The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2009, 05:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 16
Aceofspades deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Pleasant Petite Pinoy (with pic)

It's been almost one month since I shared my contacts. I just felt that this place is not safe for sharing anymore. So I just went back to basics, pubbing around. Well, I met this Pinoy in a pub (which I will not disclose for obvious reasons) who was very sweet but horny. Up her last night, and yes she did satisfy me. She told me she's going back in 2 weeks and wanted to earn as much as she can. So I agreed to help if she gave me her pics. However, she didn't allow me to take her nude pics. This is what I manage to get from her hp.

Name: Sugar
Looks: 6.7 (Fair for Pinoy, aside that refer to photo)
Body: 7 (Has a smooth and firm skin. However, a slight caesarian scar. No stretch marks though)
FJ: 7.7 (Sound system very good and she loves riding. Definitely knows this trade)
BBBJ: 8 (Hardworking, and tries hard to please. Good suction.)
GFE: 7 (Friendly and always hugging. Soft-spoken too.)
Damage: 100/2/2 + rm + cd + tips

The rest, let other commandos decide. I'll keep the FR short as I don't want to overrate her because I'm a Pinoy lover. Any other enquiry, please ask her yourself. I'm very lazy to entertain queries and will only respond PM for contacts. Unless of course you up my rep.
Old 10-04-2009, 01:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
deslee is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Pleasant Petite Pinoy (with pic)

Hi bro,

Care to share her contact?

PM you liao... hope to hear from you.

Thanks a million... have a nice long weekend.
Old 11-04-2009, 05:00 AM
Samster

Contacts given out to few bros. Others, please be patient as priority given out to senior bros.

Also, as I realised I've been wasting too much time PMing, I shall let you know that bros with very few posts or "low quality" posts will not be considered.

If you think you fit the bill, just PM your hp number. Otherwise, let's not waste each others' time.
Old 11-04-2009, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Just came back from my session with this gem. First shot went out quickly, second shot lasted much more longer, and she came twice. Her pussy kept farting after the second shot because she came repeatedly and i did not stop haha. Very accomodating girl, even came in a pair of kinky g-strings when requested.

looks: 6.5 (grows on you, love her hair)
Body: 7 (tight and smooth. all nice except for the c-section scar)
bbbj: 8. (this girl can blow, even though my little bro is slightly bigger, she tries to accomodate the entire length and width)
pussy: 8 (most pussies are tight to me due to my width, but hers is especially so. made me cum quickly during the first shot because i wasnt expecting that)
FJ: 8 (VERY WET and goes oh shit oh shit, when the action turns hot)
gfe: 8
rtf: probably, since office is near.

Thanks bro Aceofspades for the contact.
Old 11-04-2009, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 16
howck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond repute

looks nice... would u mind to pm .

thank you
Old 11-04-2009, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

bros that want to book her, better do it quick, she is going back on the 20th. please do not pm me for contact and pm bro Aceofspades instead. he is the source of the contacts, and i dont want to come in between him. thanks!
Old 12-04-2009, 12:16 PM
Samster

Thanks bro yad4 for the points. Anyway, as I said yesterday, those who genuinely wants her contact, please PM with your mobile number. Will only reply to such PMs. I am spending too much time reading PMs from what I believe to be of number collectors.
Old 13-04-2009, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 16
Rico_11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro Ace for contact. As promised, my FR on Sugar. Sorry I couldn't post this last night after session as I was too caught up with OC. The first FR gave me some kind of high expectation on her, and fortunately, she did not disappoint. Only problem is, this girl is a bit paranoid. I think TS told her about recent raids. I gave her the wrong room number at first, and she suspicious like anything. Had to contact TS for assistance. Lucky for me, she compensated with a good bonk. Here's what I think of her.

Face: Cute, fair, maybe 6.5/10
Body: My favourite size, small and petite, plus smooth and firm skin. I give her 8/10
FJ: Around 7/10. Seems like she enjoy it more than me. Sound effect very sexy. Still tight.
BBBJ: 7/10 Deepthroat... But couldn't take it, just want to bonk her so I stopped her.
GFE: 8/10 Sweet and soft-spoken. I like this type. Like those kind of caring, gentle gf.
Attitude: 8/10 Accomodating
Overall experience: 7.5/10 No regrets, worth every penny.
Damage: 100/2/2 exclude cd and rm
RTF: Still haven't try other Pinoy leh
Old 15-04-2009, 11:43 AM
Samster

Just 4 remaining days for Sugar if any bros still keen.

Thanks for the few bros that up me. I shall start giving out contacts to less enior bros now. I will try to be as lenient as possible when selecting who to give contacts to, but please understand I still need to protect her safety.

Enjoy this gem!!
Old 15-04-2009, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 16
mydickulike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
Just came back from my session with this gem. First shot went out quickly, second shot lasted much more longer, and she came twice. Her pussy kept farting after the second shot because she came repeatedly and i did not stop haha. Very accomodating girl, even came in a pair of kinky g-strings when requested.

looks: 6.5 (grows on you, love her hair)
Body: 7 (tight and smooth. all nice except for the c-section scar)
bbbj: 8. (this girl can blow, even though my little bro is slightly bigger, she tries to accomodate the entire length and width)
pussy: 8 (most pussies are tight to me due to my width, but hers is especially so. made me cum quickly during the first shot because i wasnt expecting that)
FJ: 8 (VERY WET and goes oh shit oh shit, when the action turns hot)
gfe: 8
rtf: probably, since office is near.

Thanks bro Aceofspades for the contact.
bro, pussy kept farting bcoz i thought got air ??
Old 15-04-2009, 04:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
deslee is Cool - loads of Potential

..... alamak.. then how to execute " pussy eating "...???

must i bring a 3M surgical mask?
Old 15-04-2009, 05:39 PM
Samster

Vaginal flatulence (flatus vaginalis in Latin) is an emission or expulsion of air from the vagina that may occur during or after sexual intercourse or (less often) during other sexual acts, stretching or exercise. The sound is somewhat comparable to flatulence from the anus but does not involve waste gases and thus often has no specific odor associated.

Laymans terms:

1) Gas expelled from the vagina after it has been thoroughly satisfied by a big hard cock or long sticky fingaz.
2) A gust of wind blown from the inner loins of the female, given to you only when sufficient length has been inserted into your lower lips
3) When air is released from the vagina. This usually happens when the suction is released from the vagina (laying back with legs up).
4) A descrete release of wind from the female fanjeeta flaps, when sum lucky chapy has had his fingers too far up and trapped wind up there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
Now we know, Mr Yod4..
Old 16-04-2009, 02:04 PM
Samster

Sugar is serving bros for the next 2-3 days only as she will be returning to her country. So bros who wish to meet her within next 3 days only should PM me.
Old 16-04-2009, 03:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
sgm35 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Can share ctc?Thanks
Old 16-04-2009, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
FADLY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFADLY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

she looks nice and knows how to dress up, tempting but have to wait as just tried a minah 2 days ago.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1