Judy jie … I want to fuck you …" I sounded out to the crazy cock riding 38" busty sex-craved Judy … "you … yo … know … how …" she was getting speechless from the insufficient inhale of air … I nodded … "ok ok …" Judy dismounted from me and pulled me up from the seat. She lay down flat and spread her legs wide apart … I positioned my cock at the entrance and pushed forth … NO ENTRY … perhaps it is tougher than I thought … but I must try … I already got plans for the busty cock teasing BeeLian in my class … I tried a second, and a third, and a fourth … still NO ENTRY … "don't rush, don't panic … come … let me guide you …" Judy seemed to be impatient with the flaming lust built up in her … she placed my cock-crown at the entrance and her legs wrapped around my buttock and pushed it forward … hooray! I managed to stick the crown into Judy's cunt … I held her small waist and leaned forward … more … more … MORE … and ALL … "yyyeeeessssss … that's it … boy … now move in and out … in and out … all the way to the crown and slam in again …" Judy guided me along … I complied … "AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH … yyeeessss … MORE … HARDER … FASTER …" she cheered on … I COMPLIED and PUSHED DROVE RAMMED SLAMMED AND FUCKED her cunt … grabbing tight on her waist and lifted her butt off the seat … to gain more access, I pressed my hands on her crotch and pushed her inner thigh further apart … "yyyyeeeeessssss … bbb … bbboooyyyyyyyy … youu … aaaaarrrrrrrr … ssppllliiiiittttttttiiiinnngggggg … mmmeeeeeeeeeee …" Judy was in frenzy … "ggggooooooooooddddddddddd … fffffaaaaaaa … ffaaaaaaasssssssttttttteeeeeerrrrrrrr … I am … ccccoooommmiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggg …" I reached one hand to grab her bouncing 38" boob, distorting it under my forceful fingers … "AAARRRGGGGGHHHH …" "HARD … HARDER … COMMMM … CCCCCOOOMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG …" Judy's cunt walls collapsed on my cock … with one mighty shove, I buried my cock deeeeeeeeeep in her womanhood and disrupted … shooting my seeeeeeeeeed deep into her vagina … the pulsing of my cock resonanced with her cunt walls' contraction as we both COME together!!! "YYYEEEEEESSSSSSS … and I am now a MAN !!!!!"
I collapsed on Judy with weak and buckled knees … she just hugged me on to her bare 38" boobs and rained kisses on my face … "you know, boy … you are wonderful …" I looked at the clock, twelve thirty … shit, too late to be home, I left my keys in the school … Judy jie offered me to stay overnight in her place … what to do … we quickly packed our belongings, Judy just slipped her bare ass into the jeans and put on the blouse without the bra … I too slip my shorts back on without my underwear … we hugged for another wet kiss before I helped her to lock up the salon and left.
Old 09-03-2009, 05:03 PM
Samster

Salon Judy Jie (cont)

"Hey Joe, are you free this afternoon?"
"Ya,Judy-jie … the exam is over … and I was bored … need any help?"
"Ya, my residential lease is ending soon, and I'm trying to pack for moving … will you be able to come over and help me with the heavy stuffs … hhhmmmnnnn … nobody's home …"
-- since I shagged her, or rather she shagged me, in her hair salon, I was busy with my exam and had not thought too much about her … except when my busty chio classmate BeeLian teased me with her forever-ready to be shagged dandling 36"C boobs,
"sure, now?"
"well, if you have other reason to wait … I was about to take shower …" her voice was charged with seductive power, luring me into her web of lust … before she finished her sentence,
"I'll be there in ten minutes …" I practically slammed the phone down and dashed out of the door, my cock already steamed and sedia between my legs.
Judy-jie stayed about three blocks from my block, I knew she rented the apartment with her two "sisters" working in the salon. I had only been there once to pass her something from my sailor uncle … as I could recall, not too many furniture, just those basic necessity. On the way, all I could think of is Judy-jie's 38" nehneh (she told me the size, I wouldn't know how big then … just know that they are HHUUUUUGGGGEEEE!!! More than my hand could grab …) and her thick dark black forest down there … Oh shit! Knn!! Almost got knocked down by a van … fucking licky … hmmnnn … lucky, better be careful, not to die young … and STANDING … haha!!!
I knocked on Judy-jie's door, with my rock-hard pole (haha!) in less than ten minutes … she opened and WOW!! … an extra large yellow man-shirt which barely covered her red panties, top two and bottom two buttons were off and was obvious that nothing beneath … her hair was tied up into a pony tail, sort of make her look much younger, and with her small-size frame, she could easily be mistaken as a school girl … "Thanks for COMING so fast …" her tone was definitely lusty … -- well, I supposed there will be MORE to COME, and I won't be the only one COMING!!!
I walked in, tried to be as calm as possible with the raging hard-on. The place was a mess, liked it had been ransacked by Ali BABA and his forty thieves … packed and opened boxes were all over the place and in the middle of the room, there was a pile of female clothing … Judy-jie smiled and said that she and the sisters were getting rid of the old stuffs to the Salvation Army. Looking at all these mess, I think I would probably be staying here for very long … and looking at Judy's bouncing 38" and the snake-twisting waist, I would probably stay even longer … and HARDER too (hahaha!)! She led me into the kitchen to take some old containers down from the top shelf in the overhead cabinet … she climbed onto a chair and tried to reach them … her loose shirt hiked up and her red panties was totally exposed in my face, cladding her full rounded firm ass cheeks … I could even see some pubic hair sticking out from beneath … I remembered how thick and bushy her private part was … needless to say, Joey got very excited and he throbbed like a horse in heat in my shorts. From beneath the partial unbuttoned shirt, I could see the underside of her firm breasts … the "things" that I always focus on whenever she came over to visit my uncle … the "things" that I always fantasized about … and the "things" that I finally got my chance to touch and feel and squeeze and … "hey, small boy, what are you starring at, you are here to help first … you know!" I looked up and was blushed to be caught starring at her ass and boobs … "eeerrrr …" "eeeeerrr what … help me down lah …" I reached up to hold her waist, the opened shirt exposed her belly button, so cute … my hands rose to the sides of her breasts as she slide down … the weight and the heat of her breasts made my cock twitched … then she was lowered into my arms, along the way, her big boobies brushed across my chest and I let out an uncontrollable sigh … "wah! Joe, you are here supposed to help me pack you know … now seemed like I have to help you first …" Judy giggled, and pointed to my no-horse-run hard-on. "No lah, but you wear until like this … I am a man too what …" "A man? Fuck one time only and you are a man …"she giggled more. I was too embarrassed to argue and just climbed up the chair … before I was up, she snuggled up from behind and encircled my chest with her arms … the feel of her melons on my back heightens my arousal … "Ok lah, just joking you only … don't be angry OK … come, let Judy-jie help you with this first, if not, looked very clumsy leh … later hit something broken how ?" she giggled and giggled as her hands started to fondle my hardness through my shorts. My body trembled … and the similar feeling returned … no no no no no … I don't want it to end so fast … I told myself to think of something else … the exam, ya, the exam, how did I do … BeeLian took my notes away … ya … the busty BeeLian … no no … cannot think of her … alamak … everything that went through my mind was sex sex sex sex and sex … I arched back from the excitement and Judy caught the chance to slip her hands straight into my shorts and underwear … a warm embrace on my cock told me that she had had me in her grab … I was about to spill … fucking maloo … "don't panic … relax … let Judy-jie take care of that …"she mocked at my easy-tabulek-tahan and squeezed the base of my cock … it somehow stopped my urge to spill … "ya boy … relax … relax … OK?" her tone was soothing and soon, I was tamed as a kitten.
Old 09-03-2009, 05:04 PM
Samster

Salon Judy Jie (cont)

Judy was still holding on to my cock … sensing that my urge had ebbed, her small soft hand pumped the rod slowly, twisting him a little sometime, the pre-come had made him slippery like an eel … I knew she was getting worked up as well as her nipples became unmistakenly pointy … for quite a while, there was a silence … only our heavy breathing filled the kitchen … "lai, lets take a shower …" she pushed me into the bathroom. "Take off your T-shirt," I flung my T over my head as Judy knelt behind me and pulled my shorts and my underwear down … my cock sparing in excitement, eager for whatever that might come on … "turn on the shower …" I complied … I got a sudden jolt from the raining cold water … I still stood facing the wall and had no idea of what Judy was doing behind me … had she removed her shirt? … her panties? … the doubts made my cock harder … then I felt her hands caressing my bare back … rubbing lightly … I picked up the soap and … "stay still, pass me the soap … " she took the soap and I stood like a lamp-post, enjoying her hands roaming all over my body, lathering me … her hands moved to my front … slowly, but not missing any inch of my body … I felt those hard buttons pressed onto my back … so she had not removed her shirt … her hard jutted nipples was poking and scratching on my back … slowly, her hands slide lower down my front … my tummy … my belly button … then my groin … both her hands held my cock with the soap, she pumped my cock slowly and tenderly, caressing the lather over his length … the lather made him more slippery and I began to moan … she even wiped her soft palm over his crown … while one hand was maneuvering up and down the shaft … I felt her other hand gently stroked between my ass crank. My eyes were shut and my body trembled under the pleasure I had never felt before … my knees weakened … I moaned louder … calling her name softly "Oooooooo … Juuuuuuudddddd …" then her hands were on my balls … kneading them softly … rotating them in her palms of slippery soapy foam … she dropped the soap and washed the lather off my cock with her hands … wiping over every details of my cock … she did the same for my balls … then the ass … without warning, I felt something softer invading the crank of my ass … I jolted at its intrusion … but at the same time, I bent forward slightly and arched my ass backward … it was Judy-jie's tongue!!! Oh boy oh boy … Judy-jie was rimming my ass … I almost lost it at that moment … my cock strained even without any restraint … I felt her hands pulled my legs back and spread them apart so that I was standing near #### degree with my butt jutted out at her mercy … next, her fucking snaky sharp tongue was in between my crank … sneaking its way to my rear opening … and the same softness did a tap-dancing on my anus … tipping and tipping and tipping … every tip tap sent jolts of electrical pleasure from the end of spine to my brain … I felt so much to scream … yet all I could do was to stand there shivering … liked a small boy that first saw a snake … only this snake IS a soft wet sharp talented pleasurizing ssssseeeeerrrrrrr … sssseeeerrrrrrpppppeeeeennnnnttttttt !!!! IT POKED INTO MY ASS-HOLE !!!!!!!!!!! and swirled around like no one was home … my reflexive tremble almost cramped Judy's head between my thighs!!! I kept trembling, but her grip at my cock base restricted me to come … eternal-alike moment of sweet torment was over and I felt her tongue tracing to the balls … I managed to open my eyes and looked down … there between my legs was Judy's face … she sat on the floor and snaked herself between my legs and lapped my groin from below … her eyes were completely shut from the raining water … her wet face and hair looked so sexy … I peeped lower and could see her upper torso still wrapped in the man-shirt which was completely drenched … clinging onto her globes of flesh capped by two erected raisin on fifty-cents coin-sized brown areolas … I felt like my cock could hit the baseball for a home run man !!!

Her tongue was lapping on the underside of my balls … her hand reached up to resume pumping my cock as she sucked one ball into her mouth … "ooooooohhhhhhhhh …" I was again thrilled by yet another new sensation … her tongue swirled in big circles around my bloated ball and she repeated the same for the other ball … she even bit lightly on them … slowly, I saw her tongue climbing along the shaft … Judy had hiked herself further up my legs, her hands held tightly on my thighs and her tongue began to lick its way up … it first tickled the base … pulling on some cock hair … seeing her mouth getting closer, my cock twitched violently … I waited no more … I squatted a little and my cock head met her tongue!!! Judy moved her head forward, pressing her tongue to my cock-head … and licked playfully … she pulled my cock up, moving her mouth beneath it, running her tongue up and down the shaft … up and down … up and down … like painting a wall with her tongue-brush … then her tongue returned to the crown as her hand grabbed and pumped the shaft … she ran her tongue wildly on the crown … tickling the pee-hole … after a few laps and slurps, she began to mouth my whole shaft, wetting him with her saliva … she slowly engulfed the entire thing into her mouth, sucking it hard, down her throat … then she slowly withdrew … until my cock head popped out from her mouth … even under the shower rain, I could see her saliva thread lingering from the cock tip to her succulent lower lips … again, she proceed to engulf my cock slowly … it was like watching a slow-motioned scene … and she withdrew slowly … each time her tongue would glide beneath my cock on his way out … the friction between her tongue and my hard rod was unbearably ssssshhhhiiiiooookkkkkk … I let her took her own sweet time to devour my sausage … then the pace picked up … her tongue twirled around my shaft as I pushed my cock further into her mouth … she sucked hard, her head beginning to bob up and down on my cock … bob up and down on my cock … bob up and down on my cock … I was no longer a lamp post, maybe Joey felt like one (hahaha!!!) … I became restless as I started to rock my ass back and forth, trying to catch up with her rhythm … Judy's head was throbbing up and down, faster and faster … stronger and stronger … out of a sudden, she completely buried her nose in my groin and held my ass tight and close to her face … my shaft was completely dipped in her mouth, wet and warm … and her lips had sealed up around my thickness, tightening up my whole dick, cramped between her lips … I noticed that her head was jerking vigorously, shaking my dick in her mouth … her grip on my ass dug her fingernails into my flesh … her body trembled … I looked back over my shoulder, she was still wearing her red panties, obviously totally soaked by now … but there appeared a darker patch at the junction of her legs … could be her dark hairy bush of course … but I knew she had CUMMMMMED by sucking me off … and I was not OFF yet … what a cock-sucker she is !!! I stood still and enjoyed my cock being immersed in the warmth of her mouth … but Joey was restless, he twitched about in her cavity and wrestled with her tongue … enough stand still … I began to rock and roll again … Judy released the tight grip on my thigh and pinched my ass cheek, signaling me to go ahead … this time, it was my call … I grabbed her head, and began fucking her mouth like it was a pussy … I called her name with each stroke pump ram shove stuff plunge pile and told her how much I like to fuck her mouth … fuck her face … Judy seemed to enjoy my vulgarity as she sucked harder and harder when I shoved my cock all the way in … she gasped for air and tried to return "yyyyeeeeessssss …"
Old 10-03-2009, 12:45 PM
Samster

Salon Judy Jie (end)

"aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh …" "FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK …" whenever I pulled completely out of her mouth … sometime I thought her opened jaw might close on my dick and bit him offffffff !!! But I don't fucking care … all I knew was to FUCK the tight throat of bitchy JUDY-JIE in HEATTTTTTT … it did not take very long … I felt a tingling sensation mustering along my groin … liked tons of feathers tickling my balls … liked lava so hot that it was ready to erupt … "I … I … I'mmmmm cccuuuuummmmmiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggg …" "In … in … mmyyyyy mmmooouuutttthhhhh …" Judy was able to speak out her wish in between of my pumping in and out of her mouth … "GGGGGGOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" with a scream, I shoved my cock deeeeeeeeep into her mouth and pumped my first load … eruptive flows of come juice just burst into Judy-jie's mouth … as she sucked and swallowed exhaustively … I involuntarily thrust forward, plunging even deeeeeeper into her throat and shot the second load … it was too much for her … she was gagged and choked … yet she cling tighter to my legs … her 38" bloated breasts felt liked two meshes of sponge on my knees … my lower torso convulsed involuntarily from the force of my ejaculation … I still continued pumping … liked all my years of come had been triggered by Judy's suctionas she was also continued sucking on my dick in her mouth. I withdrew a little and I could see some pearly fluid sipped out from her lips clamping on my thickness … it was so thick and sticky that the water could not wash it away immediately … a playful striked me … I pulled my still-unloading cock out and wanked him over Judy's face … she did not seem angry, in fact, her eyes still shut but she opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue to receive my dripping come … she caught some and some landed on her nose, her eye-lids, her face … it was unquestionably nice to look at – a comeful face … her eyes fluttered … I turned off the tap and Judy finally opened her eyes just to catch the sight of my dangling cock over her face … she smiled … really looked funny with all the come on her face … and pulled my cock into her mouth once more … she moaned deeply and began to suck more cum down her throat … when that was not enough, she lapped up the excess cum on my shaft … as the last drop was finally milked by her sucking mouth, she licked it off the tip from my head, my pee-hole and smiled … she continued to nibbled on my cock until he began to soften … my knees almost gave … "come, let's have some rest … we've got the whole afternoon … "Judy gave me an evil wink before leaving the bath room … leaving me squatting there to fantasize of what she meant … my cock twitched and eager to return to life … more and more steamy sexy scenes …

Coming up - Celest
Old 10-03-2009, 12:46 PM
Samster

**** CELEST ****

When I studied abroad, from my second year onwards, I volunteered to be the in charge of our U’s Oversea Chinese Association’s computer lab facility. The main reason was to have access to computer at anytime I need them without having to own one which was definitely beyond my budget at that time. The true return of spending odd hours at this facility proved more worth than I thought of initially.

It was already two in the morning and it had long past the closing time. However, I was still struggling to stay awake waiting for my last user to shut down. I looked out from my private room and saw that Celest was still concentrating on her assignment. Celest was from Hong Kong and I had often lusted after her since I first set eyes on her. She had a CFM face which bears a pair of red succulent lips that look all the times glossy for sucking … her breasts are of a good-sized grab even for her broad-shoulder frame, she is slightly bigger built than average Asian female at her age … her waist is slim … which made her ass looked slightly wider, but posed no threat to deforming her sexy figure with her long and sexy legs … We met a couple of times around the campus and a few Oversea Chinese Association’s party and functions and had exchanged a few greetings and become rather close. But nothing further had developed. Words about her that she was a pretty sleep-around type … before she had her current bf – Simon something … only if you are of some values to her … so, fat chance for me … until that night. Celest had come in a tight T and a pair of very short worn-out jeans shorts. Half of her tanned ass cheeks were exposed, and the tightness of her T exposed that she had no bra underneath She had asked me to stay longer so that she could finish her assignment to free her weekends. Unable to resist her flirtatious charms, and her sexy outfit, I ended up reading the latest Penthouse in this wee hour waiting for her to fuck off.

“Celest, are you done soon …” I was getting tired of waiting. “You promised to be done by one, and now is already two thirty …” “Almost …” she yelled across the room, “OH SHIT! What happened … Joe … could you come and take a look … I think I have lost what I’ve done the entire night … FUCK!” Worried about having to wait for another few hours for her to redo, I rushed towards a work station … lucky me … minor technical problems and I was able to savage ninety percent of what she had done … and she only need to redo the last ten percent of work. Waiting for her to finish soon, I sat at the work station beside her and relaxed … “hey, what are you reading …” and I realized that in my rushing over, I had brought along the Penthouse magazine in my hands … “having you been jerking off in the room …” Celest winked and teased me, her eyes had a sudden flare, if I was not mistaken when starring at my obvious arousal … trying for my luck and was pretty pissed with her, I replied, “yah! Jerking off look at you …” “Yah right! Dream on …” she replied, a tone of disgust in it … “Of course not!” I argued, “ I have a gal waiting in my room to fuck and that’s why I want you to take a hike ASAP!” … man enough to piss her, dump enough to DIY myself later … “Sure!” Celest resumed typing her paper.

“oh now what … Joe …” her tone softened again when she needed me … before she completed the sentence, I closed in behind her and looked at the monitor … tapping on some keys and cleared the situation for her … and she was able to continue … “Are you sure you could finish before three?” I asked, doubting that possibility after seeing what her work status was … “I really have to go, you know …” not really a threat, but if I could not get into her pants, I might as well return to my own privacy and fuck her in my fantasy … “Why, afraid that May won’t wait for you … and you have to jack off yourself …” May was the gal Celest thought of waiting in my room for that night … “What do you care …” I thought to myself … “what …” Celest turned her seat around to face me … “what if I blow you to release his pressure … would you let me stay longer …” she grinned, starring at my proud obvious arousal … I could not believe what I heard … but her hands were already stroking my hard-on through my sports pants … my cock jerked a couple of times in her grasp … “ooohhhhh … I think he just nodded his agreement …” and Celest teased him with her long and slender fingers … tracing his masculine through the pants … “relax … let me take care of you and you could rest in your room while I finish my work …” Celest stood from the chair and wrapped her hands behind my neck … mashing her bra-less boobs to my chest … I could feel her heat … and her erect nipples poking … she kissed wetly on my lips … licking her tongue across my lips … and probed between my lips to pry them opened … her tongue snaked into my mouth and intertwined with mine … when my senses returned and was about to kiss her back, she pulled off and slowly snaked her hot sexy body downwards along mine … her hands came back to the front and gently massaged my face … while her sexy boobs massaged my upper torso as they slide lower … pressing hard … my cock danced wildly in the pants when she mashed her boobs on him … Celest twisted her hot body slightly and brushed her hard nipples on my cock shaft … teasing him to burst free … her hand were on my chest … stroking and pinching my nipples through my T … then she looked up and gave me an evil grin … she stuck out her tongue looking at me … the narrow but thick wet red snaky tongue … licking across her own upper lip … SEXY! … HOT!! … CFM!!! … #@$&#$%%&^ …

And she started to lick my cock shaft through my sports pants … circling her tongue tip on the cock head area … fucking #$^%$*%%#^%$^%% cock teaser … and she did it looking into my eyes … after a while, her hands were on my waist band … and she rolled my sports pants down in an agonizing slow speed … eventually, my white brief appeared … the cock head region was already damped and stained with my pre-cum oozing … when she had my pants down to my ankles, she began lapping my shaft again … through the white brief … the sensation was much intense… in no times, my brief was wet along the shaft from her saliva … the imprint of my cock was clearly visible … Celest was breathing fire on my cock … I could see that she was getting very aroused too!!! Her breasts were heaving up and down liked a boat in and angry sea … her lapping my cock shaft enabled her pointy nipples to brush on my bare thighs … and she was definitely burning herself HOT as well … “suck me …” I heard my voice muffled through my gnashing teeth … Celest looked up and grinned … “suck where …” – slutty bitch! – “my cock … take him in your mouth …” I had my hands on her tied-up bun of hair and pushed her head down into my groin …
Old 10-03-2009, 12:49 PM
Samster

if anyone wans more.. give a holler
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1