The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-09-2018, 04:37 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Thanks ShittyAss and Greedy for your comments on Adele and her detractors. I see your point, and appreciate your opinions. Cheers.

Now, see isn't this more civilized and productive!

Oh and of course thanks to other bros for the upz.
Just up you 42 points for your points zap by some losers yesterday

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 23-09-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXquisitew0w View Post
Anyone recall few years back there was a legendary ML staying at PPC, quite high floor... is she still working?
Tall girl ? There is one i know. White card then Rtc a while ago
Old 23-09-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
She is also a FL.
click the link , see the video clearly saw armpit hair and a bush below.
Old 23-09-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Just up you 42 points for your points zap by some losers yesterday
That's a pile of points. But thanks. And thanks everyone else...

Was just trying to keep it real, that's all. Nothing more, nothing less.
Old 23-09-2018, 05:42 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
That's a pile of points. But thanks. And thanks everyone else...

Was just trying to keep it real, that's all. Nothing more, nothing less.
Just trying to inform u that Adele don't need white knights. Good or bad FR is every one's opinion.

If fake FR, i will confirm zap. But don't kana zap liao kpkb. And I always put my nick when I zap.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES

Last edited by ShittyAss; 23-09-2018 at 05:55 PM.
Old 23-09-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
athrunzala86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a rtm session with the wolf webby ger number 7 xiao ya left a happy man.. highly recommended.. location is at a mp though..
Old 23-09-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 17
taxman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

An overdue FR for this amazing lady.
http://sgbeautycastles.club/chivas-massage-thai-jg-hj/

I have visited her many times for her massage skill, one of the best masseur around! She really works the knots on those area you want her to put more strength on. Comes to the JG part, it kinda feels strange on my first try, but now i kind of like it. On the sensual part, she knows how to made a man high and her body definitely appeals to me.
Old 23-09-2018, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzsomeone View Post
Tried Gucci / Angel

Looks: 8/10 good figure and big boobs. looks quite ok
location: 8/10 east near mrt. go through security gate without security guards
Payment: pay first before service start. too up for electro massage
Nuru: 6/10 not bad but not my cup of tea. HJ release a bit fake but still ok. can play boobs but not nipple. haha
massage: 10/10 electro massage is great. those tight knots are released from the high rps citations. worth the top up
JG: 9/10 one of the better ones I have been to.
GFE: 9/10 lady and chat well with her. even dig out a rain coat for me cause it was raining
which gucci / angel is this ?
Old 23-09-2018, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by taxman View Post
An overdue FR for this amazing lady.
http://sgbeautycastles.club/chivas-massage-thai-jg-hj/

I have visited her many times for her massage skill, one of the best masseur around! She really works the knots on those area you want her to put more strength on. Comes to the JG part, it kinda feels strange on my first try, but now i kind of like it. On the sensual part, she knows how to made a man high and her body definitely appeals to me.
I tried her massage, really no horse run, super solid. But for my session sensual nothing special, maybe short of time. Definitely worth going for her massage.
Old 23-09-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

This cai looking yummy

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-yang-yang/
Old 23-09-2018, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 14
iloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy.info/tang-guo-massage/

any bro to provide info on this lady? thanks alot
Old 23-09-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Yeah, last visited her new place a week back. Nice neat single apartment.

She has a pair of really nice boobs in my opinion. Full rounded Cs that are just nicely apart, slightly pear shape with nice nipples. My favourite pair now. Haha.

Her BBBJ skills are also pretty good. Got skills, slurpy and steamy action.
Just to follow up on said post.

Paid her a visit this afternoon. From the moment I stepped into her apartment, till I stepped out of it, I was thoroughly impressed with her service standards. Her genuine earnestness to make the session as relaxing and enjoyable as possible stood out for me.

I don't like to go into numbers as it's always subjective, but it was certainly one of the best experiences I've had with a ML so far.
Old 23-09-2018, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 17
eXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
Tall girl ? There is one i know. White card then Rtc a while ago
Ya quite tall.. she always wear nighties and thong inside. Also have a collection of Chanel perfume.
Old 23-09-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
BM335 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
She is also a FL.

How u know bro?
Old 23-09-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21604 / Power: 19
SimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
It’s definitely not equivalent and much more exp for the same service she provides previously
Thxs bro for yr pts
Just returned u fav n upped u back
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1