The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2018, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithful View Post
I left it at a ATM machine in cnx airport and flew off to Mae Hong Son. I realised when i arrived in MHS and had contacted local bank to cancel the ATM card.
ok, if need cash urgent just let me know, u can transfer sgd to my sg acc and I pass u some thai baht cash is ok.
Old 02-09-2018, 01:29 AM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't have a PIN to my credit card. Think the only solution is to approach a local bank. Just hope it opens on Sunday otherwise any happy ending can only carry out on Monday (my last day in cnx).
Local bank open on Sunday for those located in the Mall like Central Festival CM, Robinson airport plaza, Maya etc......
Old 02-09-2018, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
ok, if need cash urgent just let me know, u can transfer sgd to my sg acc and I pass u some thai baht cash is ok.
Nowadays very simple. Can on the spot transfer using "paynow", "paylah" or whatever they call that via mobile app.
Old 02-09-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I don't have a PIN to my credit card. Think the only solution is to approach a local bank. Just hope it opens on Sunday otherwise any happy ending can only carry out on Monday (my last day in cnx).
Go to a bank, take your credit card since u forgot the pin, and your passport. Go to the malls and check if any of the banks are open on the weekends. Go to the officer and said u wanna withdraw money but using your credit card and u forgot the pin, show your passport, after all done and you sign on the papers, you will get up to THB 20,000 maximum. I think that was the limit but that depends on which bank you went to.

I know as I had done it too many times in BKK and Pattaya.
Old 02-09-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
faithful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Finally able to withdraw cash from a bank in Central Festival. Some other bank have rejected because card name is different from passport name. Think better change card name to actual name.

Thanks all brothers for the concerns and suggestions.
Old 02-09-2018, 06:26 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post

So what the max u can draw from banks? I love the bank officer in Thailand. They so friendly unlike the sg ones.
I have fetish for Thai gers in uniform, esp those with tight mini skirts.

Old 02-09-2018, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
This photo i see b4. Duno some say she the king mistress sibo.
Dun think so.... she was forced to resign from her job.
Old 03-09-2018, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
But its fun to have a credit card such as Han Solo or Luke Skywalker.

Like Phua Chu Kang his credit card can try be Han Solo Phua CK.

So what the max u can draw from banks? I love the bank officer in Thailand. They so friendly unlike the sg ones.
In never ask what is the max. Anyway I think ATM card is still the better solution.
Old 03-09-2018, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
In never ask what is the max. Anyway I think ATM card is still the better solution.
Best is bring cash, sgd 1000 per piece bring few pieces hide some here and there sure safe and sound
Old 03-09-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

Can any brothers advise on foxy lady? Can bring the girl back to hotel? And what's the damage like?

Or will you suggest visiting Sayuri instead?
Old 03-09-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can any brothers advise on foxy lady? Can bring the girl back to hotel? And what's the damage like?

Or will you suggest visiting Sayuri instead?
555 got money itchy lew......anyway CM is not so big, take a grab and go all foxy lady, spot light, sayuri and all other places no harm.
Old 03-09-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Sayuri Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
I had good service back then before sayuri renovated, but now just all the SOPs.
Kanasai price up/service drop after renovation!

Did they got rid of the mini size bathtubs?
Old 03-09-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
555 got money itchy lew......anyway CM is not so big, take a grab and go all foxy lady, spot light, sayuri and all other places no harm.
Yet to cheong after coming for so maNy nights and is heading home tomorrow. So just want to have a good release. I really appreciate your offer on the money issue. Thanks.
Old 03-09-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yet to cheong after coming for so maNy nights and is heading home tomorrow. So just want to have a good release. I really appreciate your offer on the money issue. Thanks.
Sg bro in foreign land must help each other lah, no need to thanks.

Depend on where u stay, if stay Nimman area can go Phing Phayom and some kapoo massage in nimman like Studio Spa Nimman17. If stay night market area can go Sayuri, Celeb Massage Parlor and Dolphin Spa Tikky Place.

Agogo basically Foxy, Spot light etc in Loi Kroh road.......disco is warmup, sound up etc.......karaoke is Gold Star, 20th, 10th......local bar with pretty PR are Oxide Bar, Rad Bar and many many more, but need to be able to speak Thai to sian, some can even LT if money is right and she like u.

CM is a small city and not so many entertainment places, cannot compare to Bangkok, Pattaya, Dannok etc city of sex....don't expect too high standard in look or service, and don't complain to me that the girl not pretty or service no good ya.
Old 03-09-2018, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Sayuri Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
Nope, still there.
Walan got renovate like no renovate like that.
Those mini size bathtubs are easily 20+ years old!

Quote:
Similarly goes to sayuri, sometimes ago I witnessed fellow chiongsters from Boleh Land, the papasan quoted additional 1K฿ extra on top of the original price.
555 maybe they're brought there by stealth agent aka tuk tuk driver.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1