The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 31-08-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct View Post
Personally I use wechat good enough.. Myanmar maids go Beetalk.. Pinoys go Skout
Beetalk majority are local women, they want relationship. Only a handful of Myanmar maid there, they will be very busy to chat n meet n screw, not enough to cater for our needs. So far, pinay maids r the horniest n the easiest to get screw. Now have the urge to go for Indo maid, if they can put on the scarf when getting screw, it will be wonderful.
Old 01-09-2017, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
qwee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenz View Post
Cant disclose openly, before 4 weeks is $200 more than that is $250, effectiveness is 99%. No more raw for me, first time i make a woman pregnant. Tot all this while my sperm not working. Luckily the maid is not possesive type. Gonna stop playing around, think of family now. A wakeup call for me.
Bro pm me can urgent
Old 01-09-2017, 06:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 7
Rupp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRupp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRupp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Cant disclose openly, before 4 weeks is $200 more than that is $250, effectiveness is 99%. No more raw for me, first time i make a woman pregnant. Tot all this while my sperm not working. Luckily the maid is not possesive type. Gonna stop playing around, think of family now. A wakeup call for me.
Looks like you learn your lesson.
Old 01-09-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 18
dreadlord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydreadlord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Updated: the maid i just fuck 3 weeks ago is pregnant.going to get the magic pill this weekend for abortion.
In fact how do you know the baby is yours?
Old 01-09-2017, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just saying, only 7 weeks considered confirms

4 weeks considered possibly delayed

For 7 week delayed..

60$ cytotech will solve it

I am not doctor...
Old 01-09-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
samsam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Beetalk majority are local women, they want relationship. Only a handful of Myanmar maid there, they will be very busy to chat n meet n screw, not enough to cater for our needs. So far, pinay maids r the horniest n the easiest to get screw. Now have the urge to go for Indo maid, if they can put on the scarf when getting screw, it will be wonderful.
Beetalk so many thai and viet...myanmar abit hard to chat. Their convo hard to continue...anyone have myanmar encounter?
Old 01-09-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Any hot milf maids to consider swapping with the milf master?
Old 02-09-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Maidfucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, I'm new here and about to fuck my first maid. Saw her on WeChat and she seems quite horny. But then she asking for m1 card TOP up before we meet up. She says very urgent need to contact her family. I don't know whether she will still talk or not after I give her the top up so I'd really like some advice. Her name is Joy and she's indon. From WeChat near Bukit Batok.
(Here's the picture she sent btw)

Old 02-09-2017, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidfucker View Post
Hey guys, I'm new here and about to fuck my first maid. Saw her on WeChat and she seems quite horny. But then she asking for m1 card TOP up before we meet up. She says very urgent need to contact her family. I don't know whether she will still talk or not after I give her the top up so I'd really like some advice. Her name is Joy and she's indon. From WeChat near Bukit Batok.

Ask her to send another picture .. To prove to yourself is not a scam. Or try video call.

Any way don't shoot me, I don't ask opinion to try to spend 10$

After all, small money, no money no honey.

If she insist want 50$ or bigger load I will block and look for other opportunity.
Old 02-09-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Ask her to send another picture .. To prove to yourself is not a scam. Or try video call.

Any way don't shoot me, I don't ask opinion to try to spend 10$

After all, small money, no money no honey.

If she insist want 50$ or bigger load I will block and look for other opportunity.
I think scam . immediately send pic and ask for top up lol
Old 02-09-2017, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 10
rubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to behold

good screw. shes fukin horny. trade contacts gogo
Old 03-09-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
poomkuayteow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberyellowduc View Post

Wow so nice body!
Old 03-09-2017, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidfucker View Post

Look at those nips. See liao also bth. If small amt just try. But the pic really too good to be true
Old 03-09-2017, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberyellowduc View Post

Delicious. Want trade?
Old 03-09-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=shadowalker;Look at those nips. See liao also bth. If small amt just try. But the pic really too good to be true[/QUOTE]

Have to agree, those awesome nips and shaved pussy looks almost to good to be true....yet, sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

Who knows the jackpot may be a genuine case. No risk, no gain!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1