The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
worldpeace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: If you are having depression, I created a blog to help.

Hi Everyone, I have found 10 ways to make money from home. They are:

1)Upwork.com
2)Clickbank
3)Flippa
4)Shutterstock
5)Amazon kindle publishing
6)Fiverr
7)Amazon handmade
8)Pinterest
9)Youtube
10)Freelancer.com

I am currently exploring the above websites to make money. Wish me luck!

*Group Hug*

Sincerely,
Chris
Old 31-07-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Benefits of Masturbation

Anyway, my dad recently is diagnosed with a prostate condition and so I have been researching about prostate health and discovered that masturbation helps the prostate. An empty prostate is a healthy prostate.

Anyway, here is my research findings:
Masturbating has tons of benefits that contribute to your health. From boosting your mood to preventing cancer to lasting longer, which will ultimately sky rocket your self-confidence, exploring yourself is probably the most pleasurable thing you can do for your health today.

1. Boosts mood

Everything from work to friends, family to a bump in your commute—stress plagues us all at some point. But good news: You don’t have to find a partner to get the feel-good neurotransmitters that get pumped up with sex. Instead, you can beat the blues by masturbating. According to Ava Cadell, Ph.D., clinical sexologist and founder of Sexpert and Loveology University, masturbation acts as a de-stressor and an antidepressant. It stimulates the release of pleasure endorphins from the brain, which flood the body and boost your mood—just like sex.

2. Improves sleep

You may know that avoiding certain foods can improve sleep quality, but did you know masturbating works, too? Yup, there's a reason why you want to hit the sack just minutes after climax. When men ejaculate, it releases a slew of chemicals including oxytocin, vasopressin, and prolactin, all of which naturally help you hit the pillow, reports Science Line. It makes sense since both reaching orgasm and snoozing requires feeling relaxed and free of anxiety. "Masturbation can have a natural sedative effect on the body, fighting the effects of daily tension and stress," says Cadell.

3. Boosts immune system

Reaching peak pleasure may also help cure a cold, according to a study published in the journal Neuroimmunomodulation. For the experiment, 11 male volunteers were asked to masturbate from start to finish as researchers drew and recorded their blood. Turns out that reaching orgasm increases the number of "killer" cells (called leukocytes) in men, helping maintain the health of their immune system.

4. Helps you last longer

Nervous about a first date? First, remember these first date tips. Then, try masturbating about an hour beforehand. According to Cadell, “masturbating allows a man to get comfortable with feeling intense sensations without allowing them to overwhelm him.” So it helps build stamina while giving you more control, which in turn, reduces the risk of premature ejaculation. You know what they say, practice makes perfect.

5. Reduces your risk of erectile dysfunction

The best way to keep things “up” down below, is to keep it pumping, according to this 2008 study published in The American Journal of Medicine. In the five-year study, there were only 16 cases (per 1000) of erectile dysfunction (ED) in men who had sex three times per week, compared to a whopping 79 cases (per 1,000) in men who engaged in intercourse less than one per week. Though the study was conducted using sexual intercourse, Cadell explains that masturbation has the same effect as the “increase in blood flow to the genitals, keeps the fluids flowing and organs functioning properly.”

6. Prevents prostate cancer

Pushing out old fluid paves way for fresh semen and cuts your odds of developing this cancer by 33 percent. A 2004 Harvard study found that men who ejaculated 21 times per month were less likely to face prostate cancer compared to those who ejaculated four to seven times a month. The exact link between masturbation and prostate cancer risk is unclear, but flushing the prostate of carcinogens that could cause problems is the objective, says Cadell.

7. Improves heart health

For those of you who hate cardio, here’s another tactic to try. A study published in The American Journal of Cardiology found men who had an orgasm just once per month were 45 percent more likely to contract a cardiovascular disease or have a stroke compared to those who achieved it more than twice a week. The researchers acknowledge that, yes, healthier men are more apt to be having sex, which means they likely already have healthy cardiovascular systems. But, “the increase in heart rate [you get from masturbating] is directly beneficial to the circulation, and can reduce the likelihood of a heart attack,” says Cadell.

8. Makes you look younger

People who look significantly younger than their age may all share a secret: it’s masturbating more often. British Clinical Psychologist Dr. David Weeks, got the proof when he questioned thousands of men and women (between the ages of 40 and 50) on their sex life and health for a decade. His findings revealed those who appeared younger than their age engaged in sex three times a week, compared to those with older features that matched their age who got it on twice a week. The reason is most likely the rush of blood circulation, activity being done, and impact it has on a sleep which may contribute to a healthy glow.

The same goes for masturbation, too. Masturbation can make you look and feel younger by altering your brain cells in positive ways, says Cadell. "The key is ‘mindful masturbation.’ Being fully present in your body and truly savoring each sensation during masturbation as it creates new neural pathways in the brain that carry over into your daily life."

9. Prevents sexually transmitted diseases

We know what you’re thinking, this is an obvious one, but honestly, have you ever read about the most common STIs in men and their symptoms? It will definitely make you consider going solo more often, just saying. Plus, single guys may struggle with finding a partner to get it on as much as they would like to.

10. Increases your lifespan

We already know that a solid exercise program coupled with a clean diet has the perks of expanding your lifespan as well as keeping you looking and feeling great. But did you know more sexual activity (including solo sessions) can tack time on to your lifespan as well? According to a 20-year long study published in the British Medical Journal, men with the highest number of orgasms had a better quality of life and lived longer than who were pleasured less. It makes sense when you consider all of the other benefits you just learned about. When you lower your risk of certain cancers and heart disease, plus decrease disease-fostering stress, that's a recipe for better health and a longer, happier life!

Bibliography

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_6172092.html
http://www.womenshealthnetwork.com/s...turbation.aspx
http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/...rbate-tonight/
http://www.spermbankcalifornia.com/m...turbation.html
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love...-masturbation/
Old 03-08-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 7
xxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to behold
Re: If you are having depression, I created a blog to help.

Sorry to hijack your thread.

Anyone here on Pristiq?

I went to visit a new psychiatrist today (at Gleaneagles) and he prescribed me Pristiq.

My concern with my previous medication (Lexapro) was about weight gain. I was assured that changing to Pristiq would take care of that.

He advised me also that another common side effect of antidepressant meds is inhibition of sex drive.

I wanted to laugh.

For me, if you kill my sex drive, I will be very happy.
Old 13-08-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

Both my mom and dad have cancer. My mom may have liver cancer and my dad has prostate cancer. Therefore, whenever I visit my church, I pray for their healing. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you very much.

Last edited by worldpeace; 13-08-2018 at 04:28 PM.
Old 23-08-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldpeace View Post
Both my mom and dad have cancer. My mom may have liver cancer and my dad has prostate cancer. Therefore, whenever I visit my church, I pray for their healing. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you very much.
Bro my mother might have cancer stomach and I'm very sad... doctor told her prepare for the worse I'm really really very sad and no mood
Old 24-08-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Dear babe90, be strong Bro. I have prayed for you and your mom.
"Dear God, i pray for healing for babe90's mother. In Jesus name, Amen"
Bible verse isaiah53:5 "By His stripes, we are healed".
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1