The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 22
proprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Julia, Malay FL is back!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ8899 View Post
So bro, can i take a queue number from u??
Bro,
U dun need to take que number lor...all u need is to ask n it shall b given kekekeke. Cheers!
Old 11-04-2007, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3705 / Power: 22
QQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by proprimate View Post
Bro,
U dun need to take que number lor...all u need is to ask n it shall b given kekekeke. Cheers!
You've got mail!!
Old 11-04-2007, 07:31 PM
Samster

proprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
You've got mail!!
Hahaha u got mail too. Cheers!
Old 11-04-2007, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 20
spidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hahaha u got mail too. Cheers!
bro hor seh bo how life?...

Member Of OSF

Member Of TNNC....
Old 12-04-2007, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermel View Post
bro hor seh bo how life?...
Yo bro, yeah thinks are ok, jus here and there, see see look look, help here n there. Not that sexciting yet. Wat abt u?

BTW, where FRs, no haf wan ah???? Cheers!
Old 12-04-2007, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
whoelse1000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro,

How to give FR when she doesn't reply to sms?
gave up on her liao
Old 13-04-2007, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 18
stocks80 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstocks80 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstocks80 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Julia, Malay FL is back!!!!

Quote:
Yo bro, yeah thinks are ok, jus here and there, see see look look, help here n there. Not that sexciting yet. Wat abt u?

BTW, where FRs, no haf wan ah???? Cheers!
dear bro noted your pm thanks for the no. will post fr after i meet up with her
Old 13-04-2007, 01:25 AM
Samster

QQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoelse1000 View Post
Hey bro,

How to give FR when she doesn't reply to sms?
gave up on her liao
Bro, if no reply to sms, can't you pick up the phone and call?? I've called her today and managed to get her. But timing was not right as she has something to attend to. Told her will try contacting her these 2 days again. Thanks to bro proprimate for the contact, will post FR once I tried. Cheerz!
Old 13-04-2007, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 18
Samurairai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for FR...

taste my sword.... samurai's prick!
Old 14-04-2007, 04:53 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Julia, Malay FL is back!!!!

Just came back from a session with julia. My FR as follow:-

Was feeling bored at home this morning after OC left for work. So decided to try my luck and see whether can reach Julia. Called her at about 11am but no answer phone. Sian liao On computer and surf net, then after 10mins she sms me. Ask me who am I, how i got her number blah blah blah. So i called her on her hp and managed to speak to her. Told me the norms, pick her up at CCK, so we arranged for a 1.30pm session as she needs to settle some issues at home.

Reach her place, sms her. 5mins later, this cute minah walk towards my car and open the door, verify my identity, then hop into my car and "Vroom..........." off to hotel. While driving, we tcss a while, told me about her family, her house blah blah blah. Finally reach destination and check into hotel. Both of us had a smoke, then proceed to shower, then action begins. She gave me a solid bbbj follow by 69. Lick till she buay tahan liao so she cap me and ride me. Change to missionery, reverse cow girl, doggie and finally when about to cum, pull of the rubber and she bbbj for me again till i cim. My rating for her are:-

Look : 6 / 10
Ht:1.5m
V-stat: 34B-25-34
Sound system: yes, soft moans, no hurry
BBBJ : 7/10
Frenching : allowed
FJ : 7/10 (pattern more than badminton)
CIM : Yes!!! My favourite!!
Fingering : Allowed
Gfe : Yes, keep calling me DEER (dear)! how arh?
Damage : $80/1hr/1 shot

Thanks again to bro proprimate for her contact. Those interested to have her svc pls PM proprimate and not me.

Last edited by QQ8899; 14-04-2007 at 05:00 PM. Reason: typo error
Old 15-04-2007, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just came back from a session with julia. My FR as follow:-

Look : 6 / 10
Ht:1.5m
V-stat: 34B-25-34
Sound system: yes, soft moans, no hurry
BBBJ : 7/10
Frenching : allowed
FJ : 7/10 (pattern more than badminton)
CIM : Yes!!! My favourite!!
Fingering : Allowed
Gfe : Yes, keep calling me DEER (dear)! how arh?
Damage : $80/1hr/1 shot

Thanks again to bro proprimate for her contact. Those interested to have her svc pls PM proprimate and not me.

Bro, u reali fast man. I know there are a few who had their sessions...come on, u know tha deal.....FRs man.

Some ask whether she accepts malay bros....good news, she does, unlike the other Malay FLs that have rules against their own race.

Numbers are out slowly, dun wan to wear her out so fast if u know wat I mean. Cheers!
Old 15-04-2007, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, u reali fast man. I know there are a few who had their sessions...come on, u know tha deal.....FRs man.

Some ask whether she accepts malay bros....good news, she does, unlike the other Malay FLs that have rules against their own race.

Numbers are out slowly, dun wan to wear her out so fast if u know wat I mean. Cheers!
No problem lah bro. We've been in the forum long enuff and understanding the rules of the game. Get contact, bonk and post FR. If not wait ppl say I number collector ah! Cheerz!
Old 15-04-2007, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I number collector ah! Cheerz!
No 1 nos collector no need to announce to the world world one

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 16-04-2007, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
No 1 nos collector no need to announce to the world world one
Nbzz...Bawang didi come here zee zee siao siao wait i poke your kc then u know
Old 16-04-2007, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nbzz...Bawang didi come here zee zee siao siao
Bro what zee siao? I guan xin u mah...Nos collector later kana zap den u know

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread