The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2009, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light
Re: This is not a drill!!!!!

aiyah, u should have stalked her all the way until the guy drop her off mah

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Old 19-08-2009, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 20
Mercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by marji View Post
so I went to wait at the lobby at 1733hr.

At 1755hr, our brother came down with the chick. As the brother walked to the counter to return key, the chick waited near the life. I see, chance come liao!

I quickly went up to her and get her number. she said " jiu san san (933).... " and the guy walked over and she just smiled and walked away.
Bro, think you have to set up an OP (Observation Post) outside the hotel and wait for her to appear again. Good luck.
Old 19-08-2009, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Was having a meal after massage at 手拉手 拉面馆 alond Jalan Besar last evening ard 8pm and saw this chio chick with her 2 frds + a bro at the joint eating.

Figure and ht is normal but the face was quite angelic... swee, I rem seeing her somewhere but did not manage to get ctc then or ytd as they left quite fast and I was stuck at counter with the slow lady boss paying my bill.

Damn.. so any bro was the lucky one there ytd? Else I will go set up OP at the nearby hotel..

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 20-08-2009, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
marji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to behold

guess really no fate... up to now no news about her....

haven"t bonk a reall y beautiful FL in a long time...

any bros here got any recommendations??
Old 20-08-2009, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 18
michaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro,

from lesson learnt, next time write on a piece of paper first. pass the your number and then ask her for hers.

swee swee then we bros here got another gem liao
Old 20-08-2009, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 20
yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!

Well, thats life.
U will always find that other ppl's gal is more pretty.
And the fact is most of the time u won't b able to know them.
The grass always looks better on the other side.
Whether is better or not, no way of knowing till u try it.
Old 21-08-2009, 12:43 AM
Samster

marji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelrocksam View Post
bro,

from lesson learnt, next time write on a piece of paper first. pass the your number and then ask her for hers.

ya ya ya.... that is exactly what i must do next time. prepare my number 1st! damn i'm so blur still after so many years chiong! hehehe

feel like newbie now....
Old 21-08-2009, 09:10 AM
Samster

aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelrocksam View Post
bro,

Good idea.. I seem to be drawn to chicks in micro pants with infinity legs these few days

Saw a couple at Bugis ytd but too bad only eye contact as they were not alone..

Slip of paper is a good idea... hahaha

Photocopier, here I come.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 21-08-2009, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Slip of paper?
Why dun make name card?
Better right and more impressive.
Old 21-08-2009, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Slip of paper?
Why dun make name card?
Better right and more impressive.
hahaha.. I juz made some today.. private ones

Old 21-08-2009, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Dun accidentally, one day this card of yours fall into wrong hands hoh !
Take care and good luck !
I will make mine tomorrow !
Hahaha !
Old 21-08-2009, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

I tried the paper tactic before, but the thing is we must have an "opening window" to slip the note to her while her guy not noticing. It's still better than do nothing, chances are 50/50, she might sms or called back. The downside is sometimes no opportunity because her guy watch like a hawk or no reply from her.

Another tactic, bros can try, is to use “Bluetooth” to cruise the girls. It works for me once when seated next table to a girl, using “Bluetooth” checking each other out and exchanged phone numbers.

Hope this be of help.
Old 22-08-2009, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
making mine now on my lappy....tomorrow go print out on thick nice papers.. heheheh
Old 22-08-2009, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 16
uobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by marji View Post
making mine now on my lappy....tomorrow go print out on thick nice papers.. heheheh
Wondering wat u put as title ??
Hard pusher ?
Expert pleaser ?
Flexible tongue ?
Old 22-08-2009, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
I tried the paper tactic before, but the thing is we must have an "opening window" to slip the note to her while her guy not noticing. It's still better than do nothing, chances are 50/50, she might sms or called back. The downside is sometimes no opportunity because her guy watch like a hawk or no reply from her.

Another tactic, bros can try, is to use “Bluetooth” to cruise the girls. It works for me once when seated next table to a girl, using “Bluetooth” checking each other out and exchanged phone numbers.

Hope this be of help.
Good idea on the BlueTooth, bro!

Especially if you already saved an Image file of your contact nos.

Beware clones...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1