The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2017, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
xinglx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Condom Broke. Now im Scared AF! Bros pls advice

I just had a session with a FL from one of the stable in Dome 1 . During the doggy the condom broke and we dint notice it . I only noticed after i finished.
Now im scared af. The girl told that she started doing this job first time in singapore and told she did health checkup 6 months back .I couldnt trust because she denied to reveal any of her personal detail. Should i inform the OKT about this thing ?

When should i go for health checkup?
How to get the checkup anonymous ?

Please advice bros
Old 01-04-2017, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
xinglx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Condom Broke. Now im Scared AF! Bros pls advice

Today had a session with a thai FL from DOME 1 . She gave me protected BJ as she told she hurt her gums the morning with toothbrush. Condom broke during doggy and i only noticed after i finished (maybe the protected bj might have triggered the tear :|). The girl said she did health checkup 6 months before and started doing this work only after coming to singapore(2 weeks).I couldnt believe anything she says cause she dint reveal even a single personal detail of her. Im scared of getting infected with HIV. Please advice bros...

1. When should i go for checkup ?
2.Which anonymous centre should i go?
3.Should i inform the OKT about this ?
4.Which type of test should i go for?
Old 01-04-2017, 07:51 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Condom Broke. Now im Scared AF! Bros pls advice

there is no test available at this stage..
the screening options are here

your only option iis PEP.. read more here
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.p...01&postcount=6
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=573184

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinglx View Post
Today had a session with a thai FL from DOME 1 . Condom broke during doggy

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 01-04-2017, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
takumikumi86 is Cool - loads of Potential
I know how you feel, but for current option as what big sexy say,PEP.
The earliest hiv checkup is after day 14th - 16th with G4.
Old 02-04-2017, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 18
bolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

don't bother abt the OKT. u think he'll bothers? everyone comes out to play will have to bear a certain amt of risk.

earliest is 14days after exposure using Gen 4 test kit @ $42. Then do confirmation testing again 3mths later to be absolutely sure.

This time u'll be living in fear, I feel u bro. Don't have unprotected sex with anyone before you have your 3rd mth confirmation testing.

More info here: http://afa.org.sg/whatwedo/support/ats/
Old 12-04-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck in getting pep Med... my Friend fck a ml raw cause no think with big head and scare the shit out of him n go dsc to get it... cost almost 400-499 I think for one month of Med... not forgetting he still go do all std testing include hiv which is another 120-150 I think... still cursing and swearing for the ml to offer him raw

Overall Govt earn almost 600 for his one trip to dsc
Old 12-04-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Since the deed is done, just hold ur head high and wipe away the tears if u suay enough to kenna HIV bah...read that with modern anti-viral drugs taken daily u still can live till 60+ or something...only thing is u going to be very poor for the rest of ur life paying for the medication....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 12-04-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
architecture deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I dont think u have to worry anything unless you encounter very wierd symptoms lately.
Old 12-04-2017, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Happypcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Symptoms can show up only after 6 months (rare case).
Happened to a friend in Bangkok while having sex with a freelancer and taken pep within 36 hours. Doctor said they had cases after 6 months antibody only detected. It's hit and run sometimes , don't give up
Old 12-04-2017, 06:19 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypcc View Post
Symptoms can show up only after 6 months (rare case).
Happened to a friend in Bangkok while having sex with a freelancer and taken pep within 36 hours. Doctor said they had cases after 6 months antibody only detected. It's hit and run sometimes , don't give up
An HIV infection often displays no symptoms whatsoever until it progresses to AIDS. This takes 5 to 10 years without treatment.

With treatment AIDS can now be kept at bay indefinitely.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-04-2017, 12:30 AM
Samster

Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

Pep Med is surprisingly fcking expensive in Singapore and even just normal std jab and medication also can go up to 200 plus depending on where you seek treatment... as boss say raw is war never try raw with whores or you are asking for it... if you condom broke best thing is within 72 hour or I should say 24hour faster get pep Med and pray hard your body builds up the immune to the virus
Old 13-04-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster

Okt will not be bother one some even advertise behind close door of raw... so dun bother... actually you should go faster get pep Med from dsc to get yourself protected from chances of HIV virus, effectiveness of pep is very high and really keep yourself Low from getting the worst shit that can happen.. if other std symptoms do pop up go back dsc for treatment
Old 13-04-2017, 02:31 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

take a look at the date of his post.. no point going for PEP now..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy2017 View Post
Okt will not be bother one some even advertise behind close door of raw... so dun bother... actually you should go faster get pep Med from dsc to get yourself protected from chances of HIV virus, effectiveness of pep is very high and really keep yourself Low from getting the worst shit that can happen.. if other std symptoms do pop up go back dsc for treatment

Old 13-04-2017, 02:40 PM

i dont understand some people.. they have no qualm forking out $200 for a bonk.. but when it comes to treatment... $200 is too expensive apparently..

Quote:
Pep Med is surprisingly fcking expensive in Singapore and even just normal std jab and medication also can go up to 200 plus depending on where you seek treatment... as boss say raw is war never try raw with whores or you are asking for it... if you condom broke best thing is within 72 hour or I should say 24hour faster get pep Med and pray hard your body builds up the immune to the virus

Old 14-04-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TreeTrunks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote: