The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2018, 03:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
tried, it does not allow me to constainly up you.
you go sleep lah..
so long in sbf also dont know how to ups/zap..
#headache#
Old 17-09-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Raveboy is Cool - loads of Potential
can someone share Ace mummy contacts ?
its at Pudu Richmoore hotel right ? cant find Ace on google
Old 20-09-2018, 02:18 AM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raveboy View Post
can someone share Ace mummy contacts ?
its at Pudu Richmoore hotel right ? cant find Ace on google
ace got no mummy de lah, bro.. all fl girls..
Old 20-09-2018, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lovinviet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Went to Ace a week back, my FR

Arrived past midnight and the place was crowded. Full of stocks old and some unfamiliar faces (says the cheongster who hasn’t been a patron for a very long time)

Sat at a corner (bad idea cuz can’t see the girls’ faces) only see their baju. Wtf. So switch to stand at the rail (got lucky). Spend about 2 hours look see look see. Then this SYT came down and caught my eye. Once piece dress hugging her perky ass, small boobs (A maybe) and a nice smile.

Came over and asked if I wanted to go. Was trying my luck to get 70. No luck. Then she went up with some other guy. Oh well, time her. Thanks dude. Came down after 45 minutes.

After she came down, went and ask her again. She still holding her price. Ok la.

Before going up was groping her ass when waiting for the lift. Then held my hand when walking to her room. Once reached her room she undressed and asked me to undress. Small but perky boobs (starting to like this recently) but very perky ass.

Asked me to lie down on my back (heart thinking shit. Gonna be SOP. But ok cause she is the type I like; if wanted quality will have gone for someone I was familiar). Started by attacking my nipples! Licking sucking and leaving her lipstick mark. Right side then left. Fuck I was turned on. A bit of cat bath then capped and gave CBJ.

Even w the condom on she really sucks it good. Man would have felt good if it were bbbj. She even tries to Deep Throat you. She then sits up and smiles at you. Oh god. That was fucking hot.

Grab her and she slowly rode me. Then she lied on top of me and starting licking my neck and my ears. While I pumped her from below.

Did her slow and listened to her moans directly to my ear. Started pumping quicker and came in that position.

Overall I was impressed with this gem. (Personal opinion)

Date: September 18’
Name: Ngocanh
Face: better under low light. Bright room showed her make up and a bit pimples.
Boobs: A cup. (Small boob)
Body: looks good for her frame. Small size and perky ass boobs just nice to show.
BBBJ: Didn’t try
CB: started around my nipples and left lipstick marks.
FJ: Pussy quite tight. Moans into your ear if you hug her tight.
Overall: 8/10 Cause of her smile and she tries to communicate with you too.
Hygiene: Washes up after.
DFK: No
Room: clean but bright.
Price: 80
WIR : yea but saw a few others that I might wanna try out.
Old 20-09-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lovinviet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My FR for ace about a week ago

Arrived past midnight and the place was crowded. Full of stocks old and some unfamiliar faces (says the cheongster who hasn’t been a patron for a very long time)

Sat at a corner (bad idea cuz can’t see the girls’ faces) only see their baju. Wtf. So switch to stand at the rail (got lucky). Spend about 2 hours look see look see. Then this SYT came down and caught my eye. Once piece dress hugging her perky ass, small boobs (A maybe) and a nice smile.

Came over and asked if I wanted to go. Was trying my luck to get 70. No luck. Then she went up with some other guy. Oh well, time her. Thanks dude. Came down after 45 minutes.

After she came down, went and ask her again. She still holding her price. Ok la.

Before going up was groping her ass when waiting for the lift. Then held my hand when walking to her room. Once reached her room she undressed and asked me to undress. Small but perky boobs (starting to like this recently) but very perky ass.

Asked me to lie down on my back (heart thinking shit. Gonna be SOP. But ok cause she is the type I like; if wanted quality will have gone for someone I was familiar). Started by attacking my nipples! Licking sucking and leaving her lipstick mark. Right side then left. Fuck I was turned on. A bit of cat bath then capped and gave CBJ.

Even w the condom on she really sucks it good. Man would have felt good if it were bbbj. She even tries to Deep Throat you. She then sits up and smiles at you. Oh god. That was fucking hot.

Grab her and she slowly rode me. Then she lied on top of me and starting licking my neck and my ears. While I pumped her from below.

Did her slow and listened to her moans directly to my ear. Started pumping quicker and came in that position.

Overall I was impressed with this gem. (Personal opinion)

Date: September 18’
Name: Ngocanh
Face: better under low light. Bright room showed her make up and a bit pimples.
Boobs: A cup. (Small boob)
Body: looks good for her frame. Small size and perky ass boobs just nice to show.
BBBJ: Didn’t try
CB: started around my nipples and left lipstick marks.
FJ: Pussy quite tight. Moans into your ear if you hug her tight.
Overall: 8/10 Cause of her smile and she tries to communicate with you too.
Hygiene: Washes up after.
DFK: No
Room: clean but bright.
Price: 80
WIR : yea but saw a few others that I might wanna try out.
Old 20-09-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
Be careful of newbies asking for contacts of ore kooi tau or mummy.
These mother-farkers may be MIB pretending to be cheongsters!

Long, long time ago, there was also this farker asking for ctcs of the OKT operating in the Brickfields ports but there was not a single FR by him. I confronted him in a posting and he suddenly "disappeared" from SBF.

Better be safe than sorry.
Old 21-09-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
Be careful of newbies asking for contacts of ore kooi tau or mummy.
These mother-farkers may be MIB pretending to be cheongsters!

Long, long time ago, there was also this farker asking for ctcs of the OKT operating in the Brickfields ports but there was not a single FR by him. I confronted him in a posting and he suddenly "disappeared" from SBF.

Better be safe than sorry.
haha.. if they pm me info i will ask for sst de..
Old 21-09-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow ACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raveboy View Post
can someone share Ace mummy contacts?
No mummy but have papasan.
Look for papasan botak.
Old 26-09-2018, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Here's a short post just to keep this thread breathing...

Was at Ace two days ago at 4pm. Stocks were pitiful in terms of looks. So many dinosaurs with boobs like camel's humps! One WL -- very fair and quite tall -- sitting with a guy near the cafe caught my attention. "PRC or Popiah?" I asked myself. "If Popiah I will take her." Then she got up and went to stand at the PRC side of the corridor. Sheesh! I didn't want to take a risk with PRC women at Ace any more... so left without bonking. BTW, saw Wild Boar in her usual shorts and blue t-shirt.
Old 01-10-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
who say no Mommy Ace?
I thought shylook is the mommy ACE?

saas<----Next!
Old 01-10-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
Here's a short post just to keep this thread breathing...

Was at Ace two days ago at 4pm. Stocks were pitiful in terms of looks. So many dinosaurs with boobs like camel's humps! One WL -- very fair and quite tall -- sitting with a guy near the cafe caught my attention. "PRC or Popiah?" I asked myself. "If Popiah I will take her." Then she got up and went to stand at the PRC side of the corridor. Sheesh! I didn't want to take a risk with PRC women at Ace any more... so left without bonking. BTW, saw Wild Boar in her usual shorts and blue t-shirt.
hahaha
good joke..
Usually peak flower street start at almost Noon....then after Work until Dinner time and finally supper time lo.

Noon time mostly those regular PRC lo...But nowadays rarely good new lovely stock like Ash Mongolian girl.....Jade DragonFly...PaperClip Futaba...SailorMoon Pom

Early Dinner then sporadic Viet coming out to hunt

But almost midnite....it like Zouk ....hahaha
All type of spesis available

saas<----Next!
Old 02-10-2018, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
hahaha

Noon time mostly those regular PRC lo...But nowadays rarely good new lovely stock like Ash Mongolian girl.....Jade DragonFly...PaperClip Futaba...SailorMoon Pom
Bugger Teddy Bear, waking up from hibernation, sudah reminded Pom about "Sailormoon" that Japanese looking PRC. That was a long long time oledi before Sotong and Wildboar days. If I could recall properly, Sailormoon looks like Yui Hatano

During those heydays, we had so many pretty and shapely girls around at ACE.
Jade was an outstanding PRC who was fought over by many brothers, some felled for her and some "felled in love" with her.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 02-10-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
who say no Mommy Ace?
I thought shylook is the mommy ACE?
shylook DADDY lah..
Old 04-10-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hahaha
good joke..
Usually peak flower street start at almost Noon....then after Work until Dinner time and finally supper time lo.

Early Dinner then sporadic Viet coming out to hunt

But almost midnite....it like Zouk ....hahaha
All type of spesis available
Nah since u mentioned....for your remembrance

Old 04-10-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Bugger Teddy Bear, waking up from hibernation, sudah reminded Pom about "Sailormoon" that Japanese looking PRC. That was a long long time oledi before Sotong and Wildboar days. If I could recall properly, Sailormoon looks like Yui Hatano

During those heydays, we had so many pretty and shapely girls around at ACE.
Jade was an outstanding PRC who was fought over by many brothers, some felled for her and some "felled in love" with her.
SailorMoon very lovely lo..
almost PAKU her...hahaha

But luckily got PAKU that Ash Mongolia girl....she is good as well..

saas<----Next!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1