The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-08-2006, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 22
proprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Julia, Malay FL is back!!!!

Ok bros,
Request for contacts is CLOSED!!!!!!!! for the moment. What to be seen is FRs. Good response, then it will open again.

Bros with her contact, not to be distributed. Coz I get one unknown dick who calls her and not from the list, her number will be changed!!!! U know how I operate, dun cross the line. If need be, u PM me for such requests, it will be on a case by case basis.

We are here to have nice clean fun and not collectors for trade or personal gains. I hope we understand each other. Thank u. Cheers!
Old 18-08-2006, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 19
big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!

MINAH

must faster tell the other bros of LOME now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiApIgH1Vr8
Old 18-08-2006, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Bobbyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alamak Bro Proprimate...call n sms her since this morning but no response from her lehh...

BOBBYMAN
Old 18-08-2006, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 20
Teatree is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTeatree is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Proprimate
Thanks for the number. But just got SMS from Julia, she is not in FL anymore because of illness.
Old 18-08-2006, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
shntiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also try to sms her, but no reply..

Gosh.. was happy when get her number....
Old 19-08-2006, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 18
WhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by big dick
MINAH

its ok bro big dick.. the chief has noticed.. haha
Old 21-08-2006, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by big dick
MINAH

But she is not doing FL anymore. So are you telling to become OKT for Minah?
Old 23-08-2006, 07:24 PM
Samster

proprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bros,

Many who have the pleasure of knowing her will know that she is very fickle. I for one know her better bcoz everytime she pulls such stunts as quiting, bcoz she is in shocked and emotional feelings take over, she feels like to be out of the scene. This is where the challenge comes in! To convince her.

How u think I get to bonk her now and then, sheer persistence and the element of challenge I will take to get her to go out, have a good time and then bonk her.

Bros, dun despair, coz some managed to get her, sweet talk, and walah! U r in her good books and u can cheong her now and then. So the word is patience, sure to get. But dun be irritating or annoying. Come on, take it as a challenge.

I put up this challenge to all bros, if u manage and write ur FR. I up ur points. How's that? Kekekeke. Up to u guys. I jus share wat I think is good. Cheers!
Old 24-08-2006, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
mixmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros.....mixmaster here,wanna join LOME...
Old 24-08-2006, 02:09 AM
Samster

Location: Nether poles I shall roam, the middle one I call home
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 23
clover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyclover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by proprimate
Bros,

Many who have the pleasure of knowing her will know that she is very fickle. I for one know her better bcoz everytime she pulls such stunts as quiting, bcoz she is in shocked and emotional feelings take over, she feels like to be out of the scene. This is where the challenge comes in! To convince her.
I concur. Been doing her off and on and each time when I call she will tcss for a bit. Always says that she is not in the line anymore etc etc, got illness. Then I invited her out for dinner first and that was that. I guess you need to sweet talk her, and after that watch out for a great evening!!

She is like a chilli padi - small and hot when she gets going.
Old 24-08-2006, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Comments from bro proprimate and clover makes it sound so tempting, gian already. Managed to speak with her yesterday, hopefully will connect next week, coz this week tight, travelling and deadlines.

Will post if deed gets done, ke ke

Thanks to bro proprimate for updating her number for me.
Old 24-08-2006, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by proprimate
Bros,
Bros, dun despair, coz some managed to get her, sweet talk, and walah! U r in her good books and u can cheong her now and then. So the word is patience, sure to get. But dun be irritating or annoying. Come on, take it as a challenge.

I put up this challenge to all bros, if u manage and write ur FR. I up ur points. How's that? Kekekeke. Up to u guys. I jus share wat I think is good. Cheers!
Sweet Talk then boonk her, halfway cried rape....My career gone??

Then she bring out the dreaded word, "illness". Touchwood, God know what illness she is suffering from?

I give you the benefit of doubt. Then she must be a FL from another arena. That is we have to buy her food, go pub and bonk. Trust me, I love that when I was in the 20s. But at late 30s, I am too old for this stuff. Work already killing me and I have no energy for clubbing. Just prefer walk straight to room and finish off.
Old 25-08-2006, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teatree
Sweet Talk then boonk her, halfway cried rape....My career gone??

Then she bring out the dreaded word, "illness". Touchwood, God know what illness she is suffering from?
Bro,
Dun wori, she's not that sort. If not all of us would be in ruins by now kekekeke. "disease" is not wat u think it is. It is more of those inside the stomach-kind-of illness which stopped her now and then from working.

And bro, u never too old for this sort of curry flavor approach. No need to go thru the whole process, jus chit chat have a drink, get to know each other, warm up and u gonna get a treat in the room. Heard of chemistry? Connection? Making love feeling like u got a gal of ur own cept the paying part kekekeke. Cheers!
Old 14-09-2006, 05:20 PM
Samster

Bros,
Those with her number recently is still valid and she does on and off if u not the sort play play and not serious. Pte numbers will not be answered by her. If she can't verify u, oso too bad. She put on good flesh and shaved pussy and very horny, So far I know a number had tried but no FR leh? Do her a favor please. Cheers!
Old 14-09-2006, 05:27 PM
Samster

The long forgotten rear view
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread