The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2018, 04:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 23
adra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud of
Angry Overated & Overpriced Is Poisoning - Killing The Scene

What the fuck.

Lately this wonderful choenging scene been POLLUTED with many PUSSY that made from silver and gold. I strongly believe, this was started by bloodsucking short minded claimed papasans and runners, who shoot up sky high rate for ST and LT session.

From the day i started cheonging and be in this wonderful forum since 2001, the spirit of brotherhood and sharing among cheongsters was a priority to most of us, but now it is likely business first with ILLOGICAL rate.

True, they only providing, up to us to buy or not. But believe me, one day all will follow the trend to peak up everything and this forum will loose its true colours.

Just my 15 cents of Jamaican penny.
Old 02-06-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 8
rikkimaru deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrikkimaru deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Overated & Overpriced Is Poisoning - Killing The Scene

u mean Malaysia prices or SG prices, could u share how much was it last time?
Old 04-06-2018, 03:01 AM
Samster

adra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud of

Malaysia of course. For normal local either CKT or NL, it should be around rm 200 -rm 350. For something 'special' like model or stewardess, rm500 - rm 1000 the most per shot. The rest is lower than those 2 stated.
Old 04-06-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jerrygan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adra View Post
Malaysia of course. For normal local either CKT or NL, it should be around rm 200 -rm 350. For something 'special' like model or stewardess, rm500 - rm 1000 the most per shot. The rest is lower than those 2 stated.
i think now:
CKT RM350 (very avg) . some is RM900+~5000
NL: RM300 also saw
Old 10-06-2018, 04:39 AM
Samster

yes. 350 is good enough for any locals. anything above that is nonsense except special type of ladies.

dont cheated by so called papasan that bring the rm50 street ladies to nice and cozy hotel rooms for rm300 bucks per session. this is what most happening now.

sux BIG time.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1