The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-08-2006, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 22
proprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Julia, Malay FL is back!!!!

This one is no new girl but has ask me to help her out again. Check her previous threads on her and I know many are asking for her contact. She jus appeared and left me with her new contact. The rule is leave ur hp number for verification and sammy nick to get in touch with her when u PM me.

Damage is still the same. $80 per shot and $150 for 2 shots. Hotel u pay and u may have to fetch her from Yew Tee hahahaha, Cheers!

If I have time will post her rear view photo to let bros salivate as what could have been. Plus, she does gang bang too. Ahaa!

Small petite girls with ample boobs, bbbj, wet pussy. What can u ask for more.
Old 15-08-2006, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Bobbyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Julia, Malay FL is back!!!!

Wah laaaa...Julia is back!...hmmm...hmmmm....very interesting...

BOBBYMAN
Old 15-08-2006, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 20
bigcat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigcat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigcat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by proprimate
She jus appeared and left me with her new contact. The rule is leave ur hp number for verification and sammy nick to get in touch with her when u PM me..
Well. Like what the man say, she's back. Do not PM me. I do not have her number. Please Pm threadstarter.
Old 15-08-2006, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
superbouncy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

woohoo~ u are the bomb! and she's the nuclear! *slurp slurp*
Old 17-08-2006, 05:24 PM
Samster

proprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bros,
Slowly slowly ma. I dun open my PM often. Once in few days. So be patient ok. Some will get the number. Abt the pic, wait ahh, its still in my camera phone hehehe. Haven't got chance to download yet. Patience is the key. Cheers!
Old 17-08-2006, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Bobbyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro Proprimate...can i hav her new no...Thanks....see u tonite in TCSS k...oh ya i hav bonk Yanti last month...she looks great...thanks for her no...

BOBBYMAN
Old 17-08-2006, 06:20 PM
Samster

Ok boys, I have cleared my PM. If u din get the number, pls PM me again but remember...leave ur hp number for verification.

Sorry can't be at tcss tonight, working. Mebe come late after 9.30pm. Anione will be there? Cheers!
Old 17-08-2006, 08:56 PM
Samster

Bros,
Please provide FRs after trying, then I will release other golden numbers u might not want to miss in future. She will keep in contact with me on her progress. No mention of hotels here, pls bring ur own caps, and please no asking for discount and such. Don't smear my reputation ok? Cheers!
Old 17-08-2006, 09:03 PM
Samster

Old 18-08-2006, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
sgblackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgblackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Woooooo nice view......
Old 18-08-2006, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

looks really good...hmm......
Old 18-08-2006, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 19
raymond_ralim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymond_ralim is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Julia, Malay FL is back!!!!

Bro PROPRIMATE thks for your contact .. call her once i saw your PM ... wow very friendly girl chat for long time and confrim our appointment on next wed .. will do a posting once finish mission .. thks again bro PROPRIMATE
Old 18-08-2006, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Desouler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro im keen...can pm me contact?
Old 18-08-2006, 04:20 PM
Samster

Bros,
I guess salivating by now with the rear view pic. Doggie....wooo...woooo. Don't miss it!!! Ok let her number of bros out there. Too overwhelming even before she starts??!!!! Remeber, pref wed, thurs and fri. Contact her in the morning or mid day and let her know ur appointment. She said she might take in only 2 or 3 in a day, so book in advance ok.

By the way, she is a local 21 yr old gal laa. Those who dun bother to leave ur hp number, dun waste ur time and if cannot be verified, oso dun waste ur time. Plus remeber, she's gonna do this till b4 Hari Raya, or 1 or 2 weeks before the festive period and then she will go into hibernation again until god knows when.

Sat and sun and mon I wun be checking my PMs. Only on Tuesdays. Cheers!

PS: wait till I post the front view!!!!!! Full tits man!!!
Old 18-08-2006, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 20
tobi69 is one of the Best!tobi69 is one of the Best!tobi69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro cant view the photo..can repost?tks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread