The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
walaoeh... how can my cum goes into a viet tunnel when i seldom float dick.. haizz..
Pi Pi, the baby's dick was golden wor...you should know who is the father that used to go to wash Cuci tunnel ....hahahahaha
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 18-12-2018, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

pi pompom.. i know chinese kungfu got ' hit cows between mountains'... didnt know teddy bear can perfect it to ' shoot cums between tunnels'...
Old 18-12-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
pi pompom.. i know chinese kungfu got ' hit cows between mountains'... didnt know teddy bear can perfect it to ' shoot cums between tunnels'...

Shoot between tunnels not mean a miss meh?

Shoot inside only score mah?
Old 18-12-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
Shoot between tunnels not mean a miss meh?

Shoot inside only score mah?
shoot at the genting tunnel but score in ace tunnel.. sifu of the sifus..
Old 20-12-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
shoot at the genting tunnel but score in ace tunnel.. sifu of the sifus..
Pi pi Dyelook,
Teddy Bear has installed an RFID onto his kukujiao leh. When the Vietcong receives his RFID signal from afar, tunnel will be wide open for his passage no need Touch N Go one

He once told me about that RFID system ...very complicated system that Pom had to take Chinese medicine mixed with Wildboar juice to cure Pom's headache and pusing kepala trying underSTAND his explanations. Teddy Bear is an electronics scientist woh

Pom only remembers what RFID stands for (Remote Fucking Impregnating Device) Very powderful
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 20-12-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Pi pi Dyelook,
Teddy Bear has installed an RFID onto his kukujiao leh. When the Vietcong receives his RFID signal from afar, tunnel will be wide open for his passage no need Touch N Go one

He once told me about that RFID system ...very complicated system that Pom had to take Chinese medicine mixed with Wildboar juice to cure Pom's headache and pusing kepala trying underSTAND his explanations. Teddy Bear is an electronics scientist woh

Pom only remembers what RFID stands for (Remote Fucking Impregnating Device) Very powderful
Hahaha.bugger Pom
RFID also can say like that..

Good One....

saas<----Next!
Old 20-12-2018, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
tegzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros around to show me the ropes, I did a first timer solo run and got flipped hard, below is my FR.

Good looking 8, Skinny and Tallish size 6 with C boob job. With mole ontop I’d left boob.
Said was viet, wouldn’t give a name.
Was the 2nd girl to drag me she seemed a good catch.
Asked her in natural blow job she said yes and CIM she said make you happy. Which I now know means NO. She wasn’t affection after agreement and asked for money first.
Gave a covered standing BJ with some feather tongue action. A little ball tickle thrown in.

She lay on the bed and expected me to start. After a few mins and her lack of service made me soft. She refused to go ontop cuz she said I’m too soft. Eventually I stopped and asked her to go ontop. Forced it in and pushed it back into a semi and finished with me doing the work and using her as a pump.
When done she said I go down alone cuz she got another customer.

First time in ACE now I know what a flip Carl is. I couldn’t be bothered waiting to see how things work as I was tired. You defiantly get what you pay for if not less than.
Old 20-12-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tegzy View Post
Any bros around to show me the ropes, I did a first timer solo run and got flipped hard, below is my FR.

Good looking 8, Skinny and Tallish size 6 with C boob job. With mole ontop I’d left boob.
Said was viet, wouldn’t give a name.
Was the 2nd girl to drag me she seemed a good catch.
Asked her in natural blow job she said yes and CIM she said make you happy. Which I now know means NO. She wasn’t affection after agreement and asked for money first.
Gave a covered standing BJ with some feather tongue action. A little ball tickle thrown in.

She lay on the bed and expected me to start. After a few mins and her lack of service made me soft. She refused to go ontop cuz she said I’m too soft. Eventually I stopped and asked her to go ontop. Forced it in and pushed it back into a semi and finished with me doing the work and using her as a pump.
When done she said I go down alone cuz she got another customer.

First time in ACE now I know what a flip Carl is. I couldn’t be bothered waiting to see how things work as I was tired. You defiantly get what you pay for if not less than.
Pay 1st? Walau leh...
It normal....those viet just trying finish it ASAP.

Important good looker and fullfill your dream.
As for the soft part...yes..their snobbish service will kill the mood.

As i am old man...i will sometimes get Energizer Coffee at downstair mamak
And bonk any Viet kaw kaw until they screw crazily...or you feel like stud...hahaha

No chance to get soft....hahaha
Usually weekend is McD service....most of the ladies there want fast service...

The best will be weekday maybe just after lunch until almost midnite.
Customer is less and those Viet will take time to service you amd maybe ask you to rest or nap after sexercise amd if you lucky enough...cook and makan together with you.

Teddy most of the time kena kongtau like that.

Yea..you can join us if our timing match or as Pom say planet alignment must be cun cun.
Hahaha

saas<----Next!
Old 20-12-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
tegzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I see thanks, I’ll be there in a black bandana cap due to surgery. If someone see me please hola and save me from the VC or red army.
Old 21-12-2018, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
Pay 1st? Walau leh...
It normal....those viet just trying finish it ASAP.

Important good looker and fullfill your dream.
As for the soft part...yes..their snobbish service will kill the mood.

As i am old man...i will sometimes get Energizer Coffee at downstair mamak
And bonk any Viet kaw kaw until they screw crazily...or you feel like stud...hahaha

No chance to get soft....hahaha
Usually weekend is McD service....most of the ladies there want fast service...

The best will be weekday maybe just after lunch until almost midnite.
Customer is less and those Viet will take time to service you amd maybe ask you to rest or nap after sexercise amd if you lucky enough...cook and makan together with you.

Teddy most of the time kena kongtau like that.

Yea..you can join us if our timing match or as Pom say planet alignment must be cun cun.
Hahaha
Bugger Teddy Bear, no wonder can paku very well, due to extra capacitance downloaded, now Teddy Bear got new device called "Touch N Stand" after that dose of Tongkat Benggali

Teddy Bear with his RFID and charged capacitance banks ....no Vietcong could resist one. Teddy Bear cocks Vietcong, and Vietcong cooks for Teddy Bear, fair and square, but as the saying goes.....the shortest path to a man's heart is through his stomach, sure die one.

Pom does not like to go to ACE on Friday nights, Saturdays and Sundays plus Pubic Holidays. Pom is scared of crowds. Unless Teddy Bear chio and belanja makan then OK loh.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 21-12-2018, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tegzy View Post
I see thanks, I’ll be there in a black bandana cap due to surgery. If someone see me please hola and save me from the VC or red army.
Teddy Bear has a favourite Ferrari Horse, a no-flip car built to sextify many cheongsters. You may PM him for contacts if he wants to give it to you. Dun ask me as Pom is not attracted to Horse.

Wildboar will give Pom a "banana cap" to wear when Pom goes up with her

One thing for sure, if anyone wants to join us (of course when the planets are aligned) be sporting and able to take jokes, otherwise, Teddy Bear and Pom can quickly ostracize him. NO JOKE NO FUN, NO POKE NO SON
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 21-12-2018, 07:15 AM
Samster

papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Never go to ACE to hunt on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, especially at the begining of the month after payday.
Old 21-12-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
Never go to ACE to hunt on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, especially at the begining of the month after payday.
er, sifu papercutz.. if these 3 days cannot go Ace then go OS can ah?

btw, me retiree like pi pompom... long long long forgot when is payday le..
Old 21-12-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ace is getting more and more horrible!

This is the 3rd cunsecutive time I did not bonk. (Last visit had to go over to Yuen Yuen port to release tension)

Was at Ace late this afternoon. Stocks were rude, crude and ugly. Now, the Viet Cong dolls are the worst! Five out of ten will give you a rude retort if they approach you and you reject them.

Looking at the way they are dressed and their behaviour among themselves, they're probably pig farmers, pig farmers' wives or pig farmers daughters -- who are of the same socio-economic backgroudn as the Banglas who fuck them. And the scary thing is there is a 40 something woman offering raw! Definitely must be HIV already. And this woman (who wears specacles) will scold you if you reject her.

Gone are the good old days of ACe when leng looi ( in the likes of Susan and Kimchi) can occasionally be seen.

Warning to all brothers: Standing at the railing for a long time will also earn you a scolding from those Viet bitches! Today I kena!

Today's visit to Ace will be my LAST unless things improve in the future. I would rather pay RM160 or RM170 to go to a port in Puchong, be recommended a good-service girl by the OKT and then be served soft-boiled eggs + milo FREE after my bonk.

If Ace dies, it's the old bitches' own doing.

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year, all cheongsters!
Old 21-12-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
er, sifu papercutz.. if these 3 days cannot go Ace then go OS can ah?

btw, me retiree like pi pompom... long long long forgot when is payday le..
These 3 days I rather go Wetnam. I can get a proper hairwash, massage and a bbbj CIM for the less than ACE at a Nguyen phi Khanh hoc Toc.

Why bother with Viet flip cars? Hahahaha.

Better like Anthony soon taikor, go other port where the time limit is set and service is reliable.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1