The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 08-06-2014, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
bbjj is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks

.....message delete

Last edited by bbjj; 14-06-2014 at 03:30 PM. Reason: some bro zap me till 4points so I delete it better
Old 08-06-2014, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
plasticpen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Great Bonks

post deleted

Last edited by plasticpen; 09-06-2014 at 04:14 AM.
Old 08-06-2014, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 17
Prickly Heat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPrickly Heat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Here is to Sistar and another of her great gem.
http://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=11196869
Name is YOung

----------

I don't often write an FR but if I do, means that she is really amazing.

I want to thank Sistar for firsly, bringing such wonderful GEMs for us. Very well done. Also I'm suppose to start at 1am but Sistar allowed me to start at 12am which I'm very grateful for. Already very excited that I can start early.

Was horny as hell and at 12 sharp, I went up and to my surprise, a very tall, pretty, gorgeous girl with a devilish figure stood in front of me. Her figure is 100% exactly like the photo. No photoshop was done to make her slimer.

Those looking for slim and talk girls with amazing S-line figure should really try young out! Her legs were really long and during BJ, when she bend down on her fours to suck me, the top view was really amazing.

She has a very nice model legs and if she wears killers hills. Everyone will be staring at her.

One thing I like about dome 3 compared to Dome L is that dome L. Most of the time the picture and the girls that appear doesn't match. In some 3, no such problem.

Anyway back to topic. I had a total of 4 shots last night and I wanted to do my 5th time but it was 3am already so i was really tired. But I could totally go for my 5th shot as she was so freaking hot.

Now my ratings
9/10 for her face. Really pretty lady.
11/10 for her body, those who like tall, devil figure models should go for her.
8/10 for her service(skills). Really great service, very accommodating.
10/10 for her service(attitude). Very polite for a Korean. No rush.
8/10 for her FJ.

RTF, yes will be waiting for more sistar's gems.
Old 08-06-2014, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 11
ZombieMania deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

okay... after all the great FRs.. i decided to give Young a try

my feedback

Body - 8.5/10
FJ - 8/10
Face - 7/10 (dunno but she looked a bit aged to me) + she smokes
Location - 11/10 .. could not be better
GFE - 11/10, almost perfect english

FY - she has a belly peircing (or maybe sistar sent me to wrong young )

Cheers

Wishlist:

Japanese
North Korean
Turkish
French
German
Old 08-06-2014, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I visited Maria today and she is amazing! Incredibly petite and pretty, with a passionately naughty side that makes me crazy for her.

I was pleasantly surprised when I first entered the room. Maria has the best of both worlds, the figure of a Russian and pretty Spanish eyes and face. She greeted me with a passionate kiss and some necking, which made me feel right at home. We had a shower together during which we cleaned each other and I got to slide my hands down her flawless skin. She has a great sense of humor and her bubbly personality definitely sets her apart.

I don't like to go into too much detail about what happens next. Suffice to say that the oral action was amazing, and she kisses with passion and excitement. In this regard, she is the best I've had in SG and the US so far. Besides the oral action, the actual sex felt amazing as well. She is tight and wet, and really gets into the action. It's pretty clear to me which girls actually enjoy sex, and Maria is definitely one of them.

Looks : 9/10
Performance : 10/10
RTF : I usually don't RTF (like 95% of the time) but I will definitely make an exception because Maria is such a sweet beauty. Please be nice to this wonderful gem.
Old 09-06-2014, 12:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
makido deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbjj View Post
Bros same try nana totally disappointed old girl skin shaggy. Kim is much better from sistars. To guys choose kim.
Bro, thanks for sharing, good to know about Kim, is she young and hot as the photos or much older than the pics?
Old 10-06-2014, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
seanp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prickly Heat View Post
Name is YOung

----------

I want to thank Sistar for firsly, bringing such wonderful GEMs for us. Very well done. Also I'm suppose to start at 1am but Sistar allowed me to start at 12am which I'm very grateful for. Already very excited that I can start early.

Was horny as hell and at 12 sharp, I went up and to my surprise, a very tall, pretty, gorgeous girl with a devilish figure stood in front of me. Her figure is 100% exactly like the photo. No photoshop was done to make her slimer.

Those looking for slim and talk girls with amazing S-line figure should really try young out! Her legs were really long and during BJ, when she bend down on her fours to suck me, the top view was really amazing.

She has a very nice model legs and if she wears killers hills. Everyone will be staring at her.

One thing I like about dome 3 compared to Dome L is that dome L. Most of the time the picture and the girls that appear doesn't match. In some 3, no such problem.

Anyway back to topic. I had a total of 4 shots last night and I wanted to do my 5th time but it was 3am already so i was really tired. But I could totally go for my 5th shot as she was so freaking hot.

Now my ratings
8/10 for her FJ.

Wow bro you so amazing can go 4 round in one go. So did it mean you book her for one whole night is it? One night can go 4 round worth to consider for next time around.
Old 11-06-2014, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Hummyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prickly Heat View Post
Name is YOung

----------

Now my ratings
8/10 for her FJ.

So you paid an extra 3 times? Which will be like under s$1k?
Old 11-06-2014, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
Alfredunhill is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlfredunhill is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry maybe am out of place...which website you're referring to? any link? is it that pacific stars?

also, is this in sg or mys?

thanks all ..cheers

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=457738
Old 11-06-2014, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iloilo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is OKT Expressions posting his own FRs?? See these two posts, one for Maria, one for Angelica, both from Expressions stable. Seems highly suspicious.

http://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpos...4&postcount=21

http://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpos...6&postcount=16
Old 12-06-2014, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lol the plasticboy one is fake, he copied my FR of Angelica word for word and post in Maria's thread. don't think it's OKT post one, must be some troll. My FR is real, Maria is really pretty and was amazing in bed. Angelica was ok only, professional but mechanical.

You can see my other posts especially in the Seoul thread to verify if you want
Old 13-06-2014, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
RunInRunOut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRunInRunOut is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Miss young from Sistar have really good figure. Those who have fetish for slim magazine models should try

Body is 10/10 type
Old 13-06-2014, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
RunInRunOut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRunInRunOut is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtlfy View Post
Lol the plasticboy one is fake, he copied my FR of Angelica word for word and post in Maria's thread. don't think it's OKT post one, must be some troll. My FR is real, Maria is really pretty and was amazing in bed. Angelica was ok only, professional but mechanical.

You can see my other posts especially in the Seoul thread to verify if you want
Where is the Seoul thread?
Old 13-06-2014, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chenpaul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iqwerty View Post
Sistar deleted a thread with FR from one of the bros. He complaint about sistar screwing up booking time and wrong girl.

Even one of his own girls complain to me that sistar always delay time and try to change girl and often booked the wrong girl!

another bro told me sistar gave all the wrong info. i will be avoiding this stable for good. hopefully the girls will change stable.
Sistar, you must be doing very well, that is why your competitor come out and say bad things and suggest boycott.
Old 13-06-2014, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cleft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has FR for a good euro babe? I have been read this forum but seems there are too many fake and scams wrt to euro girls.

Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1