The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-05-2011, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ronxatrix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage at Bukit Timah

Just went to try BTSC last wk. Totally agree and not to go over there. They rushing you and over charge. Attitude not that good too. Don't waste effort & $$ over there all the bros.
Old 13-05-2011, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 16
hornboar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Jus to share wat i experienced lately in tt area. Went into the shop asked if they do masg, she says yes. So i went and asked how much she said $40/hr and asked to pay 1st! This the 1st time i ever encounter that she ask to pay 1st.. faint. den she ask if I wan do facial, i was lk ok lo, since its in the package. so I ask how long 4 facial den do masg, she suddenly say no masg!!!! I was lk wat the hell? den i told her, I wan masg leh! Den she suddenly say ok ok later i help u press abit. WTH? I wan masg not facial!

I stood up and told her since u dun do masg den no i do not want ur service, told her to refund and I will b on my way. She say cannot, boss knw tt she nv do, I was lk wat? whole shop only u n me how boss knw?? siao ah! den she brought me across to another shop say tt's her boss. HUH? I went in den the lady say come in i do masg 4 u... I thk this is a SCAM lo... so I told them, NO i do not want their service anymore and I walked out.

Seriously, this is crap! how can they try and con us? We're jus hoping to get a gd rub on the back and its a bonus if there is more la, but they're lk all out to con us. this is NOT right. Bros, out there pls cheong w ration. dun let the small head control the big head. Take care!

This is jus my experience... (Ps I placed the same FR in the othe Bukit Timah post, jus in case some bro missed the other. Sorry if I seem lor sor...)
Old 13-05-2011, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 16
Eson-novaFK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEson-novaFK is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have stopped going to btsc every since the lousy service they provide.The prc there just want fast fast chop chop + HJ den take ur money ask u fuck off .
Old 13-05-2011, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

Went to BTSC for a walk to check how things are after the GE, seems like it is back to full action again. The shops are all back with the ladies sitting at the door waving at everyone that passes by. But like all the bros says about that place, it was a well regretted trip.

It is not just lousy service, and also very expensive. Went to the one opposite the washroom, was told to pay up front of $40. Massage was just average, and seems like appear to be in a rush, whole back including butt and legs took only 10 minutes. Flip to the front, and after 2 minutes or so, ask for special.

Quoted for $100 for Body to body + HJ, feels too outrages and said no. Ask for HJ only and still quote $80. Refuses and told her did not bring enough money, only left with $50. Finally agrees with $50, but the whole HJ was fast and boring.

Overall regretted about going there, body ache not relieved, small head not happy, and wallet feels empty. Will never go back there again, and warn all bros to be careful and not to be chopped.
Old 13-05-2011, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kiking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share add, thanks
Old 18-05-2011, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
johndoe8808 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiking View Post
Can share add, thanks
the address is quite easy to figure out.
go btsc and walk around.
just don't get pian like the other bro's have feedback.
Old 18-05-2011, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
beastyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls pm me location. Thanks
Old 18-05-2011, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiking View Post
Can share add, thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastyboi View Post
Pls pm me location. Thanks
it's btsc. which part of that isn't clear?
there're a few in the basement. some upstairs.

but they apparently play piano n chop you.
is that a good thing to you?
Old 18-05-2011, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ray70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I can second to those comments made by the bros here for the BTSC.

monies are not well-spent here and does not give good value of money. What we can do is to boycott them so that either they improve or they should be out of business.

On the other hand, there are not much activities in the west left. That is a pity. The market potential in the west is huge.
Old 18-05-2011, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
vicco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Inspite of all the bad reviews , there are so many Bros, asking for location,pm .....
Old 19-05-2011, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicco View Post
Inspite of all the bad reviews , there are so many Bros, asking for location,pm .....
the same thing happens in all threads.
irregardless of the quality of the FR.

if you notice...
Old 19-05-2011, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2886 / Power: 15
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute

For some strange reason, in spite of the raids on other parts of the island, the basement whorehouses (I label them such because a friend of mine was offered anything he wanted but at a steep premium) seem pretty immune. A few friends and me go to the LAN shops there almost weekly and we notice that they open and tout with impunity. It has been months and they are still alive, very unusual. And we all know their services are next to NIL, so by some twist of fate, perhaps they'll die slowly rather than being extinguished outright by AV. These are some joints not many would lament should they up the lorry.

By the way, some of the girls do look good.
Old 20-05-2011, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
tomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndoe8808 View Post
the same thing happens in all threads.
irregardless of the quality of the FR.

if you notice...
some even thrown their thousand year old FBs to exchange info...
TYRM: Sorry, I dun nid your FBs...
some with less than 10 points promised to up you...
TYRM: ... (no comments)
some kept spaming PMing you...
TYRM: please don't... for god sake!
Old 20-05-2011, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 18
RedDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

share my view

ard tat area tot of quickie so...
try 2tn at b1 b4, all piano massage, 40buck entry plus 50 hj/ squeeze neh neh (need to bargain). offer all other rubbish svc at exorbitant price saying no money can put ic or hp dwn go withdraw cash fr nearby atm then cm bck redeem, all i reject.
anyway all 3tns at b1 under same boss and some gal butterfly between here & e infamous OrXXXXX ToXXX.

another visit to this area (not specially go there its just tat i ard tat area):
try 2nd flr tn shop right at e end, under same boss as b1 (cos leaving e shop but glass door jam so wl call b1 4help 2 cm up open.. haha).
but at least this wl provide some decent oil mssg plus so called jg/hj + squeeze neh neh. price same as b1 shop 40+50 (bargain again). she offer bm at 100 i reject, lower to 80 also reject.
name: cant b bother (anyway 1-gal-show ops)
look: 5.5/10 (late 20s to early 30s).
boobs: c (mayb implant.. nt gd in this area haha...
svc = not as bad as or as rush as b1 but still no rtf!

bottom-line:
- if sty nearby gt urge or nd quickie mayb can try but 1 time ONLY no rtf (PS: try liao dont F me hor... its ur fXXking choice)!

- if look 4 svc & quality & value for money forget it (even u happen 2b ard tat area 4watever reason! go geylang or ask fr ur galfren politely hahaha... no offence.
Old 20-05-2011, 03:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
law8an9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, ps pm me on location.
regards
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1