The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2013, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 20
beck8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeck8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Fl2 - okt, diy, fr

First we would thank to the OKTs to bring all those information ironically they are getting money from those ladies so they just like the agents getting money from another party hence we shoud enjoy some free meals, haha.

So no thanks. However, the quality of their services are not up to expectations, which in fact easy to achieve. Any way, SOME of them:

1, Not tell the truth
Some have been working TOO much to cosmetic prettify those fotos etc. really too much!
I was not blaming them until I found how the gals using iPhone app to simply enlarge their eyes, make themselves slimmer etc. I know those gone too far. Absolutely CHEATING if you are ‘selling’ something.

2, Flood the forum
Nowadays SBF is flooded with the OKTs. That’s fine. The problem is they ‘bump’ their ads frequently. A threads contains 99% of self BOAST but nothing else. Cheongster would have no chance to comment/feedback as no means.
Hence, absolutely NO independent feedbacks. SBF is side tracked to making money.
NVM, this is capitalization.

3, Fake comments
This is really annoying. Since we can not get feedbacks via SBF, we sometimes go to view the feedbacks from the OKT’s sites directly.
A nightmare, a few fake ones. So, nothing to trust, I am coming back to here, try to find/share some information.
Old 25-10-2013, 04:42 PM
Samster

Re: Fl2 - okt, diy, fr

DIY
As we know there is not much directly helpful information, we have to do our work to find out how to spend our hard earned money.
We have to do huge search in order to find, filter, assess to find value for money.
Some site is quite questionable, so you need to judge wisely. Boombustic words for services, I won’t blame the OKT as that is quite subjective and … But if it is snow white slim model with great services, haha, too good to be true.
So my point is to avoid those higher priced, instead go for cheaper ones.
In fact I don’t know whether should go those $100 GL china babes. Why NOT? Their service sucks? Should be better than those on the Internet or not?

any way, I found this:
really brilliant complexion, figure etc, $80. Will trust this?

Or will try this one
same price etc. I think this more trustworthy
Old 25-10-2013, 04:56 PM
Samster

in fact they are the same gal.

thanks for multiple okts making money from this gal, and thanks to myself to learn how the iPhone app working on 'cheating' viewers by prettyfying the gals in the photo to the extremest.

that famous okt (###) presents the first one, I got it, the gals become:

WHITER
SLIMMER
BIGGER (eyes and the asset, )

so you can't rely on it. Fortunately it is the only few OKT. I would praise him the super of PS but not other ways. However, still thank for the other info, just need to remember to assess all by ourselves.
Old 25-10-2013, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
tamtamyok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Given the two pics, I will still take the pretty one as the not so pretty one could be worse. That's how much I trust the Okt these days.
When I give honest feedback, OKT zaps me. When I sugar coat, I get zapped as OKT. So fuck it, I will give my honest feedback, zap me all you like. Only retards are holding on to rep and power in a virtual world like precious gems.
Old 26-10-2013, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamtamyok View Post
Given the two pics, I will still take the pretty one as the not so pretty one could be worse. That's how much I trust the Okt these days.
Fully agree with you! However, if I know how other site would present the same gal as below, I would know that how to trust these two:

again, thanks to both. For the heavily PS-ed one, I admire their PS technic; for the plain looking, I appreciate their honest.

In fact they are the same, different concentries. haha.

Nothing is free, all in your own good hands.
Old 26-10-2013, 05:27 PM
Samster

I went there, based on the PS-ed site, very luring. So still thanks to him. So here is my FR.

It is close to my place and most important, it is CHEAP as $80. I don't want to cumed by another $20.

The gal I could not recognize as the obvious reason that the photo was far PS-ed and prettified. But still ok. She striped to nake as just fked by another guy.

Had some chat and went to shower together. She did not pay attention to some part so I know there would be no AR as adv-ed. In fact I don't believe those words now as they just want to ...

Some BJ, she said due to some ... she wanted to server BJ only. Ok, not a problem. She is a bit small size though C cup. Short I could not really play 69, haha.

After some good sucks I came on. Then change to my favorite doggy. The gal was obedient enough but not that slut as we want. Bonked 200 times, her cum became squeezed and more, or my didi growing bigger and bigger, that's COOL.

Finally had the GOOD release. Though I didn't have such PS-ed kind of gal and services, I think it is not bad, esp in my area can have good bonk in future. haha.
Old 26-10-2013, 05:33 PM
Samster

after that when I browsing some other sites I found the 2nd site ad the same gal. Because I immediately found her familiar. Cool, this is the right gal!
In fact in the plain looking site she is still pretty, just not "prettier".
so, all in all, that was my experience. I know to trust which sites to which state.
In fact, I had another incident which was exactly the same case. This time I know whom to trust so I wouldn't be disappointed when met here at the very beginning.
Old 26-10-2013, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
ah_mu2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

$$$$$$ is Well-Known for Doing Cosmetics make-up for the girls before photo-shooting session. Sometimes even spend more than 1 hour just to apply the 'ICI' Painting over the girl's face and 'Help to Beautify' it.

Indeed, $$$$$$ is the master of PS..... If he say he is Second, then NO OTHERS can supercede him in the Photo-shop industry.
All his super 'shopped' photos are really wonderful. Sometimes, with his miracle hands, Grandmother also can turn into Grand daughter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck8 View Post
DIY
As we know there is not much directly helpful information, we have to do our work to find out how to spend our hard earned money.
We have to do huge search in order to find, filter, assess to find value for money.
Some site is quite questionable, so you need to judge wisely. Boombustic words for services, I won’t blame the OKT as that is quite subjective and … But if it is snow white slim model with great services, haha, too good to be true.
So my point is to avoid those higher priced, instead go for cheaper ones.
In fact I don’t know whether should go those $100 GL china babes. Why NOT? Their service sucks? Should be better than those on the Internet or not?

any way, I found this:
really brilliant complexion, figure etc, $80. Will trust this?

Or will try this one
same price etc. I think this more trustworthy
Quote:
Originally Posted by beck8 View Post
in fact they are the same gal.

thanks for multiple okts making money from this gal, and thanks to myself to learn how the iPhone app working on 'cheating' viewers by prettyfying the gals in the photo to the extremest.

that famous okt (###) presents the first one, I got it, the gals become:

WHITER
SLIMMER
BIGGER (eyes and the asset, )

so you can't rely on it. Fortunately it is the only few OKT. I would praise him the super of PS but not other ways. However, still thank for the other info, just need to remember to assess all by ourselves.
Old 27-10-2013, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_mu2010 View Post

$$$$$$ is Well-Known for Doing Cosmetics make-up for the girls before photo-shooting session. Sometimes even spend more than 1 hour just to apply the 'ICI' Painting over the girl's face and 'Help to Beautify' it.

Indeed, $$$$$$ is the master of PS..... If he say he is Second, then NO OTHERS can supercede him in the Photo-shop industry.
All his super 'shopped' photos are really wonderful. Sometimes, with his miracle hands, Grandmother also can turn into Grand daughter.

Absolute.

I think to those gals/milfs, its service is value for money, they did great jobs.

To cheongsters, it is free lesson for miracles. I think I would enjoy it while keep big head cool
Old 28-10-2013, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 19
ricklaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricklaw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is not difficult to see some FLs hired different OKTs to market for them probably due to short term stay that need to boost biz or change OKT so to "refresh" themselves as just "new arrival" to smoke those bros who just happened to see them but they were already here for decent.

Well... after searching and looking around... you will know which agent will post plain jane look photos for your consideration and which will help the FLs to make up nicely to boost business. i would say is not the Agent problem but is the FL who need to up keep their makeup to make themselves presentable if they wish to gain a good impression upon client arrival at door. at least i will feel that a not so good looking FL make an effort to make herself presentable than being sloppy and feel cheat.

Service wise depends on your chemistry and judgement call. is luck and what you think you prefer... very nice looking FL will be always fully booked and worn out after awhile. not so nice looking one might be less favorable but more fresh. all depends on your own choice.

I am happily retired but continue to observe how this FL marketing platform evolve to be more commercialize and lesser and lesser FRs day by day. BUT THIS IS REALLY A 2 side sword... its very one stop F-solution platform but also very easy to find out where is the main area or even places of operation and get hold of these trade at one go. is just a matter to raid it or not to raid it. if i was the "catcher" i will hope this place will go on. so that can monitor this trade at one go. dont have to hunt for the hide and seek place of operation. just sms a few FLs and get same address here and there then plan my OPS of RAID.. easy job to net these fishes at ONE GO...
Old 28-10-2013, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21138 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Best get pics of gal without much makeup. Also, dun trust the advertised age, most likely under-declared to make younger!
Old 28-10-2013, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklaw View Post
Is not difficult to see some FLs hired different OKTs to market for them probably due to short term stay that need to boost biz or change OKT so to "refresh" themselves as just "new arrival" to smoke those bros who just happened to see them but they were already here for decent.

Well... after searching and looking around... you will know which agent will post plain jane look photos for your consideration and which will help the FLs to make up nicely to boost business. i would say is not the Agent problem but is the FL who need to up keep their makeup to make themselves presentable if they wish to gain a good impression upon client arrival at door. at least i will feel that a not so good looking FL make an effort to make herself presentable than being sloppy and feel cheat.

Service wise depends on your chemistry and judgement call. is luck and what you think you prefer... very nice looking FL will be always fully booked and worn out after awhile. not so nice looking one might be less favorable but more fresh. all depends on your own choice.
may not agree. in fact the ladies would not be such aggressive as in fact they won't what kind of 'make-up' will be done by the okts.

for example, the above two photos are the same gal but different okt.

I can give you another example, this gal name AnAn

the other gal after the other okt (super for prettifier)

They are the same GAL again. I would say that okt is too super in doing PS lah. Nothing wrong, neither the gals. Just get used and know which is the better
Old 28-10-2013, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 16
nightren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

come to my thread and u will see most true comment n true bro! hahaha dun sad dun sad
Old 28-10-2013, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
Best get pics of gal without much makeup. Also, dun trust the advertised age, most likely under-declared to make younger!
just posted AnAn and another name XiaoRu. 'AnAn' was with more makeup but XiaoRu in fact was PS-ed too far.

Tried this gal. $60 for massage with 2xHJ. this round I know that the beautified photo is not trustworth however the big nehneh is really attracting.

comparing to the plain photo I could say dua nehneh for sure. so go down to take a look.

a bit disappointed and 100% milf. the prettified really pissed off. any way, based on the plain photo, this is a plain looking milf, with dua nehneh, no horse run lah.

really had a good fun to play the pair melons, not as good as PSed but still very presentable. nature, soft, not sag, perfect shape! got BJ (not sure why no BBBJ nowadays).

she is green so this time I know I have to teach her a bit. quite obedient.

for sure will rtf again but, 1, need to get chance, 2, really too many good to try.

Know there is JiaJia $100, good bbbj, while YueEr $70, told as good massage followed by FULL. cool

my view to fight is to choose the cheaper ones so at least not waste too much
Old 28-10-2013, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21138 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes pricing is a good hint at the age of the ML or FL.

if $60/hr include room, then most likely MILF. Looks like big neh neh gal good value for $$$
If advertise $120/shot most likely SYT, but if turn out milf then have really have to blacklist the okt liao!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1