The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
What are the odds of dating a woman few yrs older than you?

Anyone hav experiences of dating woman few years older than you? Care to share some experiences?
Old 09-05-2022, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Re: What are the odds of dating a woman few yrs older than you?

If you are in 30s or late 20s, good chance. At 31, I dated a 43. Nice
Old 09-05-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12281 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
At least you know what is meant by "A pussy-in-hand"

It is always good to have the female company regardless of age (but not under age with the laws).
Old 09-05-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
munching is Cool - loads of Potential

Depends. Dated a woman 5 years older in my mid 20s. She's married but have a super high sex drive. 1 man can't satisfy her needs. There were few times when i fucked her at night and her husband fucked her in the morning when he came home from work. That pussy can take a pounding. Sex was great though. Like to blow my 2ic long time. Anal also okay go this one. Got to know she found another bro 7 years younger after we stopped dating. Needless to say she have a serious younger boy fetish. So it depends. If you can find this type of woman than you hit the jackpot.

Last edited by munching; 09-05-2022 at 05:07 PM. Reason: typo
Old 09-05-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 662 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

My second gf was 6 years older than me and I was still very young. She taught me every thing on how to eat a pussy and what a good blowjob is. After that, my expectation when receiving a blowjob is very high on my subsequent gfs. Those aimed only to get you hard and then fuck didn't last very long.

I also did my first anal on her which was amazing.

Maybe first gf same age and young. Didn't know how to please a man.
Old 10-05-2022, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Dated 2 women 7 years older than me when I was 19 and 21. 1st one was married whom spouse was serving jail time. She took care of me like a sugar mummy and doted on me. The other one was a mamasan who's tired of older men ogling over her so I came in hot and fresh for her taking. Always calls me middle of the night to go over her place and let her fuck.

Now I'm 41, I seem to have lost the penchant for older women and consistently landed myself SYTs of more than 15 years of age difference since 2-3 years ago. They can be working ladies in the GL Cat150 zone, Vietnamese in the local KTV scene or even young naive girls I picked up while clubbing (pre-COVID).

So I realised, its really the bigger age difference that draws both parties. We are interested what goes in the mind of someone much older or younger than us and so we find them attractive and exciting.

Besides the usual lust, yep that's usually it.
Old 10-05-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruzer0102 View Post
Anyone hav experiences of dating woman few years older than you? Care to share some experiences?
I date and fuck older women all the time. They are just easier to bed, because they know what they want, are more direct and obviously more experienced in sex. My latest fuck is a woman in her early 50s. Her face has aged, but figure still very desirable and well maintained. She's just a good fuck.

It all depends on what you want. Do you want a proper relationship, or do you want just a fuck buddy? There are plenty of older gems out there. If you can hit one up, you are going to have one hell of a fucking good time.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 10-05-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
nice. the most i dated was 11 years older.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1