The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-09-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aapl101 View Post
Don't waste your hard earned money on this chick from TianJing.

Attitude problem ... the 2G rating was generous on her (can do this and can't do that), she is very commercial type of ML. Still think that ppl are coming for her msg skills and nothing else. And her skill levels're exactly what the earlier bro publishes - POOR!!!

Quite full of herself in her chats and very critical about Singapore in general ... that's why attitude is bad ... face wise - ok lah, not a head turner. I left the place feeling shitty - zero gfe and just get the job done type - I didn't finish my HJ - no mood.

This is a objective FR, not against her but her f type service for that $110 bucks I think - I wonder why she still survives for so long - really there's so many better out there in playability, gfe and better skills. Cheers.
Totally agree with bro APPL. I posted a bad review for this girl and was forced to take down by some annoying call from this ML. Some guys in this forum rat me out. So this ML knows it was me and trying to reach out to me ask me take down the review. Fucked up!
Old 25-09-2018, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 15
cyber8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by steroidfreak View Post
Tracy Ex YF gal is back for a short stint, providing authentic juagen and massage.

Location at west area, please pm me for contact.
Thanks Steroidfreak for Tracy contact
Easy to find location and quite place she will hide behind her opened door when you are there
Her JG is very different frm what I experienced before and it’s quite painful for me because she say my vein block a bit no wonder can’t perform at night ha ha
After 1st try the next morning I felt more power
I will sure to return but she won’t be Long here so if you want to try proper jG quickly pm bro steroidfreak
Old 25-09-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed, went to Tracy few times.
Her jg is good. Recommend, however she leaving soon mid nx mth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyber8 View Post
Thanks Steroidfreak for Tracy contact
Easy to find location and quite place she will hide behind her opened door when you are there
Her JG is very different frm what I experienced before and it’s quite painful for me because she say my vein block a bit no wonder can’t perform at night ha ha
After 1st try the next morning I felt more power
I will sure to return but she won’t be Long here so if you want to try proper jG quickly pm bro steroidfreak
Old 25-09-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 15
HEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skypiea View Post
MR on carol

https://sglonelyguy.info/carol-massage/

Want to try carol for quite sometime, finally make a appt. Once into the room, help me to undress and we proceed to shower, lot of action in shower room, breast rub, fake love making etc…

After shower proceed to bed, she give me a nice massage then action start again, start with catbath from back, then ask me to doggy position headdown on bed and she slowly lick and her head go under my little bro give me very nice bj and I mouth fuck her, after continue with other few round different bj position, bj was very strong and nice, very enjoy

After we switch down to the nuru bed on the floor for nuru body to body massage, very shiok and at last I shoot all my load by fake love fucking her, very excited part of experience

Overall I would say her service is excellent and hard working no short charge of time, service start from shower all the way

Looks: 8.0(pleasant and sweet looking girl)
Boobs: B (Very nice to grab and got a nice nipple to lick)
Figure: 8.5 (slim , fair and smooth skin )
Massage: 8.0 (her massage was good enough for me )
Nuru gel massage :9.5( Body to body rubbing and with some fake love making , very exciting part )
BJ: 9.5 (very good suction with the right amount of strength which is not too soft or too hard, deep throat type and blowing and can really blow quite long with few position )
Painting: yes (I paint her at 69 position )
Gfe: 9.0 (chatty and got a cute and sweet voice which almost melt my heart)
RTM : Confirm plus chop
Nice mr on carol, booked my appointment tonight with her
Old 25-09-2018, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been visiting one ML repeatedly. I realised that the more frequent you visit the same ML, the service and GFE actually drop progressively. Anyone has the same feeling?
Old 25-09-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
I have been visiting one ML repeatedly. I realised that the more frequent you visit the same ML, the service and GFE actually drop progressively. Anyone has the same feeling?
I get that too
And I only returned 3 times
Old 25-09-2018, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEATJAWS View Post
Nice mr on carol, booked my appointment tonight with her

Post a MR thereafter?
Old 25-09-2018, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
With many MLs that seem to be the case, including several of the current MLs. Exceptions are Carol, Feel, Aimee and amongst crop of fresh MLs, Mandy.
Old 25-09-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It happens, just move on.
More fish in the sea.
Old 25-09-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobaitu View Post
tried this ML, Coco, young MILF looks, good strength massage, nice teasings with ample auto-roaming

Shot everything inside her mouth, and she excused herself to have a mouth rinse without spitting out

worth a try if you are in the east

Gal 6207 from the howling animal website
bro wolf animal site have number in thousands ? cant find.. maybe i m too stupid
Old 25-09-2018, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
With many MLs that seem to be the case, including several of the current MLs. Exceptions are Carol, Feel, Aimee and amongst crop of fresh MLs, Mandy.

yes bro but think the standards of MLs have dropped a lot recently, tried 1-2 MLs recently and left feeling disappointed

not that they suck but just like everything need to ask and not done automatically or need top up .. at 1st wanted write FR but felt like breaking their rice bowl so decided not to.. but somehow they still have quite a number of repeat customers, don't know why.. maybe i am just the robert for them
Old 25-09-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you everyday jiak chicken rice sure sian 1 right? Unless each session with the ML is a different experience, or both of you have chemistry with each other which makes it enjoyable and satisfactory.

Got so many more fishes in the ocean leh why consign yourself to just one?
Old 25-09-2018, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Yes . no connection girls its like that. 2nd rd can feel it already. Mutual sometimes. The girl just keep playin with phone. U talk she half listens. She press like half hearted. U feel like just want to wear pants & go
Old 25-09-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageguy2017 View Post
yes bro but think the standards of MLs have dropped a lot recently, tried 1-2 MLs recently and left feeling disappointed
Dun quite agree. Other than new bird like duo er, chi zi, mandy, still had old bird like carol, aini, adele, lulu, laura, feel, etc..Now is like sometimes dun know who to book. Actually tot the ml scene quite solid now..
Old 25-09-2018, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 894 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's a natural phenomenon bro.

The only thing she wun drop is the damage..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1