The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 16
Southernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by licknip View Post
Cheers to that Reply bro! Perfect reply.

Been to KTVs long enough. Viets will let you cream them if they really really like you and want you to be their boyfriend. China will let you cream them if they really like your money and want to slaughter you very soon.
But 99% of them will take the Pill after the action. Nobody wants your baby.
What about malasia ml?
Old 02-08-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
kaleido deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

If you go ktv and your intention is to fuck, then choose the innocent cannot play type of girls. Safer to fuck.

If your intention is to play in room, find the sluts.
Old 02-08-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
kaleido deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southernstar View Post
What about malasia ml?
Wow bro, Malaysia girls were the best best girls when I started ktv back 20 years ago. Nobody beats them. Anyone remember Arch Triumphal KTV at Balestier Point on level 1 about 15 years ago? They had the place called The Garden where girls will blow you dry

fond memories of the lights of cars flashing in your eyes while getting a blow whenever the taxis turn into the pick up point.
Old 03-01-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1089 / Power: 8
Benjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud of

Kena KCed quite deep by a ML from Im...... Spa. Any bros can advise how to get out of it?
Old 03-01-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamintan789 View Post
Kena KCed quite deep by a ML from Im...... Spa. Any bros can advise how to get out of it?
Chop off your cock... problem solved
You can thank me later
Old 03-01-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 20
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swag123 View Post
Hey guys, not sure if you guys remember that I posted that I had a fling with one of the ML near my place.

Her work pass is ending soon and her boss has no plans to renew and she has to go back to china, so last night she allowed me to creampie her a few rounds.

Now that I come to the realization that she might get pregnant when she goes back. Is she able to come back and claim that I am the father? Will I be responsible for anything if she is really pregnant?
wow.. raw is war and i have to take my hat off to bros who go for RAW... u not scared of STDs or AIDs meh?
Old 03-01-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Chop off your cock... problem solved
You can thank me later
You are back bro. No more bao that Malaysia public toilet?
Old 04-01-2020, 12:57 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
Suksanwangert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swag123 View Post
Hey guys, not sure if you guys remember that I posted that I had a fling with one of the ML near my place.

Her work pass is ending soon and her boss has no plans to renew and she has to go back to china, so last night she allowed me to creampie her a few rounds.

Now that I come to the realization that she might get pregnant when she goes back. Is she able to come back and claim that I am the father? Will I be responsible for anything if she is really pregnant?
I have a solution for you. Share this ML contact with other bros. All can creampie her, in the case of pregnant you can siam. Or say the proportion of you getting her pregnant will reduce.

Eg. 5 bros (including you), 20% chance you are the father. Get 100 bros to fuck her, 1% chance you are the father.

So sharing is helping yourself.
Old 04-01-2020, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamintan789 View Post
I use cold turkey method. Initially it is quite painful but it works for me.
Best is to delete her contact if you have. Pictures, social media or items that give you memories of her. Stop going or reply her. Stay out of bound of her Workplace vincity there in case your mind give in. Put your focus and your thoughts to something else like excerise, business or something else that you want to do and slowly you will think of her lesser , feel lesser pain while your energy is focus onto something useful. Unless you allow yourself to be kc or are willing to go down a path of no return.... good luck.
Old 13-01-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!

Hi all

Just wanna share a few of my experiences, even till now...I always like to go to a few massage parlours which I am comfortable at and always only go for regular MLs. It’s unavoidable you will develop feelings for the ML , some after 1-2 years of fucking her. Some became my best friends...who I can talk to when I visit them. I will not share contacts or locations , so please do not ask me for their contacts.

(1) miss q. She has since left our shores for good, but I contact her as a friend on wechat every day or so, she has a teen daughter and when I visit her for almost 3 years, she insist on protection and I respect her for that. Most sessions will be spent with hard massage followed by foreplay and then good sex. Sex like a couple. Great! FYI I am single and not attached. She is now back in China and always asked me how I am doing and when will pay her a visit. Her last few days in Singapore, she also mentioned that maybe one day we will not need to look at each other as customer and ML. But as friends. She said maybe one day we will not need to use protection when we re intimate.

(2) Miss A. Also left our shores already. After more than 6 months of visits, she one day wechat me to ask me whether she can come over to my place to spend the night. I never had sex with her in the parlour before, mainly handjobs. But that night, when she came, we had the best unprotected sex. She was wild and since then every Friday, Saturday nights , she will come over to my place for the nights and I sent her home the following mornings. No money involved. Sometimes we go for dinner on me and she did not asked me for any gifts. I lost touch with her completely after that. I knew she was divorced with 2 kids. Milf also.

(3) my current mL, is the youngest I had. 29 years old, I visited her for 3 times, all with protected sex. Then she asked whether we can go out on a weekend as a date. I said ok, i paid for the outing and dinner. No sex on that date. Ever since, that date outing, she again on Fridays and Saturdays, after her work, she will wait for me to pick her up, she will come over to my place to stay over, usually with a few rounds of unprotected sex and next morning I will send her back to her workplace. This currently on going. I don’t like commitments and I told her that. I told her I will still visit her at parlour will pay her for her services rendered. She told me to stop making appts to go, sometimes she said max once a month I can visit her at the parlour, she will make time for me at home instead. Very shag, having to pick up the gal every Friday and Saturday nights and then sending her back following morning. This young lady, is the only one I spent a bit of money on. She appreciates it very much. I bought her a Pandora bracelet and outings to dining are like a loving couple. No cash transactions at all.
I really dunno how long this will last before she leaves our shores and i on my adventure with a new ml.i can walk the streets openly holding her hand as I am not attached or married. I think she likes me being open about this.

So far, my experiences with MLS are much better than with KTV gals.

I have also my fair share with KTV gals who some played me out. I learnt from experiences and now I can usually smell a bad one far away.

Just wanna share this with u all. Sorry if it sounds boring. Just wanna mentioned not all is out to kc u. Good night all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1